Hi All, I came to US on L2 visa 7 years ago, worked on EAD for a couple of years, my company sponsored H1B as a consular processing and a year later change of status, I have been working on H1B since then. 3. I had stampings done from India for F1 and B1. None of these times are guaranteed and all applicants should expect delays. Much appreciated again for sharing your experience and details. Current employment letter indicating the nature of work, duration and salary. BUT h1-B extension/revalidation stamping is permitted. Original or copy of notice of approval formI-797. Im going to apply for H1b this year. H1B Stamp Renewal_Bahamas - Immigration forums for visa, green card H1B approved, but no stamp, can I travel to bahamas in a cruise? Applications can be made by first time homeowners for stamp duty exemptions on their Conveyance and Mortgage Instruments relative to the acquisition of their first time dwelling home. You may request an expedited appointment after scheduling an interview. I am on H4 visa just like your wife. I came to the US on H4 in December and my company applied for change of status (L1B Individual) and it got approved in February. In the transfer process, i got RFE issue in Feb/Mar17 asking for client details and latest W2 etc. I am from Canada too and you can go for stamping in Canada. Embassy Nassau ONLY accepts interview applications from TCNs for the following visa categories: Renewals for petition-based F2, H4, L2, M2, O2, O3, P4, and R2 only when the main applicant is renewing with the family member and the initial adjudication was conducted in main applicants home country . Thanks for posting such details. Hi Mahima, i am in the same situation . Each country is going to have its own rules regarding foreign visitors, and there are also different rules for cruise passengers than those who fly into a country. Nonimmigrants in the United States-Applying for Visas in - Travel hello, In bahamas are they re-validating expired H1 but with a new employer, that is can one revalidate a H1 with a new employer after the old H1 expired with a previous employer or the re-validation extension has to be with the same employer. I wanted to go to canada for stamping. What are the possibilities for approval and if they deny do I need to go for F1 visa stamp since I entered US on F1 visa in 2016 which is 5 year validity and as of now its more than 5 years ? Successful applicants for work related visas should expect that it will take at least 7 to 10 business days for a visa to be issued, depending on processing time required. For individuals travelling with minor applicants please note that all applicants must provide a certified English translated copy of all non-English language birth certificates. So the change of status F1-H1B happened while i was in USA (in 2015). You will need to establish that you meet the requirements under U.S. law to receive the visa category for which you are applying. Thank you very much for your time. Im in use for 4 years with masters degree and converted F1 to H1B recently approved 0ct/2018. So, I had called them. I assume you are already in US while applying your new H1B? There is lot of conflicting information on the web regarding weather an Indian citizen working in the US on a H1B visa needs a Bahamas Visa to go on a cruise. You will need to carry all documents related to studying in US and supporting your education, including financial documents. It seems neither has appointment offerings at this time? I am presently working here in the US. The Bahamas financemail@bahamas.gov.bs mofgeneral@bahamas.gov.bs Phone: (242) 327-1530/7 or 702-1500 Fax: (242) 327-1618 or 327-1620. Note If the applicant is changing employers, the case does not meet the criteria for Embassy Nassau. You will also need a visa to enter the Bahamas and you should contact the embassy to make arrangements before you go. Assuming my visa will have arrived by then, my I get my new H1B stamped at the embassy in Rio? F1 to H1B first time change of status stamping in Mexico You can only go to Mexico for renewals only. 4. Thought it will be useful.. Good Luck. I want to change the company, Can I ask my next employer to file for amendment as well while transferring the H1. Student, we will make every effort to ensure that you get an appointment and, if qualified, a visa in time to start classes. This is a typical case for L1 to H1B conversion or H4 to H1B visa conversion people. I was recently approved for H1B visa and wish to travel to bahamas on a cruise, I do not have my visa stamped yet. The primary applicants documents listed above as well as,Proof of dependents relationship to main applicant, (must be original or certified copy if English translation, must be a certified translation). Even i noticed he gave yellow slip to next applicant next to me, Whether anybody got approved after this VO(Bald Head & Left Eye Blind(white puple) gave yellow slips from KL, Malaysia. Hope I can get it through . Special Needs Visitors:Applicants may bringONEperson to assist them if they are over 80 years of age, are a minor child, or are disabled and require assistance to complete the application process. Same documents listed above for O-1 as well as proof of dependents relationship to the primary applicant (must be original or certified copy. I know few of my friends who went to Bahamas for Visa stamping last year. I came on F1 and was changed to H1b visa. Due to COVID-19 application fees have been extended. My H1B visa stamp is expired but i have a valid new H1B I-79 But in the evening she got an email asking for a scanned copy of Marriage Certificate. We filed H1B from India, I have never traveled to US before; All my work experience and studies are in India. India does not seem conducive now, especially because you have to go on loss of pay, there are no flights to Canada if you want to return. Current employment letter indicating the nature of work, duration and salary. few of my friends got back their passport and few of them didnt. it's works for RENEWAL. Nassau, The Bahamas, Click here to contact us using our Visa Navigator, Hours: 9:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. They didnt ask me anything about it. The fee for certain petition-based nonimmigrant visas for temporary workers (H, L, O, P, Q, and R categories) will increase from $190 to $205. When applying for a visa, applicants choose where their passport will be delivered. All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear! First time H1B and H4 visa application from home country/foreign country URGENT. what is the process to get visa stamping in mexico/canada. Complete your application fully and accurately. We will remember that, to you, a visa interview may be a new or intimidating experience and that you may be nervous. Only thing is that my employer has changed since my last visa stamp. The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Nassau is responsible for providing visa services to those seeking to enter the United States for a temporary period and for those wishing to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United States. Please suggest where to go? The lady on the phone just told me you can visit Bahamas at your will. My spouse who is the primary recently had COS from L1 to H1B. This is a very confusing question for everyone, can we go to Canada then for first time H1B visa stamping. My current appointment is booked at Toronto next month. Copy of I-129 petition completed by employer and filed with D.H.S. My question is, can we get my first H1B and his H4 stamped at the same time from Toronto Canada in one trip? More information below. This article assumes you are in US on a visa and did a change of status to H1B visa and worked in US or plan to work in US after re-entering US. I am an Indian citizen currently residing in US on an H1B visa. He did his masters from India and PhD from France. Can you go to First time H1B Visa stamping in Bahamas ? The sentence seems confusing; bottom-line if you leave USA without any H1B visa stamping and re-enter US on H1B status then you need to have H1B visa stamped to work in US. I started out on an F1, then got OPT, then H1-B and throughout this time I have not traveled out of the country. Applicants who entered the U.S. with a visa issued in their home country and changed status with the Department of Homeland Security in the U.S. who seek a new visa in the new visa category. I am working on H1B in USA. This article explains few scenarios and helps you throw some information about visa stamping in Canada, Mexico, Bahamas or your Home country. I would suggest calling US consulate in Netherlands and check w/ them. H1B extension stamping in Bahamas H1B extension stamping in Bahamas By KI250280, August 11, 2021 in H1B : Visa Stamp Followers 1 Reply to this topic Start new topic KI250280 Members 4 Posted August 11, 2021 Hi, I have been trying to book Dropbox appointment in india and they are always unavailable. should i fill Yes /no. or do i have to file something like I-824 to request change of the consulate location? The officer at the counter said Your visa is approved and kept her passport. And also I spoke with them over phone. Note that there are some exceptions to his general rule. If you are in US you have few options either get visa stamping in a neighboring country like Canada or Bahamas. I am currently in US persuing masters (1st Semester). Next option is for Canada, see it is risky in Canada if you do not have US education or experience in US as they clearly mention on consulate site of Canada. I haven't gone for Visa Stamp after transferring my visa to current employer. Renewals for petition-based F1, H1B, J1, L1, M1, O1, P1, P2, P3, and R1, Renewals for petition-based F2, H4, L2, M2, O2, O3, P4, and R2, Initial (first time) petition-based applications, Applicants who entered the U.S. with a visa issued in their home country and changed status with the Department of HomelandSecurity in the U.S., i.e., seek a new visa in the new visa category, Applicants who entered the U.S. in one visa category and are seeking to re-enter the U.S. in a different visa category, Applicants who have been out of status in the U.S. having violated the terms of their visas or having overstayed the validity indicated on their I-94s, Original or copy of the Notice of Approval, Form I-797, Pay stubs/pay slips recording salary paid over the last 3-6 months. Proof of the organizations tax exempt status. Can someone tell me were to start to go for stamping in canada, Like which embassy..? I do have valid canada visa. But, just checking anybody had recent experience on such case. Check this linkUS embassy in Bahamas non immigrant-visas; Especially check TCN(Third Country Nationals) area. RedBus2US.com 2010 - 2023, All Rights Reserved. I mentioned my case but she was not clear enough to spell out that you are eligible to visit. Copy of I-129S (3 Copies) filed with DHS. I am currently on H4 but got H1 approved with I-797B (this is my first H1B, never worked in US in the past) so I need to apply for change of status before I can start work Do I need to go out of US for change of status or it can be done by being in US? Successful H1 Stamping At Bahamas 01-11-2007, 03:36 PM A bit of background: I was on H4 ( dependent VISA) in the US i had my H1 approval notice w/o the I-94 stub since it was applied while i was in India I had to get my H1 VISA stamped outside the US Where I stayed: The Towne hotel - except for the state-of-the-art bathroom- ) , We are here in Netherlands with long stay Visa (more than three months). All Rights Reserved. Is it safe to make the said trip and how do I make sure that I face no problems during re-entry. I went to Canada on a visitor visa for stamping.

Ceo Salary For 20 Million Dollar Company, Articles F