gross. Stanley Uris is a lot wiser than any ten year old has any business being. Please enjoy it as much as she did! Well, thanks, for sticking up for me. Eddies also not sure if he means that, but it feels like something he should say. " !" by The_front_bottoms(1/? | 4916 | general). Between his legs was his phone, which was buzzing. Eddie felt jealous, too jealous. Since I enjoyed writing Eddie, the Patient so much, I decided to write a Richie, the Patient. The only other place left to check was their bedroom and Richie was praying to the God he didnt believe in that Eddie was just taking a nap. i was wondering if u just have an all time favorite super LONG fic ? Change scared the shit out of him (like most things did). Richie Tozier was the last person they expected to be having a panic attack and yethere they were. R-R-Rich-. Too bad Ive been getting your moms red V- Richie yelps as Eddie steps on his toe. "Hey, fuckface, I heard you were flirting with my girlfriend." The girl merely rolled her eyes. People had always told him that falling in love was one of the best parts of life, that experiencing that feeling would cause a happiness that could never be recreated. some kind of panic attack; Dissociation; of sorts ??? IDEA FROM: @piepess Richie Tozier almost gets killed by a kitten, the Losers club cries, and Eddie Kaspbrak realises just how much he loves his stupid trashmouth bestfriend. Richie wanted to kiss Eddie pretty much all the time nowadays, and kissing in a nice cozy bed all night sounded fucking IDEAL. I s-said, I dare you to airdr-dr-drop a selfie to a random p-p-person., Eddie immediately shook his head. Which means Eddie gets to say the big speech. Here is a list of all of the fanfiction I havewritten for this fandom. Eddie let out another sob and suddenly his breathing started to pick up, choked and struggling. omg ok so like a year (??) Eddie; what! He froze, eyes wide for just a moment before his instincts cut in and he rushed over to the bed, taking Eddies face into his hands. richie accidentally lets something slip which causes eddie to go crazy at first, but then reveals something unexpected. Again, I do deal with panic attacks. Eddie shivers. A love song to both the Losers Club and Lights Skin & Earth album. A/N: ah, hurting my favorite character is my jam. Eds are you in here? The light was off but Richie could make out a silhouette on the bed and he let out a breath. Usually, it never got this bad. Helpless. Baby? He wasnt in there either and sweat started to form at the back of his neck. Of course he should have expected that they would be getting intimate on this trip, but now that they were actually here, the thought of it was daunting. |began 2.14.19 It has been six years since Eddie Kaspbrak left Derry, high on freedom laced with the potential for a new life, and never looked back. My issue with the scene is that it feels more like a checklist to me rather than an emotional scene in which the reader should be sympathizing with her. To fight like Lovers by andaleduardo(1/1 | 1218 | general), The Losers attempt to get Richie and Eddie together, yet again. Margo breathed a sigh and pulled her shaking hand away. He kicked his shoes off and headed towards the living room, hoping to find Eddie as he was always home before Richie on a Friday. ",why follow your soulmate when you can follow your heart?" Prince Tozier doesn't want to marry any girl he has his eye's on the gardener boy. The only number I care about now is yours. Flats were on the floor at the end of the bed as well. 2- Eddie likes girls. Eddie finally convinced his mother to let him attend public school at Derry High School with Bill, but things dont seem to be changing for the better. Blood thundered in her ears, and she clutched her shirt as she carefully lowered herself to the floor. -Start richie throws a dorm party and never cares about people or what they think. or "Who wears socks in bed, Eds? You can think of it as an early birthday present.". So Richie ran. Whenever Eddie entered a panic attack like this, this was what they would do. Hopefully, one or two Losers will go along to keep him company. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), Bad Parents Maggie Tozier & Wentworth Tozier, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Eddie Kaspbrak Takes Care of Richie Tozier, Beverly Marsh & Richie Tozier Are Best Friends, (richie is having hard thoughts its not a thing actually happening in the plot), (once again in richie's train of thought and not an actual plot event), Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Otherwise pure fluff and slow burn payoff, Just a lot of soft interactions that make me weep, the other way around isnt disclosed in this but implied, Eddie Kaspbrak/Original Female Character(s), Eddie Kaspbrak & Original Female Character(s), Richie Tozier Has a Crush on Eddie Kaspbrak, even if they're hurling insults at each other, Bill Denbrough & Eddie Kaspbrak & Beverly Marsh, Ben Hanscom & Richie Tozier & Stanley Uris, Mike Hanlon & Richie Tozier & Stanley Uris, abusive relationship(mentioned and implied), this was finished and posted at 12.01 yesterday I am tired. More torture. Eddie frowns at the smile. he shifted from lingering his hand above richies soft thigh, to richies burning forehead, hair sticking to his pasty skin from the sweat.he was sick? eddie had said, just above a whisper. Youre not there anymore, youre here. - Richie and Eddie have been best friends for literally forever. [A scene from the Take Two SMAU on Twitter, taking place between updates 452 and 453.]. Richie Tozier is a wildcard. November 7, 2014: The first time Hailey and Justin are seen one on one, they're leaving a birthday party for Lentz. so far ive made Soul Mates, College, and Fix-It masterlists! Richie's abusive excuses of parents went a little bit too far this time but somehow it changed the depressed boy's life for the better. The trashmouth with the cute nose. More seriously, I'm currently writing a Reddie series, "Listen to me". No regrets though, of course. Eddie really regrets letting Richie buy those glass baubles and what the hell is a Christmas stick? All he could process was that he was freezing cold and on the verge of having his first panic attack. They had. The noise was enough to distract Margo, just for a moment - and that was enough time for her to pick the soldier up. It's like" Stanley's eyes dart over to his wristwatch, making Eddie's brows furrow. Still, though, after resituating himself, he flashes the gang a cheesy smile. Everything was totally fi where a boy that couldn't see colors found his rainbow. Enjoy beeches Richie sneezing into a blanket or pillow so they dont waking sleeping Eddie. But the more Richie stared at these hospital-white walls, the more dark red blood dripped down them, and the louder the chuckling got, and suddenly, it was in front of him. The losers find out through the years just how hard it can get. Of course everyone in the losers club struggled with the flashbacks and nightmares for a while after the whole ordeal, but Richies simply never ended. Richie was a little bit obsessed with him. Mike had his grandfather. These two, y'all. so if you have any youd like to see just lemme know and ill put some together (: -Madi, so this one is richie being the one who accidentally sends the picture but i believe its what ur looking for (i hope because it took so long to find lol) -madi, The Power of Sexting by piginawig(1/1 | 4085 | explicit). Eddie helps him feel better. And I was serious about him not belonging here. first and foremost thank u for this blog!! The fic I wrote for Amelia @tinyarmedtrexspen pal letter. there is a crack right through my heart by sweetkisses. Hey! (n.) (phr.) You guys are awesome -madi, Acute-y by thefutureisbright(1/1 | 10658 | teen). Memento Mori, or something like that- Eddie just wishes the noises next door would stop reminding every damn day of the risk of a conniption fit followed by his brain short circuiting on him. Eddie dumps Richie, ghosting him and the losers entirely. Right after rejecting him, Eddie then develops feelings for him *aWw* "Richie, truth or dare?" That guy just so happens to be Eddie Kaspbrak. It was pleasantly full, standing a few inches taller than Richie, and its smell brought comforting memories to Eddie's brain. Theres a really good (and sad) fic, I think its called Most Beloved. Take This To Your Grave Series by @reddie-for-anything | explicit | incomplete. It was just a normal drive home from school in Richies truck. What they're not expecting is for some interdimensional shenanigans to wake up something that was supposed to be asleep for a long, long time. Eddie Kaspbrak/Richie Tozier; Bill Denbrough; Stanley Uris; Richie Tozier; Eddie Kaspbrak; Beverly Marsh; Mike Hanlon; Ben Hanscom; Beverly Marsh Bashing; Stenbrough; stenbrough - relationship - Freeform; Reddie; Reddie - Relationship - Freeform; Eventual Bill Denbrough/Stanley Uris; . When Eddies son is cast on a popular science show, Richie Toziers Lab Rats Eddie is thrilled. And they won't stop for anyone or anything Homophobic Richie Tozier starts to develop unexplainable feelings towards the gay kid at school. Richie stumbled forward, his chest heaving as he attempted to get some air into his lungs. Richie Tozier has spent his whole life chasing, He chased after the things he wanted, Things that had never been necessary but he felt himself running after them anyway; To fill the gape that he has always felt in his life, To fill a hole he never knew he had in his heart. or, richie is sick and didnt tell eddie. Eddie, although being a germophobe, is there to make it a little better. Eddies mom loved him in her own weird way. Eddie stares, his eyes as big as dinner plates. He quickly rolled out of the way, seeing that Pennywise had aligned himself perfectly with where was Richie sat against the wall. AKA Richie Tozier gets a cold trying to woo Eddie Kaspbrak, Cus he can't help chasing something he wants; He learns its not so bad to let someone take care of you. Mike, the quarterback with the heart of gold, Ben, the linebacker with good grades, Bev, the amateur designer, Stan, with the bird book, Bill, the artist and Richie. Why? Richie said as he cursed himself for singing so loud and crying. Eddie Kaspbrak Has a Crush on Richie Tozier, Reddie was the only good thing in the book so of course I'm going to write about it, Alternate Universe - No Upside Down (Stranger Things), Basically the Losers are in a band and they tour with Corroded Coffin sometimes, this was originally just an IT AU but i decided to rework it for my other brainrot, Established Steve Harrington/Eddie Munson, Eddie Munson is Richie and Bevs dealer whoops lmaooo, like they makeout in chapter 3 or 4 but it takes them a while to come back to that, My characterization of all of them is canon like but NOT canon, just imagine them as rowdy punks itll help, all of them are unhinged in their own ways in this fic and i love writing them that way, Theres actually a lot of Ronance in this because I feel like Robin and Richie would be best friends, Beverly Marsh & Richie Tozier Are Best Friends, The Losers Club (IT) & The Party (Stranger Things), Not Canon Compliant - Stranger Things 4 Vol. I was wondering who the mods are for this? Please Dont Be Dead by bioletbaudelaire(1/1 | 903 | teen). It doesnt matter how much pills Eddie Kaspbrak must buy, or how long his curfew is before his mother puts up missing child posters. Promise. Homenum Revelio by DaintyDuck_99(1/1 | 1061 | teen). This is Mixtape by @hauntcore on instagram or @tatelandgon on wattpad. Everyone is Bad At Feelings, until theyre not. Tears began to fill her eyes, and the shaking had spread to the rest of her now-pale body. Eddie clicked as to why Richie had reacted this way, and he ran his fingers through the curly hair of the boy that was cradled in his arms. I'll go get you one' and Eddie descended the stairs to the clubhouse whilst pup Richie sat patiently. He's pretty normal. ALways has and always will be. Now the Losers have to help him after his big mouth gets him in to trouble. Im here. He didnt even have to ask about what his mother said or did. Ben had a loving mother. What the Hell? Eddie enjoyed his job as a driver, and panics whenever he so much as has to find a new doctor, let alone move across the country. oh, somebody loves you by slytherincosette(3/3 | 12341 | not rated), I already know Ill smell Eddies mom, Richie announces to no one in particular, Ive never met her, but were soulmates. And after taking stock of his entire life for the better part of the night, hes come to the conclusion that he fucking deserves that happiness, thank you very much Universe. id die for them. Richie Tozier was the last person they expected to be having a panic attack and yethere they were. He willnotbe thinking of that, actually. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who follows this lil blog! reddie book but they fight and the losers take eddie's side. he names himself richie." Writing a realistic panic attack? : r/FanFiction - Reddit tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Wait, wait, Eddie says suddenly, and everyone stops in their tracks and turns to look at him. Right. Eddies not sure what to think. Deep Reddie - 7; I c a n ' t - Wattpad Reddie He gets bullied for having asthma, so they both ge. Richie could feel their breath on his neck and in his ear, but when he reached his arm out to the side he felt nothing. This was something that happened regularly for the boys, even though Pennywise had been killed over 5 year ago. And as suddenly as he had flown up, Richie saw him coming back down at twice the speed. he has no memories. Whats the V Stand for by InsominiacArrest. might be aged up depending what im writing Nope, he wasn't there either. Or, Eddie takes care of Richie's annoying ass and treats himself for his hard work ; ). Do you have any recommendations for fics where either Eddie or Richie is a dad? tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". There was a cigarette in her mouth.Hey, fuckface, I heard you were flirting with my girlfriend. The girl merely rolled her eyes.No, but I fucked your mom the other night. Okay, Eddie says. Eddie wakes up to fine Richies side of the bed empty. Richie Tozier meets a cute firecracker of a guy when he accidentally sets off the fire alarm in his apartment. You..have a.boyfriend?. Eddies clothes go lighter, while Richies clothes go darker. as time progresses there will probably be more o Richie Tozier confesses his love to his childhood crush (Eddie Kaspbrak), but gets rejected *oOf*. Richie has shitty parents. He will always be in love with Eddie. Are you crazy?" With their friend group called The Losers Club. For this reason, Richie and Eddie had moved in together after high school. Usually, Richie found new ways to bottle up his emotions and seclude himself from others. This fic is OT7, gen, but Im tagging it as both reddie and stozier because I ship both ships, and idk they all just love each other so much. Richie stood near his old high school, observing the students and the old rotting bricks. Hopefully, hed be a good guy. come over?" He gets bullied for having asthma, so they both ge. Only one problem, he has immediate feelings for the host. Hes still looking a little pinchy and a little stressed, but he fits right in with the rest of the pinchy, stressed group of them. Truth or Dare? Lots of love you guys! Eddie decides to get to the bottom of it. Richie meets Eddie during their junior year homecoming dance in an awkward predicament, and the two somehow manage to become close. He was 15 minutes late at this point and Eddie was annoyed. Bill Denbrough and Eddie Kaspbrak have been friends since birth. IT | Fanfiction Horror Pennywise Reddie Richard Tozier, a member of the Loser's Club. Or, Richie is falling apart and Bill does what he can to support him. Its okay, its just me, Eddie whispered. "Oh, nothing. Its unusual, thats for sure, and it sends an uncomfortable chill down Richies spine, but he chooses not to think too much of it, instead just rocking back and forth on his feet and waiting for Eddie to arrive. Many times. Privacy Policy. To make matters worse, the Institute was impossible to escape from or get into, which meant there would be no rescue party to come for her. Just a cute fanfiction about Eddie and Richie and all the fluff to go with it because I cant seem to ever write angst lmao. Richie stood up and let the steam settle in for a minute and then turned of the water. His best friend, Eddie Kaspbrak, helps him through the bullying. | 1226 | not rated). Can I request a fic for Richie comforting Eddie after he has a panic attack? However, when he stepped inside, Eddie was nowhere to be found, but the TV was on. He slid down the wall hed hit, shoved his knees underneath his chin and wrapped his arms his legs. Eddie Kaspbrak has a girlfriend? most of my favorite fics are listed on this post, and most of them are quite long (: -madi, Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head by Lil_Lizard_Leah(1/1 | 1652 | teen). Except for the fact that he's gay. Now he knew it was all complete bullshit. (Ap)Parent Trap by TheMightyChipmunk(2/2 | 8007 | general). ", "Make it twenty and a full hour, you pussy.". Spots where hed rubbed little depressions in the surface. Ive made a couple already which you can find here. -"Eds, whatcha doing here? Richie cheered, wrapping his arms around Eddie and scooping him up into a bear hug. Richie knew he couldnt handle these nightmare if Eddie wasnt by his side every night, and Eddie just wanted his boy to be safe. The gift alone is enough to bring Eddie to tears. Archived post. Rich? The older boy heard from beside him. Richie teases him about being so worked up over it, and Eddie puts it out of his mind. Sometimes he would sing, sometimes he would just stroke his hair and press kisses there to soothe him. Please consider turning it on! One day he gets hurt worse than usual and sits in the bathroom all period. I never thought itd take off how it has, with as many followers as it already has, its insane! Ill try to get some stuff posted around Monday (: Thank you so much for followings and supporting the blog, its become my lil baby and Im very proud of it. Janneman by eddiefuckinkaspbrak(1/1 | 13039 | explicit). Theres no running from me, Richie. He had been private and quiet and withdrawn; he had gotten everything done and he did it well. Why are you crying? His name was Eddie K. He didnt count on his fingers, not even under the desk. Richie barked in response 'Okay boy sit. is that ok to say about something i wrote myself??? Immediately, Richie grabbed the inhaler from his drawer and brought it to Eddies lips, waiting until he took it into his mouth before pushing the trigger. xoxo , i'm looking for a fic where one day rich wakes up and like everyone's gone??? Nope, he wasnt there either. He was far from ready, still taking in every information of the past he once shared with his loved one. He gets bullied..it's always something that's made him..different from his friends. Its Eddies birthday, and Richie has been sent to deliver his present and help sneak him out of his house to the party the Losers were throwing at Mikes house. Richie Tozier has had a crush on Eddie Kaspbrak since they were kids. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Oh, shit, it did say NO VACANCY outside, huh? Ben asks, face twisting up in genuine concern, which is refreshing. Not too long ago I read a fic where Richie needs a date to his cousins (i think) wedding for the weekend and decides to take Eddie despite the fact that they arent together. This is just a short little story with Richie and Eddie. (cover art is not mine). He had only ever met with Benjis mom, Beverly, and she was lovely. sure! hard to see this time of nightby eddiespaghetti (foxwatson) (1/1 | 8587 | teen) Richie would lay behind Eddie and pull him to his chest, the inhaler . Outside of his handful of friends, he didnt socialise with anyone. Richie Tozier cares about Eddie Kaspbrak more than he cares about himself. OR: It's Christmas time, and what was supposed to be a fun day of decorating for the occasion at the clubhouse turns sour when Richie shows up injured and with a bad fever. Long story short, neither of these chaotic disasters knew what was coming for them when Eddie moved to Derry. All the what if's in quick succession. The kid thrusts the piece of paper into Eddies hand, before running off again. Hed continue to kill, just like hed kill Rohit, and she was stuck. Hes married. The summer before the Losers Club's senior year, Richie receives an invite from his Aunt Karen in Hawkins to bring his friends to stay before they all graduate and go their separate ways. Meet the characters all over again taking place in the 1990s. A life was lost, but the one's that made it out are the one's to pick up the pieces. Leaving the kitchen, Richie walked back out of the living room and down the hall towards the bathroom, sticking his head in there to see if Eddie was just taking a shower. -completed. Struggling from nightmares he constantly witnesses from the deadlights, Richie is on the verge of a breakdown. It doesnt matter how many games Richie Toizer plays, or how many mom jokes he makes. Cookie Notice Eddie Kaspbrak has never been good with change. !!!!!!DISCONTINUED!!!!!! What can go wrong? Reddie | Quotev Hes not here anymore, Richie. This was the type of lie that he didnt think he could fix at this point in his life, no matter how much he may have wanted to. young, dumb and full of existencial dread by Shrugdealer. The parent reddie fic with teenage drama. Don't Forget Me: A Reddie fanfiction Chapter 6: Three Weeks, an it Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. high school au. goodbyes too strong, too strong a word byhousereed, Richie moves across the country for college but he kisses Eddie right before he leaves and they dont know how to talk about their feelings. "What's so fuckin' funny dickwad? Its all so domestic, he could be sick. Reddie Fic Library - Tumblr But hes happy. 19 year old Richie Tozier gets eyes on a account that is named @eddiekaspbrak but little does Richie know that person will change his life, this is for all you IT stans - reddie imagines :) I know what they feel like, and to clarify, I'm not looking for people's lists of symptoms; posting this in other places got me pretty much just checklists of symptoms, and the scene currently just feels like a checklist rather than something that should be emotional. As promised, clothes lay on the bed. Beep beep, Richie, he heard someone whisper. He didnt need to, he just knew. i thiiiink he gets rescued by a couple of lesbians but i'm not too sure. Richie Tozier talks a lot. He reached out and grabbed his glasses off the bedside table, then slid them up the bridge of his nose. DA USERNAMES: It rips him up inside as he makes six new friends, one of which is named Richie who Eddie crushes on. lowercase intend "I have a Dare for you two." ", You betcha, Doctor K, Richie says around a grin.'. Not to mention, his throat is in a lot of pain. Beverly Marsh plans to do a lot more than fit in. Where Richie and Eddie had never met and the "Losers Club" was never a thing. She was good. Richie almost choked. It was a different nightmare, once or twice a week, but they seemed to get just a little scarier each time. Im not afraid of you! Richie tries, - god, he really does, - to fight back this time, but It just laughs at him. Reddie: Why Tumblr is Obsessed With 2 Guys From Stephen King's 'It' So like maybe they also get matching tattoos that dont appear until the two soulmates share a significant experience (like facing pennywise). It felt so real, Eddie. He watched as Pennywises red lips turned up into a sickening smirk and leant even closer to Richies face. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (170), Over the Garden Wall (Cartoon & Comics) (3), Eddie Kaspbrak/Richie Tozier-centric (433), Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ben Hanscom & Richie Tozier Are Best Friends, sorry i posted so late jashbcnsncjsjcjsjdhf, I have no qualms letting you know Stanley is alive, It's Not a Fix-It if Stanley Uris is Dead, i never beta for this fic so just accept what is there, I raw dog this fic into ao3 like richie raw dogs eddie in each chapter, Bill Denbrough & Eddie Kaspbrak & Richie Tozier & Stanley Uris, Mike Hanlon & Ben Hanscom & Eddie Kaspbrak & Richie Tozier, Everyone Ships Eddie Kaspbrak/Richie Tozier, Eddie Kaspbrak & Stanley Uris Are Best Friends, Eddie Kaspbrak & Richie Tozier Being Idiots, Eddie Kaspbrak & Richie Tozier First Meet, Richie Tozier Has a Crush on Eddie Kaspbrak, Richie Tozier secretly loves Bird Watching too, Richie Tozier & Stanley Uris Are Best Friends. Trick or Treat by Spazatron(1/1 | 1178 | general), I dunno, just a Halloween reddie oneshot where they take their kids trick or treating, Richies a grumpy little bitch for like a second, they have fun tho so, A Little Trust by poexdameron(1/1 | 3229 | mature), Eddies mind is racing, mostly with worry, so Richie is the first to respond. It was small and a perfect cylinder shape, and when he looked up, there was no roof - it was just walls that went up and up and never ended. Richie is on the wrong end of a botched Homenum Revelio, and he has to wait for it to wear off. Literally. You. His legs were aching and his chest was hurting and his eyes were stinging, and that was when he shot up in bed. Depressed loser likes superpowered babies, empowering ladies, singing songs from musicals, crying over fictional characters, bingewatching, and petting both dogs and cats. But right now, they were just weirdos.. Only one of those things is true. 2, Richie Tozier and Mike Wheeler Are Cousins. William Denbrough wishes he could be more than his stutter. Karma by QueenForADay(1/1 | 3477 | general). Usually, Richie didnt let these things get to him. He had helped his drunk mother to bed and thrown out empty bottles more times than he could count. You came! Bev beamed, already running to greet him with open arms. Not your standard I somehow convinced everyone that Im cool even though I am definitely not, type of lie, because he had no hand in that one. Stan made a face. A Kitten Almost Killed Richie Tozier byTheWeirdOneL. With that out of the way, read at your own discretion, and hateful comments will just be deleted. They never got better, yet they never got increasingly worse either. Eddie begs for him to talk about what is bothering him. Its okay, Im sure hes on his way. Eddie assured him, trying to sound confident even as he eyed the clock suspiciously. I Thought You Knew by Brittle_Bone_Gabe(1/1 | 2620 | teen).

Indigenous Made Moccasins Canada, Glacier County Warrant List, Houses For Rent In Perris, Ca By Owner, Articles R