Save holley sniper used to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Terminator X V3 Software is not compatible with Terminator X V1 or V2 ECU Firmware. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. Holley Sniper EFI The engine is a junkyard 6.0L Sean freshened up and topped with an LSA blower from eBay Motors. This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles. Dave welded the Beetle's outside portion of the half shafts to the inner section of the Monte Carlo's. We include the following new parts; wiring harnesses, coil driver, wideband oxygen sensor, fuel pressure regulator, and any fuel system components that should be included in your kit. All sensors are tested to ensure they accurately report critical engine data to the ECU. Where: Las Vegas, NV "So, I decided to build an Aussie-style burnout car." Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! "I always end up with a bunch of extra junk around," said Dairo who builds cars for a living. Best Offer! Replacement Regulator Kit for EFI Regulators and Sniper EFI throttle bodies. Whether you're engine swapping your classic car or need to manage 4000 horsepower in your twin-turbocharged drag radial race car, Holley EFI has the solutions you need to get your project up and running better than ever! I installed an adapter from Mr. Gasket and it Who: Sean Fogli A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13. "The car is reliable and fun, then people started noticing it, and I just went off the deep end.". $1,357.95 The Sniper EFI Factory refurbish process starts by stripping a used or blemish Sniper EFI throttle body down to the bare casting. View cart for details. Support for Tap Up/Tap Down & Transmission's Secondary Shift Mode For my application 1985 Chevy K10 with cruise control, I needed a throttle bracket extension to give the throttle cable more leverage on the bracket. ? The Sniper EFI Factory refurbish process starts by stripping a used or blemish Sniper EFI throttle body down to the bare casting. This process ensures that our factory refurbished Sniper EFI systems are just as reliable as a new unit off the shelf. The Sniper EFI Factory refurbish process starts by stripping a used or blemish Sniper EFI throttle body down to the bare casting. Whether you're engine swapping your classic car or need to manage 4000 horsepower in your twin-turbocharged drag radial race car, Holley EFI has the solutions you need to get your project up and running better than ever! For more recent exchange rates, please use the. There's something about a clean, simple, and boxy design, even if it is a Swedish car. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin postcode, destination postcode and time of acceptance and will depend on postage service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Holley Sniper EFI 822241 Sniper EFI Fabricated Intake Manifold Dual Plenum 10 - Holley Sniper EFI 822241 Sniper EFI Fabricated Intake Manifold Dual Plenum 10 Holley Sniper EFI 860024 Sniper EFI Throttle Body, Holley Sniper EFI 860023 Sniper EFI Throttle Body, Holley Sniper EFI 19-114 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 255 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-116 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 255 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-411 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-416 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-455 Fuel Tank System w/ 400 LPH Fuel Pump, Holley Sniper EFI 19-138 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 255 LPH, - Holley Sniper EFI 19-138 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 255 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-113 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 255 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-427 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-134 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 255 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-443 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, Holley Sniper 820062-1 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold LS1/LS2/LS6, Holley Sniper EFI 19-478 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH. Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver, Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views, Calibration Wizard NO laptop required for this self-tuning ECU, The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time fuel map learn, loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_3784638, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_3784638, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions! *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. The Terminator X V3 Software provides the ability to dial in Torque Management to optimize the desired shifting characteristics when using a 6L80/90E Transmission. The truck features a McLeod twin-disc clutch and T-56 transmission. Once it was all hooked up. Now, it features a 6.0L LQ9 with a pair of 70mm CXRacing Turbos. This plain-Jane Mercedes 240D has 416,000 miles on the clock, but it was brought back to life with a wild twin-turbo 6.0L LS powerplant. Swapped back on the non-adjustable rotor and made the tune change back (via the handheld) to CD ignition box as the ignition source. Holley Sniper EFI Stealth 4500 Classic Gold Finish 550-843, LS LSX Fuel Oil Sensor Extension Harness 24" for Holley EFI Sniper Terminator, Holley Sniper EFI 553-190 SNIPER EFI 5IN - SUCTION CUP, CAN Bus Y-splitter for Holley EFI / Sniper / Terminator X / Dominator, Holley Sniper EFI 870021 Sniper EFI MAP Sensor 2.5-bar (25psi Range), Sniper EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold - 820041-1, 19-529 Holley Sniper EFI - Stock Replacement Fuel Tank - Chevy II Nova - GM41, Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor - Chevy SBC/BBC 565-300, Extension Harness For Holley EFI Sniper Terminator LS Fuel Oil TPS Sensor 3 Pin, Holley Sniper EFI 19-401 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, - Holley Sniper EFI 19-401 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, Holley 850005 LS1/LS2/LS6 Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Rail Kit AN8 Connections, - Holley 850005 LS1/LS2/LS6 Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Rail Kit AN8 Connections, - Holley Sniper EFI 850005 Fuel Rail Kit - Factory LS1/LS2/LS6 V8, Holley Sniper EFI 850004 Fuel Rail Kit - Gm LS7, Holley Sniper EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold 830102 LS7, Sniper Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly-Return Style - 19-370, Power-Tap Alternator Harness for Holley EFI - Sniper - Terminator X - Dominator, Holley Carburetor Accelerator Linkage Kit 20-43; Sniper EFI Dual Quad Linkage, CAN Bus Y-splitter For Holley MA558-465 EFI System Sniper Terminator X Dominator, Holley Sniper EFI 12-334 Fuel Pump Module - 350LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 12-331 Fuel Pump Module - 350LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-400 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 12-330 Fuel Pump Module - 350LPH, Holley 12-878 Replacement Fuel PSI Regulator For Sniper EFI & Filter Regulator, - Holley 12-878 Replacement Fuel PSI Regulator For Sniper EFI & Filter Regulator, Holley Sniper EFI 822102-1 Low-Profile Fabricated Intake LS3/L92 92mm MAKE OFFER, Holley EFI 820032-1 Sniper Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifold, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. 09-28-2021, 01:46 PM I ordered my two barrel Holley Sniper 2300 EFI refurbished about two weeks ago. Holley Sniper Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifold Chevy LS7 92MM 830102 Set #2 Drivetrain: Supercharged 4.8L/Turbo 350. Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets. The OEM large bore 2GC carburetor is fairly limited, but our compatible Sniper EFI system will unlock your hot rod's true potential! The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. It's no surprise this burnout machine puts on a good show. Has anyone replaced the Sniper injectors themselves? 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. o Ability to read and clear TCM fault codes The original rear axle features welded internals to keep both tires spinning. Drivetrain: LS3 Connect and Cruise. Drivetrain: 6.0L/4L60E. Go to ThreeFiveCustoms.com to enter! Get all the latest information on Events, Sales and Offers. Holley Sniper Stealth EFI 4150 EFI dual inlet fuel line. If you're ready for a 21st century 2300 replacement, you're in the right spot. Where: Tuscan, Arizona Automotive Wiring: "Good Enough" Is Anything But! Rather than bending a separate return line, I installed a summit P/N 230150 filter regulator (similar to Holley P/N 162-590) and plugged the regulator/return on the Sniper. car. Or a cable kit like this https://www.jegs.com/i/Lokar/625/KD-2727HT/10002/-1. Where: Las Vegas, NV WebHolley EFI Terminator X Max GM 6L80/90 Transmission Kits for use with Terminator X MAX ECU's, requires Terminator X V3 Build 100 or later firmware. https://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/2913/10002/-1, The standard bracket and linkage from most carburetors will work on this EFI throttle body. Refresh your browser window to try again. The Sniper EFI Factory refurbish process starts by I followed the QUICKSTART MANUAL SNIPER EFI INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. Granny's Burnout MachineWhat: '83 Mercedes 240D Sniper EFI to Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributor Adapter Harness, Sniper Air Cleaner Assembly, 14" x 3" - Chrome Finish. Owner/builder Dave Cook, his wife Jenny, and friend Bill Little drove this '59 Nomad wagon from Alberta, Canada. This is by far one of the best investments I've made to improve the reliability of my car. I will never use a carb again. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: Does this come with everything to install or do I have to buy a fuel pump and whatever else is needed, By Alan C on April 28, 2020 | Verified Owner, By Jesse B on October 31, 2021 | Verified Owner. Holley has a Sniper EFI kit for just about any combination you can dream up. Who: Dick Hamm The car sits on CCW wheels measuring 18x10. David has been fine-tuning the car for almost a decade now. Where: Salt Lake City, Utah It was very touchy and tough to ease the throttle open from 0. The handheld appears to now have a setting for a progressive linkage, but it sounds like these will not work with timed vacuum advance distributors as the ported vacuum on the Sniper is dependent on the secondary butterfly valves rather than the primaries. With 2300, Sean has only 300 miles on the build and plans to do a little of everything with the car. Out back is a narrowed 9-inch with a Detroit Locker, 3:50 Yukon gears, and homebuilt four-link. Phil and Susan's son bought the car intending to build a high school project. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. The Nomad uses a hydraulic-assist braking system from Classic Performance (CPP) using Wilwood rotors and discs. You are now signed up to receive JEGS Deals with text alerts! Easy to install. New interior. When the Kay brothers aren't mowing lawns, they're mowing tracks with this '87 Mazda B2000. Drivetrain: 6.0L/T-56, Possibly the cleanest build at the show is this Volvo 240. We include the following new parts; wiring harnesses, coil driver, wideband oxygen sensor, fuel pressure regulator, and any fuel system components that should be included in your kit. Bottle], Holley 550-516K4 - 550-516 Sniper EFI Self-Tuning HyperSpark Master Kit, Holley 550-516D - 550-516D Sniper EFI Returnless Master Kit, Holley 550-516 - 550-516 Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit with Classic Finish, Holley 550-511K2 - 550-511 Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Dual Sync Kit, Holley 550-511DK - 550-511D Sniper EFI Self-Tuning HyperSpark Kit, Holley 550-511D - S550-511D Sniper EFI Returnless Master Kit, Holley 550-510D - 550-510D Sniper EFI Returnless Master Kit, Holley 550-872K1 - Sniper Stealth EFI with Hyperspark Kit, Holley 550-510K - 550-510 Sniper EFI Master Kit with Shiny Finish, Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds), Throttle body mounted ECU - no extra boxes to mount, 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM). *Depending on your selection, your intake manifold flange may be all you need to know to select the correct Sniper EFI system for your application. May 24, 2022 #1 jrfinchen1 Newbie Joined Dec 29, 2021 Messages 35 Reaction score 8 Location Illinois High quality kit! In order to get a proper estimate, we need a little more information from you. Holley Sniper EFI Factory Refurbished throttle bodies may have scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws from previous installation. jrfinchen1 May 24, 2022 Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. View cart for details. 2023 JEGS High Performance. He is working with a company to produce billet half-shafts to replaced his welded ones. The throttle response and no more cold start issues or dieseling is well worth it alone, then add the reliability of Holley's reputation.A+++, Install and tuning are pretty easy with this setup. Love it or hate it, the LS is inexpensive, makes monster power, and is easy to swap into a classic (or modern!) Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets. o DBW and Timing torque reduction tables to create smooth shifts You can also add a "K" to the end of the part number for a full kit that comes with fuel hose, filter, and fuel pump. View cart for details. Part # 558-499 Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon Free Shipping - Lower 48 US States Your Price $499.00 Suggested Retail $555.00 Add To Cart Add to Wish List Share Starting at $44 a month with Learn More Spring Clearance Sale While Supplies Last. This process ensures that our factory refurbished Sniper EFI systems are just as reliable as a new unit off the shelf. Im running it without timing control for now, but might get a different distributor later to have that control as well. Plug and play with any engine controlled by a Terminator X Max ECU, Supports - Shift Mode - Tap Up / Tap Down, and Torque Management, - Power (Red) Supplies power to the transmission solenoids. [Chrome-Plated], Holley 558-493 - 558-493 EFI to Dual Sync Distributor Ignition Harness, JEGS 80575 - Wire Crimping Pliers and Stripping Tool, JEGS 80573 - Sure Grip Cut & Pull Wire Stripper, JEGS 72352 - Fuel Stabilizer [4 oz. Whether you want to replicate that Quadrajet roar with modern technology or take advantage of the dual-pattern base of our 4150-based Sniper systems for big power, what you need is at this link! Who: James Kabke See each listing for international shipping options and costs. I took my time planning out where to run fuel lines and wires. Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets, Terminator X Max - Gen IV 4.8/5.3/6.0 GM Truck Engines and LS2/LS3, Add GM 6L80/90E transmission control to any existing vehicle utilizing a Terminator X Max ECU. 02-10-2020, 02:46 PM Used & refurbished Snipers are available. 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. of 10.60. Factory Five Racing | LinkedIn This page was last updated: 01-May 07:37. Surprisingly, the truck has stock front suspension, with only an upgraded electric power steering rack from an MR2. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The old FE fired up and idled well on the first try. Holley Super Sniper Efi 2300 Self Tuning Kit Classic Gold Finish Brand: Holley 1 rating $1,35795 Throttle body mounted ECU no extra boxes to mount Integrated ignition timing control Dry or wet nitrous support See more product details + + Total price: $1,722.40 Add all three to Cart Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Drivetrain: Turbo 5.3L/4L60E. This is the EFI kit only. BTW-Holley: I purchased this after hearing about it on the Kibbe and Friends Podcast. Where: Napa, California WebWith Peter's Appliance expert appliance repair, care and service, we offer you The chassis features a mild 24V hydraulics system, which still uses shocks in the rear and original springs up front, so it rides comfortably but doesn't bounce high like a traditional low rider. Nice job, Holley! This is the basic Sniper kit (minus all the hardware) in silver. It also comes in black and classic gold. The base kit is $999.95, but Holley also sells a master kit that includes everything you'll need to upgrade your fuel system. Don't be freaked out by the larger wiring harnesses. Something went wrong. From stock to up to 1375 horsepower, Sniper EFI can bring the reliability of EFI to your hot rod. Yes, this '99 VW Bug has an LS in it. Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) The frame consists of simple 2x4 rails with the radiator mounted under the seats. The engine is a junkyard 4.8L LS with 6.0L LQ9 heads, which lowers the compression making room for boost from two 60mm ball-bearing turbos. Big BoostLittle CarWhat: '77 Austin Mini Where: Alberta, Canada Note:If using aHolley Dual Sync distributor, adapter harness p/n510-558-493is required to connect to the Sniper EFI. The car will be given away at LS Fest East in Bowling Green Kentucky September 6-8, 2019. -6AN Male to -6AN Female, Earls -6 AN Male to 9/16"-18 (AN6) O-ring Port. A TH350 feeds power to a 9-inch rear axle, and the A-body runs on 275mm tires. The Maple BaconWhat: '81 Mercury Zephyr Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets, Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor - Chevy SBC/BBC, Sniper EFI Air Cleaner Drop Base - Chrome. I will soon be purchasing the same set up for my 70 Mach 1. 3.) The winter weather has kept me from driving it too much yet, but after the first 100 miles I am very impressed. Yes a NOS Cheater Plate system made to fit Holley 4150/4160 flange carburetors will work with this. If your hot rod came equipped with a 2GC Small Bore carburetor, our 2GC Sniper is a direct bolt-on for your application. Installed the fuel pump, coolent sensor, and O2 sensor. Sniper 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. When the transmission is in gear this circuit will be open. Purchased the refurbished EFI and installed with all of the Hyperspark equipment along with the in-tank fuel pump on my sons 68 Mustang. at 116 mph, and plans to break into the 10s this summer. Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 Requirements, Holley EFI CAN to USB Dongle - Communication Cable, Earl's -6 AN Male to 9/16"-18 (AN6) O-ring Port, Hooker BlackHeart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.5" Clamp-On Style, Hooker BlackHeart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 3.0" Clamp-On Style, Hooker BlackHeart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.25" Clamp-On Style, Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended), Throttle body mounted ECU no extra boxes to mount. Hit the link to learn more! If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission. If any injectors fail to meet our flow standards they are replaced with good injectors. I have a Ready to Run distributer, so I did not use the sniper timing option. Drivetrain: Twin-Turbo 4.8L/ T-56. "It's just something fun," said Dave, "built to surprise people." The drivetrain is stock LS4 from a '04 Monte Carlo SS. The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn! Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Holley Sniper EFI See more Electric Fuel Pump Repair Kit Holley 19-187, Holley Sniper EFI 19-187 Fuel Pump Hanger Gasket and O-ring Kit. Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Shiny Finish - Factory Finally, the Sniper ECU and 3.5" Touch Screen handheld are tested and updated with the latest firmware. The Schwing SwapWhat: '75 AMC Pacer Webblackheads 2022 new videos sac dep spa youtube best 2k23 jumpshot next gen Opening a Terminator X V1 or V2 calibration with Terminator X V3 software, will update the calibration from V1 or V2 to V3. freq may vary. Reconditioned Appliances - Peter's Appliance, Provo UT This must be installed to a +12v source (as most brake light switches are). Despite the LS powerplant, this father-and-son duo from Canada are Ford guys: "I was born and raised a die-hard Ford fan," said owner/builder Jordan Vander Woude. Holley EFI When selecting the correct Sniper EFI system for your engine, there are a maximum of three questions we must answer: 1.) USA Free Shipping! Re-connected the single purple wire back to the MSD's gray tach, or "trigger" wire. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. The low and mid range throttle response is dramatically better than the old carburetor. Holley Sniper EFI 832142 Sniper EFI Fabricated Race Series Intake Manifold - Holley Sniper 823062 LS3/L92 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold Dual Quad Carb Black, Holley Sniper Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifold Chevy LS7 92MM 830102, Holley Carburetor Carb 4 barrel used Vacuum Secondary No choke PONTIAC 455 OLDS, - Holley Carburetor Carb 4 barrel used Vacuum Secondary No choke PONTIAC 455 OLDS, LS1 Throttle Cable Bracket For 102mm Sheet Metal Intake Manifold Support Bracket, Holley Sniper EFI 12-331 HOLLEY 350 LPH FUEL PUMP MODULES, REBUILDERS LOT OF 16 USED HOLLEY CARBURETOR METERING BLOCKS 4779 1850 Ford Chevy, Holley Sniper EFI 860019 Sniper EFI Throttle Body Adapter Plate, Sniper EFI Terminator X CAN To USB 8ft Communication Cable for Holley 558-443 US, USB/CAN Cable w/ built in Splitter For Holley EFI Sniper EFI Terminator X US, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. With 2300, 4150, 4500, Rochester 2GC, Jeep BBD, Quadrajet, and Rochester 2GC and horsepower ratings up to 1200 hp, we want to make sure you select the right Sniper EFI system for your hot rod. 1971 Chevrolet Camaro Built Engine, Vintage A/C, Beautiful Paint!!! Promo Code discounts cannot be combined on orders with price matched items. Now, it's powered by a junkyard 5.3L with a Precision 72/75mm turbo, Holley Sniper EFI, and a stock ECUalthough, they have plans of upgrading to the Holley Terminator X. I can say that my mechanic praised the quality of the kit components very highly, and after showing them to me, I have to say I'm very impressed. Included TCM handheld tuner with integrated wizard is required for setup in conjunction with the Terminator X 3.5 Handheld. Who: Dave and Jenny Cook, and Bill Little WebHolley Sniper EFI Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor Remote Kit Part Number: 510-543-122 Write a review Product Q&A View Now Click image to zoom $119.95 Lowest Price Guarantee Sniper EFI Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor Remote Kit Relocates IAC on Rear Throttle Body Provides Distributor Clearance Includes Throttle Body Plug The 862 heads are accompanied by a Tick Performance Stage 2 cam with titanium valve springs and pushrods. o Virtual TPS Tables to dial in shift characteristics regardless of engine He went off to college and left the car. The Dominator flange is the epitome of "Go big, or go home," so we went big with a Stealth Sniper system that will let people know you mean business when they see your engine bay while backing that bark up with plenty of bite. Who: Brothers Jeff and Roy Kay The Swedish SwapWhat: '83 Volvo 240 ECU and 3.5" Touch Screen are tested and updated to latest firmware. holley sniper efi refurbished for sale | eBay

Wild Horses Waipio Valley, Articles H