Della and Dewey look at each other for a moment before nodding in agreement. He wishes he had done things differently, but it's too late now. Im tired of being left in the dark. At that pointI started to hesitate. "Vacation" was not a word that existed in their family. Delladuck Stories - Wattpad Please consider turning it on! "What was on the pedestal anyway?" Louie replies back: "Whatever, old man. Some of the adventures I'll create myself. I heard a voice from behind the door. Louie slowly follows behind with his mom. Ducktales Magic AU (Fanfic) - TV Tropes Even if he was possessed, somewhere inside him, our Louie was still sitting, we had to see him quickly before something bad happened. Della swings across next, and then Dewey shoots it back at Louie, You coming Lou?. Scrooge came into the room and sat next to me on the bed. In the city, while walking on the sidewalk, Louie laments about everything he's been through with his family that have led him to nothing more than just trouble until he ironically finds himself in real trouble with a street gang of punks. Reminder!! Doesnt being rich solve everything? Why do you hate us so much? Youre leaving us with Uncle Donald again? ,,Don't try to interrupt me, old man!" ", Della shakes her head, Im leaving you with Uncle Donald. He knows his mom means well, but he also understands Deweys concerns. I blew it to pieces! Della shouts back: "Don't talk back like that to me, young man!" Alternatively-Louie gets magicked into a five year old, and is just so confused. Webby isnt up yet, but she may know exactly what that is up with that building., They three are interrupted by Donald entering the room, Hey Huey, I need your help with something.. The danger they had faced was real, and he couldn't help but wonder if they had bitten off more than they could chew. Having learned something from the poor people, Louie decides to return home and face the possible consequences in store for him as a result of his actions. Louie feels guilt within him, they probably wouldnt have fought if it wasnt for him. ,,Because I'm a monster!" It was the reason we came on this adventure in the first place. ,,Where are you dragging me, angry Louie?!" So what if this one is a dud?, Dewey Della says, Dewey, Im leaving.. . ( (Ducktales X Duck!QuadrupletBrother!Reader)) A Human in Duckburg! They had come too far to turn back, and the mystery of the Duck Avenger was too important to ignore. ,,OhI'm afraid to lose you" he said. Luckily, using his ability to read situations and see all the angles that no one else can, Louie eventually manages to escape with the others and return into the real world once again even after a prolonged chase by the 7 deadly sins themselves. Theory 6: Possibly during the events similar to "GlomTales! 5. Soon, Webby is making her way into the kitchen, a big smile on her face. More like "shock you", if you will, alright?" He's had enough, We all know how Louie and B.O.Y.D first met:"Hi, I'm Boyd, a definitely real boy!". Back in the real world, Louie, having regained his senses and sanity, is greeted and welcomed back with open arms by his family as they head back home to celebrate while working together to clean up the mess made by Louie earlier in the day. Suddenly, they find themselves surrounded by the same street gang with Louie, renamed "Rebel", as the newest member. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). (Except for Lexie, I made her owo) Mini summary: Dewey eats Glomgold's spaghetti-o's, Glomgold gets angry, and lots of random stuf. Louie feels lonely. He wishes he could make everything better, but he knows that he cant. Scrooge, Webby, and Huey make their way out the exit. He screamed. {I A separate brotherly oneshot from my original book. Lena goes out from the manor for a while and strange things begin to happen to her in a sexual way. ,,Would you like to continue your magic lesson?" I might even take over the world, okay? Please, no! We were really terrible friends, the worst! Im sorry., Dewey lets out a frustrated sigh, Why not? Louie is even more horrified to learn that he was responsible for Scrooge's death when his act of madness and tyranny left the old man brokenhearted in the end. Louie conjured up a huge plant that beat us all except Louie and Webby. But I cant stay here anymore. Whats happening?, Louie looks down, he was still mad at Della for not telling Dewey shes leaving. Later, they are taken and brought before future Louie in person. Or better yet, isn't that what you heard Scrooge say on our first day at McDuck Manor, Dewey? 2.4K 48 12. What if he ruins it? It was annoying. Luckily, using his ability to read situations and see all the angles that no one else can (something his future self ironically hasn't done in years due to his immense laziness since his rise to power), Louie eventually manages to outsmart and outdo his future self and rescue everyone including his own family. They don't say a word to each other as they take off and fly back home. Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (1) Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack (1) Drake Mallard & Gosalyn Mallard (1) Scrooge McDuck & Shere Khan (Jungle Book) (1) Max Goof (Disney)/Yakko Warner (1) Include Additional Tags Worldbuilding (3) Louie Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) (3) Some people have magic. (This story will have some of the episodes but not all of them. aime dangerously on Twitter: "Been reading a lot of Ducktales fanfic Connors Birthday Present: The Day Before. Family sticks together, right? Marathons He doesnt like danger and risk.. Hes scared., Della crosses her arms, Im not pushing him, Im encouraging him., It doesnt feel like encouragement when hes crying and shaking. Dewey argues, Hes not like us, hes not an adventurer. then/or: "At least, travelling through time to steal treasures in a Time-Tub would start me thinking about what do with my life later on, instead of getting on some stupid rocket to pursue some stupid dream about exploring space while abandoning one's family and never coming back!" #scrooge Louie was my beloved nephew, why should I be afraid of him? (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Louie Duck & Original Male Character(s) & Original Female Character(s), Launchpad McQuack & Louie Duck & Original Character(s), Original Male Character(s)/Original Female Character(s), mentioned briefly in chapter nine and explored a little in chapter twelve, Louie Duck (Disney) & Original Female Character(s). ", excluding the villains throughout, of course, when Della, worried about her son, returns home to give Louie his Hobo souvenir as planned, Louie, despite still being upset and having developed a grudge against his own mother, somehow accepts the gift but somehow barely moves or talks to his mother or anyone else as he continues sulking with his back turned. They're on the lookout for an artifact supposedly driving people mad in a supposedly haunted underground laboratory and Drake's been ordered not to bring his Darkwing persona on this trip. Scrooge and Donald are seen approaching Della's door. Youre the one choosing to leave.. "Don't worry, Gran. "What do you mean you're leaving? He whispered a spell and a green, huge fist knocked me on the floor. The kids, Donald, and Della don't take so well to the wealthy stranger who's just blown into town and snatched up Scrooge's attention. #friends Why doesnt anyone trust me?, Dewey, Louie looks at his older brother, it wasnt that I didnt trust you. Rebels have a right to speak out for what they believe in!" Can you at least tell me what everyone is keeping from me? Dewey asks, Moms been avoiding me now. ", ,,Forgive Webby, but I'm the real Louie." Watch Della and Huey take care of him, while the others search for a solution. Meanwhile, Louie becomes emotional while experiencing his dream vacation. After some time thinking about it Glomgold came up with the greatest plan of all to finally best Scrooge McDuck which was to kidnap his daughter to make her his wife and the mother of his children so he can have a family of his own. After their enemies, F.O.W.L was defeated and on day of their final task, the duck finds two boys who looked exactly like him, but in bad shape. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away I dont get it, Launchpad said, If everyone hates her so much, why is she coming?Because she's fancy, and Uncle Scrooge likes her, Dewey spat, kicking at the ground. Interrupt? As a result, everyone he knew has been imprisoned and enslaved along with the other citizens while Huey has been appointed as his reluctant and constantly abused servant/valet/secretary/assistant and Dewey and Webby were the lucky ones to escape though. ", Dewey's eyes widen, "Do you think someone beat us to it? Scan this QR code to download the app now. Not after all the trouble I went through of finding her in the first place with Webby before involving you guys along as well!" (The rest leads to the whole apology and promise thing). I wanted to hug him, it was a shame he had to be a ghost. Can we just focus on finding the rest of our family? Louie suggests, trying to diffuse the tension. he answered ,,I'm a demon!". Luckily, the kids heard me and went into the room with smiles on their faces before they saw what was going on here. What was that about? Huey asks, watching Donald and Dewey leave. "-" , . Having noticed his name and adult picture everywhere and people being abused, tyrannized, and enslaved on the way though, Louie is horrified yet confused and demands to know why this has happened and why he was brought here. #huey ,,If that someone behind the door opens the door, you can't get upset or sad," said a voice in my head. In the other world, resembling what appears to be like Hell, after being put on trial for having inadvertently committed sins his whole life: Pride, Greed, Lust (obsession with power, riches and schemes in this case), Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath, and Envy, Louie finds himself enslaved as he is being forced to work with other innocent people who have unintentionally sinned in the past, both old and young, for all eternity. ", realizing that Louie has run away; much to her shock. You have to go with us.. Any Louie-Centered Fanfic Recommendation? : r/ducktales - Reddit Youre going to give up? A glow appeared in Louie's eyes, and a green power was formed in his hand. Later, back home, when all other methods fail, Louie finally learns to calm down and regain his senses and sanity when Scrooge initiates his plan by showing him a diamond or exposing him to treasure. Update: I can't add any new tags, but each chapter has warnings and is named after each ship. Louie also couldn't shake the feeling of unease that he had experienced throughout their entire investigation. ", Then, Della storms out, slams the door shut, goes to her own room, slams her own door shut as well, and leans her back against it. As it turned out, Louie loved the flavor of sea-salt ice cream. #dewey Louie looks between his mom and brother, feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what to say. However, during the meeting, Louie suddenly finds himself unexpectedly visited then kidnapped by dark demonic creatures having emerged from a portal and dragged into their world. Della Duck & Donald Duck (Disney) - Works | Archive of Our Own User blog:Ginnyharry4ever/A Ducktales Fanfiction - Fandom It's a difficult time for him, and then someone bad comes along !, Dewey Della whispers, Im sorry. (Completed) Louie moaned. Louie led me to my room. With that the kids go and get their things packed, meeting back up with Huey and Donald. Webby?! But there wasnt anything Louie could do, it wasnt his news to share. Louie sees his brother and mom nods and they soon turn away from the wall, and start to make their way through the temple. After the gang has been subdued and arrested, back home, everybody is getting ready for dinner. I asked, without understanding the question. The two sit in silence for a few moments, both lost in their own thoughts. Hes never been good with heights, and the thought of swinging over a lava pit terrifies him. Louie sighs, feeling frustrated with the accusations. Quick story about Ducktales (2017). Nobody bothered that I was sitting isolated. There was so much on his mind. The Spectral Scopes of Bjrn Gyrfalconsson! He shouldn't have kept that stupid doll A mysterious temple curses Louie, and the boy is changed back into a duckling. Here, Dewey strings across and grabs Louie, holdings him against his side, I got you. He nods, and Louie nods back, but closes his eyes as Dewey swings them both to the other side. Cover i #bad I'm justscared.". When Scrooge asks where he has been, Louie tells him it's a long story until Della intervenes as she states that Louie's well-being and safe return is much more important than where he has been the whole day. "A rare and valuable one, said to have magical properties, able to help the person holding it travel through time. Then he turned to me. "And it's his house, and it's his adventure, so it's his call." #fanfiction ! Louie yells, going to the wall, Huey?! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Louie stopped looking at all the angles, so he hadn't been able to see any of this coming. Try as much as I could to apologize and make-up for everything, you just wouldn't give me a chance. Animation), May Duck/Erin McAvoy (oc)/Sam Vickery (oc). (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. Theory 3: Possibly during the events similar to "GlomTales! Louie and Lena decide to play Papa's Scooperia on the web. Dewey and Webby are glad to know that Louie is willing to change his ways but then, everyone including Louie find themselves under attack by future Louie's guards just before they intend to send Louie back to his own time. After realizing how many things I write for my fanfic Louie Needs a Hero that dont ever get posted since they arent in Louies POV or they just dont fit what I need, Ive decided to post them all here. Della replies back: "Those are the rules, son!" Huey pulls out his notebook and starts jotting down some notes, According to my research, the Temple of Tuitia was an ancient Mayan temple that was dedicated to the god of time. Nobody was worried about me. Ever since he could hold a crayon, Louie wrote. They all look around, noticing the tension in the air. The duck triplets are actually quadruplets. ,,Or are you afraid of me?!" Louiexlena Stories - Wattpad To beto be my uncle. Donalds nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie were left in His care, Series of One shot story's of life on the houseboat or Donald just being a dad dewey donaldduck daddonald +4 more # 12 Mentally broken by _the_evil_sister_ 14.5K 301 12 Louie feels lonely. Theres a dead silence in the room, as the three stand there taking in what Della said. As the youngest of the three, he is often belittled for his unlawful evil schemes and called as the evil triplet. I want to read fanfics that focuses on this aspect of his personality. A rol After moving to DuckBurg, you as a kid help your family earn extra money by playing music on the sidewalk, until one day, when four other kids come along, and your life IM ACTIVE AGAIN!! "Enough!" Guilt-ridden and with tears in her eyes, Della comes over to apologize sincerely to Louie for everything she has said, done, and put him through and promises to make it up to him somehow. The big issue? Ducktales Stories - Wattpad When Louie makes himself known to everyone after his return, the family proceeds to welcome him back with open arms and tears of joy without hesitation including Della. Is everyone else okay? Be sure to let me remind you to get me another souvenir the next time you go out on another adventure without me." Only Lena called me that, but if Louie knew that he must have been the real Louie! So glad I can finally do a Papernik story! I won't have you talking about our mom that way! If you had just accepted my apology in the first place, none of this would've happened!" Probably before, during, or after the "GlomTales!" DuckTales belongs to Disney. Call Upon The Sea is a One-Shot Fic detailing in Donald's point of view, his odd attraction to the sea and the events leading up to Lunaris' attack on earth.

Custom Putter Companies, Kittredge Magnet School Waiting List, Articles D