What is this thats going to happen? But if you look at the situation in a point of time, it seems very realistic, What happened was that people, very smart people, began to figure out that. This technology was given to President Eisenhower by the Orion ET races (that Corey Goode, an SSP insider recently disclosed). One News is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd. Bill Wood's Full Interview with Kerry Cassidy in 2010 'Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass', Bill Wood Talking About Project Looking Glass w/ Kerry Cassidy (last 20 mins of interview), Paraguay's long-ruling party scores an easy presidential election win, The Morning Show Renewed for Season 4 on Apple TV+ Ahead of Season 3 Debut, Jock Zonfrillo, MasterChef Australia Judge, Dies at 46, Pope speaks of secret peace 'mission,' help for Ukraine kids, Cornwall's latest planning applications include controversial bid to pull down waterfront landmark, Japans Astellas to buy Iveric Bio for $5.9bn in US biotech deal, Islamic State leader killed by Turkish intelligence services, says president, Big rise in number of over-70s in the workplace - with the King leading by example, Bill Wood - Project Looking Glass Interview. You can see the entire interview on a mirrored YT channel, as the original video was removed from this platform. Please do your own research and trust yourself when reading and giving consideration to anything that appears here or anywhere else. Back when I was in the military -- it would have been before 97, when I got in trouble. Both involve timelines, wormholes, space travel, star gates. we cant even possibly understand, based on the level of our beliefs currently. Its eminent. 2:09:58 When Kerry Cassidy asked him to verify whether all different types of looking glass devices, systems, were shut down, he says that yes, because they all came to the same timeline. How many knew about the dangers of vaccines? Beginning in the year 2020 a series of man-made natural disasters would start and last for about twenty years. that they actually had to use it through an intuitive who had a high vibration. Capisco che la maggior parte di quelli che leggeranno, crederanno solo che queste siano un mare di panzane da allucinati dal 2011, io personalmente seguivo altri canali USA, dove scrivevano sempre nello stesso modo, altri personaggi (che poi sparivano per mesi, lasciando leggibili i loro post), - "I hardly find it surprising that you stop a man with a beard who looks non-white. not only did they not want people to use it anymore because they knew it was just going to burp out the same thing. Can you elaborate on what you may have come across. But to get back to Area 51. and I understand that at this point you would be violating a Security Oath to talk about it right? Mill City Glass Bill Wood : Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass page: 1 14 << 2 3 4 >> share: astorath posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM An interview with an ex-Navy Seal who during the years 1992-2000 was sent on top secret bombing missions in the Middle East, predominantly in Iraq. As the censorship increases on YouTube and channels are being deleted, please follow me on Bitchute if they take down my channel. Why? Heres the excerpt from the movie that shows this technology: Dan Burisch, PhD in microbiology who worked for the U.S. secret military forces came forward and revealed his knowledge about this project. So you need to keep moving forward. (9:24), 11:21 We will burn this matrix to the ground!. Your contributions allow me to continue researching and providing investigative insight, whether from news or intel sources, along with my commentary. - several of the beings in that story! amazingly intuitive about is problem solving/mission planning, or more specifically, taking a bad mission. It became useless to the Elites as they were unable to control or manipulate it. [] This is all about us. and the understanding that its possible. Are you aware of off-world craft? All opinions published on this website are solely my own. Remote Viewing & Project Looking Glass - Mass Awakening all of this information that is currently held secret and classified is actually real. But youre basically saying that its the mental abilities that you, its like a placebo in the sense that as long as you believe it. Burisch warns that this type of device is not very reliable, or safe, as he saw a person who died during one of those experiments (monkeyandelf.com). 1:10:23 Evil doesnt win in the end. People unconsciously are being manipulated into creating a horrifying reality without being aware of this inducement.. According to crviewer.com, Lyn Buchanan, a former military who participated in remote viewing projects in the army and the Executive Director of a company that provides remote viewing training and applications to both individuals and organizations (Problems>Solutions>Innovations(P>S>I)), shared in a talk with George Noory (that obviously was removed from YouTube) that he was tasked to predict the situation in the United States up to 2050 in 1998 (Awaken_Now Bitchute channel). Historian, Spokesman for Trump and team. Okay, but at a certain point you said that even the Powers That Be, so to speak. - But they dont actually know? Some other names this Yellow Cube has come to be known by is The Orion Cube, The Cosmic Cube, and maybe some others that I haven't yet uncovered. the good-guy player on the side of the chessboard knows exactly what hasto be done to win the game. basically, only had one piece of information, and that was reinforcement: The computers right. why would someone want something negative to come true? 2 recent interviews with Kerry regarding current events and the ET/AI situation. UPDATED.. REPOST, KERRY ON DARK OUTPOST: REPTILIAN & AI TAKEOVER OF EARTH and PRESIDENTS WHO KNOW TOO MUCH, WAR FOR EARTH: HOW THE ALIEN AI BORG GENESIS IS TAKING OVER OUR PLANET, PLAN-DEMIC, DOD BIOWARFARE PROGRAM DEPLOYED WORLDWIDE, ANDREW BRIDGEN: COURAGEOUS BRITISH MP SUSPENDED FOR RAISING VAX DANGER ISSUES, INTERVIEW WITH MARYAM HENEIN: INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER RE GEORGE FLOYD AND MORE, MEL CARMINE INTERVIEWS KERRY CASSIDY: CAMELOT WHISTLEBLOWERS, JUAN O SAVIN: A KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEW FROM 2021- repost, KERRYS PRESENTATION AT AWAKE & AWARE: INVASION AND TAKEOVER THE VAX AND NANO GRAPHENE, KERRY CASSIDY AWAKE AND AWARE KUNDALINI TWO PRESENTATIONS RE-POST, AWAKE & AWARE HIGH ELMS JULY 2022 CONFERENCE COMPLETE VIDEOS UP. As the dark ones almost have no moves left, they are creating havoc, including Covid, Afghanistan and other false flags that were going to see very shortly, according to Alex Collier. BILL (WOOD) BROCKBRADER & PROJECT LOOKING GLASS INTERVIEWED BY LISA HARRISON I apologize for posting anything that reflects on Project Camelot in a potentially negative manner, but this interview contains too much valuable information to not post. If you want to take those abilities away from people, if you dont want them to have them anymore, so if you tell them the true nature of the abilities, then you cant take the belief away anymore -- you have to. was of the understanding that that device did not do what I was told it was doing. There is a distinct lack of reality in that thinking. However, we are not aware about the war going underground or in the sky. Although Ingo Swann was not a scientist, his protocols was the early version of the remote-viewing protocols used by the U.S. military (Everybodys Guide to Natural ESP: Unlocking the Extrasensory Power of Your Mind, 1991). without much time or hindrance to the occupants. realized that having even abilities such as yourself youre talking about. So at this point, the loser can only prolong the game. everything else and things get quickly out of hand after that. Moreover, this blog is massively censored by Google. Certainly, if Q posts mention black ops project, it's worth a deep dive. No, I dont think wed get any further tonight. 2:07:48 This timeline is inevitable event that would happen despite the Elites attempts to manipulate and control this timeline by telling us what will happen. 2:03:10 He says that very smart people realized that something big is coming, as a result of seeing only one particular future materializing in reality (despite the different probabilities fed into the Looking Glass device). because if youre using these abilities -- youre in Area 51. what level did you go down to, or whatever? Thread che potete benissimo far finta di non aver mai letto. It has been passed between rich and powerful to be able to choose well in their lives. (monkeyandelf.com). but do you think thats true, or holding true. INTERVIEW FRIDAY, FEB 12, 2021. Bill Wood The thing with the Yellow Cube is that the biases of the reader contaminate your feedback of your timeline readings. If I knew that, then I could tell you. How does it connect to Orion? the technology is easy to describe and easy to talk about and easy to educate people on. Et jaffiche dentre de jeu que si je suis ouvert au dbat tranquille et que je tcherai de rpondre la critique, je ne rpondrai aucune insulte. whos had your background and your exposure. that level of security to prevent anybody from finding out about it. that it gives you that ability to do super-human-type things? so you basically were given that kind of thing and I would say that. It isnt going to help. Project Looking Glass Military Technology Foresaw the This is especially important, as my book and its content are often censored online. What could be so important at Area 51 that would require the level of secrecy that, Well certainly, if I said that we kept the US Space Fleet there, and that the Space Fleet was what we would understand to be UFOs, even though. that they can, somehow, manage to get away with what theyre trying to get away with. Please remember this andshare far and wide on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media networks. He saw that in 2020 people were isolated and communicated with relatives and others by technology showing with his hands that its the same as they had this talk via technology. Human emotions, too, would often cloud and influence the results of the events being holographically projected, interestingly enough. (distractify.com), There are two versions of this technology, according to my knowledge. Courtney Brown reveals that these beings never assume physical form, according to The Urantia Book, although their frequency, or density, is close to that of human physical density and their bodies are just out of range of our physical abilities to perceive them. (Cosmic Voyage, 1996). However, now he realizes that its the end of their world. DNB Yes, this is sounding like the plot behind Avengers: Endgame, but its a fascinating premise: the glass is actually a portal for us to not only view alternate timelines but also to use it as a sort of time travel device thatll allow those who possess it to influence our current timeline. This massive man-made die off is the result of the current injections campaign. He was asked in another talk if the massive die-off had to do with the vaccinations campaign and he replied that it has everything to do with it (2:37 minute mark). Its all about humanity.. so they were using it to enhance their wealth, etcetera, etcetera and that was part of the problem with it and that supposedly one of the specific things, we are told. - Sure. WebProject Camelot Interviews Richard Hoagland Part 1 of 3 January 11, 2008 INTERVIEW WITH MARCIA SCHAFER RE Spirconomics (her new book) July 29, 2016 Ashayana Deane Ascension Mechanics -REPOST May 25, 2022 JAY WEIDNER: KUBRICK, SECRET SPACE AND WILLIAM TOMPKINS MATERIAL EDITED FOR SOUND November 16, I would sincerely like to thank everyone who contributes to my channel. The Cabal will fight until their very end. can we actually go down that road to where we talk about where youve been? The references, quotes, and content from external sources on this website are correct to the best of my own knowledge at the time of publication. But are you aware, do you know the difference. Type above and press Enter to search. because with the knowledge that you say they have. Do you know that? The operator would sit in a chair that was apparently recovered from a downed extraterrestrial craft capable of interfacing with consciousness directly. (stillnessinthestorm.com), According to Courtney Brown (Cosmic Voyage), the biases of the operator would have a direct effect on the images collected. is that the timelines converge on that point in time. Well, if you were always getting the exact opposite of the answer that you wanted. Okay, but when we come to this convergence and the Looking Glass has seen up to that point, Now let me say, why I believe that it comes down to one inevitability. Chronicle - WCVB Channel 5 Project Camelot does not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views represented by those we interview or have on our radio shows, internet TV shows or other broadcasts and productions. I was able to transcend the barrier from using those talents, and now Ive been able to refine and enhance those abilities, far beyond the levels that I had in the military, which. Mike Adams goes further and explains that there are multiple possible futures and free will is the method by which we choose which future actually materializes. (Health Ranger Report situation update on March 30, 2021). Its an evolution of consciousness (ascension) that cannot and will not no matter what decisions or possibilities are injected into the equation, it all resolves to one (scenario) which is coming to the truth. An incredible secret is than many children that are being born today they are born with a third strand of DNA. what that process is, as opposed to back then. I receive royalties from KDP when you buy these items. Are you aware of any of that? And for those with a similar message, you can promote your work on my site in the form of an ad or guest commentary. But what does that mean for this reality? It seems that they removed all mentions of this specific technology. Eventually, were pushed into this bottleneck of time, And thats important to the people that had access to Looking Glass because. Dan Burisch refers to the Looking Glass devices as devices made with extraterrestrial technology made on Earth which create Stargates or dimensional portals[] Through these Stargates you could access a wormhole and therefore in a parallel dimension or in a spatial coordinate different from ours. (monkeyandelf.com). where information is kept or hidden from the public in general. And the notion of is there anything else that you can tell us, that you would want to tell us about that and the rest of the laundry list of, sort of, information that you had directed to you for yourself, The biggest cherry on top of all this conversation, if I could convince everybody out there that, for all intents and purposes, what we believe to be TRUE. Certainly from what I know, the questions will come out. According to Courtney Brown in his book Cosmic Voyage (1996), the original purpose of training these remote viewers, or psychic warriors, as Brown calls them was to remotely spy on the perceived enemies of the U.S. Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use! Bill Wood/Brockbrader. Michael DellaRocca, the founder of Our Everyday Lives YouTube channel, tells in the following video that I warmly recommend to watch it that he wasnt aware of the impact he had by making his videos until one day, a father whose son watches his videos approached him on the street and thanked him for his service and his messages. 2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll" [] So whoever uses the Yellow Cube can, theoretically, see probable outcomes as a result of specific actions. This is the best compilation of clips on Project Looking Glass you will find on the internet. "I haven't written for a while, I'm not even sure I can piece words together to form beautiful sentences that would appeal to you the reader, but I do have a story, a really beautiful story." I paused. It is an expos on dark agendas and how people are fighting back offering hope for the future. Then this one, where Bill speaks free-streaming for over an hour, elaborating on the PC interview. Today I am releasing my interview with Bill Wood : Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass: An interview with an ex-Navy Seal who during the years 1992-2000 was sent on top secret bombing missions in the Middle East, predominantly in Iraq. I would say -- look at the problems CERN has had. It would be hidden from the United States within Area 51 (monkeyandelf.com). or maybe thats the Lion? (Awaken_Now Bitchute channel). all they become focused on is: How do we fix it? between Looking Glass and the Yellow Cube? sgtreport.com refers to Mike Adams video which I mentioned earlier. Both my Twitter accounts (AuthorHerscu in English and one in Hebrew) have been suspended and my Facebook account was deleted since January 2020. Stay strong, dont submit to tyranny freedom IS coming and the all-powerful Cult is in its last desperate death throes (davidicke.com), Alex Collier, former CEO of an accounting practice, the author of several books, and a lecturer (Mass Awakening, p. 214), gave an amazing talk at Mount Shasta Summer Conference where he shared where we are and where we are going to in the very near future.. However, its hindered by the consciousness level of whoever was present watching future events unfold. 1), Barrie Trower With Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: 5G/Microwave as a Weapon (Pt. - One is the ascension one - And ONE didnt get talked about. [] And your consciousness is a key part of that (setting the timeline). - Right. Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass to be told that from a person in your perspective. We took the If we dont buy into that fear and accept that there is really nothing that we know is going to happen [] that makes the convergence of timelines as naturally as possible. (Bill Wood), 2:19:29 According to Bill Wood, what we currently experience is a chess game between two master chess players and the loser can only prolong the game. Copyright 2008-2023 One News Page Ltd.All rights reserved. 12:46 He asks us to think about what is going on on Earth as a multi-dimensional chess game (three, four, five, and now six dimensions) and there are four moves left for the freedom of humanity! Watch on Brighteon from 1:05:02 hour mark by clicking on the highlighted channel name Brighteon, as WordPress wont allow me to embed a video from this platform. and he looks across at his opponent and he knows that his opponent sees it too, so theres no getting out of it. Kerry Cassidy Interviews Bill Wood, an Ex-Navy Seal: Above and Beyond Project Looking Glass. Since the two cant fight back or play as much as the other 5 could, both the puppies were slightly hurt. https://rumble.com/embed/v23urcs/?pub=em0r5 https://members.parliament.uk/member/4133/portrait https://twitter.com/ABridgen/status/1613552763304087553?s=20&t=lgI4sB8FCoO7sz8jUap7IQ, https://rumble.com/embed/v23qkre/?pub=em0r5 WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY DIRECTED AND PRODUCED BY MARYAM HENEIN: THE REAL TIMELINE: A documentary investigation https://www.mymoviesplus.com/the-real-timeline Use BEELADY for 20 % off ABOUT MARYAM HENEIN Maryam, MEL CARMINE INTERVIEWS KERRY CASSIDY MEL CARMINE https://www.qfs1776.com/ MEL Interviewed me about early Camelot whistleblowers and classic interviews as well as my take on current events and, Author, mystery man, special forces?, Q?, JFKjr? According to Courtney Browns remote viewing trainer, our focal point needs to be raising our consciousness to deal with what is coming in the coming years (Cosmic Voyage, 1996). Okay. It was also used to see the probabilities of future events (monkeyandelf.com). Used extensively by so-called psychic spies during the Cold War for classified military projects, it has a long history both as an intelligence gathering tool and as the subject of research and applications in the civilian world., Courtney Brown, Ph.D., defines remote viewing as, the mental ability to perceive and describe places, persons, or events at distant locations in the past, present, and future. through the Looking Glass inherently ended up in the same future. sory guthery, ripper magoo podcast cancelled, jesus in hebron, hard sentences to say with a lisp, education conference november 2022, bella coola hill death, artesia bentley lamont bentley daughter, kyndryl holidays 2022, collabro singer dies, project looking glass bill wood interview, child protection summit 2022, what are the I do not hold any responsibility for the views expressed on the referenced contents channels. But God wins. And no decision, no possibility, changed past a certain point. 2:04:41 From a time beyond December 21, 2012, nothing could be manipulated. The last article contained so much information that I had to move to such server twice. Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10). Mother is with the puppies and has weaned. Nothing could be manipulated beyond that point. and this is just my level of understanding -- is that Hillary Clinton would be president in 2012. it leads me to question what I know about Looking Glass and String Theory along with that. To understand what is a timeline, please check my article about the Mandela Effect. (courtneybrown.com), Stillnessinthestorm.com describes remote viewing as a skill developed via mental discipline, which enables the practitioner to observe events or locations in any space or time, even in alternative timelines, with the assistance of a trigger and what is called a conductor.. But again, you really have to understand the game to know that, And Im sure most people sitting watching the chess match between two advanced chess players. more than capable of space flight. Kerry Cassidy Interviews Bill Wood, an Ex-Navy Seal: Above and 1:10:54 Free will could always shift the future. Extra beyond human abilities for every human; not subject to popular belief, but we, as human beings. Im not sure, but in using the Yellow Cube, Yellow Book, however you want to term it. do to cause their desired reaction, its going to have its much, much easier for me to explain today. The Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing Reality also offers tools and technologies for civilian applications. and the reason that this has to be kept that way is because, if you know those vehicles exist. But the reveal about this is coming out. What can you substantiate having personal sort of knowledge of? Kerry is Davids guest as they ponder whether the elusive Juan O Savin is indeed JFK Jr. MUST SEE also this, I know that the QFS has already been set up and should be operational but there is some DELAY that is not obvious Paladin and other white, PRESIDENTS WHO KNOW TOO MUCH HOSTED AND PRODUCED BY DAVID ZUBLICK AND PENNY SHEPARD https://rumble.com/v26zv1c-kerry-cassidy-on-dark-outpost-reptilian-and-ai-takeover-of-earth.html?mref=em0r5&mc=6zfg2 RELATED LINKS AND INFO: https://projectcamelotportal.com/2023/01/22/war-for-earth-how-the-alien-ai-borg-genesis-is-taking-over-our-planet/ IMAGE BELOW TAKEN FROM A COURTNEY, The WAR FOR PLANET EARTH The following is an attempt to connect the dots concerning what is happening to humanity and the threat from Reptilians and Artificial, I heard recently Trump was given 1 million from Pfizer in order to get elected. I believe that the Yellow Cube still exists. Now, at first, I thought it was end of the world. the things that he experienced are very similar to what I experienced based on the fact that, you were never told that the actual belief. Because were all in this together irrespective of religion, gender, culture, or belief system.. I do, however, believe in and have seen information that would suggest that, anybody with a decent telescope could take a look, at both the surface of the moon and the surface of Mars, and see some things that look very terrestrial. So, having talked about the sort of Defense Authorization Act, at least in a very surface way and explained that this is your motivation. Copyright (c) 2019 Shoshi Herscu * All Rights Reserved * You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice with a link to this article. Project Camelot; Bill Brockbrader aka Wood; 2nd Follow Up Interview Feb 4 2012 Project Looking Glass Miqlos 2.54K subscribers Subscribe 7.7K views 3 years Disclosure Library Published on Dec 22, 2019. 13:37 They, the benevolent star nations, want this whole thing done and resolved by December on our clock.. We are in the darkest days in 2021/22 and into 23 before dawn breaks and a whole new reality emerges based on love and freedom. Very well put. They then move into discussion regarding the recent return of Qanon and the reference to Project Looking Glass. Re: Project Camelot; Bill Wood; Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass. and fixing it, getting everybody through and out of it. Okay, so is that certain 2012, in your understanding? a massive volume of information that we should otherwise possess. Lyn Buchanan claimed in this interview with George Noory that There will be a massive man-made die off. He immediately adds that the end result is positive for humanity to which Noory instantly interjects and asks how it could be good for the human race. Press Esc to cancel. Yes, therere moves left on the table, but. It/She expands to hold larger population. He explains that from 2012, no matter what choices we (humanity as a collective) make, it doesnt have an effect on a particular timeline that is set. Project Camelot; Bill Brockbrader aka Wood; 2nd Follow elizabeth montgomery grandchildren; 2016 ford focus fuel pump location 2:08:44 And according to Bill Wood, this timeline is the awakening process. In the end, you will always kneel.". The big mistake was coming up with the possibility of future.

How To Make Excel Spreadsheet Bigger When Printing, Christian County, Kentucky Property Search, Articles P

project looking glass'' bill wood interview