We are a law enforcement tow provider serving Orange County for over 20 years. Mine also has the pop up organizer under the seat which is perfect for grocery shopping, and keeping tools from rolling around. - Register For Direct Trailer Pricing, Trailer Finance Center Unrivaled power and reliability. - Extended Maintenance/Service Warranty Max cargo capacity: 79 cu.ft. Again, you kind of have to look at it to begin the adjustment sequence. Shes pretty quick for her size too which I enjoy, Ive had no running issues yet but honestly Im not impressed with its Towing capabilities. 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Towing Capacity Data The 2008 Mercury Mountaineer has a towing capacity of 3,500 lbs. towing capacity 2002 mountaineer - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums 2006 Mercury Mountaineer - CarGurus I had one: for wiring under the drivers seat. It comes with a five-speed automatic . You may order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients, by visiting https://www.parsintl.com/publication/autoblog/. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. Your home for emergency roadside assistance, battery replacement, and much more. The life expectancy of the average vehicle battery is three to four years. 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Specs, Price, MPG & Reviews - Cars.com 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Values & Cars for Sale | Kelley Blue Book - KBB Abraham was great he is the sales manager there that helped me get a great deal I was scared because Im a first time buyer but he made the process smooth thank you. *Disclaimer: This calculation is based on the information you entered and is for illustrative purposes only. It was one of the few times I left a dealership satisfied, not like someone had bent me over a barrel. Autotraders privacy statement and visitor agreement apply to the Ford Blue Advantage website and the collection and use of data on that site. I out perform all other brands of trucks which are similarly deleted, never been beaten. The second-row seats can be ordered as either a bench or bucket seats. Generally dislike all the left hand controls: dash lighting stinks-you have to find/look at it and then hold a button to increase or a separate button to decrease - rotary or rocker style control is much easier and does not require eyes off the road to use. We provide towing and storage for many law enforcement agencies. Mercury Mountaineer Features and Specs - Car and Driver Cruise control is the most economically way to drive. The third row seating option and the amount of cargo space available when the third row is flipped down is GREAT. I truly love this car and hope it last. - Roadside Assistance For A Trailer For Sale Mine is an F250 Lariat (+Lariat value package) Diesel 4x2 ordered in August 2019 and picked up in Oct 2019 and currently has just over 29,000 miles. 2007 Mercury Mountaineer 4.6L Engine Motor OEM 40K Miles (LKQ - eBay The power outlets are conveniently located and charge lap tops and phone quickly. Powerful V8 engine option with great towing capacity Roomy, quiet cabin Power running boards allow for easy entry and exit Cons "Worse than average" resale value Poor fuel economy, even for. 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Premier Framingham MA | Wellesley Newton Given the COVID situation, they even had the car delivered to me and took my lease return back! The car and truck alot had lots choices. - Shop Trailers.com Parts Store & Save! The model I bought also came with a ceiling mounted and detachable DVD player Gameboy Advanced combo which initially I thought didn't work but it just was not charged it comes with wireless headphones and controller for gaming. Please contact me with any questions. It tows my 25' boat like it was not there, very comfortable for a heavy duty truck. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. 9 East Framingham, MA 01702; Service. And on Premier models, power-folding seatbacks are optional and allow the third row to fold completely flat with the touch of a button.AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control, a stability control system especially oriented toward avoiding a rollover situation in tall vehicles, is standard on all Mountaineers, as are anti-lock brakes, dual front air bags, and Mercury's Safety Canopy system of side-curtain bags covering first- and second-row outboard occupants.The base Mountaineer comes quite well equipped, including 17-inch machined aluminum wheels, fog lamps, heated power mirrors, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with secondary controls. . Complete Towing Services for more than twenty years, roadside help when you need it, day or night. A Dealer Near You 2008 Mercury Mountaineer trim comparison 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Specs and Prices - Autoblog Ride is firm and stable. This is the 5th Ford truck the practice has owned and they truly are the best work truck on the planet! By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive a text message on your mobile phone. Not winter yet so I haven't tried all the features and accessories. Unlike other Chrysler dealers weve used. If you are thinking about towing a trailer with a 1998 Mercury Mountaineer 4x4 then it is important to know what your tow capacity is for your Mountaineer 4x4. Second-row seats in Premier models have reclining seatbacks. Great guy, awesome truck, no hassle sale, you brought it to us and we signed the paperwork all in the comfort of our own living room! Premier models come with a power-fold third-row seat. 1,366 lbs. Brea Towing provides ethical, reliable and professional service to our customers. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, - Trailer Safety Tips Standard Towing Capacity. Working with Ryan and his team helped change that perception. Has been in the shop for 4 months with 7 electrical failures. The 4.6-liter V-8 generates 292 hp and 300 pounds-feet of torque and works with a new six-speed automatic transmission. Us Feedback, Search Best car I have ever owned. Totally recommend this if you want tons of more power and increases in MPG. NewCars.com says towing is "markedly more the Mercury Mountaineer's forte than it is the average midsize SUV's," as the 2008 model's towing capacity ranges from 3,500 pounds with. The interior space is comfortable and large enough to bring extra technicians, equipment or supplies. By F-250 Crazy Duty from Detroit Michigan, By 2021 F-250 STX FX4 Off Road from North Aurora, IL, By Mustang Madness & More from Lancaster, CA, Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram review, J Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Anaheim Hills review, By Nikan from Huntington Beach California. For the price range you can find this vehicle in it does offer quite a few great features. The guy was super friendly and helpful. Ive had a couple of negative experiences here in the past, but Frank made up for the past and more. Ratings and reviews are provided by customers who have either purchased a vehicle or visited a dealership for service. Daily Trailer Blog. Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. I like sitting a little higher up than others. - Report And the AC in it is wonderful for on those hot days. The interior is great and very comfortable! The Mountaineer can be equipped with either rear- or four-wheel drive. Well maintained / have all service records. Search Trailers For Sale: The 6.2L gas engine, although not as thrilling as the 6.7L diesel in our 2020 F-350, is responsive and provides plenty of power to haul anything we need to do our job. and any applicable fees. My truck was ordered and never picked up and there for I got a decent deal at 63k new, 3 miles. a video consultation. We'll definitely recommend them to EVERYONE we know! 2007 Mercury Mountaineer - CarGurus (14,000 lbs. Also, the Sable lacks a V8 engine option. No. Other taxes may apply. Most spare tires are "Limited Use" tires and are limited to 50mi and 50mph. I was looking to upgrade to an F250 from an F150 for towing a 30 ft travel trailer. This towing capacity chart shows towing capacity by year, make and model so it's easy to find your vehicle's towing capacity. I'm selling my 2007 Mercury Mountaineer. We are very customer oriented and always striving to ensure our customers are totally satisfied with our services. It is built with body-on-frame construction, as are the Explorer and other truck-based SUVs. Herb Connolly Hyundai; Sales 508-204-7492; Service 508-204-7499; 520 Worcester Road - Rte. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. The truck is a platinum which has all the lastest features and very comfortable. I have the Lariat edition with tow option and plow options. Please refer to the redirected website for its privacy policy. Average Price Paid $ 5,077 - $5,992 ZIP Code View Local Inventory Exterior Body Body Style 4 Door Dimensions Doors & Windows Rear Defrost Privacy Glass Power Windows Exterior Features Sun/Moon Roof. For 2008, the only significant additions and changes are to the option packages, which bundle various features, such as heated seats and a voice-activated navigation system. Dream truck, tons of power and comfort. Errors, Users, Content, & DMCA Request, - Terms and Factory tires get better MPG than the Goodyear AT's but I found that the factory tires failure to have any appreciable traction a major problem and thus the change early in my ownership. 2008 Mercury Mountaineer specs A Used Trailer - towing, or any other . From Trailer Dealerships AJ was such a helpful and kind person. Warranty roadside months: 36 months Weights and Capacities Curb weight: 3,876 lbs. For reference, I bought a sexy-a$$ 2013 740Li. . It competes against other upscale full-size SUVs, such as the Buick Enclave and Saab 9-7X. Go see him! They are comfy and look awesome. 128k and deleted at 60k. The following table contains the maximum trailer weight (towing capacity) recommended for a Mercury Mountaineer for every model year 2009 and after. Capacity Add a bunch of gadgets and comforts to the 2007 Mercury Mountaineer, and you have yourself the Premier V6. Based on the Mercury owner's manual the tow capacity for a 2007 Mercury Mountaineer AWD is: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); - Update Your Email Preferences Map. Copyright 2019, All rights reserved. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Antilock brakes, side-impact and side curtain airbags that protect first- and second-row occupants are standard, as is an electronic stability system. I really wish it came with a manual transmission. The Mountaineer Premier can be equipped with an . Neither Cars.com nor Vehicle OverviewThe Mercury Mountaineer is closely related to the Ford Explorer but has more luxury content. Use the drop downs to find a particular year, trim or engine. Customers are invited to participate in a survey administered by MaritzCX, an independent, third-party supplier. A new option is the Sync communication system, developed with Microsoft, that integrates phones and media players through either Bluetooth or USB connectors and allows those devices to be voice-activated. *. Factors that affect a batterys performance are age, vibration, poor maintenance and temperature. well designed and meticulous. a virtual appointment! It's awesome. Well worth the buy. Perfect fit for my needs and wants I get plenty of complements about it already I look forward to many years of service with it. I would like to thank Zaman and the rest of the team for gettin the deal done good dude and ill be hittin your phone up in a few months to buy another car . Brea Towing provides ethical, reliable and professional service to our customers. If your vehicle runs out of fuel, a limited supply will be delivered, if available, to enable you to reach the nearest service station. - Trailer Once the tires were replaced with the AT's, no issue what so ever. 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Performance - U.S. News & World Report Ford says the system forms a better seal, reducing the amount of smog-creating vapors released during fill-ups. Temporary spare tires bring down performance and the MPG of a Vehicle. Free shipping for many products! Tons of power with the 6.7 power stroke and all the bells and whistles I need with the fx4 king ranch trim. What can we say bro! Practicing Veterinary medicine and surgery for over 25 years in all weather conditions and all hours of the day and night, traveling over a million miles, safety is always a concern. 2009 Mercury Mountaineer Transfer Case Assembly OEM 102K Miles - eBay I love the fold up backseats, its just that much more cargo space. - Finance Application / Calculator - Finance Frequently Asked Questions, Look-Up Tools & Helpful Information Used car. Click one of the below icons to start the browser download. The Mountaineer comes equipped with a fair amount of standard safety equipment, and very little has changed for the new model year beyond the packaging of options, the addition of a voice-activated Sync communication system and a new capless fuel-filler setup. Both the base model and Premier can be configured with either a rear-wheel or road-oriented. Purchased the platinum with Fox/BDS 4 coil over front w/ upgraded arms and dual sterling stabilizers on 37s. What I really like: the exterior mirrors - they nailed it for fantastic coverage. I love this feature! Luckily Ford will cover it cuz its a widespread known issue tho. Specs & Features Used 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Specs & Features More about the 2008 Mountaineer Buy In-Store Buy Online See Edmunds pricing data Has Your Car's Value Changed? 7.3 V8 gets decent mpg and the power is unmatched! Love to look and design. 2007 Mercury Mountaineer Prices, Reviews, & Pictures | U.S. News Tow Capacity for a 2007 Mercury Mountaineer AWD: If you are thinking about towing a trailer with a 2007 Mercury Mountaineer AWD then it is important to know what your tow capacity is for your Mountaineer AWD. 2008: Mercury: Mountaineer: Base Sport Utility 4-Door: 4.0L 245Cu. I had my older 7200lb superduty on a trailer and the 2019 seemed to have a hard time figuring out what gear it wanted to be in even with tow mode on while doing 30-40mph. E-SERIES CUTAWAY E-350 DRW - Ford Motor Company That system will come to the Mountaineer later in the 2008 model year. Research the 2008 Mercury Mountaineer at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. . Weight and Towing. The heated/cooled seats are fantastic. Maximum towing capacity for the AWD V8 approaches an . In. - Frequently Asked Maximum towing capacity for the AWD V8 approaches an . The program I run is the EZ LYNK Auto Agent II and the program is by SPE. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en cliquant sur le lien Tableau de bord sur la vie prive prsent sur nos sites et dans nos applications. GVWR)/5,512 lbs. The price was no where near what this shows though. (GVWR), 5,287 lbs. regardless of its trim level or drivetrain. The gear selector is located in the console, and door release handles are integrated into the ends of the armrests.

Queer And Now Sedgwick Summary, Articles OTHER

2008 mercury mountaineer v8 towing capacity