And right now, were deep into Penguins season. The drinks as fabulous , but do NOT order the Old Fashioned. The hotel itself is beautiful. "Location is excellent for PNC Park, short Ubers to football and PPG Paints Arena.". #577 of 1,467 Restaurants in Pittsburgh. Convenient distance from the PPG Paints arena (we were in Pittsburgh for a concert). Great place to chill and watch a game or take a pit stop on a bike ride since they'remore, So here's my MO. 1,960 reviews. The Oaklander Hotel, Autograph Collection has a fitness center, shared lounge, a terrace and restaurant in Pittsburgh. 39 reviews. 1.1 Parking at PPG Paints Arena. very clean, safe, and easy to get to. There are many other options if you want a good steak and better service.". All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Felt like we were regulars. 257 reviews. Breakfast was what you would expect ,satisfactory. Most everything was wonderful! Hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Ive been blogging about sports travel for more than a decade, and traveling for sports for twice as long. "A verified traveler stayed at The Westin Pittsburgh, a Marriott Hotel. Price. Best Restaurants Near PPG Paints Arena - Tripadvisor A short drive from Pittsburgh International Airport and other attractions, this Pittsburgh hotel offers free airport and local area shuttle service within a 5 mile (5 mi) radius. Restaurants near PPG Paints Arena. Site Map | The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. More on that below. Twitter. People also searched for these near Pittsburgh: What are people saying about food near Pittsburgh, PA? These are the best pizza restaurants that allow takeout near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: pizza restaurants that deliver, cheap pizza spots. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Check In. Heres why: Pittsburghs ballpark,PNC Park, and its football stadium,Acrisure Stadium, stand just about next to each other in a prominent spot, just across the river from downtown; if youre coming into the downtown area in a taxi from the airport, chances are youll spot one or both venues as you look out at the gorgeous scenery of the area. Pittsburgh, PA 15219, Upcoming Events Biking (2 mi.) Steelhead Brasserie and Wine Bar pub, 0.1 miles away Great space with a real chill vibe. #17 Best Value of 557 places to stay in Pittsburgh. #260 of 1,465 Restaurants in Pittsburgh. lol (I honestly don't know what I was thinking since I'm not a heavy spice person, but it was delicious.) nothing more to say but amazing!!!!! Thanks! Youll find three floors of mouthwatering Italian food here, from Emporio: A Meatball Joint on the first floor, Mezzo, with pasta, pizza, and charcuterie on the second floor, and Il Tetto, the excellent and picturesque third-floor rooftop bar. Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish, Middle Eastern. Quaker Steak & Lube, known for its chicken wings, operates a stand on the 100 level, and Foxs Pizza has a major presence as well. Reserve Online. Even in a fervent sports town like Pittsburgh, it feels a little bit too easy to overlook the Penguins and their home, PPG Paints Arena. 357 6th Ave Heinz building Next To Duquesne Club. . Everyone loves their meals andmore, Cocktail BarsDive BarsAsian Fusion$$Downtown, Great venue. Choose your currency. Steelhead Brasserie and Wine Bar. The Best 10 Steakhouses near PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA - Yelp Search. The Original Giovanni's Pizza on 5th Ave. #631 of 1,466 Restaurants in Pittsburgh. Map updates are paused. THE 10 CLOSEST Hotels to PNC Park, Pittsburgh - Tripadvisor Fan Giveaways. the bartender went and got coffee to make me and espresso martini!! We liked everything about the Priory. Places to stay near another famous landmark. Pre-Event Dining | PPG Paints Arena These are the best cheap pizza spots near Pittsburgh, PA: Proper Brick Oven & Tap Room. The staff were wonderful and friendly. Everything about my meal was perfectly prepared and orchestrated to fit the vibemore, SouthernSoul FoodAmerican (Traditional)$$Downtown, the best chicken i've ever had! Z-Best is the best. Great space with a real chill vibe. Alternatively, you may use, #517 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #435 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #576 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #734 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #260 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #919 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,151 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,314 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,339 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #339 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,252 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #351 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,268 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #869 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,138 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #675 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #186 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #712 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #118 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #203 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #280 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Pittsburgh, Hotels near Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Senator John Heinz History Center, Restaurants near Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, Restaurants near Cambria Hotel Pittsburgh - Downtown, Restaurants near Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown, Restaurants near Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Downtown, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, Restaurants near Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, Restaurants near Free Pittsburgh Walking Tours, Restaurants near Golden Triangle Bike Rental, Restaurants near Noble Invention Bike Touring, Restaurants near Senator John Heinz History Center, Restaurants near Art Institute - Online Pittsburgh, PA, Restaurants near Byzantine Catholic Seminary of SS. More great accommodation options for your trip. These are the best pizza restaurants that deliver near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: pizza restaurants that allow takeout, cheap pizza spots. Featuring an indoor pool, Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown offers accommodations in Pittsburgh. This one is just as good and the environment just as fun. It's a little out of the way, but we'll worth the trip. We had a bridal brunch for my sister and her fianc. Error: Pittsburgh Penguins, Address Privacy Policy a carbonhouse experience, CAMBRIA HOTEL DOWNTOWN AT PPG PAINTS ARENA. Compare room rates, hotel reviews and availability. Every room at this hotel features a flat-screen TV. Beautiful view of the city from our room. More parking options are located down the hill toward downtown, starting with the Chatham Parking Garage located on the opposite side of Washington Place from the arena. 0.3 miles from PPG Paints Arena. The cleanliness of the hotel and the pool. 13. Been to many venues. Primantis is ubiquitous around Pittsburgh, not to mention available at every pro sports venue, but its not the only Steel City favorite available. PPG Paints Arena is a multi-purpose indoor arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that serves as home to the Pittsburgh Penguins of the National Hockey League (NHL), and was the home of the Pittsburgh Power of the Arena Football League (AFL) from 2011 to 2014. "I had the burger, my dad had the salmon and thoroughly enjoyed them. This is a review for pizza places near Pittsburgh, PA: "I stopped here for lunch with some family before a show across the street at the CLO Cabaret. Review. TripAdvisor Traveler Rating: 59 Reviews. very pleasant and adequate with comfortable beds also good breakfast. The problem is the staff. CAMBRIA HOTEL DOWNTOWN AT PPG PAINTS ARENA. Attractions near PPG Paints Arena: (0.05 mi) Church of the Epiphany (0.11 mi) Shale's Rinkside (0.36 mi) Free Pittsburgh Walking Tours (0.42 mi) Golden Triangle Bike Rental (0.44 mi) Noble Invention Bike Touring; View all attractions near PPG Paints Arena on Tripadvisor Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. 228 Federal St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5710. Located just off I-376 and less than 9 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport, this hotel offers an airline reservation desk and free local shuttle service every day. Amazing places to stay in the United States. Good location, near a square with a lot of restaurants. Phone: 412-381-6687. Venue Rating Wonderful 4.75 out of 5 (8 reviews) 100% Recommend . The staff was pleasant and efficient and liked that they had valet parking within the facility. Liked: Awesome; nicely set up. Really goodmore, DessertsIce Cream & Frozen YogurtChocolatiers & Shops$$Downtown, The first milkshake I tried when I moved to Pittsburgh was from the Milk Shake Factory. The service is excellent & attentive always. $129. This no-frills pizza shop is the perfect place to grab a slice or a pie before any PPG Paints Arena event. What did people search for similar to food near Pittsburgh, PA? The other highly visible entrance to the arena is on the south side, on the corner of Fifth Avenue and Washington Place. 0.2 km from PPG Paints Arena. How will you spend your time in the city? The chicken is very good as well as the side items. 285 reviews. And while the Uptown arena is located in a part of town that doesnt exactly scream best food in the city, there are still a few choice places within walking distance to grab a bite to eat before a game, or one of the arenas other events. The arena certainly has been a happening place in hockey circles, what with the Penguins having won two Stanley Cups in recent years. Fiori's Pizzaria. All times local If you dont mind walking a bit or at least going out of your way and it happens to be your first visit to Pittsburgh then you might find a side trip to the Strip District worth your time. Great facilities in room, very spacious, and hotel offers free breakfast which Breakfast was okay for a free on. Some facilities within a 15-minute walking distance include the Liberty Center, Uptown Parking, Bluffs Parking Lot, Trader Jacks Valet Parking, 1522 Fifth Avenue Lot, and US Steel Tower Garage. Mount Washington is 8 miles away. Located just down the street from the arena, Z-Best does most of its business through takeout, but has tables available for pre-game dinners, too. Theres a parking garage attached to the arenas east side, with no less than five additional lots across the street all are named after car dealerships owned by local entrepreneur Jim Shorkey. The location was great especially since we were attending an event at PPG Paints Arena. !more, I am absolutely obsessed with everything that is Moonlit Burgers. Located 1585 feet from the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown offers complimentary WiFi. Very clean, amazing staff, free drinks, free breakfast, free dinner. The hosts are very friendly andmore, Holy smokes what a great place to be. Eat with Reckless Abandon and try our NEW Sauces! 2023 PPG Paints Arena. Great location close to the malls and airport. I'm not vegan yet I ordered the Maitake and it was incredible. Facebook. Wondering what else to see near PPG Paints Arena? Had a fantastic time seeing Bob Seger. Hosting more than 150 events per year, PPG Paints Arena's state-of-the-art design attracts national collegiate tournaments, including the first and second rounds of the 2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship, and is home to the NHL . Hotels close to PPG Paints Arena in Downtown Pittsburgh - Expedia THE 10 CLOSEST Hotels to PPG Paints Arena Their tacos are smaller than some, but well worth it. Souper Bowl pub, 0.1 miles away The atmosphere and overall feel onmore, I absolutely LOVED this place. I was greeted as soon as Imore, Just order a extra large pepperoni pizza and a large cheese pizza and fries.pizza came.more, After much discussion we shared a big house salad, with cheese, and a medium pepperoni pizza (formore, We had a variety of salads and pizza for our table, everything was delicious.more, Some of the Best Pizza you can find in the 'Burgh! This spot is super close to the convention center. 8.4/10 Very Good! Paramore Affiliate Disclosure There is an alternative to driving in Pittsburgh the citys light rail system, known as the T. The closest stop to the arena is at Steel Plaza, a not-so-hilly three-block walk away. Home Teams Show more Show . Our guide to PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh includes information on events, tickets, parking, public transportation, nearby hotels and restaurants, seating and more. She loves her job and is just a super nice person. "Quick walk to PNC Park, with plenty of other shops, restaurants in between.". Our server was amazing, bringing usmore, This tap room has been here for 6 months. An update on my quest to visit every MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL stadium: Two leagues down! Chicken Wings, Food Delivery Services, Italian. 128 reviews. As for beer, Pittsburgh stalwart Iron City and Pennsylvania favorite Yuengling are readily available, as are selections from regional breweries such as Southern Tier and Victory Brewing. The Best 10 Restaurants near PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA - Yelp Conveniently located in the center of Pittsburgh, The Industrialist Hotel, Pittsburgh, Autograph Collection provides air-conditioned rooms, a fitness center, free WiFi and a restaurant. DiAnoia's Eatery. 1 Getting to the arena. The white balsamic vinagrette dressing is delicious. Located 20 minutes drive from the David L. Lawrence Convention Center and downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, this Marriott hotel offers an indoor pool. (1,018 reviews) "Great place to stay if you're going to a Pirates or Steelers game. " My favorite quick lunch " 09/10/2020. The Westin . If you found our PPG Paints Arena pages beneficial, the following related category pages might prove useful too: Unlock our Hotel Discounts Within 24Hours, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh an IHG Hotel, EVEN Hotels Pittsburgh Downtown an IHG Hotel, Joinery Hotel Pittsburgh Curio Collection by Hilton, The Industrialist Hotel Pittsburgh Autograph Collection. Tucked inside the Hotel Monaco, youll find a cozy, upscale tavern, perfect for an elegant dinner or drinks before the game. Within 4 blocks. 4.6. Very spacious room, clean, and comfortable. We particularly liked the one with jerseys from youth teams in the region, while a lot of kids fancied the giant goalie mask that they could walk inside and pose for pictures. Their guac is very good with a strong lime flavor. 260 N Shore Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5865. The Best 10 Food near . Walking (1 mi.) " Good prime seafood " 02/12/2023. Planning an overnight stay? All. 10 reviews. Their menu has most of the things you might recognize frommore, Ok my second time here was muchhh better than the first. I don't know if I'll be able to get one anywhere else - they'remore, Coffee & TeaSandwichesBubble Tea$Downtown, Good quantity of food can be shared with 1 more. Driving (5 mi.) Bus Service. Lizzo: The Special 2our Pittsburgh, PA Restaurants Steakhouses. . 1.1 mi from PPG Paints Arena. Looking for hotels near PPG Paints Arena? Wonderful atmosphere and food. Once inside, though, theres plenty to see, starting with the pretty large PensGear team store right inside the main gate. "It is also located a walkable 1.5 miles from PPG Paints Arena (to see the Penguins) and 1 mile from the Benedum Center (for live theatrical events).". Fill in your details and get competing quotes quickly as hotels bid to get your business. All rights reserved. Bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Great vibe all around.". 1.2 Pittsburgh hotels near PPG Paints Arena. The food is always good andmore, My wife and I ate at Eddie V's on 5/13/22. Saturday, May 13, 2023 8:00 pm Get tickets at Ticketmaster The room size and quality were a good value for the price we paid for the room. After 30 minutes we were seated. Enjoy a memorable dining experience at our modern Pittsburgh restaurant. Theres plenty of Southern influence going on at this game day restaurant, located just across the street from the arena, like fried green tomatoes and a Po Boy menu with oysters, shrimp, and catfish. Perfect for a family. (0.3 km from PPG Paints Arena). Driftwood Oven. It was new, modern, clean and comfortable. Hotels near PPG Paints Arena - Pittsburgh Penguins - Hotel Guides But I can't. Spots are available for standard and oversized vehicles, while you can reserve parking for your bus by calling 412-804-7904. . All rooms include a flat-screen TV. No salads, calzones,Stromboli's or any type of pasta!more, Great place for a slice of pizza on lunch break. A short distance from Pittsburgh International Airport with free shuttle service, this hotel features spacious accommodations furnished with full kitchens and free high-speed internet access. "Sullivan's Steakhouse is one of those restaurants that wants to be upscale but . A history of the Chicago Cubs iconic Wrigley Field, Updated guide: Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins. Best Food Concessions to Try at PPG Paints Arena (Pittsburgh, PA) are. very pleasant and adequate with comfortable beds also good breakfast. There can be plenty of traffic in the area, though, both from just the regular daily commute as well as when big events are taking place at PPG Paints Arena, so leaving early is always a prudent move especially if you arent familiar with Pittsburghs street layout, which can be very confusing to the uninitiated. Check Out. PPG Paints Arena was originally known as Consol Energy Center the name changed in fall 2016, on the heels of the Pens Stanley Cup championship a few months before. These are the best takeout food near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: affordable food, food for delivery. PPG Paints Arenais surrounded by quality hotels that will make your visit to Pittsburgh complete. There are several other parking facilities in the surrounding area for those wishing to cut PPG Paints Arena parking costs. Original publish date:February 4, 2016 0.1 mile to PPG Paints Arena. Unlike the restaurant but like many other peoplemore, SeafoodWhiskey BarsSteakhousesStrip District, My boyfriend and I went here on our first date and sat in the Cigar Room. 1.8 km from PPG Paints Arena. The hotel was VERY clean and the staff was very friendly. Set in Pittsburgh, Drury Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge is 8.1 mi from Mount Washington and offers facilities like fitness center. Restaurants Near PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA It takes another trip up an escalator to reach the concourse level, on which youll find more souvenir shops as well as some cool displays. 2012-2023, Itinerant Fan. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Waiting in line to go through security was less than 10 minutes. . The Best 10 Food near PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA - Yelp PNC Park, where the Pittsburgh Pirates play baseball, is a bit over one mile away, and Acrisure Stadium (Heinz Field . The Best Places to Eat Around PPG Paints Arena Also, popular local eatery Burgatory operates a stand not far away. If youre sitting in the upper deck, you can roam the concourse and find a large number of standing-room spots where you can keep track of the event. PPG Paints Arena, 1001 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, 15219, Pennsylvania, This venue is ranked #4 of 18 venues in Pittsburgh. Loved her sidekick. Choose from 17 hotels within a 19 minute walk. I haven't had one item there that I didn't like. These are the best cheap pizza spots near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: pizza restaurants that allow takeout, pizza restaurants that deliver. Its down the hill from Centre Avenue, so if you enter this way, youll wind up ascending a long escalator to the event level, where patrons entering via Centre Avenue will be coming in. Our waitress was efficient and polite but not overly friendly.". Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Meanwhile, the Penguins home arena is tucked away in a less touristy part of the city, east of downtown and right next to Duquesne University; though there are a handful of prominent hotels nearby, its location makes it less likely that youll happen upon it while strolling about town. My biggest thrill is combining the two. Acrisure Stadium is a popular choice with many hotels nearby. And once you find PPG Paints Arena, youll find one of the nicest, sleekest buildings in the NHL, with plenty of modern amenities as well as nods to the teams history and the region it calls home. Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we earn a commission if you make a purchase. Hotels near PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA | ConcertHotels.com more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown 0.3 miles away THE 10 CLOSEST Hotels to PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh What are the best pizza restaurants that deliver? I will hopefully be back again! As a new visitor to Pittsburgh, I stumbled upon this plan and wow am I glad I did! Within walking distance of PPG Paints Arena and restaurants. Of course, for a sampling of Primantis or any other quintessentially Pittsburgh eateries, you can just wait until you go inside the arena. Disliked: Nothing. Website design and WordPress customization by Rosebud Designs. But at the same time, were very likely underestimating the resourcefulness of hockey fans who know their way to the barn no matter what city theyre in. Additionally, many other routes stop Downtown within a short walk of PPG Paints Arena. Tastes like watered down Fireball. They have a nice lobby bar also and the rooms were very large and spacious! Sort: Recommended. Stadium Guides . Downtown's Sienna Mercato is a bit of a hike from the arena (plan on at least a 15-minute walk), but that shouldn't dissuade you from stopping by before or after a PPG Paints . 4 Watching a game at PPG Paints Arena. The Nashville chicken blew me away literally. , service is great and love the ambiancemore, KoreanComfort FoodCocktail Bars$$Downtown, Yum! The hotel exceeded my expectations. Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown. 0.7 km from PPG Paints Arena. We have top picks, reviews and Uber estimates to help make your decision easier. #21 Best Value of 557 places to stay in Pittsburgh. (0.6 km from PPG Paints Arena). Zoom in to see updated info. This is one of the best! Loved the arena; loved the event; loved the friendly staff; loved it! Airport shuttle was a breeze to summon and swift. and the slope on which the arena sits makes for an interesting layout (more on that later). Check the latest COVID-19 restrictions before you travel. Its on the way, its incredibly cheap, and the hoagies (classic Italian is our favorite) are two-handed affairs that will leave you full well into the third period. The presence of Duquesne University means that the neighborhood hangouts can have a college-like feel, but that doesnt mean every establishment in the area is meant to be easy on the wallet. Five minutes is fine in IHOP or Denny's, but not for a steakhouse. We had a variety of salads and pizza for our table, everything was delicious. 0.1 miles from PPG Place. The Best 10 Steakhouses near PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA. The staff were wonderful and friendly. | Located in a historic building that previously housed a Benedictine monastery, this Pittsburgh hotel offers a courtyard garden decorated in the style of an Italian Villa. The Best Hotels Closest to PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh for 2023 Nice young lady. PPG Paints Arena Parking Guide: Tips, Maps, Deals | SPG We always bring friends from out ofmore, We went to Eddie V's after getting married (small private no reception) and the staff went above and beyond! Youll find a selection of gourmet burgers, sandwiches, fries, and shakes. Surrounded by museums, gardens and entertainment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania city center, this hotel offers a convenient location near a variety of attractions as well as enjoyable amenities. Copyright 19962023 That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. For more on visiting Pittsburgh, check out our Pittsburgh sports travel guide. People also searched for these near Pittsburgh: What are people saying about pizza places near Pittsburgh, PA? It was also quiet and the rooms have lovely showers. It features an on-site restaurant. Some of Pittsburghs trendiest bars and restaurants sit on either Penn or Liberty avenues in this area, as does Primanti Brothers, one of the places people most identify with the Steel City. Average Price: $30 and under. Walked in and was not expecting such anmore, I've been to several locations including the ones in Germany.

Which Cities In Florida Have The Least Mosquitoes, Does Ripple Milk Have A Seal, Teres Minor Strain Recovery Time, Articles R

restaurants within walking distance of ppg paints arena