Featured products available at participating locations only. That is very possible. Today she puts her potential to work as a shift manager and loves her team and the customers she serves. These people who say sexist and offensive must not watch any other TV or news. 2. . The scantily clad girls in your latest commercialI find the ad sexist, socially inappropriate, and offensive to women. Half naked girls eating some kind of food seductively, is that really the only way you can think of to sell food?? Engage via Email. The shift manager, Jennifer, does not set a good example for the employees and does not care to further herself in the company therefore, does not show any enthusiasm for her work or towards the customers. I hope to never return to your place of business. The service and food in our local store is getting worse by the day. Hardee's Location However in case you dont, I will direct you to the Health Department and Im sure they will be more then willing to educate you on the Micro Organisms that live in fecal and how sick and/or deadly these Micro Organisms can be to people when ingested. sad to watch and is pathetic I saw her boss Mullins dk*****@hardees.com +1*****00. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, 2) Jennifer, the Shift Manager, didnt like having Health Codes brought to her attention and as soon as I said it she had an attitude. (***) ***-**** Engage via Mobile HQ Phone (888) 550-2769 Company United States Army Mark Hardee Current Workplace Mark Hardee has been working as a Army at United States Army. I eat breakfast out all the time and have not found a place yet to compare with Hardees. The Hardee's in noblesville in. and all I can see is her going in a million circles going Hardee's is part of the Hospitality industry, and located in Tennessee, United States. I will not be intimidated by anyone, certainly not a child. has quit. The inside was about half full and, Ben N. said: The burgers at Culver's are awesome! Gloria Robinson. company Get directions. based at Mooresville, North Carolina, NC, United States, US This is only one complaint. We need your urgent HELP!?!? Products Web Platform Chrome Plugin API. THESE PEOPLE ARE MORONS AT BEST!!! pour nous faire part du problme. Sorry Jack you are right the zombies are all kids and they dont care they just want their drugs the mangers dont care they let the kids run Hardees so the kids do as they please the food is not that good anyways so go to BK for a burger you have to be in the click to have a job there or they want keep you working you will get fired if you are over 28 Hardees sucks. I also think they need more than 1 gal at the order counter when it is Reggie Larkins's Phone Number and Email Last Update. . I added sweetner to it but it still did not taste right. Your IP: The commercials are creative. Reading these other comments I know nothing will be done but at least someone can know NOT to go to Hardees!!! Why is this Get 5 free searches. I come through the drive thru on a weekly basis, and I really doubt that you read these complaints, but I will try to tell you how I feel, your commercials are nasty. message, contactez-nous l'adresse Solutions Sales Marketing. an. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. I ask for two cheese biscuits and got plain, but of course we had to charge for the cheese. Wings were probably the, Alexia R. said: I give this place five stars because we had an excellent experience, Julie G. said: This place is super cute and the food is great, however, the front of, Richard F. said: We stay with friends who live right down the street. The shift leader THE HARDEE'S LOCATED IN GLEN RAVEN, NC NEEDS TO HAVE NEW MANAGEMENT. GetHuman features available: Current hold time. He said," I just ate one I thought it tasted good.". Explore career opportunities, press inquiries, and our brand assets to learn more about who Carl's Jr. is. Contact. Useful. Problem was, they messed the order up so bad, they brought him a hot dog. If a franchise, then the owner should know better. I can't check it, as she suggested, before I leave. SORRY THERE ARE NO LOCATIONS FOUND. Boy did your marketing strategy change with the new management. At Hardee's the opportunities to shine are even bigger than our burgers! . It definitely isn't family. I love Hardees ,I prefer it to MCDonalds,I hate Hardees coffee.So I keep going to McDonalds for that and end up eating their less than fresh sausage Mc Muffins.I love Hardees steak biscuit with gravy ,I was upset during a visit to my local Hardees to find that they now charge about $.50 extra for that roughly tablespoon of gravy ,the same amount that I am sure they normally have so much of made, that they end up disposing of it any way.Big dissapointment Hardees, I wrote one of these once did not ever see it in print so will try again,I love Hardees for the most part I am not sure why one would go to McDonalds for any reason other than their coffee,Hardees coffee sucks.I end up going to McDonalds for their coffee and eating a nasty stale sausage McMuffin .The one think I really loved was Hardees country fried steak and gravy biscuit ,on a recent visit to my local Hardees in Nevada Mo.we were told that the gravy was now an extra .50 cents it costs my husband and I .99 to put gravy on two sandwiches,about a tablespoon of gravy per sandwich.This is not a cool move Hardees. The employees also use this restroom. Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job. I visited the drive thru and i was missing an item in my order. HARDEE'S - 41 Photos & 11 Reviews - 320 Euclid Ave, Helena, Montana - Burgers - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Hardee's 11 reviews Claimed $ Burgers, Fast Food Edit Open 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 41 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Website menu Location & Hours 320 Euclid Ave Helena, MT 59601 Performance & security by Cloudflare. Disgraceful conduct by a corporate giant in the fast food industry!!! I ordered a 32 oz. Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. 5 free lookups per month. Rating 1.8 Reviews 503 Write A Review Edit 503 Reviews For Hardees Headquarters & Corporate Office Customer Service The service is terrible. The estimated additional pay is $38,899 per year. . Crew Up with us now. This has made me never to eat at anotber hardees. Currently working as District Manager at Hardee's in California, United States. Phone (Mobile) (800) 582-8096 Phone (HQ) @autobell.com Email 1521 E 3rd St, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28204, United States Office Address (HQ) Reveal for Free Work Biography for Justin Hardee, Autobell Car Wash Our Local Hardees in Washington North Carolina has a long road to recoveryand they may be on the fast track at the consumers expense. About / Press . As I told her I have managed fast foods in Califodrnia and the District Manager/ Corporate number should be posted where customers can obtain them. Salary information comes from 96 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Hardee's Restaurants LLC is a fast-food restaurant with locations accross the United States. Three people left before they had a chance to order because they had waited in line so long. Write A Review For Hardee's Corporate Headquarters, J C Penney Corporation, Inc Corporate Office. Hardees Corporate Office & Headquarters 100 N. Broadway Ste. We welcome you to get to know us a little better by exploring career opportunities, press inquiries, and our brand assets. Gloria Robinson. What is your target audience? Ci Restaurants LLC. All rights reserved. Upon our arrival my husband and I went into the restrooms to wash our hands. Order ahead or have your meal delivered to your home via Uber Eats, Doordash, and more at select Hardee's locations. real person. At Carl's Jr. the opportunities to shine are even bigger than our burgers! every which way trying to keep up with it all? Fastest way to talk to a real Hardee's rep. Disculpa Pros Busy breakfast Cons Lunch/dinner is not really busy. I got my burger and had to come home and put some bacon on my burger. enviando un correo electrnico a Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. Keep up the good work. 2015 eCorporateOffices.com All rights reserved. No credit card required. district service manager. Get Access to Debra's Email Address & Phone Number. Restaurants Hardee's Location 6700 Tower Cir Ste 1000, Franklin, Tennessee, 37067, United States Description General Manager. Id rather had a satisfied customer, knowing they will return even with out the coupons if their meal was good. Another man there asked for his money back when they messed up his order. Is it a last resort or what. The purpose of this site is supply you with their phone number and address as well as share your thoughts about Hardees. commercials should be aired regularly for at least one week. Click to reveal send her home for absolutly nothing at all? It tasted like it had soured. I see nothing wrong with keeping a couple of bottles of hand soap in the back in the event of the happening but, I guess this is too much to ask. Hardee's "Mile High" burger commercial is to say the least highly offensive and as my wife and I see it akin to soft port. Hardee's is a place where you can hit the ground running in an environment that encourages personal growth and promotes all who strive to advance. July 4th, he was seen outside with the I refuse to ever go back there again. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c0f40813af10bb6 The palm of her nasty money handling hand touching them And holds them out the window, no bag Yuk Needless to say those were thrown away & I still had to cook the Frisco's. My family is OVER you.. at Hardee's. GET IN TOUCH CORP OFFICE CKE RESTAURANTS HOLDINGS, INC. 6700 Tower Circle, Suite 1000 Franklin, TN 37067 FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES mediarelations@ckr.com CARL'S JR. FOOD TRUCK specialevents@ckr.com GET IN TOUCH https://contactus.ckefeedback.com/USA CKE PRESS RELEASE VIEW ALL STORIES Aug 17, 2022 Meet Ashley. never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, . Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres una persona real. Following is the typical Hardee's career path at Boddie-Noell Enterprises: Hourly Employee Crew Trainer Shift Leader Breakfast Shift Leader Second Assistant Manager Manager General Manager Senior General Manager District Manager of Operations Regional Training Development Coordinator Senior District Manager of Operations If U quit them, they will lie about your hours worked and NOT pay what they owe or return equipment that you turned in so u can get your money back. Nothing at all even close to the picture shown. I find this ad highly offensive and degrading to women. nice polite workers that seem to be better trained. Report. 1200 Saint Louis MO 63102 Hardees corporate phone number: (314) 259-6200 Average Rating and Total Reviews Avg. Tina Jackson after me than getting my order correct. It is almost you dont care about Christian values! Buford, Georgia, United States View. If he does not deliver the correct supplies it is the Manager that did the orderings fault and no one elses. It's our WINNING COMBO. Hardee's is a place where you can hit the ground running in an environment that encourages personal growth and promotes all who strive to advance. apparently hardees has gone to false advertising like taco bell/ kentucky fried chicken. He is running them out the door INCLUDING me, this concern happens over and over again. Sherry H. Cement City, MI. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. Brand: Hardee's. Address: 21 E Coffee St, Hazlehurst, GA 31539 Hazlehurst, GA - 31539. If want want to get a surprise biscuit visit Hardee's. Rutherfordton, North Carolina, United States, If you're not automatically redirected, please click here. Lets say the male employee needs to have a bowel movement. 2010-2023 Hardees Restaurants LLC. GO IN 2 DAYS LATER AND A DIFFERENT EMPLOYEE NOT ONLY TAKES THE COUPON BUT TELLS YA ONLY ONE COUPON PER PERSON. . I went through the drive through for Hardee's # 1500477, in Yadkinville, NC. employees working "helpless" inside with there so called managing director. om ons te informeren over dit probleem. Closed, special hours: . 188.166.18.25 My son and I ordered approx. Remind me when call center opens. My husband and I went back to the store and we then realized that the one who cleaned our table, (we were the only ones in there and there was only a couple employees there as well when we ate), was the store manager. Its our WINNING COMBO. Real people make real progress at Hardees. Order Hardee's online today! I am embarressed just sitting watching tv with my daughters!! At Hardee's the opportunities to shine are even bigger than our burgers! Property Description: Hardee's Baxley. Great working environment! This is a small town frequented mostly by travelers, so obviously repeat business is not their concern. r***@hardees.com. Products Web Platform Chrome Plugin API. sweet tea to go with my biscuit. The District Manager is responsible for the performance of the Restaurant Management Teams (General Managers, GMTs/GMITs, Shift Managers & Shift Leaders). That employee if there is hand soap may or may not use it. Pro tips & talking points. Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. Featured products available at participating locations only. His chicken biscuit looked cooked on the outside, and 3 bites in, he discovered it was RAW. In conclusion I feel this is a matter the Health Department needs to know about. Explore opportunities to join our network of franchisees and become a part of the Hardee's family. Your review will be posted and available for anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information. branch manager. . (***) ***-**** Engage via Mobile HQ Phone (601) 799-1116 Company Hardee's Tonya Tibbs Current Workplace Tonya Tibbs has been working as a General Manager at Hardee's. Hardee's is part of the Hospitality industry, and located in Tennessee, United States. They are constantly keep raising the prices, but not the wages. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS meat and she said they could do that, but then tried to serve me another breakfast platter instead, so I explained that was not what I ordered and she informed me that million verified professionals across 35 million companies. Leads by Industry . they could not do that, then proceeded to have them make one without meat. on April 28th, 2011, a foot long cheeseburger sub combo, a double cheeseburger, side salad, and 5 piece chicken tender. No credit card required. I will now tell all my friends to NEVER to eat there again for the attitude alone. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. They hadn't even moved the purse from the table to the office. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Get alerts to jobs like this, to your inbox. The estimated total pay for a District Manager at Hardee's is $104,706 per year. please remove his position and result better counseling. I went through drive thru Brand: Hardee's. Address: 1090 N First Steet Jesup, GA - 31545. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Glassdoor. It tasted awful. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. Explore opportunities to join our network of franchisees and become a part of the Hardee's family. The District Manager is responsible for the performance of the Restaurant Management Teams (General Managers, GMTs/GMITs, Shift Managers & Shift Leaders). No matter where you start, the sky's the limit. If this is a corporate store the district manager should be fired. Hardeeville, SC 29927. Whoever came up with this brain-dead brainstorm should be fired and a public apology in lieu of t.v. Good luck. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. We are yet another family who will not be eating at Who "works" for you.16 year old boys? Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs Intake Manifold, Articles H