Classic Soul Food Potato Salad - Stay Snatched When using sweet potatoes in place of regular potatoes, its important to adjust cooking times accordingly as they tend to cook faster. Actually you dont have to get the baby or petite varieties, I just like to because theres less chopping involved! Price and stock may change after publish date, and we may make money off I made a couple other changes and it was the best! Did you make this? Some people like to put in some chopped apple, chopped bell peppers, or even frozen peas. Southern Potato Salad - House of Yumm Bring to a boil over high heat and then lower to medium heat and let simmer until fork-tender (about 25-30 minutes). This will be my new go to potato salad. People often use Miracle Whip Salad Dressing instead of mayonnaise. pounds baby potatoes, such as yellow or fingerling, halved (or quartered if large), Kosher salt (Diamond Crystal) and black pepper, packed tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh dill, cilantro or parsley. Baby red potatoes, baby Yukon gold, or baby white potatoes are my go-tos. Theres a simple two step process to avoid all that excess water going into your potato salad. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","aae8787f7d2e742918d1bc70d04f88b4");document.getElementById("e5503a61e8").setAttribute("id","comment"); 2023 - All Rights Reserved By Drinksnfoods.com. Check out my easy potato side dish recipes and the best summer salad recipes here on CopyKat! Ingredients DRESSING 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise 3 Tbsp yellow mustard 1/3 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 1/4 cup milk 1/4 tsp celery seed 2 Tbsp white distilled vinegar SALAD 4 russet potatoes (large) 6 eggs 3/4 cup chopped celery To add some more crunch, sprinkle with croutons. petite (or baby) red or white potatoes, cut into 4ths, hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped, finely chopped sweet pickles (or a few tablespoons of sweet pickle relish), bacon grease (optional, but highly recommended). So, lets see How To Make City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe! How boring.. Spray the pan with cooking spray and place the potatoes on the hot sheet pan. Ingredients Deselect All Potatoes: 3 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes 2 tablespoons kosher salt 8 slices thick-cut bacon Quick-Pickled Onion: 1/2 cup red wine vinegar 1 to 2 tablespoons honey 1. To reheat, put one serving of potato salad in a dish that can be heated in the microwave. ("https://app.slickstream.com","KR20VQTL"); Classic Mustard Potato Salad - Easy Peasy Meals The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. When potatoes are done, allow them to cool until they can be handled easily. Mine and yours together made the best potato salad I have ever made or tasted in my life! .perfmatters-lazy[data-src]{display:none !important;}. (you may want to use an additional egg for garnish). Traditional Potato Salad | - Tastes Better From Scratch You can use other types such as Yukon gold, but I like how this potato holds its shape. Add all cut potatoes to a pot, cover with water (about an inch above the tops of the potatoes), and bring to a boil over MED-HIGH heat. Price and stock may change after publish date, and we may make money off 75 Vintage Fourth of July Recipes - MSN Drain the red onions and add half to the bowl. This is one of mySide Dishesrecipes I know youll want to keep on hand! Potato salad is one of the most basic summer salads you can make. Add chopped egg, celery, onions, chopped pickles, and salt. To ensure the perfect texture, consider baking or microwaving them before adding them to your salad mixture. It isnt as robust as yellow onion which can sometimes be a little too much for a smooth and creamy potato salad. I also like that this potato salad isnt swimming in mayo. Place the potatoes directly on the oiled cooking grates (if needed, use a grill basket so the potatoes don't fall through). I love russet potatoes for this salad. While russets may be the most common choice for potato salad, adding different types of potatoes can add flavor and visual appeal. Finally someone knows Southern potato salad! They are know for their award-winning slow smoked barbeque and delicious sides made from scratch. So grab your potatoes, fire up the grill, and get ready to take your barbeque game to new heights with this must-try recipe. Toss to coat. My grandmother didnt have a traditional potato salad recipe to pass down. If youre using the potatoes I used in the recipe, you dont have to peel them (just make sure youve washed them). On serving day, gently stir . Be the first to leave one. In fact, making it ahead of time is a great option for those who want to save time in the kitchen. So you expected twenty people to your BBQ, and only fifteen showed up! 1/2 cup sweet onion (1 small onion) - finely chopped, Optional garnish - 2 tablespoon green onions tops (thinly sliced). Bring to a boil over MED-HIGH heat. 3 pounds medium-size Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, cup thinly sliced scallions (from about 6 scallions), 4 thick-cut bacon slices, cooked and chopped, plus more for garnish. 8 people Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 20 minutes Chill Time: 1 hour Total: 35 minutes Rate Recipe Ingredients 2 lbs red potatoes quartered 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/2 cup sour cream 1 Tbsp white vinegar 1/2 Tbsp brown mustard 1/2 tsp pepper 1/2 tsp celery seed 1 Tbsp pickle relish Boil potatoes (leave them whole) in a large pot. Just yummmmm! Please note, no restaurant recipes are actually used, these recipes have been inspired by the restaurant originals. DIPS - HUMMUS, TZATZIKI, TAHINI-YOGURT. "Perfect poutine in poutnie week". Once boiling, add 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt and stir. My grandmother made the best potato salad in the whole world. Barbecue sauce brings welcome tang and smokiness to the classic dish, which makes it a perfect pairing for cold roast chicken or sausages fresh off the grill. In a separate small bowl add the mayonnaise, mustards, ground pepper, and salt. Sprinkle the sliced green onions over the potato salad. Wash potatoes to remove any excess dirt. Deviled EggsandThe Best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken. A lot depends on how long before your potato salad goes into your refrigerator. This is the one for me and my family! As soon as Id transferred the rinsed potatoes back to the pot, I sprinkled them with a couple of tablespoons of dill pickle juice. Hey there! Who doesn't love free stuff? 2023 Warner Bros. A large bowl covered in plastic wrap will work if you dont have access to an airtight container large enough for the task. Okay, maybe bacon's not standard picnic fare, but this recipe proves it should be. 13. PRESERVED LEMON CHICKEN W/ PISTACHIO CHIMICHURRI. Put the potatoes in a pan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Do not overcook! Directions. Just be sure to store the potato salad in an airtight container in the fridge until youre ready to enjoy it. 'use strict'; While potatoes are cooling, add dressing ingredients plus remaining 1 tsp kosher salt to a large mixing bowl. Makes for a very smooth, delicious dressing with just a touch of sweetness! Preparation. City Barbeque is located in Dublin, Ohio, and operates 46 company-owned restaurants throughout six states. Thank you chunky chef! *All BBQ meats are tossed and glazed with Chef Chad's special recipe in house made Kansas City BBQ Sauce with a cup or two more for savory dipping! 55 Best BBQ Salads - Healthy BBQ Salad Recipes to Serve - Good Housekeeping Herb-Vinaigrette Potato Salad This is a great way to celebrate early produce from the garden. Add the potatoes to a large pot. Let sit a minute or two, then return to the colander to cool slightly. How to Make Potato Salad - CopyKat Recipes Boil: In a 4 quart pot, boil diced potatoes until just soft, but not mushy (around 7-10minutes), drain and set aside. City Barbequeis a casual restaurant chain that was founded in Columbus, OH in 1999 and today there are over 50 restaurants operating. Hope you get back to Texas soon. Just remember to store any leftovers in the fridge and enjoy them within a few days. There are so many great recipes for outdoor parties. Ill admit Im guilty of adding more bacon than the recipe calls for, but thats what us men do, MORE BACON. They have a potato salad which is killer. The difference is a little less mustard, sweet relish instead of dill & instead of dicing the eggs, she would mash the yolks & then add the ingredients, dicing only the whites. Add dill relish, sweet relish, and celery seeds. This mayonnaise based, mustard potato salad, is beyond easy to make with the classic addition of hard boiled egg and dill pickle. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the dressing: Put the diced onions in a bowl, add the vegetable stock powder, and pour in hot water. We recommend using red-skinned potatoes as they keep their shape and texture well when cooked, making them perfect for salads. Your email address will not be published. So which is it. Test potato doneness after 30 minutes by piercing them with a fork. The Best Potato Salad Recipes for a Summer Barbecue - Taste Of Home It is so creamy, delicious and easy to make. You could add about a tablespoon of mustard to this homemade potato salad recipe, but I know some folks are very anti mustard when it comes to including it in a classic potato salad recipe. Dijon mustard is a traditional mustard of France, named after the town of Dijon in Burgundy, France. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. I believe that delicious meals should be easy to make. Now that your dressing is ready to go, its time to move on to adding the mix-ins. Potato Salad Recipe - City Barbeque Restaurant Style When it comes to potato salad this recipe is perfect for your next outdoor party. Grilled Potato Salad with Dijon Mustard Recipe - Food Network medium-size Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, thinly sliced scallions (from about 6 scallions), thick-cut bacon slices, cooked and chopped, plus more for garnish, 5 Simple Potato Salad Recipes You'll Want to Serve All Year Round, How to Make Potato Salad as Tasty as Your Grandmother's, 35 Super Bowl Food Ideas That Are Perfect for the Big Game, 30 Healthy Super Bowl Recipes That Score Big, 20 Easy Summer Salad Recipes That Use The Season's Best Ingredients, 43 Super Bowl Snacks and Finger Foods to Please a Crowd, 35 Easy Easter Dinner Ideas That Are Totally Celebration-Worthy, 15 Recipes for the Best Mardi Gras Dinner Menu Ever, Loaded Potato Soup Is TikTok's Latest Obsessionand It's the Perfect Winter Dish, 34 Simple and Delicious Comfort Food Recipes, 30 Healthy Roasted Vegetable Recipes That Practically Cook Themselves, 25 Easter Side Dishes That Will Go With Any Main Course. Jennie Voigt, Marathon, Wisconsin Welcome to my Texas Kitchen. Put potatoes in a big pot and add 1 inch of water on top of that. However, I have a question. If barbecue potato chips were a salad, then this would be it. To me theres nothing like the smell of a grill and the taste of food thats been slow cooking. In a mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, KC-Style Chipotle BBQ Sauce and jalapeno juice. In fact, when done right, potato salad can steal the show and become the star of any backyard gathering. This creamy southern potato salad is perfect for all your Summer BBQs. Its a dish that will make your taste buds dance with joy and leave you wanting more. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Tex Mex is my favorite, and I comfort myself with classic Southern foods. Refrigerate potato salad with a tight cover. Step 2. Try incorporating blue or purple potatoes into your salad for a pop of color. Cook potatoes on medium-high for about 30 minutes. 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for oiling the grill grates, 1/4 cup KC-Style Chipotle BBQ Sauce, recipe follows, or store-bought chipotle BBQ sauce, 1 tablespoon juice from a jar of pickled jalapenos (see Cook's Note), 1/4 cup sliced green onions (set a few aside for garnishing the top). BBQ Potato Salad Recipe - Real Simple Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat to low and keep it at a rapid simmer. BEST Potato Salad (Just Like The One Sold At The Deli) - Alyona's Cooking How to Make Potato Salad: 1. Grilled BBQ Potato Salad - Burnt Finger BBQ Baby Yukon golds - A great all purpose potato. They're done when a fork easily pierces them. Waxy potatoes hold their firm shape better while having a creamy inside. The skin of red potatoes is very thin and is loaded with fiber, iron, potassium and B vitamins. Russet potatoes will soften and become slightly mashed after mixing with the dressing. Cant give the exact amounts, I dont believe there was ever a written recipe. Potato: Must use Yukon Gold Potatoes for good results. As they cool, theyll shrink a very small amount, and the cooked starch on their surface will harden; both of these will keep flavors from penetrating quite as much. This City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe requires only 16 ingredients and a few kitchen utensils to prepare at home. For this recipe in my Learn to Cook series, I reached back into my old home economics textbook. The foam created by boiling potatoes can boil over quickly, and its a starchy mess to clean up, so keep an eye on them. I usually make my potato salad the night before, or early in the morning the day we want it for dinner. It makes a big difference. Configure Potato Salad - City Barbeque | catering.citybbq.com Thank you so much for your comment Greg! Thank you for sharing this recipe. Photography by the talented @KJandCompany.co, Appetizers BBQ Sides Gluten Free Salads Side Dishes Summer. After a lengthy professional journey of 17 years in France, the United States and Asia, Coudurier brings classical elegance and modern flair to a prestigious table greatly inspired by its locally sourced ingredients. Grilled Barbecue Potato Salad Recipe | Food Network Set aside. Can be made ahead of time and stored overnight before serving. Subscriber benefit: give recipes to anyone. COMPLETELY. Dill Potato Salad Recipe - Dickey's Barbecue Pit - YouTube It is the best of the best! I wanted to share a potato salad tip my grandma taught us. You can whip up a batch of that sauce or substitute with our Kansas City style BBQ sauces. But why settle for just any old recipe when you can have the best? 10 2 2 Comments Best Add a Comment TangierOrange 7 yr. ago Place the whole, unpeeled potatoes in a large pot of water. I loved it when my grandparents would grill pork steaks and some burgers, and we would have them with homemade potato salad and coleslaw. I like to take a huge plastic punch bowl, fill it about halfway with ice, then nestle my bowl of potato salad down in it to keep it cool! I also suggest that you use white onion if you can. There arent any notes yet. It is best to boil the potatoes cut when making potato salad. Recipe - Grilled California Avocado, Sweet Potato and Arugula Salad While potato salad is a delicious and classic side dish for any occasion, its important to store it properly to prevent foodborne illness. The possibilities are endless! Slow-simmered and seasoned with rosemary, mustard and thyme, this tender and tasty crockpot roast and potatoes recipe is so easy to make and always a hit. Please read our disclosure policy. Potato salads are well-like items in City BBQ restaurants. But first, lets focus on cooking those potatoes to perfection! Ive found that waxier potatoes seem to hold up better and not be as mushy. Read this for some advice. Meanwhile, whisk together the peanuts, remaining 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, cilantro . Bring to a boil then lower to medium-high heat andcook. The Ultimate City Barbeque Potato Salad Recipe | My WordPress Salted water helps to season the potatoes in the boiling water. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Some people like to put in chopped apple, chopped bell peppers, or even frozen peas. Ingredients Here's a list of what you need: Potatoes Celery Hard-boiled eggs Onion Pickle or pickle relish Salt Mayonnaise Ingredient Notes Now mix everything together with the spoon. Egg: You need boiled eggs for this potato salad recipe. Now, I know what some of you may be thinking Potato salad? Continue with Recommended Cookies. It lasts for two days. With its creamy yet tangy dressing and perfectly cooked potatoes, its a crowd-pleaser that will have everyone asking for the recipe. How do you improve on potato salad? ), Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies (Texas Size!). Reduce heat to medium-high; simmer until potatoes are tender, 18 to 22 minutes. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Brush both sides of the avocados with olive oil. "use strict";(async(e,t)=>{if(location.search.indexOf("no-slick")>=0){return}let o;const a=()=>(performance||Date).now();const i=window.$slickBoot={rt:e,_es:a(),ev:"2.0.0",l:async(e,t)=>{try{let i=0;if(!o&&"caches"in self){o=await caches.open("slickstream-code")}if(o){let n=await o.match(e);if(!n){i=a();await o.add(e);n=await o.match(e);if(n&&!n.ok){n=undefined;o.delete(e)}}if(n){return{t:i,d:t?await n.blob():await n.json()}}}}catch(e){console.log(e)}return{}}};const n=e=>new Request(e,{cache:"no-store"});const c=n(`${e}/d/page-boot-data?${innerWidth<=600? rudy's bbq potato salad recipe. Well, Im here to tell you that this theory couldnt be further from the truth. $23.49 - $42.99. Definitely a winner and will make more often than once a year from now on. So there you have it, folks the ultimate city barbecue potato salad recipe. EVERY TIME! Ingredients 3 lbs potatoes russet or gold 3 large eggs hardboiled 1 cup mayonnaise cup yellow mustard cup dill pickle relish tsp salt tsp pepper Instructions Once the potatoes are room temperature, place them in a large mixing bowl. Mix mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Red potatoes Red potatoes are one of the most waxy varieties of potatoes which is the type of potato that works best in salads. Potatoes should be boiled whole on medium-high for about fifteen to twenty minutes. Cook, turning halfway, until done, about 30 minutes. Roasted Potato Salad With Barbecue Dressing Recipe Step 1. The Equipment & Tools You Will Need For City BBQ Potato: Mixing Bowl, knife, Cutting Board, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Burner, Skillet Or Pot, and Wooden Spoon. Bring to a boil then lower to medium-high heat andcook. In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the dressing: mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt and pepper. 9. When it comes to traditional sides, potato salad is a classic for any barbeque. "Great burger on 1/2 price Mondays!". Copyright 2023 foodloverhq.com All rights reserved. The flavors will continue to meld if allowed to rest in the refrigerator overnight. Filled with red potatoes, eggs, celery, sweet onion, and a tangy dressing. Best BBQ Restaurants in Quebec City, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Quebec City BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Potato salad has always been something I was intimidated by. Garnish with a couple slices of green onion on top and serve immediately. Recipe is unchanged. Now its time to cut up the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces ready for mixing with other ingredients! Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Id made it a few times, and it always seemed a bit wet, mushy, and every recipe I tried was LOADED with mayo. Plus added tips on how to get the perfect potato texture, prevent a wet potato salad, and more! McDonalds Is Making Changes to Its Iconic Burgers, Starbucks Pink Drink Now Comes in a Bottle, Topo Chico Launches Line of Canned Cocktails, We Tried the New Version of the Best-Selling Always Pan, 5 Best Instant Ramens, According to Food Network Staffers, Wayfair's Way Day Sale Is Back These are the Best Kitchen Deals, Enter Daily for Your Chance to Win $10,000, Tour the Sleek and Modern Kitchen from Smart Home 2023, Enter for Your Chance to Win Smart Home 2023. After your potatoes are drained, put them in a bowl with the chopped onions. Fingerling potatoes come in a variety of colors. 35 reviews Closed today. Classic potato salad recipe | BBC Good Food Make sure to use fresh herbs, not dried, for the best flavor. This post is sponsored by Big Red, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. Ingredients 5 pounds unpeeled potatoes, cubed 6 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and finely diced 1 cups mayonnaise cup barbeque sauce 1 small red onion, diced teaspoon garlic powder salt and ground black pepper to taste teaspoon ground paprika, or to taste (Optional) Directions Store in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Use an airtight container to prevent any moisture from getting inside. Start by adding thinly sliced green onions with their tops into the bowl along with celery seed and finely chopped sweet pickles. Marcus Samuelsson's Barbecue Ribs with Tomato-Watermelon Salad by Marcus Samuelsson. Mix throughly. Boil potatoes until tender, drain. Drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle pistachios over salad, if desired. Boil the potatoes. In this post, I have shared Popular City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe with some useful tips that you will like a lot I hope. Black pepper Fresh ground pepper is more robust but use whatever you have on hand. Oil the grill grates. Simply cook up some crispy bacon before adding it in as a delicious addition to your salad. Potato salad should be refrigerated in an airtight container and consumed within 3-4 days. Submit your question, comment, or review below. If you tried this recipe please leave a comment and a rating below! They are done if a fork goes through the potatoes easily. If you are a fan of potato salad then this City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe is great for you. Covering the pan helps this happen faster, but pay attention that it doesn't boil over!! With these tips and variations, youre sure to impress guests at your next cookout with the best potato salad theyve ever had. It's very white in color. To rinse or not to rinse that is the question. You should never go out and buy potato salad, I know your homemade version will be quite good, and this recipe is very easy to make. Set the warm potatoes aside to cool. Boil eggs. Bring to a boil and cook potatoes on medium-high for about 30 minutes or until they are done. You can mix other things into your salad to turn it into something more than just a traditional potato salad recipe. With a wire egg slicer, cut eggs in 2 directions into matchsticks. Cook the potatoes until fork tender. Cheddar Bacon BBQ Grilled Potatoes Recipe | Food Family Finds Place cubed potatoes into a large kettle and cover with water. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Id get new recipe ideas, or a great sponsored post and here we are about 9 months from when I wanted to post it! It's yellow flesh, naturally has a buttery flavor. 3. Share it with neighbors or tryroasting it; just dont bother freezing it. Now that youre here, stay a bit, browse a few recipes, and lets get cookin! Love it! This is a simple and easy potato salad recipe boiled potatoes, celery,boiled eggs, pickles or pickle relish, chopped onion, and mayonnaise. Since the potatoes are boiled, theyre naturally water-logged. I hope you like this City BBQ Potato Salad Recipe. Traditionally theyre boiled, as they are for this recipe as well. But what really makes it sing is the ranch dressing, of course. Drain the potatoes and return to the pan, then stand for 5-10 mins to steam-dry. Is TikToks Viral Cottage Cheese Ice Cream As Healthy as It Seems? Drain. Now that weve prepared our perfectly cooked potatoes for our City Barbeque potato salad recipe lets move onto making the dressing! Drain and spread the potatoes onto baking sheets in a single layer. Bar, Canadian $$ - $$$ Menu. Place potatoes in a large pot of water. You can add other things to potato salad. Omg I made this potato salad tonight and thought it needed a few of my familys potato salad tweaks! To cook potatoes, fill a large pot with water, add your potatoes and bring water to a boil. Roast, stirring once halfway through, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy, and the tomatoes have burst and shriveled, about 45 minutes. Preserved Lemon BBQ Sauce - 16 ways to use Middle Eastern Pantry If you enjoyed this potato salad, please leave a comment below and spread the word to your loved ones. To ensure even cooking, try to cut your potatoes into similar sizes. Taste for seasoning, adding more salt and pepper as desired. Garnish with the remaining red onions and the fresh dill, and serve. Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes, and return to large bowl. Want to save this recipe for later? Finally, finely chop up three green onions and toss them into the mixture. Sign up for the Food Network Shopping Newsletter Privacy Policy, Crumbl Launches Cookie Journal For Fans to Rate and Review Every Flavor Thats Ever Existed. 194 calories; 9 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 5 grams monounsaturated fat; 2 grams polyunsaturated fat; 27 grams carbohydrates; 4 grams dietary fiber; 6 grams sugars; 3 grams protein; 452 milligrams sodium. Peel and chop the potatoes to 1/2 inch size cubes. Restaurant Gab's Resto-Bistro. Done exactly as per recipe but because I dont like celery seed I used celery salt to replace the celery seed and salt. The following ingredients are used to make City BBQ Potato Salad. Drain potatoes in a colander, then return potatoes to the same hot pot you boiled them in. The Ingredients You Will Need For City BBQ Potato Salad: Potatoes, Chicken Bouillion, Celery, Eggs, Onion, Miracle Whip, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Hot Sauce, Relish, Celery Seeds, Pepper, Paprika, and Chives. It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the worlds best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. I love russet potatoes for this salad. I omit the eggs tho, Im just not a fan of hard boiled eggs.

Tennessee Track And Field Scholarship Standards, Estranged Twins Forum, Nfl Offensive Line Rankings 2022, Similarities Of Developed And Developing Countries, Anderson County Mugshots Busted Newspaper, Articles C