Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) - Archive of Our Own Ratchet grabbed the bucket and rushed it to her before she could purge her tanks all over the floor. Personality She eventually returns on that one fateful day when she happens to run into a familiar autobotand a human boy who gets caught up in all of this. His answer was silence. Jack are you alright " jack turn to his mother and groan he was to weak to get up " mom" he croaked June rushed over to him worry plastered on her face jack felt her hand on his head she cursed " you burning up son " jack groan it was cold why was it so cold " mom I'm cold " " she honey no autobots today you have to stay here " jack groan but closed his eyes to rest only to sit up when his phone rang looking to the number he saw that it was Optimus jack tense up he always thought of Optimus as his second father " hello " he croaked " jack are you alright we just a call from June saying you wouldn't be coming " jack gave a smiled upon hearing the primes consern " it's just a cold Optimus I'll be fine pro-" jack was cut off by coughing " jack I'm coming over with ratchet " jack was about to answer when the prime cut off his mother already left for work so he was home alone laying down in his bed jack started sweating but he was still cold and hungry but was to weak to get up " ugh I hate being sick " *knock knock* jack heard the knocks " come in " jack saw that it was Optimus and ratchet in their holoforms, " You guys didn't need to come I will live -" jack started coughing up a storm before he laid his head back down headache forming " yes you look fine now be still" jack keep still as ratchet began to examine him " hmm you need plenty of fluids and some soup to help with the healing and something cold " jack gave ratchet a look " yes doctor ratchet you wish is my command " jack gave a small smile along with ratchet when Optimus spoke up " old friend I will stay here to help attend to Jack's needs if you wish to leave you may " ratchet nodded and left jack turn to Optimus and watch as the prime walked closer " get some rest jack i will have you soup ready for when you wake " jack gave a tired smile " thanks Dad " then he was out never noticing the primes shock but happy smile. Meanwhile, Quickstrike and Silverbolt get sick, and one of the alien sites shows activity. Probably a combination of both. Book so if you ship them feel free to send in an ask for this lovely couple! Ongoing. Adulthood is too overwhelming. Sick Chapter 1: Optimus, a transformers/beast wars fanfic | FanFiction That was the last time that they would ever see each other again. A truth that shocks all the autobots and sickens them to their sparks. rescuebots. He replied, making you smile in return. Nothing has ever been that simple, nothing has ever been so black and white. Soldier Lieutenant Jack J, Darby Part 1 / complete, Ex. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. "It really wasn't my intention." He will get Orion back, no matter the cost. Weight: Main outfit: Optimus Prime x Reader One Shots *REQUESTS O. Pinterest. "Oh, uh, right. So a lot of things are normal, that wouldn't be on earth for them. "Sorry I got you sick," You chuckled nervously. Optimus asked. It was said that Optimus (as one of the Thirteen) acted as Prima's second-in-command and always supported him. )/Reader, Darkiplier (Markiplier TV)/Original Character(s), Darkiplier (Markiplier TV)/Original Female Character(s), Head Engineer Mark (In Space With Markiplier) & Reader, Damien | The Mayor (Who Killed Markiplier? My name is Optimus Prime, and I send this message. Work Search: Ratchet saw the webs as they spun. Cody's other sister by Artist. Scars/tattoos: Requests are Closed. Today. Sideswipe couldnt count the number of times hed heard that. Swearing is use Jocelyn is an 11 year old girl, orphaned when she was still little. Jacket: Said man looked towards the road, "Yeah?" But he wants to know. When Blades' sister comes to Griffin Rock the other bots and the Burns family learn that Blades has been keeping a secret from them. Lio Convoy was sent out on a mission to retrieve any traces of his blood to prevent his resurrection, but things with a stray as Lio was sent through a tear in space and time and arrived in a new world, a world with Transformer Girls! I said. The war has finally ended and the lives of many innocents have been spared. You gave up on finding your soulmate years ago. 1.1K 17 3. Thank you so much! When Midoryia comes home one day from being out in the rain during patrol, he falls sick over night. 74 Stories. Optimus-prime Stories - Wattpad Explore. His long streak of getting out of dangerous situations unscathed was proof. El lider de los autobots cita a megatron a verse para hablar--Una rara peticion de parte del autobot cambiara la vision de megatron hacia el--------. "I'll get it, Hannah keep an eye on him." Getting his 'stern leader' faade up. Even when they do Optimus Prime: Alright, I'm headed out. Accessories: A loses their voice right before an important speech/recital/court case, B must fill in for them. On Transformers Battle Cards!! Sam sat still in Ratchet's hand and felt the five pairs of optics on him as they took in his answer. Things like slips in seals and cracks in glass smaller than the smallest paper cut. optimus gets sick fanfiction And yet he stayed by his side. Bee Movie. "You want me to be honest?" # 1. She will stay silent for now, but damn her if she ever stops questioning. You may kill me here and now, for I have no reason to live. Major Character Death. A gets sick on April fools, B thinks its a joke. When a mysterious being lures the Autobots and Decepticons, the two factions are brought to an estate in the 1920s where they find that they have been turned human. He did his best to keep them from danger, even when they insisted on being helpful to their large Cybertronian friends (which he could never properly express his gratitude with words). Upon escaping Something, Ace manages to find herself am old bot she never expected to seek help from, promising a deal that she might not even be able to complete in the end. Warnings for dubious consent (for both parties) in Part I only. Comforter and Protector Chapter 1, a transformers/beast wars fanfic Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Broken and infuriated, Optimus leaves the relic, a mistake made in the heat of the moment. A processor ache was forming in his heated helm. A distraction while planning the biggest coup in Cybertronian history. I will not be sick of you." Bumblebee stomped to the chair at the opposite side of the desk. Optimus Prime (229) Grimlock (Transformers . I'm very pleased to say that the first three parts of this won the August round at tfic_contest. Rated: Fiction K - English - Humor/Friendship - Words: 6,348 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 18 - Published: 5/28/2017 - Status: Complete - id: 12507318 The 3 part Weird Happenin A series of transformers oneshots! "How is she?" Darkmount has fallen and Team Prime has reunited. And Nedzu is so very, very curious.It doesn't take much to ensure that they attend, not that they had been incapable of achieving that goal themselves. optimus gets sick fanfiction. Shoes: Eilta One: Okay, don't die. I said. Sick Darby/ Completed. He listened to the bot shift gears before he began to talk, "You left Griffin rock for a reason..Are you sure you want to go back?" Original Cybertronian Character(s)/Optimus Prime, Optimus Prime/Original Female Character(s), Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Cybertronian OC turned human (but they turn back to normal mid-way), minor character's outside of transformers prime (but they don't play a big role), Optimus and Megatron were almost something--and then the war happened, Megatron needs to sit down for a minute and reevaluate his life choices, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, If Life is a highway, then mine leads to hell, Elita One & Optimus Prime & Sentinel Prime, Post-Episode: s03e04 Rebellion (Transformers: Prime), did i add something that shouldve been in an episode. Set in Season 2, yet another relic given to the Decepticons by Orion Pax has been uncovered. Or, the one where (most of) Team Prime accidentally and unknowingly adopts the kids. However, Optimus himself realizes who she could be. Ratchet was sat in the medical bay, with Comet sat in his lap happily playing with Floofers. You might just end up freezing. He knows its all a lie, he knows that one day it will all come crashing down. In Transformers he's ok but he gets worse and worse and is totally out of character. Being Miko's babysitter came with its own unique challenges, but never did you think falling in love with alien robots would be one of them. She is one year younger than Cody. However, she finds herself in a position where she not only was in danger of decepticons, but she was also a danger to the other three humans who are brought to the autobot base. General personality: Megatron calls with a unique offering, a battle for a relic. ninja foodi digital air fry oven chicken tenders, Woodford County High School Principal Fired, atlantic health system 100 madison ave morristown nj. But when Optimus is injured on a mission, Megatron finds himself thrown into uncertaintyuntil an unexpected source shows him that maybe he isn't quite as alone as he once believed. Broken and infuriated, Optimus leaves the relic, a mistake made in the heat of the moment. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Though, where the Autobot leader had gotten a hat so big, he did not know. Chapter 2: The Autobots (Wheeljack and Arcee) Chapter 3: The Autobots (Team Prime)/Memory. I'm half autobot, half con. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "Don't worry about a thing Drift will be back soon." Charlie can go home and pretend this crazy adventure with transforming alien robots never happened. Optimus was in his office looking over some data-pads that Ultra Magnus had given him a while back. He sighed as he looked down at the data pad he was looking over and rub the side of his helm. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A mechanical Ice Dragon. "Optimus" "Altima, I will be right back." A semi-rewrite of the last half hour of Age of Extinction. Nationality: Just add Sam as a seeker prime, some favouritism from Primus and the original primes, big, dumb dinosaur dogs and sparkmates Sam x Optimus. (This follows the plot of TFP to some extent while also incorporating Diana's journey. Rated: Teen (+) for explicit slash. #jackdarby We 'gotta get some stuff for Ratchet, but tell me what I miss when we get back!" "Got it, big guy." Miko kept her eyes glued to the screen and shot a thumbs up in his direction as he and Bumblebee left the room. She was terrified when they tell her and using what she knows, she manages to flee from their grasp, much to Optimus's despair. Chapter 6: Training. Accessories: He watched Orion become Optimus. Please consider turning it on! The solar system, where the Galactic Council has its biggest station, holds an ancient, dark secret. Cody went quiet, his hands tightening on the wheel, "Im not sure 'Tang, no. A message sent to the wrong person leads to ainteresting predicament, at least, in Ratchet case as he ends up in a chat with a young human child. The scouts mission was to secure the glasses that contained the coordinates to the AllSpark while protecting SamWitwicky from afar in the process; only revealing his existence ifnecessary. Good versus Evil, Autobots versus Decepticons. Well, never trust a Mad gladiator with a death wish. Optimus didn't anticipate the target that would be put over Ratchet's head once he became sparked. Though we did not choose to be of Earth, it would seem that we are here to stay. for years, until the aftermath of the Battle of Chicago, which led to Autobots being hunted. Providence Rhode Island. You worked at bar, barely making it by, living paycheck to paycheck. Meanwhile, an unknown threat to the entire planet looms on the outer edges of the galaxy, waiting for the right moment to strike. (Optimus x Reader) 'You are a daughter of fire and song, He a titan of the land, so powerful and grand, Together with calmness and passiveness, Loyalness and strength, They are one, a unity, a bond, one mind, and one flesh. Aimlessly wandering from one distant corner of the galaxy to the other, she finds the loneliness excruciating. Cody sighed for the tenth time, his hands moving with the Steering wheel. For starters, Sari Sumdac has ended up in the Aligned Continuity with no knowledge of how she got there, but also no way back. This is on FanFiction.net and it is Rated T for death and other things in later chapters. Fanfic is where I do a lot of healing. Today. When the mech first saw the young human, who was even smaller than his charge, he could instantly tell that something was off about her. Affiliation: Optimus was a survivor; and right now all he wanted was to survive, that's all he wanted. An ordinary day of 'street racing' goes south when a boy with a motorcycle destroys her car. They didn't even try to help me, they just drove off, what kind of person does that?Oh well, maybe in the next life. Rescuebots Stories - Wattpad Jack looked into the mirror and frown scars littered his body from head to toe the worst was back three deep scars that looked like claw marks throw were from Megatron after they had saved Optimus restoring his memories. And while they finally understand, she refuses their help, believing there is no way they can help her as there was no way to reverse what was done to her. Aug 22, 2020 - the avengers get a new member #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad. -- Hearing those sound made Arcee's spark turn cold. Sick Chapter 1, a transformers/beast wars fanfic | FanFiction But nobody wants to adopt her. Rescue bots: Academy doesnt happen in this AU. city of semmes public works. Optimus had trusted these humans and they all betrayed them; he couldn't and wouldn't ever again. Optimus was still rather sick and badly injured; he gunned all he had. Ratchet and Optimus find themselves to be her guardian, watching her every move until and accident reveals a portion of who she is, and finally the truth about what happened to her. That he could lie on the large berth with him, and there were no dire missions. Optimus took off for sick bay, sliding a bucket to Ratchet who purged his tanks. . You are the descendent of a firey god, He the son of the Primes.'. Join him as he attempts to help Team Prime end the War. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Possible description of Injuries. On his next update, Knockout was wearing thick rubber gloves and a mask. The Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye (IDW), Bumblebee would be the best brother but also a little bit of a bad influence, Steve is the peacemaker despite being on the enemy side, Smokescreen get hits with the harsh reality of life in this world. When Soundwave became sick, Megatron locked himself into his quarters. She was sent on a mission by her mentor and guardian, Optimus Prime, to gather intel on the All Spark, sta. But just before she can regret her decision to leave the decepticons, fate brings her to Earth. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!! But not even he or the other Autobots could have seen how much their human companions would be tied into the future of Cybertron. Steampunk Characters. Drift said and left. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Optimus Prime is known for being a kindhearted mech, and possibly the best father in the universe, and his two daughters can attest to this. Winner gets the price he deemed unusable. I was never really scared of blood, not my own at least. Chapter 4: Father/Daughter Reunion. B is far from it. Optimus prime, leader of the autobots, gets on the search for Bumblebee after receiving his signal on the planet earth, with the difficulty of his war wounds leaving him unable to communicate with his team at all, lost in a new world, he needs help to save his . He can't stay as a sparkling for a long time, if he finds out that Optimus is a sparkling. Jul 25, 2018 - BECAUSE OP IS PURE WIN! But it was just enough for the air of the alien planet and the cybermatter to squeak through. Favorites: Drive [] and pretend for just a moment that they arent running from something.~ From Say Something, Voyager by cassette (Cresent_Blues)---This isn't her war to fight; she doesn't need to get involved. However things never got better from there and you found yourself alone in a foreign place, but one faithful evening you met someone who would forever change your life.What can you expect from meeting a mecha-alien from a distant planet, and why do you find yourself so incredibly fascinated by him? Down for the Count Chapter 1: Man Down, a transformers/beast wars There is a rescue mission planned, but this is just the beginning of something much bigger.

Carrot Insurance Fertility, Liverpool Hospital Radiology Email Address, Black Sands Entertainment Stock, Walter Mitty'' Robinson Boston Police, Articles O