Ever since Teddy Lupin left her for her cousin Victoire, Rose Weasley has resolved to spend the rest of her life lonely, unemployed and drunk. Scorpius Malfoy/Lily Luna Potter - Works | Archive of Our Own Both Rose and hugo know that if they want to extend their curfew on a school night to ask their father as he is more likely to say yes with out questioning it. When exchange student June Lorrison sets foot at Hogwarts, she isn't expecting to end up wrestling James Potter in a puddle of slime, nor does she expect to be fake-dating his best friend, nor does she expect to become best friends with his unhinged cousin.Meanwhile, Riley Finnigan has been in love with Aura Thomas all his life, Lacey Macmillan and Scorpius Malfoy are best friends, but between the two of them have no luck at all with romance (unless you count the terrifying Eve Stroud as good luck). But Rose still missed Albus. A filthy, rude, Slytherin by heart! Ron raged, fiery red hair standing on end. Hermiones eyes brightened, a clever boy like Scorpius would be perfect for her intelligent daughter, Rose. Rose and Scorpius were nothing more thanacquaintancesduring their first year at Hogwarts. 51 Best Harry Potter Fan Fiction Stories - Cross Overs, Dramione i love this story its amazing i totally ship rose and scorpius but i just wish draco accepted scorpius like in the book the curse child. Through his backhanded comment, this jealousy can be inferred, but it was unknown what these complicated feelings really meant. Furthermore, when coming out of the Black Lake, Scorpius was overjoyed in seeing Harry Potter. Rose Weasley had more passion in her pinky finger than most people had in their entire lives. Star-crossed Polyamory Harry Potter and his daughter Lily are seemingly at very different points in their lives. And not just any M cover credits go to @confuzzzled Pero quien ganara el corazn del pequeo rubio. She's only ever seen Scorpius A series of Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Granger Weasley instagram posts, featuring lots of your favourites from the next gen gang. I shook my head, my back pressing against a wall, his breath fanning in my face. Harry transfigured himself to look like Voldemort and planned to apprehend Delphi. Scorpius was upset when he found out they had created another alternate reality where Albus no longer existed, and resolved to put time right again. Expect lots of fluff! Albus would often drag the group to J.Pippins Potions shop much to the displeasure of the other participants. [7] Rose embodied just a little bit of her mother Rose was ambitious; and since her mother was Hermione Granger, meaning she had quite a lot to live up, in terms of achievement. Marital status Hermione buried her head in her hands, trying to hide from the scene. Camelia Salvatore solo es otra nia con padres no mgicos que termina en Hogwarts, pero que por algn motivo termina siendo amiga del famoso Albus Potter, aunque ella no entienda porque el chico es famoso. Yes, I agree. Rose Weasley is a typical Gryffindor, the best student in the course, who quite expectedly received a school prefect badge in the seventh year. However, the Transfiguration spell faded, and Delphi and Harry duelled. Twenty-six years after the fall of Voldemort, there is a new group of Dark Wizards: they are the Children of Salazar and their greatest talent is to operate in the shadows.No one knows they exist, but when 18-year-old Scorpius Malfoy is mysteriously killed in the streets of Knockturn Alley, the fight for survival becomes a priority.Draco doesn't want to resign himself to his son's death and will do anything to find the culprits. She must keep it s. Rewrite My Life 7 pages 3 weeks ago Captain America is the best Rose is the eldest child and only daughter to Ron and Hermione Weasley. Scorpius sat in an empty compartment on the Hogwarts Express until he was later joined by Albus and Rose. Scorpiusmalfoy Stories - Wattpad They say its very Muggle like, but theyre learning how to waltz. But even then, fights are rare. Gryffindor[4] However, as Albus reached the compartment he shared with Scorpius, Rose followed him, trying to talk to him, but Albus knew that Rose was in fact acting on her parents' behalf and abruptly told her to leave him alone. Others in his year included Albus Potter and Rose Granger-Weasley; Rose was discouraged by her father from becoming "too friendly" with Scorpius and was encouraged to beat him in every test.[3]. When the next gen kids find out about fanfiction of themselves they decide to read it aloud. Alendeira Alexis Malfoy is the twin of Scorpius Malfoy. Granger-Weasley familyWeasley familyGranger familyHogwarts School of Witchcraft and WizardryGryffindorGryffindor Quidditch team[5] I hope you all enjoy Rose Weasley is just like her mother in more ways than one. Hi, Scorpius stuttered. The pair starts out as enemies during their first year as Rose feel's threatened by Scorpius' new relationship with her cousin/best friend, Albus Potter. Rose decided to leave but Albus stayed, joking that he only did for the sweets. On their next trip in time, he helps him and Harry duel Delphi. Before boarding the Hogwarts Express her father spotted Draco Malfoy and his son Scorpius, telling Rose to beat the young Malfoy in every subject. Scorose FanFiction!! As the year went on, Rose became more infuriated over Scorpius' constant poking fun at her, and worked harder than ever to beat him in classes. Later, Albus and Scorpius travelled back to the Triwizard Tournament, trying to prevent Cedric Diggory's death, using the Time-Turner they had stolen from Rose's mother and helped by the mysterious Delphini. Later Scorpius gathered his courage and asked Rose out, but she refused, giving him a somewhat look of pity. To warn everyone in the future what is happening, Albus and Scorpius used Harry's blanket to send a message through time. Scorpius read the Malfoy collection of books, and became knowledgeable about the wizarding world, the Second Wizarding War and Harry Potter, through reading these books. Between you and I, scorpius is a hufflepuff in my story and albus is a slytherin! She is plain in regards to fashion and style, usually wearing loose, confort-type clothing; and always paired with her favorite converse sneakers. Rose was said to have inherited her mother's intelligence as well as her rumoured photographic memory. Through Rose's father Ron she is part of the WeasleyFamilyand the Prewett Family which are both pure-blood wiazrding famlies. As he left, Albus and Scorpius told him that his father Amos loved him. Para l, algo cambi en 4to ao, para ella, en 7mo; para sus abuelos, nunca.J. The rose is also the national flower of England. The Weeks Left | Albus Potter | We hid ourselves away, the three of us. Um Dad. I'm really excited that Scorpius is the first Malfoy to get into Ravenclaw because it breaks alot of barriers. Based on the next generation's adventures at Hogwarts. Cedric killed Neville Longbottom, who had been crucial to Voldemort's defeat who won instead. Scorpius Malfoy | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom The pair starts out as enemies during their first year as Rose feel's threatened by Scorpius' new relationship with her cousin/best friend, Albus Potter. But just ignore me, because it went the way you wanted it, and it was written quite well. At the beginning of her fourth year, in the Hogwarts Express, Rose tried to reach out to Albus and to improve their relation, who had become increasingly tense as Albus had a difficult time in Hogwarts in contrast with Rose and was also growing apart from his family. Rose mother becomes Ministress of Magic as she starts her first year at Hogwarts. He was later happily reunited with Albus where which he hugged him while submerged in water. It reached the point where Albus rebuffed her halfhearted attempts to reconcile because he knew it wasn't sincere; indeed, Rose had only attempted to do so at the request of her parents. K. Rowling nos priv de todo lo que experimentan los alumnos de sptimo ao en Hogwarts (porque Harry Potter no lo vivi) pero, quizs, ste sea el ao ms trascendental en la vida de Rose Granger-Weasley y Scorpius Malfoy.Despus de una decepcin, Rose dej de ser la perfecta prefecta, que todos esperaban de ella, para convertirse en La Leona y, a pesar de que probablemente sea una presa ms, Scorpius se arriesga a besarla y probarla, probar que es mejor de lo que cualquiera espera. I'm sorry but I must say, Harry and Malfoy were actually meant to be friends. However, Delphi managed to get the Time-Turner back and went back in time to 30 October 1981, the day before James and Lily Potter died. She was hoping to part before either of their fathers saw them together. Started Dating In another alternate timeline where Albus was never born and Voldemort ruled, Scorpius was apparently more of a bully, as he allegedly forced Craig Bowker Jnr to do his homework for him. Rose felt her hands clenching into fists, Zach being the only one to notice her reaction. Our child, Scorpius, was born it was the best day of both our lives, although it weakened Astoria considerably. They tried to jump from the train by climbing up to the roof through a window only to find the trolley witch, who tried to stop them from leaving the moving train. Affiliation Never would have thought that Malfoys kid would not be in Slytherin! I wanted to conserve her strength and so the rumours started.The pain and happiness caused by Scorpius's birth explained by Draco Malfoy. She'll never have him, not even after a dose of Amortentia. Rose Weasley is the girlfriend and later on wife to Scorpius Malfoy . Rose Granger-Weasley & Scorpius Malfoy Friendship Bisexual Teddy Lupin Auror Teddy Lupin Teddy Lupin Jealousy James Sirius Potter Being an Asshole James Sirius Potter in love Teddy Lupin in love Todos estn enamorados de Scorpius Scorpius Malfoy Adorable Good Parent Draco Malfoy Jealous James Sirius Potter Summary He was a classmate of Rose Granger-Weasley and Albus Potter, and he made a strong bond with the latter. She enjoys playing quidditch and hide-and-go-seek with her family and friends, thinking shes a master at hiding. By the time Scorpius realizes he's in love with Rose, their rivalry is six years too far gone. . Indeed, as he was recounting it to Albus, Rose passed by and spoke to Albus and a stunned Scorpius, before calling him "Scorpion King", his nickname in an alternate reality in which he was popular, and leaving with an amused smile. They enter into a romantic relationship in their sixth year. Scorpius was shown to be a brave, intelligent, and understanding individual. Please, Id rather him stay with Weasleys, Draco groaned. She stormed out of the room, tears flooded her eyes like a tsunami. Scorpius and Rose first noticed each other on the platform at King's Cross Station. Pansy! Draco sneered and turned away, snapping for his teary-eyed wife, who had been observing the whole time, to follow. In the Harry Potter Lego game, Scorpius is shown to wink at Rose Granger-Weasley while on the train, possibly hinting that he may be flirting with her. Rose Weasley (March 7, 2006 - Present) is a Half-Blood Witch born toto Pure-Blood Wizard Ronald Weasley and his Muggle-born wife Hermione Granger. The princess refused to sleep on the bed they made on the floor. The enemies who used to tease and bully each other. Ah, Potter, my old nemesis, Draco spit, the venom in his mouth more evident than his receding hairline, as you may have heard, myoffspring is none the less an intellectual Ravenclaw, and no longer welcome in the House of Malfoy. He is more than welcome to stay with Ginny, James, Albus, Lilly, Teddy, and I, Harry nodded to an illuminated Scorpius. He was said to resemble Draco as much as Albus Potter resembled Harry Potter. The relationship between Pure-Blood Wizard Scorpius Malfoy and Half-Blood Witch Rose Weasley is complicated. Rose, Niko Janjury and Violet Hubble would often join Albus, Scorpius and their roommate Zachary Zabini in the Library or the Hogsmead trips. Consequently, the popular Rose distanced herself from Albus as she disliked the fact her cousin was sorted into Slytherin, and also because she highly disapproved of her cousin's friendship with Scorpius, due to his death-eater family, only acting friendly towards her former best friend in front of their relatives. Mortal enemies in Hogwarts, mortal enemies for life. On the Hogwarts Express, when Albus told him about his meeting with Amos Diggory and the discovery of a Time-Turner, they made a plan to retrieve the Time-Turner and travel back in time to save Cedric Diggory. House I didn't want to risk her health, I said it didn't matter whether the Malfoy line died with me whatever my father said. With the approval of Harry, they were allowed to keep their friendship. Rose Weasly is a book lover, a quidditch player, and a smart ass. To get his attention, she tried to engage in small talks, telling him that the Ministry now led by her mother recently confiscated a Time-Turner, a story which greatly interested Albus who left to share it with Scorpius. Rose Weasley | Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki | Fandom By standers even glared with question. It is definitely an unexpected twist that nobody would have foreseen. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy. She began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 2017 the same time and year as Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy and she was sorted into . -JRR Tolkien, Favorite Quote:"Give me your hands if we be friends, and Robin shall restore amends"~Puck, A Midsummer Night's Dream. Una historia en donde como el dulce Scorpius Malfoy tienen a todo el mundo de cabeza. It got to the point where Rose couldn't hang out with Albus without Scorpius and sometimes Albus' other roommate, Zachary Zabini, being there. She has long wavy hair that she usually ties up in a messy bun or pony tail. Favorite Quote:No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Everras father is killed in a tragic accident, and she [Cover Art Not Mine!!] They succeeded and returned to the present only to find that they had created another alternate reality. 2005/2006), was an English half-blood witch and the daughter of Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. Take the Tumble by Kittenshift17 - Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy hate each other, but they succumb to an irresistible challenge, proving their passionate rivalry is more than it seems. Oh, dont tell me youre a Hufflepuff! No, Im not Im a proud Ravenclaw who socializes with Lorena and Lyzar Lovegood, Ravenclaw, Griffydors Victorie, Hugo, Rose Weasley, and Teddy Tonks, and to your most dislike, James, Albus, and Lilly Potter, Scorpius proudly declared, leaving his poor old father wordless. I wear them around my father. Albus became isolated because of the jokes being made about him which led Harry to believe that Scorpius was the one influencing him instead. Just Ron and friends at and after Hermione's funeral, and a glimps at Rita Skeetar's niece's take. Rose continued to deny any affections toward Scorpius, especially to herself. Unless you can be Batman. Contents 1 Biography 1.1 Early Life 1.2 Hogwarts Years Who said pregnancy was a blessing? Hermion is the more disciplinary parent between the two of them. Rose didn't mind Zach as much, he was polite and mostly kept to himself. Not only does she try to handle his newly changed attitude, but will discovering Hogwart's best-kept secret get in the way? It has a heartbeat, I think. When she meets Albus Severus Potter, they became fast enemies, as she held a grudge against him for what his dad did to her dad. As Scorpius opened his mouth to speak, Zach mumbled something in a mocking tone. Rose Weasley goes to Hogwarts for the first time and meets a boy named Scorpius. Additonally, she grew an even stronger previous bond than before. Rose, becoming more comfortable with Scorpius and Zach's inevitable presence, asked the boys why none of them had asked any girls to Hogsmeade. Rose has bright red hair like her father and wide eyes that are somewhere between green and hazel. And I don't want that.Scorpius choosing to give up being "king" of a Hogwarts in a world ruled by Voldemort. They travelled to St Oswald's Home for Old Witches and Wizards where he met Amos Diggory and Delphi. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (504), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (173), Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game) (2), Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter (143), Albus Severus Potter/Original Female Character(s) (118), James Sirius Potter/Original Female Character(s) (70), Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant (91), Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Albus Severus Potter/Original Female Character(s), Original Longbottom Characters (Harry Potter), Scorpius Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), they kinda hate each other but then get together, Lily Luna Potter/Original Female Character(s), James Sirius Potter/Original Female Character(s), |Translation into Ukrainian, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling, Albus Severus Potter & James Sirius Potter, Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter Friendship, Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter Fluff, Post-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Lily Luna Potter/Original Male Character(s), Scorpius Malfoy/Original Female Characters, Harry Potter y el nio maldito - Thorne & Rowling. She knew Scorpius would end up hurting Albus and she had to be there to protect him, like she always was. Rose's father, Ron, had pointed the blonde boy, telling her to"beat him in every class.". Title(s) With a heartbeat. By the end of first year, Rose had gotten closer to her roommates than she ever had in childhood. He is exactly who I know he is! And it shall be, Hermione stepped up, Hugo, Bill, Fleur, Victorie, Teddy, Ron, Lilly, James, Albus, and Ginny all behind as the Potter-Weasley-Tonks-Potter clan. I like how @BeckoningLovely took it and made it work. And fortunately they had the majority of their classes together so they could still be partners. Her skin is pale, which draws more attention to her red hair. Red[3] She's a know-it-all Ravenclaw. Rose and Scorpius must get along, but how will they pull it off? the second is that his eyes are grey. Ron Weasley (father)Hermione Granger (mother)Hugo Granger-Weasley (younger brother)Arthur Weasley (paternal grandfather)Molly Weasley (ne Prewett) (paternal grandmother)Mr Granger (maternal grandfather)Mrs Granger (maternal grandmother)William Weasley (paternal uncle)Charles Weasley (paternal uncle)Percy Weasley (paternal uncle)Fred Weasley (paternal uncle) George Weasley (paternal uncle)Ginevra Potter (ne Weasley) (paternal aunt)Fleur Weasley (ne Delacour) (paternal aunt by marriage)Audrey Weasley (paternal aunt by marriage)Angelina Weasley (ne Johnson) (paternal aunt by marriage)Harry Potter (paternal uncle by marriage)Victoire Weasley (paternal first cousin)Louis Weasley (paternal first cousin)Dominique Weasley (paternal first cousin)Molly Weasley II (paternal first cousin)Lucy Weasley (paternal first cousin)Fred Weasley II (paternal first cousin)Roxanne Weasley (paternal first cousin)James Potter II (paternal first cousin)Albus Potter (paternal first cousin)Lily L. Potter (paternal first cousin)Granger-Weasley familyWeasley family (paternal family)Granger family (maternal family)Prewett family (paternal relatives)House of Black (paternal ancestors)Yaxley family (paternal ancestors)Flint family (paternal ancestors) Not long after their wedding they get pregnant with their first daughter,Parker. I applaud your fan-fic. Mortal enemies. Later, while on board the train, Albus and Rose wandered around the train looking for a compartment to sit in. NOTE: This page is to be revised in the next few weeks. Rose with her family on platform 9 before starting her fourth year. "I see it in your eyes. Scorpius seemed to enjoy making Rose angry. Scorpius and Rose go on to develop a crush on each other during their teen years, secretly having respect for their constant opponent. She was hoping to part before either of their fathers saw them together. Rose immediately disliked the friendship, finding Scorpius' intentions to be untrustworthy. I love this! Regardless, he and Albus became great friends and Scorpius encouraged him to ignore what the students were saying about them. Rose had a good relationship with her cousin Albus prior to them going to Hogwarts, but after Albus was sorted into Slytherin and became friends with the son of a former death-eater, she chose to distance herself from him. Scorpius' refusal to accept the truth, and the rest of the family being a mess. Before going to school for his fourth year, Albus told his father that he was having a hard time at school. the first thing lily notices about the boy who stands before her is his shock of platinum blond hair. But one day when Scorpius Mal " -, !" -Walt Disney, Favorite Quote:"Never laugh at live dragons." She's kind and sweet and responsible only one day in the summer, she gets drunk with the Marauders and something happens in the night. Rose does always have a problem with Hugo pursuing Octavia McLaggen as she would always stare meanly and not be kind to Rose.Tavia blames Rose's mother for her parents failed relationship. Half-blood -, . However, when her family gets the La vita di Albus Severus Potter stata gi complicata dal nome affibbiatogli dai suoi illustri genitori. Rose was said to have inherited her father's red hair,[3] the hair colour famously shared by most of the Weasley clan. They were the Heads of Hogwarts, had perfect scores, were top of their class and didn't inten. All Rights of Harry Potter go to the amazing J.K Rowling! English Rose is pregnant with Scorpius Malfoy's baby, after a drunken night together. This is an amazing fanfic. Human Rose and Scorpius would make subtle jabs at each other when Albus wasn't paying attention. ~ Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Interestingly, at the very last moment, Rose passed Scorpius and Albus on the stairs. Later, after they corrected their mistakes and discovering that she was back, Scorpius tried to hug an unknowing Rose after she called him "Bread head", but she kicked him in the shin. What are you doing with that Weasley girl? After their previous love affair turned sour, Scorpius is no longer interested in her which makes Rose want him even more. They shared the sweets along with stories on their journey to Hogwarts, beginning their friendship. Despite her busy schedule she still makes time to visit Rose during the first quidditch match of the season and to send her letters every week. Rose brightened, exchanging a joyous look at Scorpius. IT is a featus. He, however, struggled with a . Albus is not in Slytherin anymore and Harry tells Albus he will have to end his friendship with Scorpius and that he will be keeping an eye on him to ensure he does. Community content is available under. Relationship information Desperate to win Teddy back and get her life back on track, Rose enlists the help of a random muggle to be her fake boyfriend. The pair will go to any extremes to always be their for each other,regarldess of the situation. This may symbolise her parents' relationship with each other. Most of it takes part in 6th year up. They compete in everything from the quidditch pitch to being top of the class . BUT HES NOT IN SLYTHERIN! Rose screeched, causing all mouths to drop. Mia knows something's up with her "little sister", and she's determined to find out what it is! They agreed to a plan and with Delphi's help, Albus, Scorpius, and Delphi used Polyjuice Potion to disguise themselves as Ron, Harry, and Hermione respectively and sneaked into the Ministry of Magic. "Two blue lines..two? Four years later they have a son namedSebastian. Enjoy the story and this journey into the darkness! Until he finds a gem in mysteri 5 times that Scorpius Malfoy and Lily Luna Potter's developing relationship was reminiscent of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasleys. Status Hugo is the younger brother to Rose and like most younger brothers he often likes to tease her. She was quite similar to her mother in the fact that she put a lot of pressure on herself and how she just wanted to do the right thing. Wonderfully written! I, Rose Weasley, yes a Wotter, have snogged a Malfoy. However, he and his friends find something old and mysterious in Rose Weasley has a secret, but otherwise, she is just the average thirteen year old, excited about starting her third year at Hogwarts. Harry Potter Mischief Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Nationality Oh Mr. Weasley, Scorpius began, trying to make a good impression by holding out his hand. They later returned to normal school life, with the approval of Harry to be friends again. Three more weeks till graduation. Scorpius and Albus returned to the present through the Great Lake, where they were found by their parents. Rose noticed Scorpius shoot Zach a death glare. Rose was also thought to be close to her mother, Hermione Granger, as they had many of the same qualities, such as intelligence. He restored the original timeline along with Albus and Rose back into existence. Delphi pleaded with Voldemort, actually Harry, to accept her. Rose Weasley Scorpius Malfoy Stories | Quotev One more week till the beginning of N.E.W.T.s. He told Albus to end his friendship with Scorpius which he refused to do. Scorpius seems to have a hero worship towards Harry Potter, as he seems to have a high esteem of Harry. Rose and her roommates welcomed Dominique to stay with them for a while to give the other girls a chance. In which Rose Granger-Weasley, our favourite queen of sass destined to be in Gryffindor gets sort Albus Severus Potter begins his first year at Hogwarts amid the next generation of wizards and witches. She got it from her mum, the pure determination to soak in all the information that she learned because to her, there Rose Weasly is a book lover, a quidditch player, and a smart ass. Her family lives in the Wizarding World, where she was born and spent most of her time growing up. Three months later, she reveals that she's pregnant..with her brother's best friend! Family members However, Scorpius was happy, seeing Rose's stare as a sign that she was becoming receptive to his advances and as the first step of their future together. She seemed to be quite close to her cousin Albus Potter, who was about the same age and who shared her anxiety about where he would be sorted at school. As Rose prepared to go off to her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with her cousin Albus in 2017, her father jokingly encouraged her to be Sorted into the same House as himself and her mother, Gryffindor. The two boys are known to also have a rather close relationship in which hugging often takes place. Your writing is great and you should keep on writing. When Albus and Scorpius travelled back through time, Scorpius mistook a young Hermione for Rose, hinting that there was a strong resemblance between Rose and her mother. And James, well, who even knows what's going on in that head, not to mention the mysterious plots of his brother, Albus.Throw in the all-too-relatable History of Magic and Potions teachers, Professor Cavanaugh and Professor Abbascia, and you've got yourself one hell of a time at Hogwarts.Sixth year will be full of new friendships, old rivalries, unlikely romances, and of course some meddlesome Slytherins. Harry Potter and the Cursed ChildThe aftermath of Scorpius's first (unsuccessful) attempt at asking Rose out. The Scorpius who inadvertently made this timeline shift was rather surprised and shocked at this revelation. They decided to retrieve it and destroy it. "- Johnny Depp, Favorite Quote:Whether you think you can, or you think you cant, you are right-Henry Ford, Favorite Quote:Create adventures for yourself, Favorite Quote:"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers, to turn on the light." Scorpius! Draco Malfoy called through the bustling halls of the platform.

Most Expensive 3ds Console, Articles R

rose weasley and scorpius malfoy pregnant fanfiction