Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. 100% cruise fare refund for you, and your Traveling Party, if any of you tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal. The information in this questionnaire may be reported to the relevant public health authorities. Legal Information | Privacy Policy. (Photo courtesy Balboa Island Museum and Historical Society), Collin Scott narrates a Celebrity Homes and Yachts Tour on Newport Harbor in Newport Beach, CA on Friday, April 15, 2022. In the event any of our guests or crew tests positive for SARS-CoV-2 onboard, we have a robust, tiered response plan in place that we've developed with guidance from local authorities and leading public health experts. The Fun Zone Boat Company gives celebrity and harbor tours seven days a week. While Radiance makes three-night roundtrips to Ensenada and four-night jaunts that also include Catalina Island, the younger and larger Carnival Panorama follows seven-night itineraries to the Mexican Riviera. Health Questionnaire information - Celebrity Cruises Health (9 days ago) WebHealth Questionnaire information By Bellaggio Cruisers, July 20, 2021 in Celebrity Cruises Share Followers 1 Bellaggio Cruisers 3.1k July 13, 2009 Florida and From the Pacific Coast to the Gulf Coast, Carnival (carnival.com) will launch its third Excel class ship in as many years with a Christmas cruise out of Galveston. Out. Negative COVID-19 test results acquired from a COVID-19 test taken aboard another Royal Caribbean Group ship will be accepted as long as the test is taken within two days of embarkation for vaccinated guests. Penalties may apply to any individual who knowingly and willfully makes a false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or representation. Does a yes answer keep them from Cruising? Weve made our high-quality onboard medical care stronger than ever, with more doctors and nurses on each ship and state-of-the-art equipment enhancements. Go on to the App There are 3 symbols. By Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rated ships: Celebrity Apex, Flora and Millennium. (Photo by Mark Rightmire, Orange County Register/SCNG), Wild Goose, John Waynes yacht, is docked on the mainland side of Newport Harbor in Newport Beach, CA on Friday, April 15, 2022. Antibody tests are not accepted, as they do not detect a current infection. From August 2022 Travel + Leisure, published by TI Inc. I could access check in yesterday, but it said it was too early to do the health questionnaire. The Health Questionnaire is already there but I cant access it yet since we arent sailing for a couple of weeks. Thanks. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. (Photo by Paul Bersebach, Orange County Register/SCNG), This undated photo shows John Wayne playing chess at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach. Nicolas Cage lived on the mainland side of the harbor until a naked man entered his home and ate a Fudgesicle, wearing nothing more than one of actors leather coats. There was a semi recent screen shot posted in another thread. Tour guides point out another view that might be familiar: One of the opening scenes from Gilligans Island shows the S.S. Minnow as it heads out to sea the Newport Harbor jetty and the Wedge in the background. Making a prior reservation ensures you're able to secure a dining time of your choosing, avoids forming lines outside venues and allows for physical distancing. What happens if I get sick onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship? . Many cruise lines have also dropped COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements for passengers, though one or more protocols may still be required depending on the voyage or destination. That is exactly what happened to us too. This special guest will also now have the opportunity to take part in an interview with our cruise director that will air on in-stateroom televisions. Health Questionnaire information - Celebrity Cruises - Cruise Critic if you have been in contact with this person then you cannot cruise as I understand it. All chemicals are EPA-certified, alcohol-based, scentless, and safe for the general population. Members; 3.1k July 13, 2009; Guests, and their traveling party, that test positive for SARS-CoV-2 will move to isolation staterooms that are closer to the Medical Center and will enjoy complimentary amenities like Wi-Fi and room service, along with regular visits or tele-consultations with medical staff to monitor their wellness. Full stop. This test may be taken as either a PCR test or an Antigen test, conducted within five days prior to arrival. A Denver weed lounge aims to reinvent nightlife, 4 easy ways to reduce your carbon footprint when traveling, Psycho bouldering at the End of the World, the impressive 3,099-passenger Norwegian Prima, This cruise line partners with National Geographic for voyages to the Galapagos, Tips for booking a hotel for your childs college graduation, New Norwegian Cruise Lines flagship Norwegian Prima is impressive, No passport required to cruise the Ohio River on a paddle wheeler, The craziest things Ive seen on 45 cruises, Status Update: Dutch Bros. drive-through coffee shop plots first OC locations, Orange County restaurants shut down by health inspectors (April 20-27), More land sliding at Casa Romantica; residents evacuated, trains halted through San Clemente, Orange County Artist of the Year winners announced, Fire at Barnes & Noble in Orange disrupts book-signing event, Then and Now: Photos of Casa Romantica show damage caused by landside, Dementia doubles in Orange County in less than a decade, Cold, drizzly week ahead for Southern California, OC Marine who volunteered in Ukraine, survived rocket attack: I would do it again, Man who killed father on Laguna Niguel trail committed to mental-health hospital, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. For sailings that require a pre-cruise test, the day you set sail is not included as one of the days unless the country of embarkation stipulates a test to be taken within 24 hours of arrival. Powered by Invision Community. I had that issue as well until I looked on the app and clicked on "link a missing reservation" at the bottom of the screen that shows your other cruise in November. In compliance with strict standards set by U.S. Public Health Services (USPHS) and the Vessel Sanitation Program (VSP), our ships have always been maintained using the most rigorous cleaning regimens. Before traveling, guests should familiarize themselves with any requirements that may exist so that they may plan accordingly. Since it is longer than 24 hours before I sail on July 24th, there could be another page to it I am not seeing but I believe what they want is to determine if you are demonstrating any possible covid symptoms on the day before boarding. The pice de resistance will be a handcrafted Faberg Egg, the first to reside permanently at sea. Having returned to San Pedro in September after an eight-year hiatus, the cruise ships with the familiar X on their funnel apparently now cant stay away. Bellaggio Cruisers, July 20, 2021 in Celebrity Cruises. The Health questionnaire will only show up on yourX app 24 hours prior to boarding, per X. Can anyone tell me what questions they ask on the form ? All can be done at the pier. Additionally, between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. complimentary room service is available. Healthy at Sea Travel Requirements A Celebrity Cruise Sets Sail, the First Post-Pandemic - New York Times The Health Questionnaire is in the App. If you can wait until noon, the questionnaire for my sailing tomorrow will open up and I can screenshot it for you. For sailings in Australia/New Zealand, PCR tests must be taken in a laboratory; Antigen/RAT tests may be self-tests and do not have to be monitored. The 2,850-passenger Celebrity Solstice continues its full season of Mexican Riviera sailings this year, the first in 15 for the cruise line, with five-, seven- and eight-night voyages through April. Countries visited on the 34-night sail include Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama (through the canal), Bermuda, Portugal, Spain, Italy and France. When Wonder leaves the West Coast for Australia and New Zealand in October, the second-oldest ship in the fleet will be replaced by her elder sister, Disney Magic, for voyages to such destinations as the Mexican Riviera and Catalina Island. John Wayne also had property on the bay, although he didnt live in the house you see there now. So what do you do if you don't have access to the app? High-traffic and frequently touched areas like elevators, escalators, stairways, and promenades are cleaned every two hours and gangway rails every 20 to 30 minutes during busy times. 2021 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships' registry: Malta and Ecuador 1 . In order to keep you informed, we are constantly upating our site with the most recent information about our COVID-19 Protocols. YES NO Difficulty breathing? Where and when will physical distancing be required on board? Just my Type A wanting to have it all done early! Ved fortsette p dette nettstedet, godtar du bruken av informasjonskapsler. Or is it just the 7-night cruise available? Make sure that your selected test provider can provide you a valid results document in time for your travel, where needed. . I don't believe the health questionnaire will be available on the website. This patented system streamlines the traditional muster process, making the key elements of the safety drill available right on your mobile device or stateroom TV including reviewing what to expect, where to go in case of an emergency, and how to properly use a life jacket. We were required to do online check in through the X App, where we also chose our boarding time slot. Additionally, are shipboard food and beverage items still available for stateroom delivery? For most sailings, Celebrity Cruises requires a negative COVID-19 test result as a condition for boarding. Cruises from Los Angeles, California | Royal Caribbean Cruises Celebrity Today will still be delivered at turndown. Related bookings (family, friends, etc. Over the years, performers George Burns, Gracie Allen, Roy Rogers, Peter Falk, Vanna White and Charles Bronson have all had property in the harbor, tour guides tell passengers. Eight Princess ships in all will set courses for adventure from SoCal this year. Recommended Posts. What is the cost for onboard medical care and testing for COVID-19-related concerns? Need this heads up so I can get it, if necessary, before theday before boarding. Will the Galapagos be open to all markets to book, or is it only specific markets? If a guest or crew member starts feeling unwell during a voyage, what steps are taken? These tweaks will be shared either pre-cruise or onboard during your sailing. Regatta also sails from L.A. to Alaska in May and Mexico in September; both one-time itineraries include a call in San Francisco. Although Discovery Princess will be dethroned as the fleets flagship after less than two years, the sixth and final Royal class ship still has plenty thats fresh. The only person I have had that level of contact with is my husband, as we have been self-isolating. Takes a minute or less. How will this be enforced? Its four boats offer options from a 45-minute sea lion tour to a private charter for 120 guests. Now, with guidance from our Healthy Sail Panel, we've evaluated every element of our cleaning protocols and enhanced those regimens to meet medical-grade standards. Additional sanitization measures will be in introduced, including the changing of table linens daily and electrostatically spraying the center at the end of each day. ~~ OR is there a standard online "page" [accessible via a www.celebritycruises.com URL] at which the questionnaire can be filled out via a desktop computer? In some countries, you may be required to take a COVID-19 test, regardless of your vaccination status. ~~ Can the questionnaire (in "hard copy") simply be filled out within the cruise terminal? Vaccinated guests will be permitted to sail on back-to-back cruises. Our medical team will evaluate the guest in the comfort and privacy of their stateroom, by an in-person visit or by video tele-consultation and determine if a SARS-CoV-2 test is needed. Is it normally glitchy? How are crewmember areas and rooms cleaned? How does Celebrity "deem you unfit to travel". Will the Captains Club member events onboard be changing? We are leaving on Beyond tomorrow and I did the health questionnaire on the app yesterday. Read: Cruising After COVID: Whats Different? How will the new health and safety protocols affect The Retreat Lounge? We may hold off a few days before cancelling to see how shes feeling. Rules and recommendations on post-travel quarantine vary among U.S. states, localities, schools and workplaces. That will be just 10 months from when Royal Caribbean (royalcaribbean.com) rolled out Wonder of the Seas, which at 6,988 passengers and 237,000 gross tons, is the current title holder. Masks are optional in the cruise terminal throughoutboarding,screening and while disembarking, unless otherwise required by a local ordinance. The 1,200-passenger, bar-raising Vista will be only 6 months old when she comes to San Pedro in November to begin a 16-night, 10-port voyage to Miami through the Panama Canal. IfIm vaccinated and in the same traveling party as an unvaccinated guest who tests positive for Covid-19 at the terminal, what is the protocol? I also can't find it on the App. If so, how? Impressive as hitting 50 is, thats 100 years shy of the sesquicentennial Holland America Line is marking in 2023. For those joining us on a vacation at sea soon, here are all the ways were keeping you happy and healthy on board. As a Select and above member, will I still have priority embarkation benefits? Carnival Cruise Line has more to smile about as the company is celebrating its golden anniversary this year. Just for future reference, does it say your Check-In is closed on your portable device's (phone) app as well or just when you try to "Manage Reservation" via youraccount via the website? As I think already said, the questions are all Covid related. We will always let you know beforehand what will be required in each port before your departure. Yes, were sailing with fewer guests formore spaceand more luxury. Our cruise leaves tomorrow and we did not receive the health questionnaire from Celebrity today. Bigbob7777, July 1, 2021 in Celebrity Cruises. Pro-rated cruise fare refund for anyone who has their cruise cut short due to testing positive for COVID-19. Will there be any changes to Zenith Benefits? The ship is currently operated by City Cruises by Hornblower. If you have already booked a cruise or Cruisetour and do not meet this requirement, please contact . In order to allow for social distancing and a more comfortable cruising experience, we are sailing with fewer guests on board for more space and more luxury. The full name of the person who needs the accommodation, as the name appears on their reservation. Be aware that approvals or denials for vaccine accommodation may be issued up to 2 weeks prior to sailing or later. traveling on another booking) remain subject to the standard cancellation penalty schedule. We continuously monitor the health environment and may adjust this policy to ensure the health and safety of our guests and crew. Choose the one that has s face. Guests sailing on back-to-back cruises must show proof of vaccination and are required to take a COVID-19 test producing negative results between each sailing. (Photo by Paul Bersebach, Orange County Register/SCNG), The former house of Nicholas Cage is seen during a Fun Zone Boat Company Celebrity Homes and Yachts Tour in Newport Beach, CA on Friday, April 15, 2022. Sign in or create an account. What is the policy for unvaccinated children? You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Last month we were able to answer the questionnaire 2 days before our Reflection cruise. The premium-class cruise line (celebritycruises.com) gets a new flagship in the late fall with the debut of Celebrity Ascent, the fourth and final 3,260-passenger Edge-class ship that will call . Rates: Adults are $15 for one or $25 for both tours; children under 12 cost $5 for each tour; children under 5 are free. Along with the award-winning service weve always provided, were implementing new protocols during this new era of cruising that we created in partnership with a team of medical and scientific advisors to make sure your vacation experience is as comfortable and safe as possible. 100% refund for you, and your Traveling Party, if any of you test positive for COVID-19 within 5 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal.**. Today, guests answer the questions using an app, I'm guessing it's meant as a time-saver at the cruise terminal but does double duty as a way to track who admits to what. (Sorry - just read that you cant find it . The temperature of washers and dryers onboard follows the guidance of the U.S. CDC to ensure all laundered goods, including towels, bed linens, and cloth napkins, are fully sanitized. Including ships that embark exclusively out of San Diego, lets cruise through some of the highlights for 2023: Nearly half of the cruises embarking this year from Southern California ports will be on a Carnival Fun Ship. Most of the lines workload will be undertaken by the Carnival Radiance, an older ship that was renamed and refitted in 2021. Celebrity Cruises Health Questionnaire Health Questionnaire By Bigbob7777, July 1, 2021 in Celebrity Cruises 1 Bigbob7777 69 January 2, 2019 #1 Posted July 1, 2021 I leave Saturday on the. I am sure they mean knowingly in contact and also they probably define "contact" as within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes without masks on. Even when I fill it in they ask me the same questions at check in. Yes. The check in is closed. Press on that and there are a number of questions to answer the day before you cruise. With the pandemic likely having sailed into the sunset, the cruise industry is ringing in 2023 loudly and proudly with an armadas worth of christenings, milestone anniversaries and the most itineraries weve seen since before the 15-month shutdown in March 2020. That's where you'll answer your Health Questionnaire. As a result, Zenith access to the lounge at The Retreat and Michaels Club will be limited to members staying in The Retreat until further notice. The required Health Questionnaire - only available in . I also can't find it on the App. Celebrity Cruises - Celebrity Cruises cannot accept guests who will have entered their twenty-fourth week of pregnancy by the beginning of the cruise or cruise tour. Vacations should be effortless. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Special Event: Q&A with Rudi Schreiner, President, Co-Founder & Co-Owner - AmaWaterways River Cruises, Q&A with Avoya Travel: Learn How to Turn Your Passion into Success by Becoming an Independent Travel Advisor. ** Pro-rated cruise fare refund for anyone who has their cruise cut short due to testing positive for COVID-19 or being suspected of having COVID-19 during the cruise. The luxurious, 2,116-passenger Queen Elizabeth makes her royal return to Los Angeles in August, and although its just for a single cruise, what a voyage it will be. Vaccinated Guests in the same traveling party as the unvaccinated guest who tested positive for Covid-19 must be tested at embarkation with a negative result in order to board the ship. YES NO 2. Lastly, the Extend Your Stay program is suspended until further notice. A positive test result, or documented symptoms of communicable disease during the boarding process, . Our onboard medical facilities are prepared to offer robust treatment with rapid RT-PCR testing and results onsite; state-of-the-art equipment enhancements like hospital-grade ventilators with CPAP and BiPAP capabilities; a dedicated Controlled Care Center where potentially infectious guests or crew can be cared for away from general medical areas; and more critical care beds on each ship. Currently, the cruise line does allow "on your own tours" at certain ports of call. However, we encourage you to pack and wear your own face masks, as they are required in terminal and may be required onboard or ashore depending on your itinerary. Plus, if you ever need more information on our updated health and safety guidelines, you can always stay informed via the Celebrity Cruise app, where we share up-to-the-minute travel information and allow for contactless interactions between guests and our staff. It's within 24 hrs of boarding, it doesn't go live on the app until 24 hrs out. Guests taking an o. Carnival Cruise Line Eliminates Health Questionnaire | COVID-19 Pre The telehealth provider must issue you a result document that includes all the necessary information. If any of our guests or crew members ever feel unwell during their sailing, they can be evaluated by medical staff, with an in-stateroom visit or by video tele-consultation. Health & Safety FAQs: Find Answers Online | Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Cruise FAQs: Find Answers Online | Celebrity Cruises With the mask mandates lifted, 2023 will bring us closer to how things were pre-pandemic.. Health Questionnaire information - Celebrity Cruises - Cruise Critic Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. We highly recommend completing check in using the app for the easiest, fastest, and complete check-in experience. Get our most popular amenitiesdrinks, Wi-Fi, and tipsprepackaged when you book All Included and save up to 45%. Disney Cruise Line also is reaching a milestone this year, so happy 25th birthday, Mickey! The reconstructive surgery was successful as the former Carnival Victory, a 2,764-passenger, Destiny-class ship built in 1998, hardly shows her age. Are consecutive/back-to-back cruises still an option for guests? several have posted the actual links to Celebrity policy, all seem to be saying 14 days. Are crew members expected to abide by similar policies as the guests? We are also requiring our guests to practice social distancing in certain public areas, such as the Theatre and restaurants. I have to be computer literate to conveniently cruise X? Therefore, you can rest easy knowing that we have taken extra steps to make sure the air circulating on board is as clean as possible. Learn about these new events and all program changes at https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/program-changes. The unvaccinated guest will receive a full refund after cancellation. One place in the harbor he did spend a lot of time, was on his yacht. Just show up and do it at check in at the pier. The Fun Zone Boat Company gives celebrity and harbor tours seven days a week. Interested to know about the diabetes question on the link Fouremco shared. Pregnancy Policies By Cruise Line - All Things Cruise Then , wed betternot book. Additionally, a new bottle of hand sanitizer will also be made available in all staterooms. Originally a minesweeper, the Wild Goose was refurbished as a yacht, which he owned for the last 17 years of his life. If you show signs of a fever . Handwritten doctors notes will not be accepted. For example, if you are setting sail on a Saturday and you are required to take your test 3 days in advance, you can take your test on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday before your sailing and for 2 days in advance you can take the test Thursday or Friday. My companion tested positive at t-12, but lives in another state so we have not been in contact. By Weve added hand sanitizing stations from bow to stern. You should always answer the questions truthfully. Just takes longer by a few minutes. Over the last year, we were presented with a rare opportunity to pause, step back, and assess all aspects of our vacation experience. Scroll down below the Express pass.There is a Health & Safety section. Will groups be allowed to bring outside gifts or goods for stateroom deliveries? Travel + Leisure is a registered trademark of Travel + Leisure Holdco, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Destinations, Inc., and is used under limited license. Takes maybe a minute. Thank you Jamie! Lets say headaches. EDGE 7/24/21 Sailing - Celebrity App Health Form - Fill Out Problem Tours will be at reduced capacity and shared spaces, such as buses, will be sanitized regularly. The $5,000 she paid in the 1930s for one home on the peninsula translates to about $95,000 in todays dollars, he tells those on his tour. He started working his way up at newspapers in the Midwest before coming to The Orange County Register in 1999. Despite some lingering remnants of the pandemic, making face coverings optional in the new normal is an unobstructed breath of fresh air for the vast majority of guests and crew who, based on observance over 17 post-pause cruises, prefer to ditch the mask. From August 2022 Travel + Leisure, published by TI Inc. Of course, with flying to FL and staying in a hotel tonight, we might get that level of contact with people who aren't wearing their masks properly. Click on that and add your Alaska cruise info. And, Captains Club host hours and location may change to manage the number of people gathering. You may notice protocols in place for your health and safety. Signage will be posted at venues and experiences to guide you. Affluent Media Group, a Dotdash Meredith company. As of May 24, 2022, free flow excursions are possible for all guests in the vast majority of destinations we are sailing to. We have a comprehensive inspection process for crew accommodations and crew public areas that ensure all standards are followed. Assuming your question is serious; the Celebrity app and mobile website are stated kindly - somewhere between abysmal and often impossible. When arriving to the Bahamas directly by air, all guests, two years of age and older, regardless of vaccination status, will now be required to present a negative COVID-19 test result. If you feel ill in the days before your cruise, you should not travel. Not good. Free flow excursions are possible for all guests in the vast majority of destinations we are sailing to. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Special Event: Q&A with Rudi Schreiner, President, Co-Founder & Co-Owner - AmaWaterways River Cruises, Q&A with Avoya Travel: Learn How to Turn Your Passion into Success by Becoming an Independent Travel Advisor. Affluent Media Group, a Dotdash Meredith company. PS for some reason mine has been fine for several weeks. Bellaggio Cruisers. I believe that is still the CDC definition, despite evidence that Omicron is more transmissible, so the old definition may no longer be very accurate. Healthy at Sea Travel Requirements The following winter shes in town for another 16-night voyage this one to the Mexican Riviera for an itinerary that includes rarely visited Manzanillo and La Paz. 3: Sanitizing Stations We've added hand sanitizing stations from bow to stern. must be tested at embarkation with a negative result in order to board the ship. Will you provide any personal protective equipment onboard like masks, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes? When I did check-in yesterday, it said I was "required" to download the app. Staterooms are cleaned daily and only while guests are out of the room, with particular attention paid to frequently used items and surfaces. Unfortunately there has been a problem with the app since 12:01 AM whereby when one goes to enter. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. How are my linens and towels washed to ensure they are sanitized? It opens at noon the day prior to sailing. The one being used is what's on the app and is asking about the basic types of covid type questions we have been answering for the last year in addition to the noro type questions of yesteryear. Celebrity Cruise Line Health Questionnaire

Natasha Ryan Wedding Photos, Bonnie Von Stein Angela Pritchard Today, Articles C