We'll use this information to continue to improve the experience our members get The JD Gyms Team, I love the fact you don't have to worry about what times you can attend as its open 24/7. We aim to deliver a fantastic experience, at competitive prices so that everyone can find their fit. However, as I walked in I could not find anyone to help. JD Gyms - Bradford Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co Services. More. We'd be really keen to hear from you about exactly what happened or what contributed to you feeling this way in order to help us adapt and improve. Would highly recommend! WE'RE HIRING We are looking to reinforce our Customer Service team based in our Customer Service Centre at JD Gyms Leeds Kirkstall Road The position is 8:45AM - 5:00PM Monday to Friday, and. OUR OPENING OFFER ENDS AT MIDNIGHT! Hi, thanks for the 5star review!Glad to hear that you are enjoying the gym, keep up the great work The JD Gyms Team , The gym is too full of people and you dont get a chance on the machines or loose weights have to wait around for a while as they are being used theres no proper ventilation very stuffy. Manningham Lane, BD1 3AH Bradford, Yorkshire, GB, the parking system is stupid like i was in the gym its logged on the system and i still got a fine? The saunas are incredible especially after a good workout! How do I get in through the entry gates at the gym? Not now. I have been a member since this gym first opened. If you have never done Jiu-Jitsu before, we advise that you try the Beginners classes first. Forgot account? WE'RE HIRING We are looking to - JD Gyms - Bradford - Facebook Great environment for anyone who may feel shy to go or embarrassed. Someone will come over to help. And then womens changing rooms is quite open and any man can easily walk in. , Hi there Many thanks for your review. As an alternative to cancelling we offer the option to freeze your membership for up to 3 months. the main changing rooms and saunas). His practice is concentrated in the health care sector. I have lost my coat which I was very disappointed. Modified on: Tue, 28 Mar, 2023 at 1:44 PM. I only come to the classes and soo far Ive not been disappointed at all. If you want to discuss this further please send an email to the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team , Great gym plenty of weights in the ladies area and machines definitely recommended alot better then puregym reason why there is one star missing is when u forget something inside and wanne get back it doesn't allow u can only access once a day which is annoying at times and should allow u to go back in twice atleast hope this changes in the future other then that great place, Hello, thanks for the review! Staff members are great always happy to help and go the extra mile if need be. Brads background is in regulatory, transactional, and securities law. Ive been to a few around the country, and this one is definitely one of the worst.Old equipment thats always breaking, not enough of certain equipment and way too much of another.The people at this gym are disrespectful to anything that isnt their own.Good luck getting a decent workout here, its not going to happen.Terrible gym. Plus the atmosphere always helps you to get the most out of your workout. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Dumbells from 2kg all the way to 50kg. 242. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Also when machines are out of service the replacement times are lengthy. 6am 10pm Weekdays8am 8pm Weekends8am 8pm Bank HolidaysWe have a selection of 24 hour gyms, which are: Barnsley, Batley,Birmingham, Blackburn, Bradford, Brierley Hill, Bristol, Bury, Cardiff, Cardiff Llanishen, Derby, Doncaster, Farnborough, Glasgow South, Hartlepool, Huddersfield, Hull, Leeds Kirkstall Road, Leeds North, Leeds South, Livingston, Luton, Milton Keynes, Newcastle Shiremoor, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Oldbury, Renfrew, Salford, Sheffield North, Sheffield South, St Helens, Sunderland, West Bromwich, Widnes, Wigan and Wolverhampton. Really appreciate the kind comments about Zach, Valter, and David. Website: https://www.jdgyms.co.uk/gym/bradford/ The showers are not bad but constantly go off and you have to hold the button down. I only come to the classes and soo far Ive not been disappointed at all. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property. Check out our timetable at - JD Gyms - Bradford | Facebook Many thanks for providing us feedback. Ive been to a few around the country, and this one is definitely one of the worst.Old equipment thats always breaking, not enough of certain equipment and way too much of another.The people at this gym are disrespectful to anything that isnt their own.Good luck getting a decent workout here, its not going to happen.Terrible gym. Jd gym Address: Jd gym PostbusThe Alcora Building B6 4NF Birmingham United Kingdom Similar services Jd gym Nuffield gym Everyone Active Zwift Village gym Jd gym Frequently Asked Questions How can I cancel Jd gym? Your review will be passed to the relevant department to help them consider improvements. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review.We try our best to encourage our members to return the weights after use. Providing strategic consultation for down-ballot candidates as well as campaign management services for . Body combat, Body pump, spot on, Jd burn, fab, motivating trainers. For some help with this please use out contact form at the link below under account activation and someone will get back to you soon. JD Gyms - Batley - Home - Facebook However the worst thing is the attitude of the staff. Dallas/Fort Worth Area. See All. Absolutely disappointed, Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. Very helpful and always gives me some tips when I'm doing my workouts.Overall, great gym. JD Gyms - Bradford Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co It's really made our day Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team , Good gympreferred the digit code for accessand if finger print or face access comes inIll be going somewhere elsebut other than thatdecent gym. Im confused why this gym is always overseen. Ive been a member at JD Bradford for a number of years and in all honesty, I have not found a team of staff, and management especially, as supportive, professional and friendly in any other gym. JD management isn't even willing to discuss us there customer to sort out the issue . On arrival I spend 10 minutes clearing a area to make room for a mat to be placed. Improve sauna etiquette could possibly fit a steam roomAlso parking a big problem Easily get a ticket. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. The gym is in a good location and has plenty of machines and equipment but if I am honest the cleanliness of the female toilets let's it down. Are classes included in my membership? If you'd like any further support or to chat about the issue you faced, please contact your gym on: bradford@jdgyms.co.uk Take careThe JD Gyms Team . Good to see my gym Buddies still there. May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'DPT PT VACANCY JD SELF-EMPLOYED PERSONAL TRAINER LIMITED TIME ONLY 50% OFF IST MONTH'S RENT JD GYMS' Best wishes The JD Gyms Team. We are a fitness company dedicated to creating the best physical body and most peaceful spirit. JD Gyms | LinkedIn All rights reserved. There is no open rolling during these sessions. Reply from JD Gyms - Bradford 4 Feb 2022 Thanks for leaving us some feedback. Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to see the 5 stars Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . Another bad point - if you leave to get something from your car you cannot come back in unless a member of staff lets you in. Get answers about our law firm and our Access+ program. Consulting. The JD Gyms Team . Machines are very limited and members are high therefore you are always waiting. The JD Gyms Team . The equipment is for the most part kept well maintained. It has been two weeks and they havent found my coat. Thank you. I was reassured there would be a staff members to show me around between 6am till 10pm. How do I cancel my membership? : JD Gyms It was really poor but then again, I did go over the bank holidays so maybe they dont have cleaners coming in then. Its why Im giving this 1 star rate. There are a couple of decent staff members but they are the minority. Would give -5* if possible. We're so pleased to hear you are enjoying training at our gym and to hear the team have been so accommodating. Equipment is missing e.g handles for flys, and faulty equipment isnt repaired or replaced. There is nothing quite like being the centre of attention, in our one on one sessions you get 100% of the attention and the attention to detail for your specific goals. However disappointed with the fact that none of the gym equipments have been upgraded nor additional equipment have been provided since gym opened. I was deeply disappointed with the cleanliness of the shower area. Hi, We are very sorry to hear about your lost property! Hi there Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to see this is 1 star. With regards to cleaning, we do have our team going around the gym keeping on top of cleaning regularly, but if you think there is something they've missed please do feel free to email the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team , The womens section is very small and a lot of the machines dont work. Please be assured we have raised this with the Bradford team and they will be in touch with yourself to resolve this.Kind regards,The JD Gyms Team . He enjoys helping his clients build successful businesses by showing them how to avoid legal problems, create new opportunities, develop new partnerships, and form new entities. Overcrowded, clearly only bothered about letting as many people join as you can. With regards to cleaning, we do have our team going around the gym keeping on top of cleaning regularly, but if you think there is something they've missed please do feel free to email the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team , The womens section is very small and a lot of the machines dont work. He is active in the health care community, and often speaks at conferences, associations, and educational events. Sorry to hear about your experience, when in the gym you can always press the green button near the gates and it alerts a member of staff to your presence. ExaminerLive first revealed a dispute between the gym firm and parking enforcement company Minster Baywatch in March last year. People leave heavy weights everywhere when trying to workout. Take care, The JD Gyms Team . Thank you for your review. JD Gyms | 6,617 followers on LinkedIn. As others have said very overcrowded. View all 7. Hello Mohammed, we're really sad to hear that you have not had a positive experience at our JD Bradford gym. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. There are a couple of decent staff members but they are the minority. Compared to pure gym its freezing there. Overcrowded even at hours where youd expect it to be busy ie early morning. Hi Marlene Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! 2nd thing classes by trainers helps a lot to achieve my goal, private ladies area i feel very comfortable its clean and good environment, Hi there Wow! The Gym Group. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. His extensive transactional experience includes preparing and negotiating corporate and commercial arrangements such as certificates of formation, bylaws, shareholder agreements, asset purchase agreements, physician employment agreements, recruitment agreements, and medical intellectual property mergers and acquisitions. When I returned 2 days later it was still there. One PT was quite rude, elder gent bald with a beard dont know his name. Within our gym rules it is stated that 'Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst attending JD Gyms. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. The womens section is so small and its always busy. wth only because i forgot to put my reg in like im human people forget (its logged on the system ive attended anyway) also not like jd gym have put up a nice big sign telling their customers to put in their reg if your new to the gym you wont find out till you get a fine because staff dont tell uou either, I am new and coming EasyGym that just close abruptly. And yes, his best friend from sixth grade is among them. Thanks https://help.jdgyms.co.uk/support/tickets/new. The only reason I am here is due to the location. Brad has worked with physicians, physician groups, and other medical service providers in developing ambulatory surgical centers, in-office and freestanding ancillary service facilities, and other medical joint ventures. Squat racks, deadlift platforms and everything in between. It isn't ideal for a woman who wants to lift heavy without having to go into the mixed section (where the equipment is always occupied due to the overcrowding all hours of the day), Hi there We really appreciate your feedback regarding the ladies only section of the gym. JD Gyms - Batley Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co.uk With it being a big gym I can only say that it is intimidating, Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! Honestly probably the best gym in Bradford especially when you factor in the price. Someone from our team will be in touch within two business days. Hello Mohammed, we're really sad to hear that you have not had a positive experience at our JD Bradford gym. Plus.we have a vast free weights section and a functional fitness area. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Your fitness journey starts here, with specially designed areas dedicated to functional training, cardio, free weights, and machine strength training so you can seize your workout in style. Mobile uploads. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Our classes really are a great way to get an effective workout but also enjoy exercising. Use the message button at the bottom of the screen, we will be in touch to find out more about your goals and start planning together. . Copyright 2023 Game Fight Bradford - All Rights Reserved. There's still time to turn your New Year resolutions into action with our 1st month 9.99 offer. At JOHN REED, it's your call. Fitness Connection. 187 people have already reviewed JD Gyms - Bradford. Kent St 12-14 - BD1 5RL, Bradford [email protected] +44 1274 435388. Annual Client Conference, Speaker, National Health Care Reform, Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Conference, Speaker, Compliance with HIPAA & Texas Medical Privacy Act, Jefferson Physician Group, Speaker, National Health Care Reform, Resourcing Edge Inc. Classes 2. JD staff is rude and non professional over crowded. Learn more about your compliance partner. Hello, thanks for reviewing JD Gyms! There is however a wide variety of equipment and lots of it. That is why the queue getting bigger and bigger to train in any machine. Some of the staff are rude, need more training on customer service, the changing room remind you of a mini water pool. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Instructors any fool of the street. Our staff are always on hand to help with returning the weights so if you are ever struggling, please don't hesitate to ask!Thanks, The JD Gyms Team . Play some Gym staff, workout videos, or even JD clothing. Print Modified on: Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 12:44 PM We'll be sorry to see you leave, and would welcome any opportunity to help you stay with us. Voice your opinion today and hear what 187 customers have already said. Cancel Jd gym within 2 minutes | Xpendy !Joined and left within 14 days . 'We hope that despite this issue, you were impressed with what our Bradford gym has to offer. These are regular sessions, we go through a topic that lasts for about a month (not always), we break it down, give progressive resistance to allow time to learn the techniques. JD Gyms - Bradford. Some of the staff are rude, need more training on customer service, the changing room remind you of a mini water pool. Home. So we can have some inspiration. I know your suppose to warm up. JD Gyms - Bradford Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co Someone will come over to help. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review.We try our best to encourage our members to return the weights after use. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. The clock in the changing rooms is broken, which is an inconvenience. This gym in Bradford has gone downhill machines are always broken never get fixed tricep bar has never been replaced it went missing since 5 months now Been complained about few times never done anything about it never been replaced back machines cables take ages to fix now smith machine is broken been few weeks not been fixed big company buy dont like fixing machines replacing equipment . We have cleaning stations dotted around the gym which are for members to clean the equipment with and then we also have hand sanitiser dispensers around the gym too. JD Gyms - Bradford Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co It is good to see places are full which makes you get excited and enjoy the environment but most of the time many of the gym machines are out of order. Suggested companies. Stylish 24hr gym with 20+ benches, vast cardio and free-weights areas, lifting platforms, lots of. Excellent staff and plenty of friendly members. Will have to find another one I'm afraid, which is shame as I really enjoyed this one! See address and contact details . People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. A private training studio that utilizes attitude, nutrition and movement to help clients transform their body and live their best life. Instructed Master in Public Health and Master in Business Administration candidates on Fraud and Abuse in the Health Care Sector, Speaker, Legal 101: Preparing for Employment, Family Medicine Residency Program at the Methodist Charlton Medical Center, Speaker, Contracting 101: Evaluating Your Employment Opportunity Preparing for Employment, Baylor University Methodist Charlton Family Medical Residency Program, Speaker,Which Corporate Entity Should I Choose For My Business? JD Gyms - Bradford Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co.uk The showers are quite smelly and feel very unclean. It's a friendly gym.What lets it down is the cleanliness of the changing rooms. JD Gyms - Bradford is 18 out of 23 best companies in the category Gym on Trustpilot. Information regarding parking at any of our clubs is available on the home page of the club, on the JD Gyms websiteBest wishes The JD Gyms Team , The men showers where not clean and 2 shampoo stands where broken in the cubicles. We are sorry to hear you have been left feeling uncomfortable but can assure you that our staff there are great and really mean well for our members. LOCATIONS IN CHATHAM LIVINGSTON MILBURN & SHORT HILLS, Locations in Chatham, Livingston,Milburn and Short Hills, NJ. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback today, we always appreciate it. Best wishes The JD gyms Team. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Enjoying JD gym! In conclusion, if it is all the same to you, go to Pure Gym, who have got it right on so many levels. Mergers, Acquisitions & Practice Transitions, Quality of Earnings Analysis in M&A with Ben Hernandez, Hard Conversations: Giving the Answer That Needs to Be Given, Rob and Dale Show Episode #123 with Michael Byrd and Brad Adatto, The Elective Medical Prophylactic: Your Protections Against it All, PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and Other Updates, PPP Update: Guidance on Forgiveness Rules, IRS Rulings, and Other Moving Targets, Risks of Re-opening for Texas Medical Spas, Weekly PPP Update: Program Refunded, Loan Forgiveness Details, and Beginning to Re-Open, The Cares Stimulus and MedSpas, MSOS, and Independent Contractors, What Recent Arrests Mean for The Medical Spa Industry, Lets Talk Compliance: Are You Operating Within The Law, Legal Roundtable at the Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Symposium, Breaking News Podcast: AmSpa Interviews ByrdAdatto Attorneys About Texas Botox Arrest, Loyola University School of Law, J.D.

Where To Sell Used Furniture Near Me, Articles J