peter parker and his field trips - Works | Archive of Our Own "Yeah sorry Billy," he said with a guilty smile, scratching the back of his head. It was only due to some mild cheating using his webs that allowed Peter to emerge from the fridge with the plate. Flash hadn't bothered him yet and there were no obvious alien invasions detected by his spidey-sense. Sophomore year he went to Washington DC and nearly blew up the Washington Monument. He simply attended the class to satisfy Pepper and Steve, who had firm beliefs that attending school was good for his growth. Peter felt his blood run cold. One of the interns, a girl named Maria, saw Peter and waved at him. "Rule time, kids! Hopefully the Avengers leave him alone for long enough to survive. Peter didn't have the best of luck when it came to field trips. What could go wrong? Hopefully no one would notice that little detail. "Of course you have to go. He'd seen it already. Besides, what does a shove into a locker and a leg stuck out to trip him really matter anyway? I don't even want to go," he said. Ned," the God greeted, cutting himself off upon noticing Peter's frantic head shaking. "I didn't pay her numbskull," he said. His body heals the evidence quickly and he has his own coping mechanisms to deal with the emotions. Now you better get back to that tour before they leave you.". ", "Hello Little Spider," he greeted, a nickname that had been adopted by most of the team as well, glancing up an offering a smile. Collect a permission slip on your way out. Now go Mr. Allen," Mr. Davis instructed, shooing the boy out. Came Tony's voice, amusement clear. Peter narrowed his eyes. Peer stood in the lobby again, contemplating whether or not to ask his teacher if he could stay here. For the Friendly Neighbourhood Exchange.Prompts: Field trip to SI AND Peter gets hurt and the school has to call Tony. Peter sinks deep in his hoodie and prays he blends in anyway. Obviously, he hadn't said his webbing, he had mentioned that Spider-man had been present, and had went with that. There was a chorus of 'hi' and 'hey' from all around. Littl-Peter. Set after Spiderman Homecoming. You know the trope, but with a twist! The author's first language is not English, grammar is not always respected.Start: 20 September 2021. He says it is not optional," the ever so elegant AI said, causing all faces to turn. "Please be mature, leave a good impression. "If you don't shoot me 'accidentally' next time were training, I'll give you a cookie," Peter offered. Hopefully they could code enough for it to actually walk. A collection of "New Avengers" shorts covering each of the series' 26 episodes. I wouldnt even know what to say, Peter said, vehemently shaking his head. Please Fri. For me. If Flash did anything dumb now, Bucky wouldn't hesitate. why is roots of fight so expensive; 2005 2500 suburban quadrasteer for sale; mitsuboshi belt cross reference. "Why don't you invite your class in, so they can see," Bruce siggested, nodding behind Peter. Peter demanded. "Yeah. Then the class followed, sounding more like a mass of garbled words. Kissin' Dynamite (ao3) - crime_fighting_spiderling Wake me when it's time for dinner," he requested, earning an affirmative nod from Peter. "Don't worry kid. Peter Parker was spending time in the Avengers Tower as Aunt May was off on vacay. Peter noted with some degree of satisfaction that Flash's project had been on of those that had fallen to scrap. Came Flash's shocked voice. Avengers Team & Original Character (s) Peter Parker & Others Peter Parker & SI Interns Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming) & SI Interns Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming) & Original Child Character (s) wow i typed all of those out Peter Parker Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming) Tony Stark If it was up to Tony and Bruce, he would be at Stark Towers right now, actually doing something productive with his time, and learning from the two geniuses. But Mr. Stark has agreed to this name," she informed him, her robotic voice amused. Peter had to fight every nerve in his body to not turn and send a glare to every pair of eyeballs that were burning into him. You can't. My name is Bill, pleased to meet you all," he introduced himself. or, peter's physics class (me?? Bill, Mary and another intern, Sara, passed around, inspecting their projects, praising everyone, even those that collapsed instantly. Peter nodded. I repeat, do not swing!" Listen, Peter was good at keeping his arachnid-based alter ego a secret. The God sighed and smiled down at him, patting his back. What do you know? When were you going to tell us about this little field trip of yours?" The Obligatory Peter Parker Field Trip, with a Twist, Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, This did not turn out the way I was expecting, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, The original character is the tour guide and isn't a huge part, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, this turned into a field trip fic on accident, i didn't have a plan for this and it just happened, Flash is briefly mean for one (1) paragraph but is NOT called out later, FRIDAY sabatoging her siblings peace of mind, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Cassie Lang & Peter Parker & Harley Keener, Cassie is the same age as Harley and Peter due to the blip, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark are Siblings (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Adorable Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Cute Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Kid Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Happy doesnt gat paid enough for this shit, Arguably Peter's Worst (Best) Field Trip Ever, Steve Rogers Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, i used a bunch of tropes and smashed them together into something that doesn't make sense, Just a small flesh wound ('tis but a scratch), Here we got, um a dumbass and a smaller dumbass, Peter Parker & Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds, Sometimes characters will change sexualities, Tony Stark acting as Nebulas Parental Figure, Peter Parker-Starks Weird and Wacky Life, Random Peter Parker Field Trip To SI Fics, Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming) & Peter Parker, PFFFT CISHET??? Tony flicks his gaze toward the group of students gawking and does a compulsory once-over. Mr. Davis furrowed his brow. themculibrary: Field Trip To Stark Industries Masterlist Being sick sucks, but being sick the day your class makes a trip to the one and only Stark Industries? We look forward to our partnership. He begged. Was Tony counting on a terrorist attack in Vienna when he went to sign the Accords? Natasha asked, breaking Peter's train of thought as he was focused on Clint trying to steal Thor's pizza off his plate, without him noticing. I'm here with my class," he said gesturing to the gaping students. For lunch, they were led into the large, faux open air cafeteria area. He wrinkled his nose, fighting the urge to stick out his tongue at the Avengers infront of all his class. Peter forced a wince, knowing that he had to play the part of weak, nerdy Peter Parker lest someone restarted the rumors that Spiderman attended Midtown High. Tony and I experimented with that once, but we had to modify the suit's thrusters, the handling was horrible, movement was slow. When they got to the Tower, Peter swiped his pass and made his way up to the top floors, the most secure section where you needed maximum clearance to get to. Peter held the stage for a lot longer than he had expected to, answering questions and explaining. fandoms2infinity, running_to_stars, hestyiaa, commitfelony, Caredoesntcare, Fand0m3f0rces, yourfavcait, redstarz, KageSendo, Ember_Dragon, creamyduckie, Bookandfrogreadergirl, ayameumi, Corus_Reef, CoryThe_Unstoppable, Anxious_Cerealboi, Vessely, LadyOfTheCrawlies, Izzie1208, Ch3vst3r1117, Darkstar55552, Merlin_merlling, randspearls, Gemstonesanddaggers, HuffleSpidey_Lizbeth_01, Sparkles_145_12_Buttercup, perksofliv, Farloved_Knight, starminsung, GMoney19, A_hiss, Katherine66Black, Miukii, AvidReaderOfAllWorks, Lucifer_03, raicha, amkay, its_talia307, wolkeee, LadyEmerald99, Grizzabella_02, HoneyOnlyOnline, BeeHope, Rose_blavk, Anime_simp_here, Aegopodium, LokiIsMySecondName, MagicMoorhen, Enigmaistaken, Kcat92, and 2100 more users The answers arent quite what they expect. No. When Peter finds out some of his classmates are heading to Stark Industries on a field trip, with Flash eager to "expose Peter's fake internship" to his YouTube viewers, it shouldn't bother Peter in the least. Especially since neither him nor Bucky had appeared yet. Peter rolled his eyes, already knowing why. Now, Peter and his classmates were all awaiting for the announcement that would tell them where they would get to go. The Mighty Avengers Rewrite by Writing Avenger 2016 reviews. Peter sighed heavily but nodded, assuring Ned that he would be there. Peter, on the other hand, contemplated whether or not to tell them that they were facing the wrong way, and that Tony would be in the mostly concealed elevator behind them. Peter you're here! "Flash. You know this stuff. ", "Well," Peter began hesitantly, receiving an encouraging nod from Ned. Tags will be updated as it continues. Afraid I call you out on all your bull?" Was Peter actually getting to stay? As fate seemed to have it out for Peter today, the next floor they went to just had to be the one Bruce was on today. An awkward silence steeled over his classmates as everyone either stared at Peter, or the elevator from which they expected Tony to emerge from. Ned gasped loudly, clearly showing his hurt. But this is all Domestic Avengers. Peter looked at Bruce, and both shrugged noncommittaly. Was that the reason he took his newly minted intern with him? Peter rolled his eyes as he saw Clint and Nat exchange evil looks. There should have been nothing remarkable about two people in a busy cafeteria, but Becket takes in the familiar sight of curly hair, brown eyes, and a t-shirt with a science pun on it talking animatedly alongside Actual Anthony Edward Stark and promptly drops his lunch. Peter Parker Guidebook for Dummies Vol 1. This used to be a field trip fic and I ended up deleting some of the chapters so if you're rereading this as an old comer, don't worry I just changed a few things. What was that? He asked as the two superheros pulled up chairs along their table. Stark Tower looks really cool," a girl said wistfully. "No no! How was the day spent?" She said, sending him a confused smile. Please be gentle, this is my first fic in the Marvel fandom. That's so much worse. Came Bruce's voice again, considerably more frantic than the previous message. "Okay everyone. Now, I want you all on your best behavior. Oh my god, Jess says. People were incredibly willing to listen and had been interactive, making the whole ordeal less awkward for everyone involved. How are you?" Too bad that Peter is cursed with Parker luck and can't seem to go anywhere without being self-sacrificial. ", "So why don't you just make the whole suit out of that thicker armour?". Avengers FanFiction Archive | FanFiction Ned asked, patting a panting Peter on his back. In his freshman they went to Oscorp, where he got bit by a radioactive spider. He knew all of this already. "I guess so. Asked Ned, leaning over to Peter. Outtakes to Peter Parker Guidebook for Dummies Vol 1. and Vol 2. Everyone, follow me. Without missing a beat, he bid goodbye to Ned, and slid into the back seat. Thor accepted a juice box from Peter and said, "I will remain on Midgard for 4 of your days.". Ned pouted and they moved with the group to the front. Tony hated waiting, so the elevator that went up to their floors was insanely fast, and always put Peter slightly on edge. Should I inform Mr. Stark and the other members that you have arrived?" Ned couldn't help the proud smile on his face. He's been in a stabby mood today," the older man explained, causing Peter to nod in understanding and many of his classmates to pause in confusion. They ended up teamed up with this guy that Peter really didn't talk to, but he was pretty sure that his name was Josh. Nobody wanted an angry avenger after them. "You- you're an Avenger!" tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. "Okay everyone. Please consider turning it on! There was a chorus of hellos from the group. Peter's school is going an an 'amazing and fun' field trip to SI. He asked, an amused smirk on his face. Guess we'll all get to go see that you were lying," Flash said, a smirk evident in his voice. No, Im on the tour! The older man frowned at him as he entered, clearly still upset about Flash. "Actually, as I'm sure you know, we have one of the main developers of the Avengers tech right here," Tony said, eyes finding Peter's for the first time since he entered. As far as everyone is concerned, that's all there is to it. "Hello tiny mortals. Ned basically worked here though, as it wasn't an uncommon sight to see Ned accompanying Peter all over the building, leaving a trail of chaos in their wake. "Pete! And the rest were because everyone else was too timid to do it and Peter couldn't tell people no. I promise, I will not hurt them," he said, voice sincere. "Baby Stark, Mr. Stark has requested that you remain here, as he doesn't see the logic in you going back to school to get picked up to come right back here," she said, sounding amused. Meanwhile, Steve is once again forced to face the demons of his past, all while searching for a way to get back home. I'll find it you know. If you would prefer I could call you Mini St-" ---or, flash gets an internship at SI and learns about the cryptid of the tower.ft: redeemed flash thompson, tony stark being a troll, and lots of hello kitty offerings.disclaimer: i do not own the mcu, nor the characters that i use in this fic, aside from my minor ocs (the interns), Tony teaches Peter about equal pay and rights in the workplace (and how SI does it right). "Because everything is fine! All alone, Peter must find a way to save the avengers, and the world. Stark Industries is the world's leading engineering firm, researching and developing technology in almost every field of human existence - apart from weaponry, and everyone knows why that is. "Hello Peter. Steve said nothing, but exchanged a look with Bucky, resulting in both of them plastering a wicked smile on their faces. He nodded subtlety. Bruce looked st him skeptically before nodding slowly and giving him a slight smile. Homepage Stories Members. The God sent him a confused look, but nodded all the same. Quickly returning it, Peter faced the crowd again. "Oh yeah. "You class is coming here?" Peter is regretting a lot of things. Oh, hey! he says as he walks over. It was Mary, another intern who was always happy, and also insanely intelligent, and someone who Peter enjoyed working with. "What do you want?". Remember what I told you guys," Peter insisted, trying to step away from the group and closer to the God. Voicing his idea to his team, he received positive reviews from Ned, and Josh looked interested so that was good, right? He promised Ned that he would go to keep him company, but really doesn't want to. A great many of students screamed, and so did Mr. Davis. "I told you, I'm an intern here," Peter said. Especially was Tony signed the permission slip, allowing his school to bring him to his home. Life had begun to feel empty and as she desperately tries to get published, she befriends an employee of Stark Industries. Ned greeted, still a little starstruck by the god, as he was every time he saw him. themculibrary: Field Trip To Stark Industries Masterlist 2 "Is that true?" "Yeah. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. How was school?" Bruce hesitated for a moment before nodding sheepishly. "Kiddies, we're going to an Air Force base next Friday!" The Winter Soldier and Captain America," he quickly introduced, gesturing to the respective people. If Flash decided to be his usual self, he would have the wrath of the Avengers upon him. It happens whenever the mood takes him," Peter settled on. Peter followed his gaze, eyes landing once again on Bruce, who still wore an annoyed expression. Peter Parker's Field Trip (Of course it's to Stark Industries) (Fanfic Hopefully the Avengers leave him alone for long enough to survive. His AP Physics class gets a chance to go on a trip to the compound when the Avengers find out what ends will they go to make sure that Peter doesn't come out unembarrassed? "Yeah, but, why would an intern, not to mention a high school intern, be helping and creating programs for college interns. Based on a post I saw on Instagram, a bit of a different take on the Field Trip trope. Peter made an indignant noise, but knew that Ned was right. Everyone's eyes, once again, were focused onto Peter. This is why I didn't want to tell you," he sighed. What field trip?" You sure this is a good idea, Tony? Harley asked. Peter isn't having it. He's got a badge, he probably works here, the system says he's an intern. Damn Flash. Peter glanced at his staring teacher, who shrugged in a way that clearly said that he knew that where Peter went really wasn't up to him anymore. I heard that Thor's currently visiting Earth," said Mr. Davis. Peter nodded hesitantly, not sure what to say. Mr. Stark misunderstands the situation and goes in guns blazing. The place he works at, more importantly, the place that he owns! There were many unsure murmurs before Ned decided to step in before Flash could say anything dumb. When he heard the location for this year, he thought he was finally safe. Turns out that Josh was pretty good with his hands, and had been the one to solder the parts together since they couldn't weld. They were carried up a few floors, Friday dinging gently at their stop, something Peter was very unused to. "Hey Fri. No, I'm here with my class. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. "Yeah. The group made their way to the higher floors, and Peter was grateful that he hadn't met an Avenger yet. What are you doing here? You have seen Pepper and I work enough board rooms and investors to know what to do. A kid had no place in such dangerous situations. Clint seemed to think about it before sighing and grabbing three cookies off the plate. How much did you pay her?" tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (101), The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (TV) (7), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (50), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (44), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (157), Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries (49), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure, Platonic Relationships more than Romantic Relationships, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Pepper Potts & Tony Stark & Original Character(s), Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, guys we need to talk about the security issues, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), Not Canon Compliant with Movie: Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Peter Parker & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Steve and Tony fighting like an old married couple, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Spoilers, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Spiders, Mushrooms, Physycs, Magic and Hacking, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, No Beta We Die Like Russian Assasins Fall from Cliffs, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Skye | Daisy Johnson is Tony Stark's Child, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, Harry Potter is Heir to Multiple Noble Houses, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Peverell, Intern Ned Leeds too bc he doesn't get enough props, but not quite steve rogers UNfriendly either. For you. Peter becomes Spiderman a few months before starting an internship at Starks Industries where he meets Harley Keener and eventually the Avengers. "I upgrade the suits based on the wearers preference and abilities. "You want this one? And why would you need such a high level of clearance?" Thankfully he knew that it wouldn't be Bucky, because he could cook and usually preferred to do so, or Thor, because the Asgardian usually only desired pop tarts, or Tony, because he never remembered to eat. Besides, I'm sure they're lots of reasons that you should go on this trip. Field Trip to Stark Industries Chapter 1: Field trip to WHERE?, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction Peter's day was going well for the most part. Sometimes, Tony just writes random stuff for these," he quickly explained. While Thor's intentions were good, he knew that if he met Flash, Thor would blow a fuse and probably remove him from existence. "But Fri, you know better than to listen to anything he says. Field Trip to Stark Industries Chapter 1: Field trip to - FanFiction I overslept," he said. I also have a chapter dedicated to links to some really great stories you'd might want to check out! So Peter's aunt and Tony Stark decided that it would be a lot easier of he could take Peter out of school instead of having to get May to come all the way down to Midtown to sign Peter out," he explained. Tony was in disarray when he saw the numbers and the pictures of Peter, Desi, Bucky, and her children on the screen with various other familiar faces, but at the end of the day, they were able to find and kill Thanos. Teasingly, or course. She asked. "Thanks. "Hah! He doesn't usually, but I don't know what else could be happening here," he said quietly. Bruce chuckled again. He asked, his voice eager. Stark?" He could see the rage flare up in Flash's eyes, but Ally returned before he could do anything. He hid a smirk at the slight grimace on Flash's face as he had obviously not expected nerdy Parker to be that solid. That sort of took up the time for exploring this floor. Sure, he signed the paperwork but since when did Mr Stark explain things? Peter sighed again and settled into idle chatter with Ned. who'd have thought? He opted not to inching closer to the doors which opened in a few seconds. He looked up to see Bill, one of the college interns. "Here you all go," she said, distributing the badges to everyone. Mr. Stark is his legal guardian because sometimes he requires Peter at all kinds of odd hours, especially when he's in school. "Tony said so." "I know Pete. "Hello!" "How do you develop the suits? The boy snickered. Glancing at his teacher, he saw the man nod as Peter mentioned consent. Bucky's cooking," she said with a wink. The AI greeted. When Captain America goes missing after a routine Avengers mission, leaving Tony Stark and the rest of the world stunned, Peter Parker decides to take it upon himself to try and fill the hole left behind by his absence. I mean, I guess well find out, he shrugged. It's Above My Clearance Level (ao3) - tsk Pairing: None Rating: General Summary: In which Peter's class goes on a field trip to Stark Tower, and no one knows why this kid has such high clearance. A robotic voice read out 'Beta Clearance; Level 6'. How was school?" What was this? He asked, nose scrunched up in confusion as he pointed to something that was written. By the time Peter had processed that, no, his Decathlon Team was not standing on the ceiling, and yes, they were, in fact, real and looking at him in his Avengers pyjamas, he still hadn't gotten any further in exactly what to do about it. Spoilers for 'Death at Bargain Prices.'.

Medweb Dtrs Radiologist Technologist Course, Joe Mcgrath Radio Complaint, Articles A

avengers fanfiction peter intern field trip