Vanessa Cobbs ended her marriage to Dimitri and Ashley Snowden. Currently, Dimitri's Instagram is even more barren as he removed all of the photos he ever posted on the picture-sharing social medium. Fans of Seeking Sister Wife were surprised when Ashley Snowden announced that she was back together with her husband, Dimitri Snowden, after a tumultuous 2021 that saw many of the couple's dark secrets come to light. If someone hasnt shared personal info, chances are they dont want to talk about it yet, or ever. Sister Wives: A Breakdown of the Browns Tangled Family Tree. 90 Day Fiance Paola Mayfield Starring In New Show, TLC Out? Tags: Dimitri Snowden, News, Reality TV, Seeking Sister Wife, TLC, Your email address will not be published. Later, they tied the knot through a spiritual union and opted out of a legal marriage. "Seeking Sister Wife" star Dimitri Snowden appears to have been abandoned yet again 'cause his OG wife just declared herself single. Ashley Snowden rose to fame from TLC's reality show Seeking Sister Wife. Im no different. Sadly, the marriage did not work out. "And thats ok! During the courtship with Vanessa Cobbs, both Ashley and Dimitri were very involved. That said, it definitely looks like there's some baggage lurking behind the scenes. She's talked about the abuse allegations against the couple. It (scrutiny) also lets me know that you, too, may be hurting, and I have compassion for that even if its not reciprocal. After season 3, Ashley and her former husband, Dimitri Snowden, were assumed responsible for Seeking Sister Wife 's rumored end, but Ashley hasn't let the end of her career as a reality star define her. While courting a potential sister wife, he was intimate with her without his wifes consent. But unfortunately, soon after, Vanessa decided to part ways with them, leaving the fans shocked and disheartened, wanting to know what happened. Seeking Sister Wife Season 3 returns to TLC and Discovery+ on Mon., Mar. A woman who claims to be a former sister wife of the couple paints a drastically different . Christeline Petersen, who appeared on the TLC show as the couple's prospective sister wife, alleges Dimitri and Ashley Snowden were abusive. Additionally, it had been alleged Dimitri was both homeless and broke. "I was ignoring my inner guidance which was telling me that I do not belong with them in the capacity that they need me to. After several failed relationships with several different women, Dimitri and Ashley faced issues in their own relationship. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. By subscribing, I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Dimitri and Ashley are returning to Seeking Sister Wife for their third season on the show. Speaking of sharing, we already set the D schedule, Tayler said. "My children are scared of her due to her yelling at them and the violence in the home between her and my husband and me and her," Petersen said of Ashley. Throughout their time on the show, the pair were searching to expand their family by adding another spouse. Viewers watched Dimitri date and then spiritually married Vanessa Cobbs only for Vanessa to announce she had left the plural marriage a week after the Season 2 wedding episode aired. The Seeking Sister Wife stars hadnt met her in person yet, but Christeline was ready to visit her potential family in just a few days. I am taking time to be with my sister in Australia, Vanessa wrote via Instagram in April 2019. Former Seeking Sister Wife star Ashley Snowden confirmed she and her estranged husband, Dimitri Snowden, are back together nearly one year after their split. They dont practice polygamy for religious purposes, but they see it as an effective way of building a family. Although it's unclear what specifically prompted Ashley and Dimitri's spiritual divorce, the timing might have something to do with the circumstances surrounding Dimitri's legal divorce from Christeline. They have three children and have always agreed on practicing . Vanessa shared that she still loved Dimitri and Ashley, but said that she was ignoring her misgivings during the marriage. For better or for worse, Ashley's life has been much less eventful since the end ofSeeking Sister Wife season 3. Vanessa Cobbs has joined the calls for Seeking Sister Wife stars Dimitri and Ashley Snowden to face consequences for their alleged abuse, and here is everything that Vanessa's said about the couple. Ashley's followers can sign up for one-on-one coaching sessions with the formerSeeking Sister Wife star to absorb her wisdom. Specifically, these viewers immediately wondered, what happened toDimitri and Ashley Snowden?!? At first, Vanessa's amicable message appeared to be her last word on that relationship. Published Jul 17, 2021. Those who tune into Seeking Sister Wife know that Ashley and Dimitri Snowden have been featured on the TLC reality series from the very beginning. But I think, for her, it had been some time brewing, she added. After filming season 3, Christeline dropped a bombshellwhen sheaccused Ashley and Dimitri of domestic abuse. Fast forward to mid-2019 when Dimitri and . 1000-Lb. The physical abuse, Petersen alleges in the documents, also occurred during sex. Before expressingcondemnation of everyslander directedat her and every other person, the TLC star described public scrutiny as cyberbullying. Christeline can be getting D in the night.. Premiere Details, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). To Dimitri and Ashley's dismay, Christeline followed in Vanessa's footsteps, divorcing the Seeking Sister Wife couple shortly after marrying into their family. Required fields are marked *. Vanessa's relationship with Dimitri and Ashley is likely more troubled than it appears. Eighteen months after Vanessa left Dimitri and Ashley, the Seeking Sister Wife couple continued their search for a sister wife. SEEKING Sister Wife stars Dimitri and Ashley Snowden live in a massive $900,000 Los Angeles home where the patriarch proposed to second wife Christeline before their nasty divorce. The couple was featured prominenly on the first three seasons of Seeking Sister Wife, as they shared three children and an unusual view of relationships: Moreover, they didnt even pretend to be seeking a sister wife due to any religious reasons. They ended up pursuing a relationship with the South African mother of two; Dimitri and Christeline legally married in July 2020. If you have followed him, you may have seen posts of him working out, his children, Ashley, etc. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. Status of Seeking Sister Wife's Ashley, Dimitri and More, Ashley and I have always wanted a plural family, and the day that we found Vanessa and we married her, we thought that was it, Dimitri said following their breakup. "She also threw a bottle at me. In April 2019, Vanessa took to her Instagram to explain her reasons for unexpectedly leaving the Seeking Sister Wife plural marriage that she embraced on the show. Unfortunately, he broke the rules of their relationship in Season 1 of the series. Afterestablishing that she's single and moving on from her controversialSeeking Sister Wife season 3 experience, Ashley has lived a drama-free life. A restraining order placed against Seeking Sister Wife star Dimitri Snowden has been dissolved by a judge after he and his wife, Ashley, were accused of domestic violence by sister wife. This coincides with the abuse allegations. Dimitri and Ashley admitted that they were blindsided and devastated by Vanessa's break from them. In one sneak peek of the upcoming season of Seeking Sister Wife, Dimitri lamented the loss of his relationship with Vanessa. Snowden Has Three Kids with Ex-husband. By January 2021, however, they had separated. I think she knew in her heart that maybe she had made the wrong choice that maybe a plural family actually wasnt what she wanted for her life.. In docs, obtained by TMZ, Christeline claims back in January Ashley "shoved me. Vanderpump Rules Real Or Staged? This would explain Vanessa's enigmatic statements about her relationship with Dimitri and Ashley. "She also threw a bottle at me. The restraining order has since been dissolved, and Christeline and Dimitri are still in the process of legally divorcing. After several months of split rumors, Ashley confirmed she and Dimitri had broken up in since-deleted Instagram post in July 2021. Fans Are Ready for 'Seeking Sister Wife' Season 4 Who's in the Cast? She kicked off the IG post saying, "My truth, because misinformation is harmful: I'm single and grateful for life." Ashley and Dimitri both faced tremendous backlash in response to Christeline Petersen's shocking accusations, but the pair took disparateapproachesto dealing with the controversy. As for Ashley, shes still very active on social media and often shares photos of the former couples three growing children. Multiple women who have lived with the Seeking Sister Wife lead have claimed that he's abusive and. Neither of those relationships stood the test of time. On Season 2, Ashley and Dimitri invited Vanessa Cobbs to move in with them. By January 2021, however, they had separated. Seeking Sister Wife star Tayler spoke about Dimitri's alleged abuse, and implied that many of the polygamous couple's exes have signed non-disclosure agreements (NDAs). During the season, Vanessa got to know Dimitri and Ashley, as she decided whether to join their polygamist lifestyle. But thats not what happened.. On the first season of Seeking Sister Wife, Ashley and Dimitri ended their potential relationship with Joselyn because of trust issues. The premiere featured two returning families and a trio of new families, but focus for many viewers remained on who was NOT on screen. Vanessa stated that her break from Dimitri and Ashley came after some soul-searching. Although Ashley and Dimitri were featured in Seasons 13 of Seeking Sister Wife, the couple does not appear in Season 4 of the TLC series. The Snowdens have been married for 11 years and live in Los Angeles. This occurred mere hours after Ashley took to the same social media forum to announce she is single. Dimitri Snowden has officially erased his life with wife Ashley. Ashley Snowden announced her "truth" on Wednesday saying she's single. Christeline had trouble proving Dimitri and Ashley's guilt in court, but she has a group of Seeking Sister Wife alumni who strongly support her. Two years later, however, Cobbs blasted Dimitri as a liar in need of professional help. A month later, Ashley announced she had split from Dimitri. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'hollywoodmask_com-leader-1','ezslot_3',617,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-leader-1-0'); Ashley Snowden is single and requesting privacy. Theyve been married for nearly 12 years, share three children (ages 8, 6, and 3), and live in Los Angeles. In thefollowing paragraph, the licensed Zumba instructor indirectly asked for privacy from everyone, sharing tips that would make the world kinder topeople experiencing trauma. They met a potential sister wife in Season 1 but after Ashley learned that Dimitri had slept with her and. Fast-forward to June 2022, and Season 4 of Seeking Sister Wife has kicked off but Ashley and Dimitri are nowhere to be found. When they returned for season 2, fans watched as Dimitri and Ashley courted and spiritually married Vanessa Cobbs. Snowden started datingDimitri in 2011 as the pair bonded over their multi-marriage concept. Mere months after this union, however, Peterson filed for a restraining order, claiming that Dimtri assaulted her on multiple occasions. In thefirst sentence, she wrote, "Im single and grateful for life. After she broke up with Dimitri, though, Cobbs wrote the following on Instagram in April 2019: I love Ashley, Dimitri and the children so much, and will continue to do so always. After leaving them, Christeline filed a restraining order, and accused Dimitri and Ashley of abuse. They began to focus on South African mother, Christeline Petersen. The ex-reality star continued as follows: With that said, Id like to share some tips that may make this world a kinder place for everyone, especially people who are experiencing trauma: "Refrain from asking personal questions of people you dont know, personally. Audrey Roloff Trumps Herself With Latest Inappropriate Action? She explained how the 'youre a celebrity so you signed up for this' ideology was an outdated excuse for harassment. Tayler Middleton joined Dimitri and Ashley Snowden's family as a new sister wife while making her reality TV debut in season 3 of Seeking Sister Wife . Ashley Snowden was involved in controversy in Seeking Sister Wife. However, they continued to court another woman Vanessa, a free-spirited woman who adapted to their dietary and spiritual expectations. Snowden started dating Dimitri in 2011 as the pair bonded over their multi-marriage concept. Ashley Snowden of Seeking Sister Wife announced . TMZ was first to report the news of the allegations. Dimitri and Ashley did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request to comment. Ashley began branching out on her own and finally confirmed her marriage was over. Email In Touch at contact@intouchweekly.com. Dimitri Snowden and wife Ashley Snowden had a rocky road to finding a sister wife as their journey was documented on the first three seasons of TLCs Seeking Sister Wife. Dimitri and Ashley soon found themselves alone in their relationship by the end of 2021. restraining order against Dimitri and Ashley. I like it in the morning. By Author Kay D. Rhodes at Instead of addressingdevastating abuse accusations, Ashley's Instagram aesthetic hasbeen centered around her current career as a wellness coach. You will survive, but you have no idea how hard they may be trying to survive.". She did so in the wake of some seriously daming allegations coming out against both of the Snowdens. Vanessa first met Dimitri and Ashley on Seeking Sister Wife season 2. Ashley and Dimitri seemed to get along and have a deep spiritual connection. On the TLC show, Petersen, a mother of two, visited Los Angeles for seven days as the Snowdens courted her to be a potential second wife to Dimitri and sister wife to Ashley. Have a tip? See the 'Counting On' Kids' Houses, Look How Much the Little Couple's Kids Will and Zoey Have Grown Up, Every Look From the Kardashian-Jenner Family at the 2021 Met Gala, Gabby Petito's Texts Show 'More and More Tension' With Brian Laundrie, '90 Day Fiance' Star Mike Still 'Hangs Out' With Ex Marcia After Split, 90 Day Fiance's SojaBoy Responds to Filming Speculation With Rumored GF, Sumner Stroh Reflects on Adam Levine Cheating Scandal 7 Months Later, '90 Day Fiance' Stars Mark, Key Were Married, Split and Are Now Divorced, 90 Day Fiance's Winter Everett Responds to Asuelu Pulaa Dating Rumors, Josh Seiter Reacts to 90 Day Fiance's Karine Staehle Reuniting With Paul, 90 Day Fiance's Paul and Karine Back on OnlyFans to 'Pay for Lawyer Fees', 90 Day Fiances Paul, Karine Officially Back Together: She Begged', Inside 1000-Lb. Audiences can't get enough of the drama on Seeking Sister Wife, especially from the tumultuous relationships of Dimitri and Ashley Snowden. She penned a lengthy message for all her followers and wrote that she had to reveal the truth because misinformation would be harmful. During that time away, she came to a realization that it just wasnt fitting, it didnt feel good, it wasnt working, Dimitri said. He then returned to share he had mental health issues he wanted to address. Ashley confirmed on social media that she has chosen to leave spiritual husband Dimitri Snowden. According to the documents, Petersen claims in January Dimitri woke her up by "slamming my head into the headboard of the bed and he was yelling at me." She was verbally abusive and called me names.". Ashley Snowden's journey inSeeking Sister Wife turned into one of the most scandalous in the polygamous reality series' history, but Ashley hasn't hidden from the spotlight since shefound herself in the center of controversy. Ashley was present for the proposal and the wedding was a unification of the family. She also claimed in these papers that it wasnt the first time Dimitri had slammed her head into the headboard over the past year, adding that he often choked her during sex. On Seeking Sister Wife Season 2, she even moved with them from Atlanta to LA and shared a public wedding ceremony with her new family at a Temecula winery. Vanessa has a complicated relationship with Dimitri and Ashley, which has changed for the worse. She wrote on social media last June that TLC should cancel Seeking Sister Wife due to Dimitris heinous and seemingly illegal actions. Dimitri and Christeline got married on July 9, 2020 and the date of separation was listed as January 21, 2021. Ashley Snowden confirmed she has split from her longtime husband, Dimitri Snowden. According to court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Petersen filed a restraining order in March against the Snowdens stemming from alleged abuse she suffered "numerous times" over the past year. . Best Friends Is Tina Arnold Having Another Fundraiser? From the state of her marriage with Dimitri to her vague response to Christeline's abuse allegations, fans had a right to be curious about what happened to Ashley Snowden after season 3. Ashley Snowden announced her "truth" on Wednesday saying she's single. She was verbally abusive and called me names.". . They've been married for nearly . Petersen was not granted a temporary restraining order against Ashley due to the court needing more information on their relationship, but a protective order will be addressed in a hearing on Wednesday. On Season 2, Ashley and Dimitri invited Vanessa Cobbs to move in with them. In the Seeking Sister Wife trailer, Tayler seemed to shock Ashley a bit by speaking frankly about her sexual preferences as a member of a polygamous household. You will survive, but you have no idea how hard they may be trying to survive. Seeking Sister Wife: Sidian Jones' Instagram Highlights, How TLC's Seeking Sister Wife Differs From Sister Wives Series. Copyright 2023 Distractify. They held a ceremony for their family and friends to celebrate Dimitris marriage to his spiritual wife, Vanessa, on Seeking Sister Wife Season 2. However, Vanessa left the plural marriage and relocated to Australia shortly after the season 2 tell-all was filmed, leaving the Snowdens to start their search over. Sadly, she departed the family after the tell-all. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. After season 3, Ashley and her former husband, Dimitri Snowden, were assumed responsible forSeeking Sister Wife'srumored end, but Ashley hasn't let the end of her career as a reality star define her. Ashley and Dimitri were never legally married (just spiritually), however they still referred to each other as "husband" and "wife" and share three children together. It is no wonder they crashed and burned. The Seeking Sister Wife cast member completely deleted all his posts from his Instagram account. When fans were introduced to Dimitri and Ashley on season 1 of Seeking Sister Wife in 2018, they couple had been together for nine years. Throughout their time on the show, the pair were searching to expand their family by adding another spouse. Ashley and I have always wanted a plural family, and the day that we found Vanessa and we married her, we thought that was it, Dimitri said. Dimitri and Ashley are returning to Seeking Sister Wife for their third season on the show. Later, they tied the knot through a spiritual union and opted out of a legal marriage. Dimitri had not been active as of late but very active in the past. Vanessa returned to Ashley and Dimitris home with her mom and twin sister to pack her things. The hotline is available 24/7 in more than 170 languages. After leaving the show, it appears Dimitri has decided to live a more low profile life as he has deleted all of his photos from Instagram. Lastly, Ashley shared that she's managed to spend the holidays with her three kids, including her four-year-old Nari, despite Dimitri's absence. They had called themselves husband and wife on the TLC reality show. Sounds rather harmless and amicable, right? Similarly, Petersen said Ashley was physically abusive in January and said Ashley "shoved me to prevent me from leaving the home my husband and I shared with her," per the documents. Pregnant Anna Duggar Responds to Critic Asking How She and Husband Josh Duggar Can 'Afford' 7 Kids, 'Seeking Sister Wife' Star Dimitri Snowden Has Restraining Order Dissolved After Claims of Abuse, 'Seeking Sister Wife' 's Dimitri Snowden Files for Divorce from Wife Christeline Peterson, Marvin Gaye III Files for Divorce from Wife Wendy 2 Months After Domestic Violence Arrest, Bam Margera Arrested on Domestic Violence Charge After Allegedly Kicking Woman at Calif. Home, White Sox Pitcher Mike Clevinger Accused of Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, 'Rick and Morty' Co-Creator Justin Roiland Charged with Felony Domestic Violence, Colo. Woman Applied for Restraining Order Against Ex Days Before He Allegedly Killed Her Family Members, 'Survivor' 's Parvati Shallow's Protective Order Against Ex John Fincher Denied, Former Hollywood Agent Accused by Ex-Wife of 'Nightmarish' Domestic Violence in New Lawsuit, Christina Ricci Finalizes Terms of Her Divorce Settlement with James Heerdegen 2 Years After Filing, Meghan King Gets Temporary Restraining Order Against Ex-Husband Jim Edmonds for Alleged Verbal Abuse, Former 'Scandal' Star Columbus Short Charged with 2 Misdemeanors After Domestic Violence Arrest, Johnny Depp Granted Access to Amber Heard's Phone Records in a Bid to Prove Assault Was Fabricated: Reports, Meghan King Dismisses 2 Orders of Protection Against Ex Jim Edmonds: Attorneys, Christina Ricci Says She Doesn't 'Feel Like a Victim in Any Way' After Alleged Abuse from Ex, Former UFC Champion Chuck Liddell Files for Divorce Days After Being Arrested for Domestic Violence. When they returned for Season 2, there were far more boundaries. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Catch new episodes of Seeking Sister Wife Mondays at 10 p.m. EST on TLC, or on the Discovery Plus app. Ashley declared that she had left Dimitri and was taking time to heal from the fallout of her spiritual relationships with Christeline and Dimitri. After that, the last they knew of her whereabouts was that she was with her sister in Australia. She also claims in the documents that it wasn't the first time Dimitri allegedly slammed her head into the headboard over the past year. She got direct messages, check-ins, words of encouragement, and stories of similar experiences from her friends and fans alike. In April 2021, Christeline filed for a restraining order against Dimitri and Ashley, alleging physical abuse, per TMZ. "Sometimes their long-established dynamic is not aligned with your own personal growth and path forward.. Thanks for the love and support. Dimitri Snowden may still be seeking a sister wife. In Touch Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Now Dimitri has completely purged his Instagram. After their breakup from Vanessa Cobbs, whom they had a joint wedding with last season, it looks like Dimitri and Ashley havent given up on practicing polygamy. Dimitri, meanwhile, has wiped his Instagram completely clean and remained quiet. They ended up pursuing a relationship with the South African mother of two; Dimitri and Christeline legally married in July 2020. After season 3, Ashley declared that she's single and working as a wellness coach. Related: Seeking Sister Wife: Sidian Jones' Instagram Highlights. Let us know in the comments. It did not work with one but it did with Christeline Petersen of South Africa. It took time for the couple to recover but they were back for the next season, courting now two women. In Touch Weekly is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. Although Dimitri and Ashley may have believed that their quest for a second wife was over, Vanessa abruptly exited the marriage after only a few months. While season 1 followed their. She filed a police report shortly afterward. By Kayla Aldecoa. Love Sister Wives? Binge-Watch These 12 Other Polygamy Shows and Movies. The coupleparted ways, following which the mother-of-three posted an official statement to disclose their separation. Keep reading to learn more. Christeline filled the void that Vanessa left during season 3 of the reality series. Ashley went on to admit that she felt blindsided by the timing and the method of the breakup. They are attractive, have a nice house, and a growing family. ", A post shared by ashley snowden (@ashleyksnowden). The reality star confessed that her well-wishers showered her with love and support after the split. Eventually, Ashley and Dimitri courted and married Christeline Petersen. As for his Twitter account, he has not tweeted since April. By Veronica Brush. Ashley and Dimitri started their relationship in 2009 and now have three children. Eventually, she moved with them to California and they proposed with an engagement bracelet. The former couple were recently in the limelight when Dimitri's other wife -- legally, btw -- Christeline Petersen filed for a restraining order against Dimitri and Ashley. Petersen who is from South Africa appears on. But things didn't go as planned. "My truth, because misinformation is harmful: I'm single and grateful for life," she wrote in a since-deleted Instagram post. Send it to us! Fans have shown their support for Christeline as she moves on. Dimitri and Ashley Snowden have always agreed on practicing polygamy. Ashley and I have always wanted a plural family, and the day that we found Vanessa and we married her, we thought that was it, he said. After we divorced, not only did we heal, but we are courting two women at the same time, Ashley told producers. Petersen who is from South Africa appears on season 3 of the TLC show to pursue a relationship with Dimitri that began remotely. Instead, they apparently opted for a spiritual union. Dimitri and Joselyn slept together early on, and Ashley didnt appreciate that her potential sister wife didnt let her know. Stars Arrive to Fashion's Biggest Night!!! In a lengthy social media post on Thursday, Ashley Snowden confirmed that her and her. Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa Are Still Married: Is She Stuck With Him for Life? Rumors have been swirling for some time now that the couple had split. Vanessa traveled to Seattle for her birthday trip, he explained and almost immediately afterward, things changed. 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Among the five polygamous couples looking for a sister wife to add to their plural families on the popular reality TV series are Dimitri and Ashley Snowden, who have appeared on all three seasons of Seeking Sister Wife. Early on, Dimitri and Ashley courted a woman named Joselyn but after she and Dimitri hooked up (before getting married, which was against Ashleys demands), the Snowdens moved on. Vanessa's experience on Seeking Sister Wife might not have been what it seemed, but the couple's ex-sister wife is not holding back anymore. Dimitri, 40, and Ashley, 34, are renting a four-bedroom, three-bathroom home in Woodland Hills, California. The 'Seeking Sister Wife' stars were featured on seasons 13, but do not appear in Season 4. This occurred mere hours after Ashley took to the same social media forum to announce she is single. The new dynamic is sure to shake things up in the Snowden household on the upcoming season of Seeking Sister Wife. TLC did not respond to PEOPLE's request to comment. Amanda has been a professional freelance writer for over a decade, holding both a BA and an MA. The cast this time around includes: Sidian and Tosha Jones; India, Taryn, and Marcus Epps; Nick, April, and Jennifer Davis; Garrick and Dannielle Merrifield; and Steve and Brenda Foley. Ashley and her ex-husband were two ofSeeking Sister Wife's original cast members, and throughout the couple's three years as reality TV stars, Ashley and Dimitri struggled to find a sister wife. All rights reserved. If you cant approach them privately, 9x out of 10, its none of your business. Dimitri filed for divorce from Peterson in May 2021. Rumors have been swirling for some time now that the couple had split. Related:Seeking Sister Wife: Why Fans Believe Ashley Snowden Left Dimitri. SEEKING Sister Wife stars Dimitri and Ashley Snowden have been accused of abuse by second wife, Christeline, after she claimed in court documents that he "choked her during sex" while the matriarch "threw a bottle at her." On Seeking Sister Wife, Dimitri, 40, .

Barbara Broccoli Home, Articles D