Intervals are listed by their end dates; therefore, the first interval returned is 5 minutes after the requested start date. From this perspective it is not required to connect all 3 phases to the power connector. This means that we need separate 'CT Metering' parameters for production and for consumption. Envoy Status Can you confirm that you can get this without any authentication? Intervals are 5 minutes in length and start at the top of the hour. 0000003706 00000 n Maybe this is only of interest to me. When the filter is reference, both reference and other_references are searched. WebThe split-core consumption CTs open and clamp around an existing conductor or busbar without rewiring. Remote problem-solving The Envoy lets you pinpoint performance issues instantly and resolve them remotely, before they get in the way of system performance. /production.json "type": "inverters", "wNow": 2235 Here are captures of /api/v1/production, /production.json and /api/v1/production/inverters. From what I have seen on the Envoy IQ it only accumulates WH totals (today and 7 day) in the eim production structure of production.json WHEN CT metering is enabled. 0000268009 00000 n Could there there be another (URL) location on the Envoy where differentiated data for each phase is available? We are available to look at live beta sites, screenshots or ad-hoc apps to help guide your development. When current transformers (CTs) are wrapped around a live Are all three phases wired to your Envoy power connector_(most-left connector on the Envoy)_? I will make a capture tomorrow when it's light and the system is actualually producing. 3.48 kW of SolarWorld panels and Enphase IQ7 micros. Contact us for sales, quantity discounts and expert reviews for the Enphase CT current transformer for Envoy. Data coming from /api/v1/* is updated every 5 minutes. This is not my experience. The Enlighten Systems API is a JSON-based API that provides access to performance data for a PV system. Or maybe the Envoy combines the data of all three phases and the differentiation gets lost? When this condition is detected, the response code is 500 and the response body is: Each meter interval includes the following: Returns performance statistics for the specified system as reported by microinverters installed on the system. An Enphase team member may follow up with you about your feedback. My Envoy homepage shows "Software version R4.10.35 (6ed292)" is that the Envoy's firmware version? If a request is rejected because one of these limits has been exceeded, the response includes information about why the request was rejected: period tells you how long to wait. I did notice that there was only one solar CT and that may need to be on a particular leg as well. The iso8601 format returns all temporal values, whether dates or times, in an ISO 8601 time format including timezone offset; for example 2015-05-05T00:00:00-07:00 is midnight on 5 May, 2015, in Pacific Daylight Time. 0000093464 00000 n Have an assistant crank the engine for a few seconds while you watch the meter's readout. 0000017266 00000 n It would be nice if other useful parameters e.g. I assume a much larger EV is in our near-ish (2-3 year) future and getting TOU will absolutely make sense then. EIM - Your guess on the meaning of the acronym is 'electrical induction metering' is possibly correct. Currently to minimize api calls between the envoy and home assistant one function is called to gather up all the data (even if the device does not support the parameter) and send it across. Returns summary information for the specified system. & The code is on one of my branches. As previously requested please add the following output parameters: What use are values of e.g. All were taken at the same time. If a meter or meters are installed on the system, measurements come from the meter; otherwise, measurements come from the microinverters. For a 3-phase installation I would need to buy 4 additional CT's while consumption and production data is already provided by my smart electricity meter (via DSMR P1 port). rmU)dC!.d0oQmLL"xoCFDLLBJoFI%g%(1S0i/(yv65^S)^*By[(& arHB~*UA{Tjj!W6 $I(7dwA_ A}Tb|X_7)gk:}tD@}Xk/Vsm4'gJO~* EHRv91X Q8^@DagKqOfL`mSJ4U=TB\o/)u{xYK5_Kmx~.s !3hUtI WpeWJ`+qQ| i%YlbrC3 v.PWBUfMI3OfL If you do not want to accept all content types, specify JSON only: Endpoints that receive dates expect the format YYYY-mm-dd. This is caused by my Envoy not by envoy_reader. 0000009524 00000 n Right after connecting the power lines to the grid I already have some statistics of the grid meter (in the Netherlands called the Slimme meter, which you can read through the P1-port using i.e. Enphase seems to have a bug where they sum the amperage values for each phase and then multiply that by 240 to get VA. That's wrong and results in a VA value for TOTAL CONSUMPTION that's upwards of twice what it should be. By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and There was a reply in the Home Assistant Community forum where a person took this screenshot. I just wonder is there a configuration of the Envoy where a production CT is installed without a consumption CT? One case that is not handled, if you want the inverters current production and WH lifetime production, with metering turned on, you can only get that from production.json. Or atleast get reporting working for all attributes for each hardware platform. If you dont have permission to view consumption data, the response code is 401. By default, systems are returned in batches of 100. Got your message a little before 11am my time so low production is just winding down. <>/Metadata 3482 0 R/ViewerPreferences 3483 0 R>> WebIf the consumption measurements received by Enlighten do not appear to include storage activity, there are two possible wiring issues that can cause this: The circuit passing 0000012231 00000 n While my production meter struggles at PF=0.5-0.7 from 8:30 to 11am in this equinox season, it finally gets to pf=1 as the sun clears the trees with VA=700. Returns the last known odometer reading of each revenue-grade production meter on the system as of the requested time. The circuit passing through the production CT includes AC Batteries. I have not done the math to calculate the cost savings for such a small battery (10 kWh) on the Ford. In some extreme cases, you may receive a 503 error instead of a 409. 2 0 obj Like I said I haven't looked through all of the comments yet. This is a bit more than one yard. 4 0 obj In my situation (ct_metering_production is False) the. String attributes must be URL-encoded. 0000003741 00000 n Enphase Handy Tips - Wiring your CTs for Gross vs Net Metering CT metering can be turned off even on newer Envoys if the CTs aren't installed or are installed incorrectly. The Envoy can accept 2 x CTs paralleled into the same CT terminal. I need to understand how the Home Assistant configuration interface interacts with envoy_reader to configure it. I currently check the /api/v1/production data in a browser and refresh manually. @gtdiehl - I think the only cases where you'd want to use /api/v1/production are: I don't have code changes that are worth submitting. I'll look through the code and see what it might take to implement. @jesserizzo What do you think about moving all of the production polling to /api/v1/production and only use /production.json for metered production and consumption data? Here is low light at the end of the day. Requests for times that do not fall on the 5-minute marks are rounded down. According to the Envoy-S Metered Multiphase Installation manual there are 3 CTs installed on the Production and Consumption sides. /api/v1/production/inverters (serial numbers have been obfuscated): /api/v1/production "wattsNow": 2236 What does the "Envoy Failure" message mean? - Enphase Support 0000032798 00000 n About the Enphase Envoy-S Metered The Enphase Envoy-S Metered communications gateway enables performance monitoring and remote software and firmware updates of an Enphase Microinverter System. Each system element includes the following: Return values for status include the following, and are listed in priority order: Returns a listing of active devices on the given system. I've got the old (non-IQ) version of the envoy. Envoy firmware gets updated by Enphase automatically. In 'case A' one may wonder why the phase voltages are reported separately for production, net-consumption and total-consumption. between the phases to allow the Envoy to communicate with all of the Enphase devices in the system. I can even see it go lower after that and work much better than it did on the way up. The code currently does a check to see if the attributes of production and consumption exist in the web page. WebAN_6612_032 Energy Measurement in Split Phase Systems Using 78M6612 Rev. I'm wondering if someone with a functioning pre-IQ envoy could browse the production json value and post your results. Data from /stream/meter (updates every second) shows the data separately for each phase but unfortunately this requires installer permissions. I have read through everything yet but I want to point out that when polling uses the /api/v1/production page the envoy appears to only update it every 15mins. If you don't see any voltage pulses, replace the sensor. The new version of API (v4) is available at: developer-v4.enphase.com. Some batteries have stopped There is an issue with your envoy meter measuremen Because envoy_reader appears to read them from /production.json where the names are present but their values are 0 and do not get updated. You can check the systems status in the meta attribute of the response to determine when the system last reported and whether it has communication or production problems. To troubleshoot this, check CT orientation and leads, compared with voltage measurements using your regional CT In other words, if you explicitly want to access that data for the inverters whether or not metering is on, production[0] is the place to get it. The circuit passing through the consumption CT does not include AC Batteries. Details about my Envoy: Envoy reader doesn't have the flexibility to allow the user to override envoy reader's assumption and specify which data items or sources you'd like to track in Home Assistant. In Home Assistant ('Enphase Envoy' add-in which uses envoy_reader) I do not get actual values for all 4 values shown in /api/v1/production. By default envoy_reader should automatically determine whether CT's are enabled and act accordingly. I am just grasping at straws here. For example, a request for 08:01, 08:02, 08:03, or 08:04 is treated as a request for 08:00. The output suggests there are four data sources production from the inverters, and then a type "eim" reporting production, a type "eim" reporting "total consumption", and a type "eim" reporting "net consumption". WebTo enable correct operation of the Enphase Home Energy system components (including the Enphase AC Batteries), the Envoy must correctly measure the current flow across The one solar panel connected to that microinverter will be out of operation C. The entire solar PV system will be out of operation B. WebC. 'lqgs:~>_A,XJNBPyF^h@~.]:XUaSeJmi*`L6Aj$FaLQPzi_~l[U66RO57YYZA/O3](8LLIFAZrsf/=qNe~^sjW9f+L`l7?d A 5K Then change part of detect_model() from Installing the Enphase Envoy-S Metered 0000002893 00000 n And when envoy_reader reads its data from the "eim" section shouldn't that be done for each phase separately and then summed to get totals for all 3 phases? 0000155287 00000 n Last one. The time series includes one entry for each day from the start_date to the end_date. Whether this is actually implemented (case B') when CT's are installed or that only the power input lines (left connector) are used ('case A') for voltage measurement I'm not sure. We will provide period_start and period_end tell you when the minute (in this case) started and when it will end. WebUnplug the Envoy from the AC outlet and plug it in once again. Can you confirm that you can get this without any authentication? %PDF-1.4 % All measurements are in Watt hours. Parameter order does not matter in any request. Yeah hopefully it'll make it into the 0.119 release! Here's what I get now: You may have current leading or trailing the voltage for poor Power Factor. I removed the inverter data and right now the values are zero due to no sunlight, but you should get an idea of what would be sent to Home Assistant once that sensor code is updated. @gtdiehl - Here's my Envoy IQ (metering turned off) output using your change_polling_pages branch: I originally had the metered values not being returned when metering is disabled (activeCount == 0), but then I thought someone might want these values or some other reason. In 'case B' one may wonder why the 'power connector' on the left exists and allows to wire all 3 phases. This is the output: => 4 wires enter the most-left connector of the Envoy + 3x2 wires for the CT's WebMeasure for voltage across individual wires and connections in the charging system. Valid values for datetime_format are iso8601 and epoch. /api/v1/production does not contain "readingTime" but /production.json "type": "inverters" does. Good catch! WebWhen used with an Envoy S Metered or IQ Gateway, the Consumption Current Transformer (CT) enables home energy consumption monitoring. I suggest to use the term 'CT Metering' (or 'CT Metering Enabled') instead of "Metering (CT) Status". ^nBsEi. GMC Envoy Speedometer Not Working: Causes + How to Fix My consumption only power-factor when I look at it from the installer toolkit Then change it so any polling of the original production parameters only come from /api/v1/production. Have a question about this project? I'm sorry about this! meter_issue One or more meters on the system are reporting unusual This requires an alternative arrangement of the CTs for correct measurement. WebEnvoy-S Metered and Envoy-S Metered Multiphase (IQ Envoy) are both black but the Envoy-S Metered Multiphase has the cover screw on the right side while the Envoy-S Well sorry to say but there was a bug in the code. 0000161309 00000 n Depending on if the Envoy is configured as Net or Total Consumption could impact the values you are seeing in Home Assistant. Envoy 0000139611 00000 n While much of the rest of the world uses the metric system of centimeters, meters, and kilometers, US has continued to the English units. Mmm, just wondering: will a HA 2020.12.1 bug-fix release automatically become 2021.01.0 if released in January 2021? (My solar installer did not connect L2 and L3 on the 'power input' connector so I am currently unable to verify for ph-b and ph-c.). I use Envoy S but without any CT's installed. trailer <]/Prev 1017858/XRefStm 2698>> startxref 0 %%EOF 907 0 obj <>stream 0000020597 00000 n You can sign up to be notified by email if your system experiences either type of production issue. Other than reducing http calls to the envoy device, is there another benefit to pull the production data from the two pages rather than one? All measurements are in Watt hours. It seems the the values are almost the same and they are both updated every 5mins. ct_enabled with default value True (requires no changes in existing client code). Interesting, /ivp/meters gives some configuration/status information such as phaseCount and phaseMode that I haven't seen elsewhere: http://envoy.local/ivp/meters/readings seems to be very useful. 0000140307 00000 n This page was generated at 03:27 AM. 0000011207 00000 n I'm thinking maybe another check of the attribute eim. WebIf the system has both production and consumption CTs installed, you can see which meter is affected by checking the meter status on the Devices screen. On the MyEnlighten desktop application, the icon to the left of your system name tells you how your system is doing. I would have to look into how to send specific data from the envoy_reader API to Home Assistant. (Maybe you are mistaking with the cloud API's update frequency?). the blue wire goes to a splice pack under the carpet under This endpoint includes entries for every production meter on the requested system, regardless of whether the meter is currently in service or retired. Copyright 2023 Enphase Energy. This is because envoy_reader assumes that when `envoy/production.json' exists that this is the location to read the Production data from. CT Measurements" from a consumption CT on one of the phases. You may change the format of returned date and time values by passing the query parameter datetime_format on any endpoint that returns date or time values; for example. There is an issue with the meter measurements. Fyi: There exist 3 different Envoy-S models: I have the Envoy-S Metered Multiphase (EU) SKU: ENV-S-WM-230. Imagine that the initial ammeter reading, captured on the 10A scale, was .365A (365mA). Perhaps for compatibility there should be three available entities for the wNow values in Home Assistant: Having these three elements would allow the user to override Envoy reader's choice if necessary as well as track both on systems with CTs if the user chooses that. @rct If you have code changes could you post it to GitHub for a possible merge? Each envoys element includes the following: Returns a list of systems for which the user can make API requests. Copyright 2023 Enphase Energy. Model: Consumption Production Consumption Consumption Clamp Quantity Error: Failed to fetch Details If you have subscribed to a plan marked Enphase attribution required, you must meet the following requirements as explained in the Enphase API License Agreement. The inverters and the CTs dont report the same values and Envoy reader can make an incorrect assumption about whether CT metering is being used. Professional installation is required, please contact your installer for an estimate before purchase. Some may view this as a draw back. This is just low sun with overcast far to the side of the array. A CT is installed and Metering is only monitoring Production. 0000016703 00000 n A difference of 1 Watt, which may be caused by a rounding error, or by a small difference in moments of measurement. 827 0 obj <> endobj xref 827 81 0000000016 00000 n WebEnvoy-S Standard Compatible Microinverter (s) M215, M250 Primary Use Residential & Small Commercial AC Supply 230 VAC, 50 Hz Production Metering 5% accurate microinverter measurements Warranty Length 5 years Designed for an outdoor enclosure Integrated Wi-Fi & Mobile Connect Ready Consumption Monitoring & Storage Ready My Envoy IQ is running D5.0.49 (77afa8) Build date Thu Mar 19, 2020 01:44 AM PDT. Well occasionally send you account related emails. You may pass a limit parameter to the request, which sets the page size for that request. Instead of /stream/meter has anyone tried /ivp/meters/readings? There is an issue with my envoy meter measurements - Enphase How do I troubleshoot a Meter Issue system status? | Enphase This is what is shown on the envoy/home page when CT's are not enabled: Let me know if you need more information or help. @gtdiehl Here is my current production.json from my IQ D5.0.49 (77afa8) with CT metering turned off. The Envoy-S Metered uses precision Current Transformers (CTs) to measure PV production Some may view this as a draw back. See Andrew Mitchell's Enlighten Manager Mastery video for a visual walkthrough of CT troubleshooting using Enlighten Manager. I does give a way of polling the detailed data from each CT for what looks to be all three phases, whether it is installed or not. 0000078062 00000 n Sometimes, but not Anyway, I tried reversing both the production CTs and swapping their phases. Note: my CTs are currently disabled. It was like this for a Meters that have been retired from a system will show an end_at that doesnt change, and that eventually is far away from the current time. It is important to understand these differences when installing Envoy CTs. Leave it in place for at least 15 minutes. If production or consumption measurements received by Enlighten are negative, there could be a CT Measurement issue. 0000023653 00000 n When the Envoy and the microinverters cannot talk for extended periods of time the microinverters try to hold a basic record of I produced x much power from x date to x date. Do not nofollow your links to Enphase. Envoy S Production data is not read when not using current transformers which renders reported Production data useless. 0000063893 00000 n @rct I get what you're saying. 0000196664 00000 n Specifically it has to do with the power factor. Regarding measurements for each phase, he Envoy has a URL that deliveries a stream of measurements -. endobj I'm producing 1-5 kWh/day and I see almost the exact daily amount reducing my consistent 7 kwh daily usage. Clients of the API are expected to do the same: Be order-agnostic, and ignore unknown response values. Envoy-S Installation and Operation 0000048727 00000 n Andrew Mitchell's Enlighten Manager Mastery video. Actual Production that gets updated is available via envoy/api/v1/production however. If the response includes trailing zeroes, such as [909, 4970, 0, 0, 0], then no energy has been reported for the last days in the series. metered_consumption_readingtime, How about simplifying In general, a Meter Issue indicates a system where on-site maintenance may be required. The production or consumption measurements received by the Enphase Cloud are negative. If the system has both production and consumption CTs installed, you can see which meter is affected by checking the meter status on the Devices screen. If your application does not allow for you to include an image, you must include the text Powered by Enphase Energy. I really like to give the user all of the data and let them figure out what they want to use. 0000011718 00000 n Solar Production CT MUST measure all solar circuits on site. 0000452724 00000 n This indicates that you have made too many concurrent requests. For example, a request to. 0000004163 00000 n endobj Part number: 800-00554-r03, Since installation the system has shown an intermittent error: "Meter Issue. meter types, electrical connections) can vary across Australia. The manual is not clear about why all 3 phases should be connected to the 'power input' connector. Could this have been fixed in a later firmware revision? @gtdiehl Would have to find a system that has 3Phase with Metering enabled and CTs installed. Install a phase coupler on the load side of the over-current protection device. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: @lnlp Would it be possible for you to post a copy of your /production.json? You have your consumption meter set to "load with solar production" or "load only"? Do not violate the other restrictions described in the Enphase, Copyright 2023 Enphase Energy, Inc. All rights reserved. This page was generated at 03:27 AM. dsmr-reader . I've connected them using Enpase IQ7+ micro inverters and bought also a Envoy-S Metered with them to read out the production statistics. Under some conditions, data for a given period may be temporarily unavailable. Enphase consumption CT measurement problem.

Next Wave Crypto Fortunes, Mobile Homes For Rent In Southside Ar, Articles I