The sound I heard was not moving. I want to tell you about an experience I had around the first week in September 2019. Earth's natural radio emissions are real and, although we're mostly unaware of them, they are around us all the time.. What's causing the mysterious sounds coming from the sky that are so The boom dubbed "Bama Boom" shook multiple houses and appeared to originate on the northwest side of Lochbuie, police said. 08-31-2014 Part 2: Is The Dulce ET Underground Lab Linked to ETs from Zeta Reticuli 1 and Sirius B? Residents in northern Utah said they heard a loud "boom" on Saturday morning. 280-degree view of the sky. Date: August 20, 2019, 7:30 AM Pacific, Westlake Village suburb of L. A. I searched for reports of the sounds I heard this morning around 8:30 AM, Aug. 20, 2019, and your Earthfiles popped up. We live about 7 miles from the Preston Smith Airport here in Lubbock. On two separate occasions, I have seen the beam interrupted momentarily not reflected at all as far as I could tell though it was quite fast. The first time was during dusk and the sound was so loud! My name is Marcos Teles, Im a Brazilian man, 51-yrs old, who lived in the U.S. for about 20 years and now Ive been living in Christchurch, New Zealand, for the last 5 years. In the map immediately below, Boeing centers stretch over some 65 miles from Everett going south to Seattle and Bellevues Boeing Field operations. Mysterious rumbling noise in my house - Dream Views Some believe these are celestial trumpets heralding the apocalypse; there may be other explanations. Mysterious loud booms heard across globe - News.com.au Also, I couldnt see a single airplane or similar flight object near me, even though the sky was clear. My name is Sean. Part 1: Aztec, New Mexico Was Disc Taken to Building 828 in Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio? People also report other eerie metallic scraping and trumpet sounds as well as strange, loud, jet-like engine sounds, even at night in suburbs far away from city airports. I live in Bloomfield, New Mexico and had a full 360-degree view of my surroundings without seeing a single plane in the sky. Date: August 21, 2019, 2:07 PM Eastern, Doral, Florida. In it, the puzzled photographer sticks a camera out the window as a woman asks in German, What is that?. A San Antonio resident was surprised one evening by the sound of "loud booms" that could not be attributed to a thunderstorm, according to a recent email sent to TexasUFOs: FYI- Sat, June 23, 2018, 9:49pm hundred/s of loud booms. Lexington Park, Maryland, is 69 miles southeast of the American capital, Washington, D. C., and about 50 miles southeast of Joint Base Andrews AFB, Maryland. OWQ2NDg5MzdlOTYxMGM2YzFiZjhiYjgxNDgzODI2ZGNmMjBkNzM5MGYxMjQx I live in Westlake Village, a suburb of Los Angeles, and its in the glide path for flights into LAX. Re: Loud Aircraft Noise Lasting A Long Time At Night But this was very different. We live about 7 miles from the Preston Smith Airport here in Lubbock. ', The I'm a Celebrity South Africa star shared honest posts about parenthood, Aston Villa manager Unai Emery explains what annoyed him most in defeat to Manchester United. But after watching your Earthfiles YouTube livestream broadcast on 8-14-2019, Im not so sure. A strange noise has been heard over Manchester. Luckily, we produced a decent game too." #PUSB #ATSB . Bruno Fernandes made the difference as Man Utd defeated Aston Villa in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon. YWZkZmRkNmMzNDRiM2E4NWVkMzQ3YmNkZTgyYzllYjU1NzMwNjkwMGExZWNj A suspected meteor streaking across the sky in the US has been caught on camera. My back porch faced North toward Canada and Whidby Island was Northeast from my house. ROBINS | "It was fantastic, you can kind of acquaint that to the noise at Wembley stadium, that day was loud but today was really loud! Like I can hear what seems to be a jet engine backing off as to be making a landing, yet when I look around in the sky above I would not see any plane visible. People living on Davis Islands reported hearing the noise, which sounded like a. Re: Heard sounds of planes or jets all night long and now in Raleigh, NC Conditions were clear and cloudless. You expect the noise to dissipate soon, as most aircraft noises do, but this noise does not and takes so long to go away it sounds like the craft is hovering directly over the neighborhood. Like a giant transformer charging up. Scientists call them "tweeks," "whistlers" and "sferics. Im a huge fan!, 7 To: Linda Moulton Howe, Earthfiles.com I live in Mission Viejo, California (about 6 miles north of San Juan Capistrano) and have been hearing the same, loud jet engine noises at night. In Hampton and Poquoson, several residents said their windows rattled. Keep Hearing this Strange Rumbling Sound in the Sky - What is it Hi, just a quick email in response to your Earthfiles YouTube request for reports of strange jet sounds. I was in my front yard in a suburban neighborhood in Lone Tree, Colorado. Part 6: Beyond Aztec and Wright-Patterson John Smiths Sexual Encounter with Black-Haired Female, Part 5: Beyond Aztec and Wright-Patterson John Smiths Sexual Encounter with Black-Haired Female, Part 4: Beyond Aztec and Wright-Patterson John Smiths Dream Encounter with Blond Children, Part 3: Beyond Aztec and Wright-Patterson John Smiths Encounter with Nordic Non-Humans. Listen to audio. YTBhMmQ2NjIzNDJmZmJhMWUyMDhjYWMwYjQ3ZTdkYzQ2MzVhOTg4MmU5NTli OThkN2E5ZTE5ZTI1YmFjNzZmYmFlNjYzYTdiOTdlNjU0NGU4MGZkMmExM2I5 This continued on for at least five minutes, and seemed indescribably vast in its effect, since the sound stretched from horizon to horizon. ODMyOWQ2ZjYxZmZkYTY1MjM3Y2I2OWY5YjI5MThkOTk5YTQ3YTQ1MTkwMDU5 13 To: Linda Moulton Howe, Earthfiles.com This radar will be used on ships in the future to detect enemy movement in the air. These noises went on for over twenty minutes. After several minutes, we went onto the balcony, but could not see any planes or vehicles at all. Please understand that we live in the path of landing airplanes as they approach MIA (about 5 miles away from our house), so we are VERY used to airplanes flying overhead on their landing approach. 280-degree view of the sky. Thats when we heard this omnidirectional jet sound. I am still employed by the U.S. government, but am retiring soon. Bruno Fernandes scored the only goal of the game in the 39th minute as Man United secured a 1-0 victory over Aston Villa in the Premier League on Sunday. 'Heart warming' moment children sing along and dance with elderly woman on Metrolink, Police release CCTV images of man they want to speak to after young girl sexually assaulted, Officers were called to reports of a girl being sexually assaulted near Lees Valley yesterday (April 29), 'He hasn't got away with it like he thought he probably had' remorseless paedophile's past comes back to haunt him, Paul Betts has been sentenced to five years in prison, Historic goal masks hidden Erling Haaland improvement for Man City. My 2001 report: Around 3 AM one morning in the spring of 2001, I awoke from my bed in Wheaton, Illinois, to hear a vast roaring noise that sounded like several dozen jumbo jets roaring through the sky. It is exactly like described in your Earthfiles article. We have heard this jet-like sound twice. I have watched and heard jets fly in the sky above my neighborhood regularly. NTI4ODI1Yzg5Y2M3ZjdhOWQxZTRjNzE0ZjYyMjRjZDFiZGFiNzQwMTc1NjAy Sydneysiders are mystified by a 'random hum coming from the sky' During the months of lockdown, people have heard and recorded strange sounds seemingly emanating from the sky. But there was no jet in the sky. NmJiNmRhMDExNDU4NDZjMzgzNDQ4ZDU2NGFkM2U0MzYxYzBmYWM1MTFhMzI5 MDM5ZDM1Yzk2MmQxODQ1NGFiNjFmZmUxYTcwMTVhOGYxMmQzYjcyZjY1M2Q3 The sound produces shock wave that can vibrate a building or a particular area. I live in a high rise apartment with an unobstructed approx. NWJmY2Y1Zjg2Y2FlMmQ2Yjk2YWRmNjI5M2MwZDkwOWQwODVlYTYxYjAyNDE3 There's a noise at night, its such a low frequency you can hardly hear it some nights, and it causes our bodies to feel like they're vibrating inside like a tuning fork. . From an avid listener., Scientist in San Diego, California, who has heard loud jet noises in clear sky and two times flashed a powerful laser in direction of unexplained jet noise and saw the beam interrupted by something invisible. We live in the middle of town in Lubbock, Texas, and hearing commercial and passenger jets is nothing new for us to experience. Date: August 16, 2019. I am curious to see if you get any other reports about this noise from my area and have only recently mentioned this to a few people because I thought theyd think I was exaggerating or imagining things. After the second time, I really focused in my thoughts and was reminded of a rocket engine test. It seemed like an invisible, loud jet sound just flew over me very fast. I am a light sleeper, so it bothers me to hear it in the middle of the night, sometimes twice a week, sometimes once a month. Then after about two minutes the noise quickly faded out in about 5 seconds. A light streaking across the sky can clearly be seen in a clip captured by Snowbasin Resort in Utah. YTNlMGMyOGU5ZTI1NWNmNzRhMmZjMWU0ZDgzNTI2OGNkYjk2Yzc2YTEyZTYy The "boom" was heard around northern Utah and in parts of southern Idaho around 8:30 a.m. Saturday. More Mysterious Booms in Arkansas and Missouri. Date: September 25, 2019, 1:35 AM Central, Montgomery, Alabama, I live in Montgomery, Alabama, about 5 miles from Maxwell AFB. I personally do not know what kind of aircraft this was, but if it was a conventional aircraft, it is something brand new that neither my husband nor I have ever experienced. on Skyquakes a loud noise coming from the sky? ZmUzYjNhYzYxMTJiY2Y2OTAxMDAxNWU5Mzg4NTM5NmYwNjc5OGUwMjRjZWRl I want to tell you about an experience I had around the first week in September 2019. ZmMxOTY5MTBjZDQyOWM0NjI2YzBmNTA3NzY3ZTZmM2M3MjdmODg3NDg0Mjkz Read More Related Articles. . Thank you for listening to my story and we greatly appreciate all you do, Linda! NDcxOGVkNjc1Mzg5NGEyMzhiMjk5MGJkNmZkNzhjOTUxY2IzZDI0ODJmYmM5 August 16, 2019 Albuquerque, New Mexico On my Wednesday, August 14, 2019, Earthfiles YouTube Channel broadcast, I reported the following high strangeness from a current Boeing Company Production Facility employee in Everett, Washington. It actually shook the air. A loud, pulsating bass noise booming in the skies above Greater Manchester has left residents mystified. But suddenly, I heard a really loud noise like an airplane in full throttle or almost as if a military jet would fly right above me. Wickliffe Police confirmed that the Cuyahoga County Airport was . Windows and blinds shaking." "This was not an earthquake it was an explosion on a massive scale." "In house, heard loud rumble and windows rattled. 09-02-2014 Part 3: Muroc Field Researchers Allegedly Found Eloah Grey Vast Underground Facility in 1940 One woman posted to social media that she 'thought she was going mad' when she. NGZjMzM3ZWVlMGRiOTZkNDRjM2M5MGEwZmQwMTRkNjBiNWI3OWIxOGMxOTU0

Synchronicity Twin Flame, Articles L