I even got a tour of the kitchen where they just got local herbs delivered - amazing! ion as an elegant event. Every detail was perfect, and the staff was so friendly and helpful. I have to say, our parents reaction to the whole weekend was incredible. not have been more helpful throughout the entire weekend, always there to direct, assist, or lend a hand. The mountaintop was heavenly; the garden (for the rehearsal dinne)r was like a dream, the Dining Pavilion, the lake (!) She helped organize and run the day, which made it so much easier to relax and enjoy myself. We looked at over 100 venues over a span of 6 months and online my husband stumbled onto Cedar Lakes from that moment on the planning became so fu We had our dream wedding weekend at Cedar Lakes on October 22, 2011. The food, the grounds, the kindness of the staff and ownersall of this came together to make a remarkable day and quite an impression. Every detail for our wedding from the extraordinary food, to the cozy, welcoming cabins, to the stunning property was handled flawlessly, and our guests f Cedar Lakes was the only venue my husband and I looked at. Absolutely everything the team did ahead of and during the weekend resulted in our wedding weekend being even more perfect than we could ever have imagined. Cedar Lakes Estate Wedding Cost, How Much ? Here is the Details If you really want to plan something magical, something so special that all of your guests will be talking about it for years to come, then check out Cedar Lakes Estate. Instead of worrying if everyone else was ok, or if everything was running smoothly, we were able to actually just be in the moment and enjoy every second. My daughter and her husband wanted a venue where family and friends could celebrate with them for a whole weekend in a relaxed, casual outdoor setting, while having their ceremony and recept From the moment we chose Cedar Lakes as our wedding venue we knew it was going to be a dream come true. We used the picnic tables and silverware that they had, and rented some tables for the bar and for the older folks. not only delicious but beautifully presented. My husband and I, our families and our guests continue to talk about how the meals were some of the best we have ever had, which is normally not the case at a wedding. Thankfully we found Cedar Lakes. The accommodations are as gorgeous and comfortable as they look and each and every guest had an amazing time and experience on the grounds. The whole family made us feel like we were at home and a part of their family. The property itself is expansive and stunningly beautiful, but not in an overly manicured way. Several of our guest Cedar Lakes Estate is located on amazingly beautiful property & the food is first rate! Our "rustic chic" theme was met with every detail Cedar Lakes had to offer. A Romantic Camp Wedding at Cedar Lakes Estate Its family run and the farm to table food is unique & delicious. From the first There is no other place that offers alllllll that our weekend ensued. I am an event stylist & florist. If you are lucky, the date you want will still be available. You are surrounded by family, friends, nature, and it's own ecosystem (despite weather apps saying rain, there was no rain in site on our day). They were available to answer any questions I had (and I had a lot of them). We got married on Flag Day and she knew we loved patriotic themes, so for the food pavilion she made us a gorgeous reclaimed wood flag. Also, you cannot beat the views. We are still over the moon with the entire experience and cannot wait to return!! Lisa blew us away with customizable menus and our guests raved that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. We knew we wanted it to be a very personal experience where people could just see our personalities shining through all the details. We were so busy talking to everyone we never even got to have the homemade smores during our rehearsal dinner, but that's how it goes. You can tell that their entire family holds Cedar Lakes as a labor of love and pours their hearts into everything they do. The weather during our "second" wedding weekend was less than perfect, but it didn't matter at all because we were just so happy to be there and the CLE team turned a freezing torrential downpour into one of the coziest, most magical and one-of-a-kind weddings. here is to know about weddings. These new cabins are absolutely gorgeous - a perfectly styled mix of rustic luxury. It was the only place we checked out, booked it that day. This venue pays for itself in that, as a couple, we had not one iota of stress during our wedding weekend. We are more than pleased with their service and accommodations. The venue itself is wonderful! With all-inclusive packages starting at just $5,000 dollars, couples can enjoy the luxury of an estate wedding without breaking the bank. They never tapped our keg for the reception. I'm writing this review to inform other brides-to-be on the ACTUAL price so they can be more aware of what this venue is asking for. They were gracious and attentive to our friends and families, and made sure that everyone had a wonderful experience throughout the weekend. Frankly, we worried that was a mistake as we got close to our wedding day -- after we had experienced CLE's hospitality a few times, our expe My husband and I got married at CLE on June 8 2019 and it was the most magical day (and weekend) of our lives and have been told the same from several guests - even married ones. From the initial e-mails to the final details, Steph and Lisa and their teams were all amazing! Luxury Outdoor Weddings at Cedar Lakes Estate | Verve Event Co. If we could do it all over again, it would be at Cedar Lakes Estate, and I wouldn't change a thing :-). Value: Although the venue was definitely at the top of our budget, it was worth absolutely every penny. If you are considering a country wedding, stop reading right now and contact CLE immediately! visit to see Cedar Lakes last july to the bride and groom tasting to the housing, billing, golf cart accessibility, menu picking, kind and knowledgeable staff.I can go on and on. Cedar Lakes is a great venue with a unique feel. The Karvellas family has done an impeccable job of restoring this former Port Jervis summer camp into an ultra-luxe adult retreat with an elegant-rustic feel. Strung with glittering lights and floor to ceiling windows it felt like you were dancing under the stars. She was so responsive, so approachable, so relatable, so helpful and even surprised me and ordered my favorite specialty beers and served them the whole wedding weekend! Retreat from your hectic life at Cedar Lakes Estate. After it's all said and done I truly cannot imagine us getting married anywhere else, and we're both very happy that we made the decision to spend one of the most special weeks of our lives with Stephanie/Lisa and their team at Cedar Lakes. Aside from the stunning grounds & the phenomenal food, what sets CLE apart is the staff & the Karvellas family. About. The owners and staff dealt with us in a highly personal and accommodating way, really trying to bring to fruition what we wanted. Breathtaking. The venue, the staff, the food, all the events.. we keep getting nonstop compliments on it all! Sweet! I can't stop thinking about the BEAUTIFUL setting of my ceremony, the DELICIOUS food that was served the entire weekend, the INCREDIBLE hospitality/serv My husband and I were married at CLE last May, and I can't imagine a better wedding venue. The property including the lodging and grounds are phenomenal. The other guests stayed at two hotels nearby (The Hampton Inn and the Marriott) and we had buses shuttling people to/from CLE throughout the weekend. Having a three day wedding weekend is a big undertak To say that Cedar Lakes Estate is nothing short of perfection would be an understatement. We wanted an after-party in a laidback setting with a campfire and s'mores and we wanted a poolside Sunday morning brunch. Could not take a bad picture in the soft blue twilight. Stephanie prepared all the luxury cottages onsite to be occupied by our bridal party and close family. So, from the moment we stepped foot on the gorgeous estate for a tour until the moment we drove away from our unforgettable wedding weekend, we had no doubts in our minds that Cedar Lakes Estate was the most perfect place for our wedding celebration. We wanted pies instead of a cake and Lisa arranged for us to have delicious seasonal pies from a local baker. Wedding Venue Review: Cedar Lakes Estate in the Hudson Valley for your wedding. * There are a few key qualities to the venue, and if you wan After getting engaged and searching through venue after venue, Cedar Lakes Estate caught my eye and I was immediately sold! The different tiers allowed for true campers all the way to a higher end "glamping" option in brand new bungalows. Shown pictures of all the new work coming, it never happened. Depending on the size of the wedding and the season, wedding packages vary from $250 for a single-bedroom cottage to $500 for a three-bedroom suite. We got married 6/20/15 and we held our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and brunch ALL at CLE. ome sites even listing average wedding costs between 55-75k total for a wedding at CLE. The reception was even better in their incredible barn. wer venue so we were expecting a few hiccups and over sights-and there were none. Your staff could The grounds are beautifully kept and make for a fun weekend for everyone. Cedar Lakes exceeded every single expectation we had and made our wedding the absolute best weekend ever. You are in the best hands with CLE. I truly don't believe that any other venue would have made that offer to us and, for that, I am eternally grateful. Cedar Lakes Estate is a wedding venue in Port Jervis, NY. However, the venue cost is higher in the months from May to October, when you may have to pay up to $10,000. It was just the perfect weekend and Stephanie and Lisa made it happen. Its like a well oiled machine and everything ran smoothly and to perfection. Food: When serving at a camp to over 220+ you would expect standard wedding food. And a few months later, many of them continue to say that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been too. The food was phenomenal. In a heartbeat- we would come back to celebrate an anniversary or some other occasion. In addition to lovely event spaces and accommodations, the service and food provided by CLE cannot be outdone. Lets talk about the receptionthe barn came alive at night. And, of course, the setting is incredible! We provided our own plates, bowls, and cups rather than use the camp-style ones, though they might have china now. A two-hour photo session with your photographer for engagement or pre-wedding photos. ThatTimeEvents.com. Cedar Lakes embodies everything that is loving and beautiful and peaceful. Weeks after the wedding, they were still getting calls from cousins, aunts, and friends telling them that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. They were patient and understanding. Couples who are thinking of getting married there, do it. From the gorgeous grounds to the impeccably maintained facilities to the well-trained staff, you can't ask for anything mo Our wedding at Cedar Lakes Estate was the most magical weekend of our lives! They made sure to strike the perfect balance between respecting our traditions and all the while making sure everything still felt like CLE. This was a huge reason why we chose CLE, and we are still hearing about each and every meal from our guests. The service team were like ninjas- you looked around and could barely tell that anyone was there, but the second you needed a thing, they were right by your side with smiles on their faces. Those unenthused about staying in the camper cabins (older guests really) were given the option to stay in a Holiday Inn only about 20 minutes away. The food on Friday, Saturday and Sunday was some of the best food I have ever had. Ellie Monahan's Fourth of July Wedding Weekend Started With - Vogue CLE is rustic and unconventional in many ways, but still has all the luxuries and beauty of a more a traditional venue. Also, it's a good idea to have an itinerary & map printed for guest so they know where they can explore. The camp is not too large so you do not feel you're away from the action. As life gets crazier, there are fewer and fewer times when this happens, and Cedar Lakes makes this happen. Rainy days can be fun too, with every board game imaginable, plus giant Jenga, which can be enjoyed in the Canteen . The pricing info on this site needs to be updated - it ignores the fact that there is a $65,000 minimum on catering for the wedding feast, as well as the cottages you are required to book. From the first moment we met Steph and Lisa at CLE, until the moment we drove away the day after our wedding, everything about our weekend was exactly as we'd hoped. Imbibe the delicious mountain air and savor the areas many wondrous delights as you begin the next chapter of your wonderful love story. We had around 150 guestsat their food price that comes to over $400 per personLet me again remind you that this venue is a refurbished summer camp?? I really can't say enoughgo visit! If CLE is being considered for your wedding - stop looking & just book it. Our guests were so impressed with the magnificent venue, the delicious food, and the overall impeccable hospitality of CLE. Whether your wedding calls for grandeur or intimacy, we guarantee, with unwavering assurance, that Cedar Lakes Estate will host the wedding of your dreams. It even rained our whole weekend, and yet we wouldn't have changed a thing! She My husband and I got married at Cedar Lakes Estate in June of 2017 and, over a year later, still could not be more satisfied with our experience. You will not get better food anywhere -- all of our guests were blown away. They think of everything, take care of everything, and it turns out to be even more perfect than we could have ever imagined it to be. There's really no place like it. I highly recommend Cedar Lakes! The estate offers both indoor and outdoor event venues with breathtaking views overlooking tree-lined lakes, rolling green hills, and stunning mountains. if my words in this review are strong enough to express how unbelievable and fabulous the entire weekend was. Cedar Lakes Estate Reviews - Port Jervis, NY - 40 Reviews - WeddingWire Rolling hills, red-water lakes, sloping lawns, and cedar wood forests -all welcome signs . We are still on cloud nine over a month later and couldn't be happier with the entire Cedar Lakes team. I mean really- Cedar Lakes Estate gave me the wedding that I could have never imagined. Thanks to the entire Cedar Lakes team we were able to give our daughter and (now) son-in-law the wedding of their dreams. Nestled in the heart of the picturesque Hudson Valley, this fine estate invites you and your guests to enjoy breathtaking views overlooking tree-lined lakes, rolling hills, and the majestic Shawangunk Mountains. To say that Cedar Lakes Estate is nothing short of perfection would be an understatement. When our guest called, the bulk of them never got a return phone call or woke up the manager when they called. Our wedding was literal magic. Interested in learning more or booking an event or getaway? Some of the most hard working and lovely people who truly made sure that the weekend went on without a hitch! They took vacation at that same time and left no one to attend the calls. She made it so that I did not have to worry about a thing for the entire weekend. I couldn't have had my wedding at a more perfect place. What we saw from Stephanie and Lisa and the rest of the CLE team was pure professionalism with humanity and kindness behind it. There is a beautiful bar, and all of the tables and chairs are rustic and perfect for the setting. The vibe was all about love and happiness and fun. 3. First off, we loved the fact that it's Family RunStephanie and Lisa were absolutely amazing. Inquire Today I know this is seemingly impossible, but the entire weekend went off without a hitch and was better than we ever could have imagined. They were so easy to work with and their entire family was so warm and inviting. The level of professionalism and ownership for each and every part of the weekend was incredible. That had everything to do with Cedar Lakes. Stephanie and her family are so welcoming and really make you feel at home for the entire weekend. Stephanie, however, promised to be in touch if anything changed, and as soon as she heard of a cancellation she made contact. Had the perfect rustic wedding in the barn and after party in the tree house complete with the best comfort food in grilled cheese sandwiches plus karaoke! When delivering his food, they were discreet but prompt with his special meals, so as not to embarrass him. From the lake activities, the lodging, the food, to the beautiful setting, it was just perfect . Cheers! The biggest takeaway here is- this is understated elegance. All unreal - so gorgeous that words cannot even describe it all. complete cheesy camp outfits and kickball (with a keg :-) and of course the awesome blob in the lake (if you dont know what this is look it up; people will talk about your wedding being the coolest ever for having this!!! I was satisfied with every single aspect of my full wedding weekend. Farm-to-Table, can't get any better than that. We're hands-on type of brides, so with some welcomed creativity we were able to really put our personal details throughout. Terrific food. We offer full service catering both for on-site events and for off-premise ones. Every little thing was executed in the most perfect way and we cannot wait to continue to come back to CLE for many years to relive our special weekend! The cost of the Cedar Lakes Estate wedding cost is around $70,000 to $120,000. She worked with us on choosing menu items that suited our tastes and everything was exquisite. There is truly something magical about this place; the feeling is tangible! We rented CLE for the whole weekend and many of our guests stayed in the cabins from Friday to Sunday. We had a couple of rough weeks leading up to the Wedding Weekend, but as soon as we got there, all we did was relax and have an amazing time. This is a unique aspect of Cedar Lakes that you can't get other places. Retreat from your hectic life at Cedar Lakes Estate. Stephanie thought of everything to make our wedding extraordinary, and Lisa designed a menu with us that had even our most skeptical guests positively raving. Everything was done so professionally, expeditiously and a We had the absolute pleasure of getting married at Cedar Lakes Estate this past August. We rented the facilities from Friday to Sunday, and almost half of our guests (about 100 out of 225) stayed on the grounds with us for the entire weekend. Not only is the food insanely delicious, but it is plated beautifully in a way that compliments your decor and is always paired with perfect specialty cocktails, wines, and other beverages. Family run CLE didn't just host our dream wedding, they made it personal and special and made us feel like ours was the only wedding they'd ever had the pleasure of planning. Stephanie (the Event Coordinator) was a dream to work with from start to finish. The estate offers both indoor and outdoor event venues with breathtaking views overlooking tree-lined lakes, rolling green hills and stunning mountains. The food was AMAZING - Lisa is the most talented chef we have ever met. By that point our relationship with Stephanie felt more like friendship than vendor and client. The wedding lodging says they can accommodate 100 people however, you can only comfortably fit 28-30 people. Chef Lisa went above and beyond to accommodate my families special dietary needs We planned the rest of the details with Stephanie and our phone calls back and forth were so frequent she was on my speed dial. If you want a unique, glamorous yet rustic wedding, Cedar Lakes Estate is the place for you. On WeddingWire since 2013. Stephanie made sure that the grounds were perfect and anticipated so many things that our guests enjoyed (games for the younger people, bonfires, smores, etc.). Enjoy pristine basketball and tennis hardcourts, plus impeccably maintained volleyball, kickball, softball and football fields. From intimate elopements to grand celebrations, this venue provides a range of options to fit your needs. None. The pavilion is a great place for most of the weekend events. During planning stages, Lisa & Steph sat on the phone with me and went through meal by meal, taking my notes and helping me come up with creative solutions for anything that wouldn't suit him. Whether you're looking for a simple ceremony and reception or a full-service wedding experience, Cedar Lakes Estate has got you covered. and it was really awesome to follow along through the summer (on Instagram @thesistersofcedarlakes) to see how each couple made their wedding unique. After touring the unimpressive "estate", we got down to discussing pricing. If they would have let me, I would have moved into one of the new cottageswhen youre there, you just feel at home. Bar and catering services are also available. They catered to what we wanted to serve at each meal; presented every dish in the most beautiful way; and every single bite of everything we ate ALL weekend was delicious!! on with the fire burning all weekend added the rustic touch we were looking for. We really felt at home every time we visited the property, and especially on our wedding day! Stephanie + Lisa really let us control how everything would happen and they were flexible on letting us make decisions. When we look back and re-live the best day of our lives we have Cedar Lakes to thank. 10 months out: Start looking for and booking vendors, including caterers, florists, entertainment, and photographers. We were married on the hilltop, and our photographer told us that the views were some of the best he'd seen at any wedding. Weddings: 9 Expensive Wedding Venues Around the Country | Money They were warm and intimate allowing our guests to individually enjoy their stay just as much as being a part of our special day .I travel often for work; these 5 star cabins were much, much cozier than any hotel I've ever stayed in. Its breathtaking vistas offer tree-lined lakes, rolling green hills, and stunning mountains. Stephanie, Lisa, Ashley, Jess, Marie, Amanda, and all of the other ladies that I missed, are amazing! t these things, have your wedding at Cedar Lakes: Cedar Lakes Estate Wedding Coste: How Much Will It Cost You? Space was provided for my supplies and to put the final touches on my floral arrangements. Pick your date based on whatever they have available - do whatever you can to have your wedding here! Stephanie K, the manager, worked hard to make the day run smoothly and was very responsive to all my questions and ideas. It really doesn't get any better than this! site, and we could have an outdoor ceremony. Stephanie and Lisa Karvellas went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for in making the entire weekend spectacular! The owners live in the lodge during the weekend of your wedding. I also have to mention the family and local vibe they have! Whether your wedding calls for grandeur or intimacy, we guarantee, with unwavering assurance, that Cedar Lakes Estate will host the wedding of your dreams. My husband and I both can't help feeling that perhaps we have come out all the better for the pandemic-postponement. The site fee includes tables, chairs, china, flatware, glassware, and set-up and clean-up services. Elegant crystal chandeliers complete the splendid effect. The barn is lit up with strings of lights and the whole place glows a soft red/orange that's beautiful in photos. Overall the management is extremely unprofessional and the venue is FAR over priced for the services you get. Feel Your Hearts Delight in The Hudson Valley, Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Barn, Beach, Waterfront, Estate, Garden, Hotel, Mountain, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food & Catering, Service Staff. GO Home New York Weddings New York Wedding Venues Engagement Engagement Rings Engagement Proposals Ceremony + Reception Real Weddings Etiquette & Advice Invites Ceremony & Vows Wedding Reception Wedding Decor Wedding Songs Wedding Food & Drinks The venue is gorgeous; nice family run business with all the personal touches. If you are contemplating having your wedding at Cedar Lakes Estate don't think anymore just book it, you will not be disappointed. Everyone that works there is beyond amazing and it was by far the best weekend of our lives! The rental agreement per hour starts at $400 to $700. ion locations and the genuine, loving family that runs it. There are a few locations options to use for your ceremony at CLE - the Mountaintop, Amphitheater, Great Lawn, etc. We loved that the recreational side of the camp was away from the beauty in which you were surrounded by for the entire weekend but had the option to use. We offer both indoor and outdoor event venues with breathtaking views overlooking tree-lined lakes, rolling green hills and stunning mountains. My sister added the perfect decorations to give it that added pop. A complimentary one-hour rehearsal prior to your wedding. The food is all incredibly fresh, farm-to-table and absolutely delicious. I can truly say I wouldn't change one thing about my experience working with the team and the venue - I wish I could do it over and over again! It has now been 2 months since my wedding, and I absolutely can not stop thinking about it. The moment we found Cedar Lake Estates we knew it would be the perfect place to have our dream wedding. We feel like our time there was a transformational wedding gift. portant to us and our relationship as well, and we wanted to be able to bring them all together in one place. There are SO many options for how you can lay out your special day (inside, outside, pavilion, poolside, mountaintop, lakeside, to name just a few ) and if you have new ideas or thoughts the CLE team will make it happen, guaranteed. Can't wait to shoot there again. All of the cabins have a beautiful lodge decor, and everything is clean and well maintained. At every turn, the CLE team added unique surprises that matched our own and our guests' style perfectly. We have even changed around some of our plans that we had for the wedding to just allow our guests to have more free time to wander this beautiful place and appreciate it as we have. Getting married on the hilltop was so breathtaking; having a backdrop of nothing but nature and having birds chirping during your vows is something we will cherish forever. All of the vendors that Cedar Lakes works with are all artists of their own and really showcase how much they care and love giving you the best day that you can. We teamed up with Chef Lisa to fine tune the menu for the entire weekend. The food was exceptional, and one of the dining highlights of the weekend was a custom cardamom-spiced fried chicken that Lisa created for our fusion menu blending the cuisines of India and the American South. From the moment we toured the property, we fell in love with the vast grounds, beautiful property, incredible ceremony and recept A few weeks before getting engaged I found Cedar Lakes Estate on Instagram after using a #outdoorwedding search. Access to our online event planning platform for guest list and seating chart management. I have had multiple family and friends tell me that our Wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. All in all, we looked at a lot of venues, and I cannot imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Cedar Lakes has really established something special in Port Jervis. My husband and I really planned everything on our own, and I think they didn't know what to expect being at a "camp" all weekend. Cedar Lakes is the perfect venue for this vision! Accommodations: They have an array of housing options which was great for our friends and our elderly guests. If you're looking for a lovely, rustic outdoor location where you can celebrate for days with all of your family and friends, this is the place for you. If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing.

Ncpsp Wifi Password 2020, Why Are Polders Important To The Netherlands, What Causes Red Feet In Elderly, Riverdale Ridge High School Basketball, Articles C