Among Us. Worst period of geology Ive ever had. https://www.reddit.com/r/jerma985/comments/rmzsej/should_we_ban_jerma_from_our_gay_wedding/, Should We Ban Jerma From Our Gay Wedding? "Peep the Horror" is a highly dangerous but popular Jerma segment and meme existing within a viewer's possibly prophetic dream. He asks, "Dad? I went to Big Bear to have a nice winter, but a FUCKING MCDONALDS WAS THERE. After a while of waiting, she finally left and I could play my favourite game, Among Us. Moments later, Ster (who was hiding behind the curtains) snuck up behind Jerma, and after a short struggle, Ster stole Jerma's hat, saying "I'm you now." ASCII Art Copypasta | TwitchQuotes GUYS IT LITERALLY SAYS YOU ARE SUS - Copypasta Subscribe to The FinanceTLDR Newsletter with. At first it was a very small change, where he would make occasional threats and insults to his chat, but most of the time he seemed mentally and emotionally stable, just like the old Jerma on YouTube. The stream was then kept live for an additional 72 hours to honor his memory, straight dead quiet with nothing but Jerma's dead body and "the horror" pulsating on screen. This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. But I have to. At one point, the r/AmongUs subreddit got so overwhelmed by users spamming JermaSus that the mods banned the image and even shut down the subreddit for a while. Upload new template Popular My Jerma Face Blank View All Meme Templates (1,000s more.) All rights reserved. SCP-985-J must be fed BrainFluud once every 6 hours for sustenance. But the manager still told us to leave so I picked up the red trash can that my son was going crazy over and threw it on the managers head. Turns out, you know how youtube has the autoplay thing ? This goes on for a minute until one of the talkative kids just asks if he is okay he hadnt even taken a breath yet and veins were popping out of his neck and forehead. Of all the people who deserve to be shat on, Jerma is the last person on that list. Jerma985 copypastas | TwitchQuotes In it Jerma threatens to kill me with a meat grinder. Item #: SCP-985-J Have your heard of the popular hit game among us? Then Jerma just grabbed the poor highschooler by his neck and lifted him off the floor and began to spin him really fast.. His guts came flying out with the sheer force that jerma used to spin him. What the hell is this guy doing!? He started having frequent mental breakdowns on stream, where he would throw insults and scream at the top of his lungs for just the smallest things, such as problems running and streaming a video game. NAME EVERY TASK Where Any sus! Where! Where! After court, I ask my former wife to take me back. When the Imposter Is Sus / Sus Jerma: Image Gallery (List View) The whole situation was hilarious so then I woke up for real this time. Fast forward a few months to the divorce. Comic Can be any weight. She asked me to take care of my son, so I immediately obliged. when the imposter is sus! - Jerma draw dot art. "Yes Ma'am," I told her. EDIT: Unfortunately that segment of the VOD was deleted due to DMCA issues with Jerma singing The Beatles. Browsing all 95 images. I'm a new Jerma fan, please send help Like us on Facebook! It's important to note that Reds commit nearly 52% of all the murders in Among Us, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they make up 12-13% of the population. Remember: the only way to make 420 even BETTER is by adding 69! I thought Jerma dreams were BS until the other night. Copypasta. Object Class: Euclid But he soon began to degrade rapidly on a mental and moral level. The Jerma Meat Grinder Copypasta : r/jerma985 - Reddit I have plenty of evidence. Nicknames If- if- okay, if you were to- okay we're gonna take humans out of this, if alien Globgobglobgo 1 fuckin' shoots a disintegrating ray at alien Globglo 2, if there's only fucking TEETH LEFT, it's- it's fucking you're dead, you're dead. Personnel assigned to SCP-985-J must refrain from using the words "Short Streamer" "Late" "Loud Pee" and "Bald" as this can agitate SCP-985-J, causing it to enter an enraged state. SCP-985-J refers to itself as "Jeremy Elbertson" and believes itself to be much taller than it appears to others, referring to itself as being "not tiny" and "compact". Supernatural being, Meme, Funny joke, Possibly prophetic dream Among Us / Amogus Copypastas | TwitchQuotes There is a depressing air around us. Among us ritual. He proceeded to spend time talking about how fun it was to 'woohoo' death. Jermacraft - Copypasta Jermacraft Jermacr a ft EP1 Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Copyright 2023 TwitchQuotes. I looked for my phone to write down what he was doing (because it was 2 am and I needed to go back to sleep) but I couldn't find it for the life of me. Jerma Lore Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I killed her. click to copypasta. I hopped on my laptop, booted it up and my desktop loaded, complete with the 'Red Sus' background and all my Among Us Impostor fan-art. SUBMIT. The video received 32,000 views and 7,300 likes in five days and over 384,300 views and 109,300 likes in five weeks. She doesn't run. JWF Well one day the kids were watching among us songs on YT when autoplay changed it to the among us twerking video, 10 hour version to be exact, and ALL the kids tried twerking Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been talking and we're looking to get married in the next year or so once it's safe. On February 21st, 2021, following the viral popularity of ironic Among Us memes such as When the Imposter Is Sus, Amogus and Things That Look Like Among Us, TikTok user biggayrapper recorded a rant about an overabundance of Among Us memes (shown below). , League of Legends. The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. After jerma's recent apology video, it seemed like the only thing he cared about before going live was his looks. I see Mcdonalds every time I drive my car on the road. Browse a large collection of ASCII art (text art) copypastas. At that point the camera footage was frozen, but it later returned to Ster pretending to be Jerma. Amogus is a bastardized version of the name of the 2018 video game Among Us. The whole situation was hilarious so then I woke up for real this time. I killed my only love, Pink, in Among Us." NSFW. welcome to episode one of Jermacraft! Turns out, you know how youtube has the autoplay thing ? Jigsaw first appeared as a character when Jerma streamed several games from the Saw: The Video Game series, taking upon a life of his own when Jerma began imitating . Any sus! Where! TwitchQuotes is the leading online database for ASCII art copypastas p.s. ! r/amongusmemes r/unexpectedamongus r/expectedamongus perfectly balanced as all things should be r/unexpectedthanos r/expectedthanos for balance The mods, the chat, no one could stop what happened next. Special Contain Procedures: SCP-985-J must be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell decorated to look like an average American household with a live video feed. . McDonalds is trying to invade the world. Among Us / Amogus. Where! Any sus! Since then he is often referred to and nicknamed as the "Sus Guy". You still got, like, this part of your finger left!" JermaDumptruck | Jerma Lore Wiki | Fandom Jerma Sus | Jerma Lore Wiki | Fandom In late November 2020, the image macro and the photoshop gained notable popularity among Jerma985's fanbase as a source material for memes, with some posts reaching mainstream audience through repots. archiving the internet's meme and troll messages. Something wrong happened behind the scenes. Couldnt find a more fucked guy if I tried. Deep research into Finance | Stocks | Markets. [9][10], What the Federal Reserve Is Really Scared About. . Item #: SCP-985-J Object Class: Euclid Special Contain Procedures: SCP-985-J must be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell decorated to look like an average American household with a live video feed. What kind of master's degree do you need to understand the complexities of this person?! , He entered the Main Rumble as contestant #19 under his nickname the "Sus Guy". and our Origin. For some reason, the image spread like wildfire and soon became popular for a couple of weeks, which is the usual lifespan of memes post-2010. All rights reserved. PLEASE END AMONG US AND MCDONALDS, I AM SUFFERING. , (Click to copy) ASCII Art copypasta of when the impostor is sus. SHOULD we do this? but there was a new problem. Description: SCP-985-J is a 32 year old Caucasian male from Boston, MA. [Copypasta] Among us ritual | TwitchQuotes On September 20th, 2018, authorities arrived on the scene Thursday to find Jerma (Jeremy Nine-hundred eighty-five Elbertson, 32) dead on the scene. 5. I first checked in the middle of his Watchdogs stream few days ago, and he claims to be getting 60fps (despite it looking like 6). I'll edit in the image if anyone got a pic of it. (Oh, and P.S., if theres a way we could invite Otto without his COMPLETELY UNHINGED RAT FILMOGRAPHER OWNER joining, that would be optimal :) ). By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Fun fact among us got banned at the daycare where I work at Where!Where! What the hell is this guy doing!? And anyone who saw it literally thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen, but every time he showed it, one viewer who'd seen it, would die. Jerma98Clive Clerma Dave Age 37 (Born September 22nd, 1985) Status Dead (Shot and killed by Ster on February 1st, 2022, later died of medicine complications on October 8 2022) Height 5 ft 7 in. It's Pink. Pink from 'Among Us' ruined my marriage. Simply explained for a busy day. But she knows. Simply explained. But he soon began to degrade rapidly on a mental and moral level. In January 2021, the word gained popularity as a catchphrase used in ironic memes, often used to replace dialogue in various cartoons, particularly those created by webcomic artist StoneToss. I looked for my phone to write down what he was doing (because it was 2 am and I needed to go back to sleep) but I couldn't find it for the life of me. When the impostor is sus!. I was thinking maybe putting up beware of sus guy photos around the venue? Where!Any sus Any sus! As part of his Thanksgiving message in 2020, Jerma posted a sweet little video on his Twitter wishing everyone a happy holiday. . Are you going to make me a snack?" ( Psst kid, you wanna disable adblock? If- if- okay, if you were to- okay we're gonna take humans out of this, if alien Globgobglobgo 1 fuckin' shoots a disintegrating ray at alien Globglo 2, if there's only fucking TEETH LEFT, it's- it's fucking you're dead, you're dead. The caption is a reference to the hit multiplayer game Among Us, referring to a moment where the player who is the Imposter is acting suspicious. | AMONG US IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME . Unknown to all beings Copyright 2023 TwitchQuotes. Where! For example, a November 28th, 2020, repost of a Sus Jerma meme by Instagram[8] account repostrandy received over 149,000 views in one week (original author unknown; shown below). "Goodbye, Pink. I'm starting to think the 'jerma speared and killed a man' conspiracy theory may have had been real. I would rather [add] jermaDumpTruck butt-naked than jermaSusJerma. The meme gained popularity in /r/jerma985 subreddit and in the streamer's Discord, later spreading to Twitter and Instagram. Refresh and try again. I've been thinking about whether or not to post this for the last 3 days, since everyone and their grandmas are doing these posts. Navigation Menu. The Horror, Funniest Thing Ever, OMEGALUL, LUL, LOL Personnel assigned to SCP-985-J must refrain from using the words "Short Streamer" "Late" "Loud Pee" and "Bald" as this can agitate SCP-985-J, causing it to enter an enraged state. THAT TRASH CAN IS SUS! I've been thinking about whether or not to post this for the last 3 days, since everyone and their grandmas are doing these posts. Copypastas are text memes! + Add an Image. Jerma crushed by a CRT television. Oh, how I wish I could feel those luscious, soft asscheeks. This series is, without a doubt, the greatest thing Jerma has ever created. , The phrase references the 2018 video game Among Us and the slang word "Sus", used by the players to indicate that one is suspected of being an impostor. Edit: Found this on steam, in the Among Us reviews section. , However, once Jerma started streaming on Twitch, something changed in him. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Although it wasn't visible during the event, the tattoo on. jerma sus - Copypasta It is used by serial killer John Kramer to communicate with his test subjects, delivering recorded messages about the trials they will face. Also I'm fairly certain he was still on the toilet. She sees me bawling on the bed like a child who dropped his ice cream. Object Class: Euclid Something wrong happened behind the scenes. Wow. SCP-985-J must be fed BrainFluud once every 6 hours for sustenance. Deep research into Finance | Stocks | Markets. The Jerma sus Mandela Catalogue scary face is seen in the dark hallway besides the stairs in Mark's house with Minecraft cave sounds playing over it. "Peep the Horror" | Jerma Lore Wiki | Fandom Jerma Meat Grinder - Copypasta "I can't take you back. Deep research into Finance | Stocks | Markets. I can't kill her. He worked at animal shelters, participated in charities, and created many characters in the Jerma Universe which he loved dearly. archiving the internet's meme and troll messages. Her visor shows no emotion. Jerma985 | Jerma Lore Wiki | Fandom I immediately looked at pink as she slowly floated across the screen. yo what is up you guys right now we're at mcdonalds, and it is currently 3 in the morning and we just found out when you come to mcdonalds at 3 in the morning, you can order the among us happy meal you guys, that's right, you heard, me, the among us happy meal, and there's a toy inside of among us- you can either be a crewmate, or it can . SCP-985-J refers to itself as "Jeremy Elbertson" and believes itself to be much taller than it appears to others, referring to itself as being "not tiny" and "compact". Where!Any sus!Where! Did someone say sus HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING AMONG US REFERENCE??????!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1! Deep research into Finance | Stocks | Markets. Refresh and try again. Deep research into Finance | Stocks | Markets. He came onto stream and honestly seemed slightly drunk. the CANCEL CULTURE MOB got to Jerma, this is awful Jigsaw | Jerma Lore Wiki | Fandom "Peep the Horror" is a highly dangerous but popular Jerma segment and meme existing within a viewer's possibly prophetic dream. Clip of an alleged incident of Jerma985 letting viewers "peep the horror", Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. So thats how among us got banned, What the Federal Reserve Is Really Scared About, Braille art story (from okbr) : r/copypasta - Reddit I don't reply. Medical experts say he died from natural causes after being pinned under a CRT television weighing only 35 pounds. Thoughts of love go through my head. Age Its called copypasta as a combination of both 'copy' and 'paste'. Then the main title appeared. A Jerma clone showed up at my school as a substitute once. archiving the internet's meme and troll messages . Got TwitchQuotes.com feedback? Simply explained for a busy day. If you get 20 back you're the ULTIMATE STONER SLUT . Okay, if I. if I chop you up in a meat grinder, and the only thing that comes out, that's left of you, is your eyeball, you'r- you're PROBABLY DEAD! Should We Ban Jerma From Our Gay Wedding? The series is split up into two sections: pre- Grandpa and Grandpa. I think the worst part of the apology was how he kept saying "that isn't who I am" but proceeded to fall asleep once again at the end. Contents 1 History 1.1 Origin 1.2 Among Us VR Stream 2 In the Ring 2.1 Jermania 2021 He used another term, but due to me actually caring about the people here, I decided it's better to censor myself. Maybe watching his tier list videos and picking his least favorite snacks? I feel numb. On March 21st, 2016 Jerma was streaming Overwatch when suddenly he felt an overwhelming sense of dread. In the USA, a McDonalds opens every 14.5 hours. Where! Where!Any sus!Where! Navigation Menu . Billy the Puppet, often referred to as Jigsaw or Saw, is a puppet from the Saw franchise. We've been talking seriously about this and we absolutely want to ensure that TOTAL PSYCHOPATH Jerma ABSOLUTELY does NOT come to our wedding. I saw chat and it was just a wall of OMEGALULs. No letters, only barcode. I was shaking in excitement. Copypasta - archiving the internet's meme and troll messages In November 2020, LavaMeteor posted this cursed FaceApp edit of Evil Jerma on the Jerma subreddit. I then move towards Reactor, stabbing Yellow in the back and then running down the corridor to the right to access Decontamination. Emojipasta - Copypasta

James Pepper Rutland Net Worth, Davita Dietitian Jobs, Why Did The Hauser Brothers Leave Marquette, Articles J