The restaurant wedding venue set up the backyard for the couples dinner and served delicious cuisine from their Italian inspired menu. Fine art photography & videography for both local and destination weddings. More and more its actually the Grooms calling our studio to inquire about photography and video options for their big day. Brooklyn Wedding | Frankies 457 | Loreto Caceres Photography Facility Rental Fee: $500 for three hours. Frankies 457. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Looking for more ways to make your venue stand out? The bar will close 15 minutes prior to your event ending. Frankies hosted our August 2021 wedding, and we recommend them to anyone planning their wedding. The affordable Brooklyn venue works with every client to create an inexpensive wedding menu of Italian inspired cuisine. 457 Court St., Brooklyn, NY 11231 (718) 403-0033. Their passionfor life is so effervescent that it was easy to feel like friends, even though we had just met. Finishing touches are left up to the client's taste, and our events team is happy to provide a list of amazing vendors to help make the few other decisions easy. Frankies 457 - Venue - Brooklyn, NY - WeddingWire Frankies 547 Spuntino, Brooklyn Frankies 457 Spuntino was the perfect location for the intimate wedding celebration of Kristine and Taylor. A civil ceremony with a judge or Justice of the Peace costs $120 to $250. I reported Frankies as fraudulent on April 15th and Chase refunded me the money immediately. Located in Carroll Gardens, Frankies 457 is close to great wedding photo locations like Prospect Park where these handsome grooms, Camden and Jake, had their first look wedding photos. Planner: Modern Rebel & Co. Caterer: Frankies 457 Spuntino. For gatherings of between 40 and 65 guests, we offer the Stable together with the Stable and Pizza Gardens, an intimate outdoor area that can be used to accommodate additional seating, ceremonies, and various other needs. FRANKIES 457 SPUNTINO - 523 Photos & 879 Reviews - 457 Court St - Yelp It is located at 409 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11217, off the Atlantic-Barclay Center 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q, R, W lines (yes, all those). Has a stamp of approval from Eater and Gothamist. Frankies Mozzarella Plate. The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $20,300, a $4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before. Your email address will not be published. They started their day with the first look and a fun stroll in their Brooklyn neighborhood, followed by an evening with dear family and friends centered around the good food and great ice cream dessert. The day started in Brooklyn, with first look portraits outside their home. Required fields are marked *. Thank you so much for your interest in The Venue Report. Tosca and her team at Frankies made our 25-person outdoor wedding an absolute dream come true. I remember howquickly we struck up a lively conversation. Its hard to keep track of all the passwords in the world. We are so happy with our decision to have our ceremony and reception in the garden / stable at Frankie's. For seated events of up to 100 guestsor standing receptions of up to 130we offer the iconic Frankies Garden in conjunction with the Stable and Pizza gardens. However, if you are using the garden, you will need to rent 6-10 tables ($9/each plus tax and delivery). New York wedding and elopement photographer. If you do not hear back from us within four weeks we kindly invite you to submit again at a later date. Frankies 457 Spuntino - Venue - Brooklyn, NY - WeddingWire They do NOT hold your event money in escrow for safe keeping until AFTER the event concludes. However, the wedding industry has seen a shift in recent years and the guys are getting much more involved in the wedding planning process! In the Spring/Fall, heaters are also available for $200/each, plus tax and delivery. Maison-May has a very cute backyard as well, but its strongest asset is the gorgeous interiors. hotel, restaurant, tipi, home, barn, estate, villa, sandcastle, etc. Please let us know if we can assist with any future events. Unfortunately I cannot recommend Frankies to anyone given their response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.7 in value. Our wedding photographers did a great job capturing the romance and raw emotion of Sophie and Sams big day at one of our favorite Brooklyn restaurant wedding venues! Frankies Spuntino 457 is a premier wedding venue in Brooklyn, New York. For seated events of up to 100 guestsor standing receptions of up to 130we offer the iconic Frankies Garden in conjunction with the Stable and Pizza gardens. Rainy Day Wedding at Frankies 457 Spuntino in Brooklyn Surprise wedding! Frankies had the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. 457 Court St, Brooklyn, NY based Venue market Full Wedding (Ceremony and Reception) Pricing Starting at $10,000 Guest Capacity Up to 95 seated guests View full gallery About This Venue Read the latest reviews for Frankies 457 Spuntino in Brooklyn, NY on WeddingWire. Frankies 457 Wedding in Brooklyn | Restaurant Wedding NYC - Everly Studios I feel incredibly sad thinking of all the couples who may have paid in cash or by check that aren't as lucky as me. The Carrol Gardens neighborhood is close to Brooklyn Bridge Park and Dumbo area which is popular for wedding day photos. Marci was a pleasure to work with, the venue was perfect (felt like a Tuscan lunch), the wait staff professional and the food AMAZING. Carroll Gardens is accessible via cab and subway, and is closest to Battery Park/Chinatown/Soho across the river in NYC. BEST VENUES FOR AN INTIMATE WEDDING IN BROOKLYN - Carole Cohen Photography It is also located in prime Cobble Hill, so taking pictures in the beautiful tree-tines streets right South of the restaurant is a treat. Check out this fun summer wedding at Brooklyn-based Italian restaurant Frankies Spuntino, that our photographers had the honor of capturing. FRANKIES 457 SPUNTINO - 523 Photos & 877 Reviews - 457 Court St - Yelp The Italian restaurant is located in the tree-lined Carroll Gardens neighborhood which is perfect for outdoor Bride and Groom wedding photos and video footage like Amanda and Eliots. We could not have asked for more in terms of venue, food, and service. Samples are complimentary and ship to you at the cost of priority shipping only! Hair & Makeup AF Bennett Frankies was a wonderful venue for what we were going for, and highly recommend it if you're looking for something more intimate! logged in Menus | Frankies 457 in Brooklyn, NY - Frankies Spuntino Group Whats Included: Tableware and glassware. We offer large format platters that make entertaining a breeze. We started our day down by the Brooklyn Waterfront, meandered around the bridges and a little in-land to peruse the graffiti. How Will Grandma Get There? Thank you for signing up for email updates! Governors Island Wedding with Reception at Frankies 457 Spuntino Thank you, Amy! And now we get to celebrate every anniversary at Frankies with our wedding meal :) So special. Annalize and Oliver are effortlessly stylish, and it was so much fun to see how they put together a celebration that matches their sensibilities. After the ceremony an incredibly moving servicewith elements borrowed from Quaker tradition they took their guests on a water taxi from Governors Island back to Brooklyn, and then a trolley to their final destination, thecozy Italian trattoriaFrankies 457 Spuntino. I offered her an option to pay me only $5,000 within the 30 day time frame and then pay me $2,000 a month thereafter- which I think is extremely generous of me to offer when I never agreed to give Frankies an interest free loan. Frankies was not only accommodating, they went above and beyond to make our day stress free and seamless. Maison-May is located right next to Fort Greene Park, which is great since you can incorporate a short stroll into your wedding timeline, get some pretty pictures taken, and not use up too much of your precious time with your loved ones with a complicated commute. The deposit is fully refundable so long as at least 28 days notice is provided. Afterwards the Bride and Groom had a first look on the rooftop of their apartment building (we love the black and white wedding photos) followed by photos at Brooklyn Bridge Park before heading over to Frankies 457. Congratulations, Annalize and Oliver! Transportation to venue, entertainment, decor, tents, and flowers are not included. How Much Will a Wedding Photographer Cost? We could not have asked for more in terms of venue, food, and service. $20.00. Frankies Spuntino 457 | Wedding Venues | Brooklyn, New York After vetting many options all over Brooklyn and lower Manhattan, they finally decided upon Admirals House Governors Island, a beautiful public park accessible by short ferry ride from downtown NYC. Harford County Family Photographer Summer Special! Important Note: Because the restaurant does not own a cabaret license (which you need in New Yorkwhich is crazy), there are no live bands or group dancing allowed. Sullivan Street Filone & Frankies 457 Olive Oil $ 3 A vintage-Inspired Wedding in Brooklyn at Frankies 457 Spuntino. Be sure to check out the wedding photos to see more.. Brooklyn is known for hip hang out locations, great bars and quaint restaurants like Frankies 457 who has been offering delicious Italian cuisine to the Carroll Gardens neighborhood for years. It was a great experience. During the winter, the Stable can accommodate up to 40 guests for a cozy indoor celebration before, during or after a wedding. Rather than agonizing over an overwrought evening celebration, Jamie and Clayton elected for a breezy summer afternoon soiree, choosing anindoor-outdoor restaurant venue that had backyard gardenparty vibes written all over it. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Captured by Brooklyn and Hudson Valley Photographer Loreto Caceres. Frankies 457 Spuntino 457 Court St, Brooklyn, NY 11231-4010 (Carroll Gardens) +1 718-403-0033 Website E-mail Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #93 of 7,007 Restaurants in Brooklyn 234 Reviews Price range: $21 - $30 Cuisines: Italian More restaurant details Laurie654 New York City, New York 43 38 Reviewed October 7, 2013 Yep. Select your favorites from our wide-ranging menu and make it a party! From the start, Tosca and the team provided amazing customer service, answering all our questions and putting us in touch with vendors. Delicious food and wine is central to the Frankies 457 Spuntino experience. We live in Singapore and picked Frankies for our wedding having never actually been there. 11 Photos 13 Reviews. Intimate Wedding - Frankies 457 Spuntino - Tripadvisor Frankies Classic Lasagna with Short Rib. Frankies 457 Spuntino, located in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, offers classicand charming celebrations in its 100-year-old blacksmith Stable and garden spaces. The restaurant has a stereo system that can play an iPod during your event, however. Get a Coco Link to share not-available-to-the-public rates with your guests at hotels near your event. Average price includes gratuity and state sales tax. They told us how excited they were to be getting married and to share their day with a small group of their very closest friends and family. At Frankies 457 Spuntino, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost? Frankies 457 offers a variety of options for couples getting married at their beautiful restaurant wedding venue. Frankies regularly caters events at a number of New Yorks most in-demand venues, including Brooklyn Grange, Pioneer Works, 501 Union, The Green Building, The Bordone LIC, and 26 Bridge. I provided written cancellation to them in accordance with my contract on March 16, 2020. It was the perfect size for our 40 guests - an intimate dinner party with our closest friends and family. She helped us get heaters and tent at the last minute and re-organize the time line so that we could do the ceremony under the tent in the garden and then move inside for dinner. The rustic brick building was built in the early 1900s, and is equipped with heating/AC, a private restroom, dedicated staff, and a stocked bar for the event. (Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change), Explore places to celebrate, getaway + gather in The Magazine, Message + book hotels, venues, restaurants, homes. traveler, explorer, vacationist, gathering lover, swashbuckler. We had our wedding here this past Saturday and what an amazing venue! Crew Wedding Rings Red Wine Prunes with Mascarpone. How to Cut Your Wedding Cake Cost in Half, This is What a $50,000 Wedding Budget Looks Like. Luckily I was extremely fortunate to have used my Chase Freedom credit card to charge all of the deposits totaling $14,200. Having met while traveling through South America, you can feel the bond, the soul connection and sense of adventure living in these two! For the Frankies wedding, we created a few different versions of this suite all aiming for that understated, romantic, cool and yet also traditional Italian atmosphere that is Frankies. Reception Venue: Frankies 457 Spuntino. Amazing Venue! Send messages & view rates of your favorite We report on the coolest venues across the land, Frankies Spuntino 457 Wedding Caterer Frankies Spuntino 457 Wedding Dress Melissa Sweet Wedding Shoes Tory Burch Wedding Hair Accessories Sequin NYC Wedding Suits & Tuxedos Suitsupply. Nadia & Matt hired our photographers and video team to capture their casual backyard celebration, Frankies 457 Spuntino Wedding Photos and Videos. It is located at 487 Court Street, Brooklyn NY 11231, off the Carroll Street stop on the F/G lines. Every bite of food is so amazing and the carriage house is so charming! They were a pleasure to work with and the whole process was very smooth. But for now, lets take a look at some of the best Brooklyn venues to have an intimate wedding with your loved ones. Frankies Spuntino Full Garden. And since the reception area is semi-closed, you can get married in Winter as well. Delicious food and wine is central to the Frankies 457 Spuntino experience. The groom, not to be outdone, chose a royal blue suit and socks decorated with New York subway lines. Frankies (457) Spuntino - Brooklyn - New York - The Infatuation I just received word yesterday that (of course) I won my dispute and the refund is now permanent on my account. Their wedding video trailer was the perfect addition to their photography package and provided the newlyweds with a beautiful summary of their day and great footage of Frankies 457. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. I went back and forth with their COO Lauren Merkin all throughout March and April regarding my deposit and I even offered her a payment plan. Dress Ralph Lauren xo. _________________________, NYC City Hall Elopement with Jaylene and DexNatural History Museum and NYC with Alainna, Andy and Zane , Sarah Day-Boodhoo l Harford County, MD 21009 l 201 290.9164|ProPhoto Blogsite Point of Vue Design, Yoga Photography Mini Sessions for Maryland and New Jersey, Natural History Museum and NYC with Alainna, Andy and Zane. wedding, elopement, family & lifestyle photographer serving Harford and Lancaster Counties. It was absolutely perfect. Frankies 457 | Woman Getting Married Here are more Brooklyn and foodie weddings we photographed! Food: A four course menu option for $62.50/pp is your best bet for larger parties (and to reach the minimum, as outlined below). The venue has seen many great musicians and artists alike perform and show their work, so it truly transpires with creativity. Were so excited about this beautiful relationship.where will you celebrate? If you are looking for a place to host a small, intimate wedding, look no further. All Rights Reserved. Ranked #1 for meatballs in Brooklyn. Browse weddings at the venue and get in touch on View Carats & Cake. One of the benefits of hosting your wedding at a NYC restaurant is having the opportunity to sample the food and see the staff in action before the big day. The adorable couple got ready in a nearby hotel then joined their family and friends for a casual celebration at Frankies 457 where they exchanged vows in the garden and enjoyed a reception in the bricked lined stable room (this space opens into the garden). But when it turned out that it was already booked on their wedding day, they had to find a Plan B, and they were determined that it would be just as unique as their original choice. Frankies 457 Spuntino Wedding Liron Erel & Co Click on the link below to see more.. Our photographers had a blast capturing this casual Brooklyn wedding celebration at Frankies 457. up the latest breaking reports to your email inbox WEEKLY. Frankies 457s private event space is in a converted blacksmiths stable directly behind the restaurant. Louise and Justins Frankies 457 wedding was the perfect casual Brooklyn celebration. Dining is outside in the Garden and the Stable is used as a reception area. Click here to see photos from past weddings, Your email address will not be published. I think this space would be great if youre looking to have a beautiful and small dinner party with your closest family and friends. Maison-May works for all seasons, so check out this Fall love party and this Winter one. How to describe thisFrankies 457wedding in Brooklyn? Whimsical Frankies 457 Wedding in Brooklyn | Jamie and Clayton VENUE: FRANKIES 457 SPUNTINO PORTRAITS: PROSPECT PARK FLORAL: STEMS BROOKLYN PHOTOGRAPHER: EVERLY STUDIOS How to describe this Frankies 457 wedding in Brooklyn? No matter what the situation, Annalize told us a while ago, we always come out of it stronger, kinder, and uplifted. However, you can easily move the after-party to a nearby bar or club. The adorable pair contacted our studio after being referred by Frankies 457 (we are a recommended vendor for the Brooklyn Restaurant Wedding Venue) and booked our affordable photography package to capture all the special moments of their big day.

Legal Requirements For Maintaining Accurate And Coherent Records, What Felonies Disqualify You From Getting A Twic Card, Dead Body Found In Jacksonville, Fl 2021, Articles F