Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones: My go-to headphones. 23 overall pick. Minnesota Vikings rookie wide receiver Justin Jefferson has been viewed as one of the top pass-catching talents in this rookie class. The Real-Life Diet of the NHL's Nathan MacKinnon, Who Changed His Diet and Became a Star. NFL footage NFL Productions LLC. Here is Justin Timberlake's Monday routine: 1. ESPNs Todd McShay did claim that hed heard from scouts that Smith-Njigba was healthy enough to play, but was protecting himself for the draft. The receivers family adamantly denied those claims. [49] He was ranked 17th by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2022. My schedule is crazy during the season, so having everything in a designated bag helps me stick to my routine since all my necessities are in one spot. Georgia Bulldogs running back Kenny McIntosh runs official 4.62-second 40-yard dash at 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. Based on the info that was out there, it seemed like fair value. Check below as the All-Pro receiver gives Muscle and Fitness a glimpse into some of his favorite training gear. Former Minnesota Vikings running back Robert Smith announces Minnesota's selection of USC Trojans cornerback Mekhi Blackmon in Round 3 of the 2023 NFL Draft with the No. Everything has been a blur lately, but its exciting and Im ready for the next experience, the next chapter. Also Read: Chris Brown Workout Routine and Diet Plan. The Minnesota Vikings select BYU Cougars quarterback Jaren Hall in Round 5 of the 2023 NFL Draft with the No. Buy Optimum Nutrition Essential Amin.O. Buy Under Armour Stretch Train Shorts: $23.97 at Under Armor, Sign up below to receive our newest workout routines, recipes, news stories, and offers from our partners. From a short distance, Jefferson eyed the balls in Shannons hand. A list of the ten fastest 40-yard dash times at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. He injured his hamstring in the season opener against Notre Dame and wound up playing in just three games total. Dream scenarios for the NFC North teams in the 2023 draft on 'Path to the Draft'. Ive been asking him to play one-on-one for a while. Texas Tech Red Raiders running back SaRodorick Thompson runs official 4.67-second 40-yard dash at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. Watch the full on-field workout from USC Trojans wide receiver Jordan Addison at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. Now, the question is whether the injury questions will lead to Smith-Njigba falling to New England at No. How good was Smith-Njigbas performance? In a recent mock draft, ESPNs Mel Kiper predicted that Smith-Njibga can be that guy, projecting the Patriots to take him as a true No. Hanging leg raises. There were neon-green tennis balls, gray lacrosse balls and black rubber balls. Watch Oklahoma Sooners wide receiver CeeDee Lamb elevate and pirouette for an outstanding grab at the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine. I do an afternoon workout, and its chilling the rest of the day. He played college football at LSU and was drafted by the Vikings in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft.. Jefferson immediately made an impact upon entering the league, setting a rookie record for receiving yards with 1,400 (a record that was . Sometimes, Justin Jefferson sees them before they launch. A couple of weeks ago, I posted a seven-round mock draft in which I had New England taking Tennessee tackle Darnell Wright with their second-round pick. Jefferson attended Destrehan High School in Destrehan, Louisiana. As a highly-ranked prospect, Jefferson was sent camera gear by the NFL thatll capture the exact moment he finds out his pro destination. I want to keep this strength on me. Justin Jefferson promotes fitness cause, reflects on record-setting by Natalie Larsen. Jefferson was named the 2022 NFL Offensive Player of the Year on Thursday, Field Yates of ESPN reports. LSU WR Justin Jefferson's 2020 NFL Combine Workout Watch the LSU Wide Out's Full Workout in Indianapolis video Jets vs. Jefferson's 464 yards and three touchdowns through four games in the month of November earned him NFC Offensive Player of the Month, the first of his career. East Carolina Pirates running back Keaton Mitchell runs an official 4.37-second 40-yard dash at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. Watch the 10 fastest 40-yard dashes by linebackers at the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine. With the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine in the books, Maurice Jones-Drew, Bucky Brooks and Lance Zierlein reveal their top 10 picks in a new mock draft. Smith-Njigba isnt the biggest receiver or fastest receiver in this draft. Does the 23-year-old feel like he has another level to tap into? [54], Against the Buffalo Bills in Week 10, Jefferson caught 10 passes for a career-high 193 yards and a touchdown as the Vikings went on to win 3330 in overtime. The only player with 3,000 receiving yards after his first two seasons . In many instances, Jefferson performed the warmup while balancing on one leg. And with two games remaining, hes now just 209 yards away from breaking Calvin Johnsons NFL record of 1,964 receiving yards in a season. I feel like I would have fallen on that last play that I hadbefore this years training, he said. The Minnesota Vikings stick at No. Can you walk me through an average day of late? The Minnesota Vikings select UAB Blazers running back DeWayne McBride in Round 7 of the 2023 NFL Draft with the No. [59] In Week 14 against the Detroit Lions, Jefferson recorded 11 receptions for 223 yards, setting the Vikings single-game record for receiving yards, in the 3423 road loss. My parents are cooking for me, so for other meals, Im having chicken on the grill, salmon, beans and rice, lots of protein. The 10th overall player on the PFF big board, this is a . Dumbbell flyes (3 sets, 12-15 reps) 4. I also incorporate Optimum Nutritions Essential Amin.O. On any given fall Sunday in Minnesota, youd be hard-pressed to walk into a sports bar or grocery store and NOT see number 18 smattered on jerseys throughout. [53] Jefferson's third catch of the game marked 227 career receptions, surpassing Randy Moss for the franchise record of the most receptions in the first three years of a career. The overall premise was this: The more Jefferson exposed his body to deceleration and acceleration, the more seamless it would be for his body during the season when he was running 20 mph down the field and then had to stop on a dime. [64], "Justin Jefferson Stats, Bio, Age, Net Worth, & Career", "Another Jefferson stars for Destrehan football", "Destrehan's Justin Jefferson added to LSU football team", "Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings, Wide Receiver", "LSU Fighting Tigers Football Record By Year", "LSU's Justin Jefferson will transition from Mr. Outside to Mr. However, instead of a breakout full season in 2022, Smith-Njigba ran into injury trouble. [13] In the SEC Championship, against Georgia, he had seven receptions for 115 yards and a touchdown in the 3710 victory. Justin Jefferson: The Real-Life Diet of the LSU Receiver and - GQ ", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Justin_Jefferson&oldid=1152563269, Most receiving yards per game (career): 96.5, Career statistics and player information from, This page was last edited on 1 May 2023, at 00:26. Justin Jefferson's 2020 NFL Scouting Combine workout If you look over at what hes doing, hes breathing hard and sweating. This offseason, he focused specifically on strength and balance. Houston will then hold mandatory minicamp on June 13-15. As a professional athlete, your job isof coursevery physically demanding. A list of the ten fastest 40-yard dash times at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. Dots pop up on the screen and then quickly disappear. 51 Non-Boring Wedding Gifts for All Kinds of Cool Newlyweds, 62 Excellent Gift Ideas to Spoil All the Deserving Guys Out There. Jeffersons goal was to strengthen his upper body so that he could be more durable but also work on his lower body to create as much stability as possible especially important given that wide receivers are constantly putting their bodies in unstable positions. At 6-foot-1, he stretches above defenders like a spring-loaded golf ball retriever that expands when you need it to. Justin Joshua Jefferson (born June 16, 1999)[1] is an American football wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). Those are quickness drills that usually favor smaller prospects. I went all-in last week with Andrei Iosivas at the Scouting Combine. Nothing is really scheduled besides interviews. UCLA Bruins running back Zach Charbonnet runs the 40-yard dash at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. After that OTAs will begin, with the workout dates set for May 22-23, May 25, May 30-31, June 2, June 5-6, and June 8 . Also taking more vitamins and shakes for after workouts. EAGAN, Minn. He absorbs body blows like his muscles are made of Jell-O. 1 wideout who knows how to get open.. Watch the full on-field workout from USC Trojans wide receiver Jordan Addison at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. In the meantime, Jefferson is mixing in receiving drills and whatever weight training he can, while also studying playbooks in order to ace phone interviews with NFL general managers and scouts. Nutrition is a huge part of my recovery work and overall nutrition plan. At the end of the 2021 season, Ohio State played in the Rose Bowl without its two top receivers, Garrett Wilson and Chris Olave, who were sitting out the game to become the No. Watch the best performances from linebackers at the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine. Texas A&M Aggies Devon Achane bulldozes a tackle dummy into the ground after a juke move at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. Justin Jefferson, Vikings wide receiver. Watch the Alabama Wide Receiver's Full Workout at the NFL Combine. That looked at reaction and accuracy, Shannon said. Other times, he pays them no mind. TCUs Quentin Johnston and USCs Jordan Addison are getting a lot of buzz in mock drafts as the top two receivers. (Wed like that dinner party!) Its a crazy stat line, only made crazier when you remember all four touchdowns were in the first half. var myStringArray = mp_global.tag; What really blew Reid away was how Smith-Njigba looked while running routes. Jefferson took the world by storm during the playoffs, where he utilized his 78-inch wingspan and 9 -inch hands to light up the Oklahoma Sooners for over 200 receiving yards and 4 touchdowns. Throughout my career, I have also seen a lot of motivation come from working out with other receivers, as it allows me to do similar workouts with them, and we can critique and coach each other. The 2019 NFL Scouting Combine workout from Ohio State edge rusher Nick Bosa. [31] During Week 6 against the Atlanta Falcons, Jefferson finished with nine receptions for 166 receiving yards and two touchdowns . By the end, Jefferson seemed to snatch every ball Shannon tossed in his direction. Watch as Illinois Fighting Illini running back Chase Brown, Tulsa Golden Hurricane running back Deneric Prince, East Carolina Pirates running back Keaton Mitchell, Alabama Crimson Tide running back Jahmyr Gibbs, and Texas A&M Aggies running back Devon Achane post the top five fastest 40-yard dash times from the running backs invited to the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. His movement is distinct. He won the Offensive Player of the Year award, as well as being a final candidate for the league MVP award. NFL Honors 2023: Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick - The Mirror Some days, its just nice to hop on Madden, play as the Vikings, and only throw yourself the ball so you end up with 300 yards. When you do that, your body naturally decelerates and accelerates, Wells said, because you cant run as fast at an angle as you do in a straight line.. More Local Journalism to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 4/30/23, an appearance on the Green Light podcast, draft notebook focused on Princeton wide receiver Andrei Iosivas. video Best of Wide Receivers | 2020 NFL Combine My favorite way to relax is through playing video games. Im a big believer that mental health and mindset have a great impact on physical wellness. Natural Health: Our Must-Read Stories of 2022. For maintenance, I also get in a lot of physical therapy and rehab, as needed. The 2019 NFL Scouting Combine workout from Mississippi State edge rusher Montez Sweat. Especially during their first few days of training together, Shannon was wowed by what Jefferson was able to deadlift. Side hanging leg raises. Here is Justin Timberlake's workout routine: Justin Timberlake's Monday Workout. I also do a fair amount of conditioning, running, and, of course, practice. This is one of my favorite tees. Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU - Pittsburgh Steelers The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. FOX Sports analyst Joel Klatt: I love that Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Jordan Addison just comes in and goes to work. [26] Jefferson was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list by the team on July 27, 2020,[27] before being cleared and activated a week later. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Below, Jefferson tells GQ more about this unusual draft prep, what Coach O is like in the weight room, and who would win a game of one-on-one between himself and his LSU teammate Burrow, the presumed top overall pick. When Shannon explains Jeffersons athleticism to those who ask, he thinks of a hooper. Travis Kelce and Justin Jefferson are unanimous choices for The Associated Press 2022 NFL All-Pro Team, and Sauce Gardner is the first rookie cornerback selected in 41 years. How are your nerves right now? Justin Jefferson Training for Greatness with Ja'Marr Chase, Jarvis Optimum Nutrition is Building Better Lives Through Community Fitness Who is Justin Jefferson? [2023 Update] - Players Bio When will Justin Jefferson Return from Injury? (Fantasy Football Injury Its been a combination of football workouts and weight-room workouts. [38] He was ranked 53rd by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2021. 11 picks over the 2022 draft, respectively. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. [30] He followed up that performance the next week with four receptions for 103 yards in a 3123 win over the Houston Texans. In doing so, he became just the fifth rookie wide receiver in Vikings history to have back-to-back games with at least 100 yards receiving. November's performance earned Jefferson NFC Offensive Player of the Month for the second time in his career, making him the first Vikings WR to earn that accolade twice. Jefferson finished the 2022 regular season with a league-leading 128 receptions for 1,809 yards and 9 total touchdowns (8 receiving 1 rushing). Vikings WR Justin Jefferson Dating Fitness Instructor 'Hails' And Best of offensive lineman workouts from the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine. His route-running acumen is refined. He led the NFL last year with 125 catches and 1,809 yards, while trying to chase. Together, the two men assessed Jefferson and gathered information about him. This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from. Jefferson immediately made an impact upon entering the league, setting a rookie record for receiving yards with 1,400 (a record that was broken a year later by his former LSU teammate Ja'Marr Chase) and being named a Pro Bowler and an All-Pro in each of his first three seasons. The 'NFL Total Access' crew examine whether or not there are any quarterbacks in the 2023 NFL Draft class that make now the right time for the Minnesota Vikings to pursue a long-term option at quarterback to replace Vikings QB Kirk Cousins. [The NFL general managers] definitely want to see if Im a smart football player. Yeah, everything had to changethe way you were eating, when you go to bed, all of that. In other words, body control. He could be better off as a No. Watch the Alabama Wide Out Clock a 4.27 40-Yard Dash During the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. [29] He made his first start of the season in a Week 3 game against the Tennessee Titans, where he had his first big breakthrough by finishing with 175 receiving yards and a touchdown on seven receptions, but the Vikings lost 3031. Send their name to edit@mspmag.com. The Real-Life Diet of CJ McCollum, Who Is No Longer Sneaking Food from the Media Room, Michael Harris II Loves the Atlanta Braves, Golf, and Thinking Positively, Henrik Lundqvist on the NHL Playoffs, Hockey Fashion, and His Secret Barber.

Sober Living In San Bernardino, Ateez Reaction To You Overworking Yourself, Diamond Fusion Windshield, Drake's Crispy Frymix, What State Is Roatan Honduras In, Articles J