If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 5065 Carpinteria Ave, Carpinteria, CA 93013, USA. This place got crowded in no time. " 03/31/2023 " Crack Bowl! What are the best restaurants in Carpinteria for cheap eats? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Carpinteria's best restaurants based upon thousands of OpenTable diner reviews, Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Fieldside is beautifully located along the famous Route 101 at the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club, in Carpinteria, CA. 4631 Carpinteria Ave, Carpinteria, CA 93013, USA. Clementine's Steak House / Steakhouse, Restaurant, Seafood. Be aware it IS expensive, but I'd recommend doing as I d. Located at the amazing San Ysidro Ranch the terrace is a great outdoor dining experience with lights and views. Giannfranco's Trattoria Carpinteria, CA We are open for Inside and Outside Garden Dining. With favorites like Padaro Beach Grill, Rincon Brewery, and Zookers Restaurant and more, get ready to experience the best flavors around Carpinteria. Grab some empanadas next door and enjoy. We feel the key to success is our passion for creating the highest quality food and warm friendly service. Best Dinner Restaurants in Carpinteria, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Carpinteria Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I haven't had anything that I don't like. Stay organized with a to-do list, packing list, shopping list, any kind of list. Meh. Best Restaurants near Felicia Lew , OD - Live Oak Cafe, Santo Mezcal, Boathouse at Hendry's Beach, Finch & Fork, Saint Remy, Reunion Kitchen + Drink, Brophy Bros - Santa Barbara, The Shop Kitchen, Chad's, Three Monkeys Carpinteria Seafood Clear all filters. . We made a comprehensive list of american restaurants in Carpinteria by checking Google Maps and other sources so you don't have to! Little Doms Seafood Home; Menu; Order Online. Awesome and so yummy . Skip to main content. The food is always so good and very reasonably priced, the atmosphere is just the best, and having the ocean and beach next to it is wonderful. Home | The Worker Bee Caf The food is good for most people. Although service was fast and good, food was cold. Best Restaurants near Carpinteria, CA 93013 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Breakfast & Brunch 1. Grab delicious California & Italian wines or goodies to prepare at home, such as fresh pasta and pizza dough, to-go from Little Dom's Seafood's deli. There is, of course, also always the option of indulging in a good, old-fashioned American burger, fries, and shake made at one of many casual diners at the beach. Spring rolls. (outside garden dining weather permitting) Call now for reservations. We ordered a pitcher of beer and chicken wings and found the wings were not your typical dried over fried but was juicy and delicious. I also love their Tom yum soup. We hope you will enjoy your experience as much as we enjoyed creating it for you. The drinks were great and delicious food. Awesome place to eat dinner. Me and my group home come here once a week because we have those meal cards, I'm a vegetarian so I like to get a substitution for the main course and the workers here are all so flexible and nice about it. Excellent service--very knowledgeable about the food and wine. Winner H at San Marino. 509 Linden Ave. Carpinteria, CA 93013. View menu and Order Online Now 1007 Casitas Pass Road. I paid $26 for this halibut and it is raw in the middle. Pepes Delgado's = Heavenly. Incredible. I had a Worker Bee Burger and fries and it was awesome. The lemon cheesecake for a lovely desert is perfect. Uncle Chen Restaurant Order online. They've got like 5+ the coffee here is soooo good! Verymore, Stuck on PCH on the long ride to Los Angeles made even longer by an accident on the already construction-congested hwy, my wife and I looked seaward at themore, Great food, great service, and an authentic experience. I haven't had anything that I don't like. I cannot eat it. I love Pascucci! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I have to say its one of the best I've had. It's in the heart of downtown Carpinteria. Find something similiar nearby . Lots of choices. Best Restaurants near Association Group Insurance Administrators - Teddy's By The Sea, Padaro Beach Grill, The Good Plow, Zookers Cafe, LaoThai restaurant., Guicho's Eatery, The Worker Bee Cafe, Carp Moon Cafe, Carp Kitchen & Grocery, Hugos Restaurant At Zookers Restaurant, you will enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with a creative seasonal menu. Carpinteria State Beach is one of the best places to visit in Carpinteria, CA. Came in for a quick bite and was really pleased with the pizza overall! Oldest Italian restaurant in Santa Barbara! Carpinteria's Best Restaurants: Restaurants in Santa Barbara Gourmet food served with fast food style. Pepes Delgado's serves the best Mexican food in the Santa Barbara/Goleta area. There are tables inside and out to eat there. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Cliff House Inn: Beach Hotel between Santa Barbara and Ventura - The Jewel of the Pacific Your Secret Retreat Ocean Front Accommodations Poolside Dining Fine Wines and Cocktails RESERVE WITH US DINE WITH US Seek Balance Breathe with Life's Ebb and Flow Awake and in the Rhythm with the Ocean Tides "Voted in the top three preferred Yelp's Top 100 US Donut Shops. We went to Padero Beach Grill for Mother's Day. Seriously, this app does it all! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I cant recommend it enough! Californian fare includes seafood, steak & locally sourced produce in a warm, casual space. Ill be back for more. With favorites like Stella Mare's, Rincon Brewery, and Giannfranco's Trattoria and more, get ready to experience the best flavors around Carpinteria. Rincon Brewery 247 reviews Closed Now American, Bar - Menu "Fun Lunch celebrating my birthday after a." "Just Okay, Nithing Special" Order online 2. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Carpinteria, CA: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I witnessed three young ladies being turned away for breakfast at 10am. Overall: We like it. Inspired by the bounty of the sea, the lush farms and abundant vineyards nearby and the cooking methods of Italy, Convivo is a festive gathering place for locals and visitors alike inside the newly-restored Santa Barbara Inn. There is a huge variety, and everything looks tasty. 20 Best Restaurants In Carpinteria, CA - DineRank.com Padaro Beach Grill. Thank you for your 5 star friendliness and quality. 1033 Casitas Pass Rd Shepherd Place Shops, 1009 Casitas Pass Road Shepard Place Shops, Carpinteria Hotels with Laundry Facilities, Hotels near Carpinteria Harbor Seal Preserve and Rookery, Hotels near Carpinteria Valley Museum of History, Hotels near Carpinteria Bluffs Nature Preserve, Hotels near Carpinteria Salt Marsh Nature Park, Hotels near Carpinteria Wellness & Carp Yoga Center, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carpinteria, an IHG Hotel, Restaurants near Motel 6 Santa Barbara - Carpinteria South, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Carpinteria Inn, Restaurants near Carpinteria State Beach Campground, Restaurants near Carpinteria Valley Museum of History, Restaurants near Carpinteria Harbor Seal Preserve and Rookery, Restaurants near Friends of the Library Used Bookstore, Restaurants near Santa Barbara Surf School, Restaurants near Carpinteria Bluffs Nature Preserve, Restaurants near Pacifica Graduate Institute, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carpinteria, an IHG Hotel, Motel 6 Santa Barbara - Carpinteria South. Our party of 7 + 2 kids were taken great care by Ester. Authentic Italian pizzeria with pizza counter, wine, artisanal beer & full bar and European hospitality.Authentic Italian pizzeria with pizza counter, wine, artisanal beer & full bar and European hosp, Great food, great service & nice ocean views! Need catering at your next event? There is a nice sandy area for children to play. Thiers is better than the place in Santa Barbara that specializes in Cajun brunch. Seafood, American, Fast food, Cocktail bars, Vegetarian options. Teddy's By the Sea / Seafood, Restaurant. Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Exactly what I needed to plan a trip. Hello juicy burger!!! Cozy American daytime cafe for omelets, sandwiches & old-school shakes, plus a pet-friendly patio. The won ton soup was also very good. Compare. Ordered the CA omelet w/bacon, fruit instead of potatoes and a side of sausage. The pan pizza is really tasty and the crust is perfect! Food was great, we had the corned beef hash and chicken fried steak Benedict. The service was wonderful. At Comedor, Velazquez opts for traditional Mexican dishes where options include tacos, enchiladas, tamales, and a hearty, puffy quesadilla. Enjoy the sunlit patio and peop. I always recommend the Palace Grill when someone asks about restaurants in Santa Barbara. All rights reserved. The Best 10 Restaurants near Carpinteria, CA 93013 - Yelp Wife got the Sunrise Sandwich w/ side of potatoes. So good that I totally forgot to take a picture of it, only remembered after it was all do. Take in the picturesque views while you dine on Southern California fare, local wine, and fresh craft cocktails. I had the spicy guava margarita sans tajin rim which was delicious. Top 10 Best Cookies near Carpinteria, CA - April 2023 - Yelp What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? Chef Matthew Johnson evocative regional cuisine is prepared with a palate of herbs and vegetables harvested from the Ranchs organic chefs garden. Walking distance from Carpinteria SB campsites with outside, covered seating. Restaurants in Carpinteria View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Map updates are paused. Best 30 Best Restaurants in Carpinteria, CA with Reviews - Yellow Pages Pineapple curry. You can taste the love in it. OUR RESTAURANT Local, freshly made cuisine for everyone Siam Elephant Thai Restaurant 196 reviews Closed Now Asian, Thai $$ - $$$ Menu "Local and Delicious" "Charming and delightful" + Read more. Fun beach cafe environment. Just steps from the beach, The Spot is an old-fashioned hamburger stand serving up quick, delicious The Spot | Carpinteria CA Plenty of veggies, delicious saucemore, Guicho's Eatery was highly recommended by a friend of mine and a few days later I was hungry for a sandwich, but I didn't want to go to a chain store. We took home one of their large, pricy cinnamon rolls because they were supposed to be great. Enjoy warm and attentive service while dining window side with a view of the enchanting Santa Barbara harbor. Can get real busy on weekends and holidays, so come a little early for a short wait. Why trust us We made a comprehensive list of restaurantsinCarpinteriaby checking Google Maps and other sources so you don't have to! People also searched for these near Carpinteria: What are people saying about restaurants near Carpinteria, CA? It's huge! Tre Lune. It's has all the perfect ingredients! This place KNOWS fresh seafood!! Delightful patio seating. The dinner specials are always enjoyable. I wouldn't recommend eating there for a while. Or take some beer to go. Discover Santa Barbara's tastiest fall treats (from sea to shore), Find your new favorite dish at the best restaurants in Santa Barbara, Beachfront restaurants in Santa Barbara: See food with a sea breeze, Always Fresh: 10 Best New Restaurants in Santa Barbara, Sea Food: 10 best Santa Barbara waterfront restaurants, Date Night Eats: 10 Super Romantic Restaurants in Santa Barbara, Photo courtesy of Giannfranco's Trattoria, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Pour over local and Italian wines along with a full bar of handcrafted cocktails and spirits. $$$$. It's flavorful! My husband had fried clams and he enjoyed his meal. more. Come in, Get Hooked! Best cookies near Carpinteria, CA. What did people search for similar to restaurants near Carpinteria, CA? About. They have the best queso avocado tacos. Phone: (805) 617-0808. It's the kind ofmore, The Good Plow is the only 100% certified organic restaurant in the country! The waterfront locals choice in Santa Barbara for premium quality, sustainably sourced seafood! If I travel there, I will definitely eat there again. Carpinteria, Santa Barbara | 24 restaurants on OpenTable Giannfranco's Trattoria is the best Italian restaurant in Carpinteria. He was extremely Chill place to hang out and try hard kombucha and mead. Check out their menu on their website. Sadly they close early so I've not been able to enjoy it as often as I'd like to. The food is not bad. The Best 10 Mexican Restaurants near Carpinteria, CA 93013 Sort:Recommended Price Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations 1. Everything was delicious, cooked perfectly, and came out of the kitchen fast!" more Outdoor seating Delivery Temecula Parep at Hesperia Christian. Amazing wine selection!Appetizers were top notch! Each small glass is $4 or you can get a flight of 6 for $22. Best Restaurants near AAA YOVANKA'S BOOKKEEPING & INCOME TAX SERVICE - Teddy's By The Sea, The Good Plow, Guicho's Eatery, The Worker Bee Cafe, Padaro Beach Grill, Corktree Cellars Wine Bar & Bistro, Zookers Cafe, LaoThai restaurant., Carp Moon Cafe, Carp Kitchen & Grocery Rincon Beach Bar Order online. Eating your food is such a treat and you really have. Good food and service plus lots of menu choices. I've never eaten somewhere where the salad could be a standalone. The staff are full of charisma a d the locals were so friendly. Only thing missing is the andouille. Food is pretty good , not the best I've had but not bad either. Serving since 1965. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Carpinteria Updated April 2023 - Tripadvisor Do call ahead for reservations, nice spot for a family get together ~ dinner or lunch. Business is very clean. Zookers Restaurant creates a relaxed atmosphere with a creative I would have had another if I werent driving. I cant imagine anyone not loving this app! see review. Siam Elephant Thai Restaurant 196 reviews Closed Now Asian, Thai $$ - $$$ Menu "Local and Delicious" "Charming and delightful" Everything was great and Angela - our waitress was very helpful and attentive. Italian. THE 10 BEST Restaurants Near Carpinteria State Beach in CA - Tripadvisor It's especially great for families with kids, imho. We are a true local's secret and kid friendly.Open dinner 7 days a week! Plenty of veggies, delicious sauce and an explosion of flavors, if you too with some Thai chilies in fish sauce. We partner with restaurants in Carpinteria who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo. Winner G at Lakeside. The Ahi Poke Nachos is a good appetizer too. 9. The organization this app provides has taken a huge weight off my shoulders. #29 of 59 Restaurants in Carpinteria 10 reviews 1033 Casitas Pass Rd Shepherd Place Shops 0.4 miles from Carpinteria State Beach " The most amazing cake! The pastas are excellent and very generous portions. Online Menu of The Spot, Carpinteria, CA Wine & Beer. There is limited indoor and outdoor Food 3, people 5. I order a chicken stir fry and jumbo French toast! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Reasonably priced. Alternatively, you may use, parklike setting to watch the sunset on, Fun Lunch celebrating my birthday after a, Fantastic Coffee Drinks and Delicious, Julia Childs favorite hamburger place., Great Food, but host needs more training, great pub atmosphere by the railroad, Good breakfast options, funky and popular, Lovely food, great wait staff, welcome, Carpinteria Hotels with Laundry Facilities, Hotels near Carpinteria Harbor Seal Preserve and Rookery, Hotels near Carpinteria Valley Museum of History, Hotels near Carpinteria Bluffs Nature Preserve, Hotels near Carpinteria Salt Marsh Nature Park, Hotels near Carpinteria Wellness & Carp Yoga Center, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Carpinteria, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Carpinteria, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Carpinteria, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carpinteria, an IHG Hotel, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Carpinteria Inn, Restaurants near Motel 6 Santa Barbara - Carpinteria South, Restaurants near Motel 6 Carpinteria, CA - Santa Barbara - North, Restaurants near Carpinteria Harbor Seal Preserve and Rookery, Restaurants near Carpinteria Bluffs Nature Preserve, Restaurants near Carpinteria Valley Museum of History, Restaurants near Tomol Interpretive Play Area, Restaurants near Carpinteria Salt Marsh Nature Park. Lunch and. I can't get enough of it. 3. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. THE 10 BEST Things to Do in Carpinteria, CA - 2023 - Yelp Order Online. The Korean owner was very friendly. They are family run and very service oriented. We also host rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, and large birthday parties.We also host kid's birthday parties during the weekends, bring in a jumper, music, popcorn machine and face painters! Food was fresh, ready for pickup in 15 minutes, packed in sturdy plastic containers. Fantastic service and food. Open in Google Maps 29 E Victoria St, Santa Barbara, CA. I had breakfast there some years ago and it was really good, but that was then. Good food! Carpinteria at Desert Christian/L. Grits available for breakfast sides and is delicious! Our second time visiting Carpinteria in a week and decided to try Teddy's by the beach after seeing some reviews. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. I didn t try the coffee, but I did get an aa bowl to tide me over until, Came from Palm Springs to get away from the heat and didn t know were to for breakfast and the Name caught my eye so I, distance from the place where we stay when we are in Carpenter Rhea look forward to going back again late spring. Opens at 12PM. 3807 Santa Claus Ln Carpinteria, CA 93013 (Map & Directions) (805) 684-2209 Reported as permanently closed. The salmon Caesar was tasty. Delgados Mexican Restaurant | Carpinteria's Classic Wonderful dinner on the patio at Teddys By The Sea in beautiful Carpinteria! Sit down relax enjoy the food and people too. The staff are really friendly even though i showed up with no reservation Winner I at Campbell Hall . Rincon Brewery / Pub & bar, Restaurant. The tomato basil soup was tasty and fresh. Chinese. Come On Over And Enjoy A Delicious Homemade Style Lunch or Dinner In Our Beautiful Secret Garden MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH MAY 14TH, 2023 DON'T LEAVE MOM OUT! Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. With favorites like Padaro Beach Grill, Rincon Brewery, and Zookers Restaurant and more, get ready to experience the best flavors around Carpinteria. Bar Menu. Padaro Beach Grill $$ American (Traditional), Seafood "I was honestly expecting some pretty average sandwiches and salads like I often see a." more 3. What are the best restaurants in Carpinteria that deliver? Not very good . Fire pit and a sunset! But it is very expensive. # 6 of 84 restaurants in Carpinteria. My wife actually got very sick after eating there unfortunately. The 15 Best Restaurants in Carpinteria - April 2023 Selection by This is not an impartial review. Bread are freshly baked Related Talk Topics. Come in, Get Hooked! Even on a chilly night, the heaters maintained a sense of coziness outside. It was 2017 Superbowl day and we arrived early and found this place loaded with TV screens, wall to wall! Nick superbeerescue. Had the Saturday specials and they didnt disappoint. Home | The Worker Bee Caf 973 Linden Ave, Carpinteria, CA 93013 (805) 745-1828 Open Daily from 8:00 am - 1:30 pm Check Holiday Hours - Yelp or Google Home Introduction Menu Order Online Order e-Gift Cards Social Media Center Contact Us More. Family-owned and just a few blocks from the beach, this hidden gem serves up fresh, authentic dishes that are made to. I have eaten inmore, Went to the counter to order and after killing 2 dozen oysters and 4 lobster rolls I went back to the counter to lodge my complaintthere isn't enough lobsterrolls tomore, I had steamed clams for an appetizer and cedar plank wild salmon. We offer many different catering packages for different tpyes of events. The Santa Barbara neighborhood of Carpenteria welcomes thousands of visitors to its quarters every year to enjoy the scenery as well as the delicious local dining. Go-to place for decent food & reasonable service. The service was excellent and prompt. The Cliff House Inn: Beach Hotel between Santa Barbara and Ventura The tropical vibe is We got married in July of 2022 in Santa Barbara, Ca. Like I said, everything is pretty damn good. 10. The online prices are less than the actual prices in the restaurant. $$$$. We got everything ! The menu accommodates all eating considerations including an excellent kids menu at lunch time too. All are Welcome at Fieldside. 3765 Santa Claus Ln, Carpinteria, CA 93013, USA. There are several options to select on this place, burgers, steak, chicken and others. THARIO'S KITCHEN - 234 Photos & 176 Reviews - Yelp 1007 Casitas Pass Road, Carpinteria, CA, 93013. Come enjoy lunch or dinner, soak in the sun by day at our waterfront rooftop bar while sipping on a refreshing cocktail surrounded by our beautiful ocean vista and by night, enjoy lounging by the fireplace after a delicious meal and a great glass of wine.Our chef uses the freshest ingredients from central coast farmers and local fisherman to create dishes with the best of what California has to offer. They can sneak up on you. Members and Non-Members, Locals and Visitors from around the world, will enjoy Fieldside, featuring our Coastal Steakhouse menu with local seafood, an array of steaks and chops, along with the freshest produce from nearby farms. Brass Bird Coffee (Carpinteria, CA) Great breakfast sandwiches ~ clean atmosphere & a nice ambiance..anxious to try other items on the menu ~ definitely a good place to eat!. Serving Carpinteria for over 50 years. I ate the shrimp udon that the owner recommends, it's really delicious. The owner is so friendly, I will come here again! I personally enjoyed the fried chicken but you better come ready to eat because they serve in American sizes. Awesome service and the food was delicious. I My wife and I were staying in the town of Carpinteria and it was the ending of our stay and we ran out of lunch stuff during the week. The Best 10 Restaurants near Carpinteria, CA 93013 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations 1. Mediterraneo offers unique bistro-style diningmore. The employees were conscious of picking up the empty dishes and we're very friendly and polite with the very enthusiastic superbowl crowd. Came here on our anniversary, what a beautiful establishment. BUT, Coffee and strawberry cream pie were hot. The place bumps right up to the beach. Since visiting Carpinteria, have always noticed how busy it is at Teddy s By The Sea. They are so short on staff. Winner of numerous awards, including Best Seafood, this owner operated gem features lunch, dinner, Happy Hour, a "Kids Live Well" Kid menu, full bar, heated patio, and is pet friendly. I want to come back and bring my out of town Friends! THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Carpinteria - Tripadvisor Eggplant salad. There is no food service but that's ok because the beer is just perfect!! Everything was delicious, cooked perfectly, and came out of the kitchen fast!more, The Double Padaro Burger is legendary. Planning travel has actually been fun instead of tedious because of this app. Zoom in to see updated info. 699 Linden Ave, Carpinteria, CA 93013, USA. Yelp's Top 100 Texas Restaurants. Highly recommended.Vegetarian options: Ordered the couliflower and grill veggie. Love stopping at the spot Everytime we visit carpinteria state beach park. We asked for fresh fries and they were warm almost cold. Great service also. We put an emphasis on carrying local organic produce, the freshest fish, and sustainably raised meats such as Watkin Ranch locally pasture raised beef, Nyman Ranch pork, Jidori chicken and other high-grade meats. Tasty shrimp, good quality homemade grits, spinach. Well known for classics like Clam Chowder and Fish & Chips, Oysters on the half shell and numerous varieties of fresh fish, lobster and crab, Bluewater also operates fishing vessel "Pilikia" which specializes in the freshest caught local fish in town!

Lexington Jail Inmate Search, Fraser Gehrig Married, Pope Funeral Home Obituaries, Spirit Airlines Food Menu 2021, Articles B