Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya - Adults Only, Carretera Federal 307 Chetumal- Puerto Jurez km 254 + 600, Akumal. Select your dates to check availability and book your vacation package now. In fact, that is my favorite thing about Akumal - the beach and the snorkeling. Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View, Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View - Bathroom, Carretera Federal, 307,km 254 +600 Pueblo de Akumal, Riviera Maya, 77760, Mexico. Have fun, be kind, and tip the hard working men and women that make your trip so amazing. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Total agree that there was no significant need. What are some of the property amenities at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya? Attached bathroom People also searched for these near Lakewood: See more breakfast & brunch near Lakewood. It was fantastic! These packages include accommodations and flights for early birds. Prices may not reflect real-time pricing or availability. With a Mayan name meaning place of the turtle, this AAA Four Diamond resort is renowned for its beautiful beach, calm Caribbean waters and green sea turtle population making it an oasis for snorkeling. Is parking available at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya? Garden view Situated on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula and just a one hour drive from Cancun International Airport, this haven is located on one of the most pristine beaches in Mexico. Cleanliness 4.9. Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View Double . Bogey, scratch or somewhere in between, you'll fall for these resorts and their golf courses. Minimum check-in age is 18. Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya: Memorable time, we will be going back - See 10,852 traveler reviews, 13,717 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya at Tripadvisor. Then you have access to breakfast at the Seaside grill. Enjoy the natural beauty of Akumal - meaning "Place of Turtles" in Mayan - by snorkeling off the coast, visiting nearby underwater rivers, or simply basking on the pristine beach. Free WiFi access is available. Accessibility features are based on request and availability, and are not guaranteed. steph curry age when drafted WTLW. Full bathroom with an ocean view bath, bidet, and whirlpool. And, with award-winning Pevonia skincare products, youre treated to an unforgettable spa experience. Contributions should be travel related. Themore. Beautiful grounds and all of the employees were very nice, friendly and helpful. We loved the shows every night and the live music during the afternoons and evenings. We were disappointed that they had stoppedmore, Breakfast & BrunchBurgersAmerican (Traditional)$, As someone who moves a lot, eats out too often, and especially appreciates breakfast out, just thismore, The Eatery (not to be confused with The Eatery lol) is the 2010s version of a popular breakfastmore, This was one of the best meals I have had in a sit down restaurant. Secrets Akumal, closest in the Cancun and Riviera Maya to Chichen Itza, Tulum and Coba, . Find the best deals on vacation packages to destinations in Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii, Central America, and South America with AppleVacations.com. secretsbahiamita.com website is dedicated to Sell ONLY Secrets . What is Travelers Choice Best of the Best? Stayed there in February 2021, we did preferred. The activities were so great. Tulum Mayan Ruins and Xplor Theme Park are also within 20 miles (32 km). Please contact WestJet Vacations for details, restrictions and additional fees 1-877-737-7001. It is better than any other Secrets that I have been to. Head to the beach in a hurry with a low-priced vacation package ideal for a quick getaway. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. The main perk I liked was having breakfast at Seaside, amazingly good food and service. Secrets Akumal, is the Preferred Club worth the extra money? The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. Dinner can be la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect), Flight interruptions and passenger rights. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. 570 feet I am not sure that I even saw 3 of them over the span on my 4 days there. Secrets Akumal - Check out our options and guarantee the best prices for your trip. Air conditioning All rights reserved. We ate preferred breakfast as early as 7am. When we stayed at Secrets Maroma, we didn't feel like it was worth the extra cost. Secrets Akumal, is the Preferred Club worth the extra money? By - March 1, 2021. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. This place runs like a well oiled machine. It must to have been years ago because Secrets Akumal does not give bracelets at any level. Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Akumal, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Akumal. Lunch: 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Oceana Fresh Seafood Restaurant Seafood served in open-air, quiet and romantic seaside setting. Secrets Akumal, is the Preferred Club worth the extra money? To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Zoom in to see updated info. No mention of water circuit. We wish you all the best in your marriage! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Free WiFi, Private suite Save. This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay. Own or manage this property? see what we're doing to keep you safe when you travel. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Spa tub Best place to snorkel (and see turtles) , Day passes, turtle tr, parking,golf carts, Fishing / Catamarans / Whale Sharks / Sian Kaan trips, Condo , Casita, Budget places, cooks, & Groceries/Shopping, Akumal Bay Beach and Wellness Resort (ABBWR) Information, Grand Palladium info on each of the 4 sections, Palladium Maps, Emails, Info package, price matching, WIFI, Palladium emails, drinks/beer, food reviews, dress code, spa, where to snorkel, GBP Bars, Spas, Pools, Gyms, and Timeshares (& NEW CONSTRUCTION), GBP Akumal (best rooms / email / Map) & new resort next door, Bahia Sian Kaan, Map, Best Rooms, Bahia Golf Course, and the Time Share (Privileges), GBP Tips, section differences, Buffets and ALCs, Internet, repeat perks & Upgrades, Sunscape Resort (was the Oasis Tulum Resort ). Casual 6:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Portofino Italian Restaurant Free WiFi. Re: mini bar. Private pool Although the Buffet at this resort had a. good selection and drink service. It's a very sexy resort. Thanks! Air availability is control by airlines. The employees at this resort went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. The rooms are closer to the beach but the entire venue is not a bad walk anyway. over a year ago Reviewed this property I purchased a regular room. Accommodations - secretsbahiamita We really enjoyed our swim out room, but were in Building 9 and would have preferred a quieter location as we had events/shows/elevator that kept us up. If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you select your rate. My daughter got married there and we had 55 people in our party, they took duch great care of all of us! Oh no! Cleaning products All-inclusive This all-inclusive property features an attached winery, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. A whole new world awaits at the all-new Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya. Designed by Robert Trent Jones II, this course spans over 12,000 yards, offering a 36-hole course development including a 7,843-yard 18-hole championship course, a 1,356-yard 9-hole par 3 golf course, a driving range, practice green, and more! The entertainment staff was basically non existent, I am used to the entertainment staff being everywhere at all times and keeping all guests entertained. Venue Overview. BEST BEACH for swimming in Riviera Maya - please help. You also have access to the Preferred Club, which we only used at check-in and check-out. Garden view It's honestly the best I've ever hadmore, Breakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)$, Decided to try this place out for breakfast, but to our disappointment, we were told breakfast wasmore, Stopped to have brunch on the patio of this brand new establishment and was so pleased!more, DinersBreakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)$, My family and I came to have breakfast here and it was delicious. 3574 feet By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Sincerely, Diana Guzmn Social Media Manager, We spent 7 nights at Secrets Akumal for our anniversary. Cleaning products I cant say anything bad about this resort. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Beach was very well kept. Are there opportunities to exercise at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya? We take your comments into consideration as we continue to improve and provide quality service to all our guests. To learn more about our quality, safety and hygiene practices, please search for AMResorts CleanComplete Verification in your favorite browser. 349 Verified Reviews of Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya - Adults Only Report inappropriate content 1-9 of 9 replies Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Would love to see more vegan/gluten free options though. Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya is ideally located in the heart of the Riviera Maya along the white sand beaches and calm, clear waters of Akumal - meaning "Place of Turtles" in Mayan. We had mimosas and rhubarb Bellinis to start with homemade coffee cake. No golf carts, they aren't needed. From private messages to some of the reviews they said that Preferred club you don't get much. Preferred Club gave us a better room and view, some pampering, a few more liquor choices in our private lounge, and the lounge (with snacks all day). UGH!! To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. We sure didnt want to leave. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Garden view #1 of 19 hotels in Akumal. I did not have a preferred club room, so I can't really say. Having stayed at several Secrets resorts and both Excellence resorts in Mexico, our experience is that Excellence preferred club is worth the extra cost, but Secrets not so much.

Cruisin Classics Columbus Ohio Inventory, Undercover Cop Characteristics, Articles S