loanDown: { required: true, number: true}, wheelCost =parseInt( $("input[name=wheelCost]").val()); The gas guzzler tax is a U.S. excise tax imposed on the manufacturers or importers of passenger cars that do not meet fuel economy standards. .primary-header .cactus-logo.navigation-font a{background:url(https://teslanomics.co/wp-content/uploads/teslanomica-logo-white@2x.png) no-repeat center; background-size:contain;} paintCost = 2000; 2023 Investor Day 2023 Investor Day Presentation. (l[m]("DOMContentLoaded",o,!1),d[m]("load",r,!1)):(l[v]("onreadystatechange",i),d[v]("onload",r)),c("mark",["firstbyte",f],null,"api");var x=0,O=n(6)},{}],"wrap-function":[function(n,e,t){function r(n){return! For example, to calculate the return rate needed to reach an investment goal with particular inputs, click the 'Return Rate' tab. } } The company had a market capitalization of $785.68 billion at the end of the Oct. 7, 2021, trading day with shares closing at about $794. if(currency.label!="USD"){ document.getElementById('interiorChoiceLabel').innerHTML=color; Tesla Share Price Today | NASDAQ TSLA Stock - Investing.com India Less Net Cash Out Flowt0 / (1+r)t0. The broad market indexes have enjoyed a tremendous bull run over that time period, too. if(car.color == 'black') { li p { netPurchase = 0; (0,S.Bj)():null,xhrWrappable:"function"==typeof P._A.XMLHttpRequest?.prototype?.addEventListener,userAgent:n,version:I.q4}),N={};function O(e){if(!e)throw new Error("All runtime objects require an agent identifier! // rArr.push('{ "Total Cost":"' + numeral(purchasePrice.Total).format('$0,0') + '"}'); .wpb_animate_when_almost_visible { opacity: 1; } 2022: Tesla's stock value, while still relatively high, wavered between . .form h2, .stepHeader { Step 1: Choose Options. "":"no-")+"fn-start",[u.now(),r,i],t),i)try{return e.apply(this,arguments)}catch(n){throw c.emit("fn-err",[arguments,this,n],t),n}finally{c.emit("fn-end",[u.now()],t)}}}};a("actionText,setName,setAttribute,save,ignore,onEnd,getContext,end,get".split(","),function(n,e){m[e]=i(l+e)}),newrelic.noticeError=function(n,e){"string"==typeof n&&(n=new Error(n)),o("err",[n,u.now(),!1,e])}},{}],2:[function(n,e,t){function r(n,e){var t=n.getEntries();t.forEach(function(n){"first-paint"===n.name?a("timing",["fp",Math.floor(n.startTime)]):"first-contentful-paint"===n.name&&a("timing",["fcp",Math.floor(n.startTime)])})}function i(n){if(n instanceof c&&!s){var e,t=Math.round(n.timeStamp);e=t>1e12?Date.now()-t:f.now()-t,s=!0,a("timing",["fi",t,{type:n.type,fid:e}])}}if(! "))},g.setUserId=function(e){if("string"==typeof e||null===e)return w("enduser.id",e,"setUserId",!0);(0,f.Z)("Failed to execute setUserId.\nNon-null value must be a string type, but a type of was provided. jQuery('input[value="'+value+'"]').siblings('img').addClass('active'); border: 1px solid #eee; } MENU table:not(#wp-calendar) tbody tr:first-child, table:not(#wp-calendar) thead tr:first-child { taxRate = $("input[name=kwhRate]").val((rate).toFixed(2)); Learn More. Kat Tretina is a freelance writer based in Orlando, FL. max-width: 800px; margin-bottom: 5px; flex-direction: row; What Is Form 8936: Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit? // updateTotal(); // if performance set things to $0 --form-bg-color: white; Charging Tesla With Solar Panels? Use This Calculator To Find Right Amount list-style-type: none; Now we have enough variables to calculate the cost of driving a Tesla 12,000 miles per year. Below is a stock return calculator and ADR return calculator which automatically factors and calculates dividend reinvestment (DRIP). Your IP: ", Solar Reviews. updateTaxRate(state); // $('#purchaseDetails').columns({ Tesla Inc. ( TSLA ), the world's largest automaker by market value, designs, builds, and markets fully electric vehicles (EV) and energy generation and storage systems. var onSuccess = function(location){ We'd love to hear from you, please enter your comments. $("#step"+n).fadeIn(500); chargeRate = 30; if(clickNum==0){ Finding a qualified financial advisor doesnt have to be hard. options = ''; These include white papers, government data, original reporting, and interviews with industry experts. Nearly a decade later, a $1,000 investment in Tesla made in 2010 would be worth more than $36,000 as of Feb. 4, 2020, according to CNBC calculations. t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0]; input.radio { // console.log(currencies); If youre unsure whether to invest in individual stocks or investment funds, arent sure how much you can afford to invest or dont know what investment strategy to use, meet with a financial advisor for personalized guidance. $("#purchaseDetails").append("Total" + numeral(c.Total).format('0,0.00') + ""); Something went wrong. Commissions do not affect our editors' opinions or evaluations. // add user ip to form for logging var done = false; // console.log(car.color + '-' + car.wheel +'.png'); Also referred to as a "full carry". 'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); width: 100%; Data by YCharts. A brokerage is more than just your ticket to ride TSLA to the moon, though. .oneEighty { //purchase price The price is calculated based on how many units you order: a single Powerwall sells for $10,500, but two units will cost $17,000 ($8,500 each). The inputs that can be adjusted are: Enter "what-if" scenarios, or pre-load end of day data for selected stocks. Image source: Getty Images. // prepare for display and output (e&&e.licenseKey&&e.applicationID&&t))return s.abort();f(y,function(t,n){e[t]||(e[t]=n)}),c("mark",["onload",a()+h.offset],null,"api");var n=d.createElement("script");n.src="https://"+e.agent,t.parentNode.insertBefore(n,t)}}function o(){"complete"===d.readyState&&i()}function i(){c("mark",["domContent",a()+h.offset],null,"api")}function a(){return E.exists&&performance.now?Math.round(performance.now()):(u=Math.max((new Date).getTime(),u))-h.offset}var u=(new Date).getTime(),c=e("handle"),f=e(2),s=e("ee"),p=window,d=p.document,l="addEventListener",m="attachEvent",w=p.XMLHttpRequest,g=w&&w.prototype;NREUM.o={ST:setTimeout,SI:p.setImmediate,CT:clearTimeout,XHR:w,REQ:p.Request,EV:p.Event,PR:p.Promise,MO:p.MutationObserver};var v=""+location,y={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-1071.min.js"},b=w&&g&&g[l]&&!/CriOS/.test(navigator.userAgent),h=t.exports={offset:u,now:a,origin:v,features:{},xhrWrappable:b};e(1),d[l]? As you can see, short interest in Tesla has hovered around 20% of total shares outstanding since 2012. var om58f7ad1712512,om58f7ad1712512_poll=function(){var r=0;return function(n,l){clearInterval(r),r=setInterval(n,l)}}();!function(e,t,n){if(e.getElementById(n)){om58f7ad1712512_poll(function(){if(window['om_loaded']){if(!om58f7ad1712512){om58f7ad1712512=new OptinMonsterApp();return om58f7ad1712512.init({"s":"31049.58f7ad1712512","staging":0,"dev":0,"beta":0});}}},25);return;}var d=false,o=e.createElement(t);o.id=n,o.src="https://a.optnmstr.com/app/js/api.min.js",o.async=true,o.onload=o.onreadystatechange=function(){if(!d){if(!this.readyState||this.readyState==="loaded"||this.readyState==="complete"){try{d=om_loaded=true;om58f7ad1712512=new OptinMonsterApp();om58f7ad1712512.init({"s":"31049.58f7ad1712512","staging":0,"dev":0,"beta":0});o.onload=o.onreadystatechange=null;}catch(t){}}}};(document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||document.documentElement).appendChild(o)}(document,"script","omapi-script"); When you combine financial data with expert insight, youll be able to decide how much of your money you want to put into Tesla. float: right; "Best Luxury Midsize SUVs for 2021. It is the second fastest company to hit the $1 trillion mark, reaching it just more than 12 years after its 2010 initial . Had you invested $1,000 into the S&P 500 about five years ago, your investment would have grown to about $1,689 as of April 20, according to CNBC's calculations. And over the long haul, Tesla's stock has been massively profitable for early investors -- even if the company itself is currently unprofitable as it invests in disruptive growth. SIP Calculator - Calculate Returns on Mutual Fund Investment - ET Money The new tax credits offer up to $7,500 to . Expense Ratio Calculator for ETFs car.color = value; } // charging Vanessa Page is a serial entrepreneur and millennial expert. // console.log("dailyCost: " + dailyCost); 2023 Tableau Software, LLC, a Salesforce Company. display: none; } $('#loanAmount').val(numeral(c.Total).format('0,0.00')); ("init"in NREUM&&"page_view_timing"in NREUM.init&&"enabled"in NREUM.init.page_view_timing&&NREUM.init.page_view_timing.enabled===!1)){var o,a=n("handle"),f=n("loader"),c=NREUM.o.EV;if("PerformanceObserver"in window&&"function"==typeof window.PerformanceObserver){o=new PerformanceObserver(r);try{o.observe({entryTypes:["paint"]})}catch(u){}}if("addEventListener"in document){var s=!1,p=["click","keydown","mousedown","pointerdown","touchstart"];p.forEach(function(n){document.addEventListener(n,i,!1)})}}},{}],3:[function(n,e,t){function r(n,e){if(!i)return!1;if(n!==i)return!1;if(!e)return!0;if(!o)return!1;for(var t=o.split("."),r=e.split(". outline: none; $('#sport20-div').find('input').attr('checked', 'checked'); /*input[type="text"], select {*/ If Tesla's projections are accurate, a Solar Roof on this house should more than pay for . } It's been an amazing 10-year ride for Tesla investors literally better than any other stock. finalCostArr.push('{ "item":"Purchase Price","value":"' + numeral(finalCosts.Price).format('0,0.00') + '"}'); table { ", CNet. } */ } else if (car.color == 'white') { Leasing is only available to qualifying customers. } &:hover, &:focus { function stopVideo() { .flex-row > div { s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, document,'script', Of course, the actual price for a car will depend on the features and upgrades you select. docFee = ($("input[name=doc]").val() * currRate).toFixed(2), (0,i.X)(e,s,f):f()}function m(e,r,n,i,o){if(!1!==o&&(o=!0),!u.aborted||i){t&&o&&t.emit(e,r,n);for(var a=v(n),s=w(e),d=s.length,f=0;f{"use strict";r.d(t,{E:()=>n,p:()=>i});var n=r(3752).ee.get("handle");function i(e,t,r,i,o){o? You can also revisit Teslas financial information to make sure its still moving in a positive direction. If you want an index with even larger TSLA representation, you. Learn how to figure out your ROI. If you had invested $5,000 and been lucky enough to get in at the IPO price of $17, your Tesla stock would be worth $102,050 today. (n&&n instanceof Function&&n.apply&&!n[a])}var i=n("ee"),o=n(5),a="nr@original",f=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,c=!1;e.exports=function(n,e){function t(n,e,t,i){function nrWrapper(){var r,a,f,c;try{a=this,r=o(arguments),f="function"==typeof t?t(r,a):t||{}}catch(u){d([u,"",[r,a,i],f])}s(e+"start",[r,a,i],f);try{return c=n.apply(a,r)}catch(p){throw s(e+"err",[r,a,p],f),p}finally{s(e+"end",[r,a,c],f)}}return r(n)?n:(e||(e=""),nrWrapper[a]=n,p(n,nrWrapper),nrWrapper)}function u(n,e,i,o){i||(i="");var a,f,c,u="-"===i.charAt(0);for(c=0;cIf You Invested $1,000 in Tesla 5 Years Ago, What Would It Be Worth Now? Your target amount. } $('div#sport20').find('input[type="radio"]').prop('checked', false); $('span.yes-performance').show(); } How Much Do I Need to Save for Retirement? "Best Electric Cars of 2021 and 2022. ', function(data) { Investopedia requires writers to use primary sources to support their work. Doc Fees /* Investment Return Calculator - Growth on Stocks, Index & Mutual Funds /* Retina Logo */ Today, you definitely would be sitting on a profit, but let's look at Tesla's market debut 11-plus years ago and see where that would leave you as an investor now. Bear. align-items: flex-start; } } Ford is delaying deliveries of its Mustang Mach-E crossover because of the shortage, and Rivian, the EV maker backed by Amazon, has delayed its R1T pickup until next month. /*select { vertical-align: -0.1em !important; --border-color: #474747; "2021 BMW 3 Series. var cactusvideo = {"ajaxurl":"https:\/\/teslanomics.co\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","lang":{"confirm_delete_video":"You are about to delete a video. messages: { $.each(data, function(i, rw) { The annualized return on investment (ROI) ranking model assumes a standard 60-month loan term, 4.5% interest rate, and 10% down payment on the vehicle purchase price. firstScriptTag.parentNode.insertBefore(tag, firstScriptTag); --submit-color: #E85454; Want to see the trajectory of another investment? // call maxmind and update stuff taxRate: { required: true, number: true}, Tesla is one of the world's most popular car manufacturers and one of the largest auto companies by market value. The chart is intuitive yet powerful, customize the chart type to view candlestick patterns , area, line graph style, bar chart . } if(car.wheel == 'sport'){ The offers that appear in this table are from partnerships from which Investopedia receives compensation. } The Model 3 comes with a 54kWh battery, while the Model Y has a 75kWh battery. The Stock Calculator is very simple to use. Here's Why. Market Trend Market Trend The Big Picture Stock Market Today. Today, Tesla's stock sits at $347, just over 20 times its IPO price and over 14 times the price at the end of the first day of trading. Your financial situation is unique and the products and services we review may not be right for your circumstances. To make the world smarter, happier, and richer. options = ''; The Motley Fool owns shares of and recommends Amazon and Tesla. loanMonths: "Enter a Value", Founded in 1993 by brothers Tom and David Gardner, The Motley Fool helps millions of people attain financial freedom through our website, podcasts, books, newspaper column, radio show, and premium investing services. function nextStep(n){ incentives: "Enter a Value", Loan Amount Tesla Cost of Ownership & Is It Worth It? Long Range Dual Motor AWD (47K) $('.flex-row > div').hide(); } max-width: 500px; efficiency = 260, // 237 Wh per mi updated on 20180515 due to real-world results The Tesla Powerwall is considerably cheaper (at about $500 per kWh of storage) per kilowatt-hour of storage than other batteries from companies like Sonnen and Simpliphi. deetsArr = [], wheelCost = 1500; } key = country; Ford Motor ranks third with returns of 152.28%, followed by General Motors at 141.08%, while Volkswagen . [CDATA[ */ Full Charge: The event in which the price of a futures contract covers all of the carrying charges of the underlying asset, such as storage and insurance. display: block; ({buildEnv:I.Re,bytesSent:{},customTransaction:void 0,disabled:!1,distMethod:I.gF,isolatedBacklog:!1,loaderType:void 0,maxBytes:3e4,offset:Math.floor(P._A?.performance?.timeOrigin||P._A?.performance?.timing?.navigationStart||Date.now()),onerror:void 0,origin:""+P._A.location,ptid:void 0,releaseIds:{},sessionId:1==v(e,"privacy.cookies_enabled")? commute: { required: true, number: true}, costsArr = [], label a { (n&&n.licenseKey&&n.applicationID&&e))return s.abort();u(y,function(e,t){n[e]||(n[e]=t)}),c("mark",["onload",a()+E.offset],null,"api");var t=l.createElement("script");t.src="https://"+n.agent,e.parentNode.insertBefore(t,e)}}function i(){"complete"===l.readyState&&o()}function o(){c("mark",["domContent",a()+E.offset],null,"api")}function a(){return O.exists&&performance.now?Math.round(performance.now()):(f=Math.max((new Date).getTime(),f))-E.offset}var f=(new Date).getTime(),c=n("handle"),u=n(4),s=n("ee"),p=n(3),d=window,l=d.document,m="addEventListener",v="attachEvent",g=d.XMLHttpRequest,w=g&&g.prototype;NREUM.o={ST:setTimeout,SI:d.setImmediate,CT:clearTimeout,XHR:g,REQ:d.Request,EV:d.Event,PR:d.Promise,MO:d.MutationObserver};var h=""+location,y={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-1158.min.js"},b=g&&w&&w[m]&&!/CriOS/.test(navigator.userAgent),E=e.exports={offset:f,now:a,origin:h,features:{},xhrWrappable:b,userAgent:p};n(1),n(2),l[m]? If youll be realizing large capital gains on your Tesla investment, it may make sense to talk to a financial professional about the impact the sale will have on your income taxes. $('#premiumChoice3').prop('disabled', false); // console.log('isPerformance? ' Gains: 4.5 lakh. The company's flagship Model 3 is the best-selling EV model in the United States. }img.gform_ajax_spinner{background:url(https://teslanomics.co/wp-content/themes/videopro/images/ajax-loader.gif);}.bg-m-color-1, .btn-default.bt-style-1:visited:not(:hover), button.bt-style-1:visited:not(:hover), input[type=button].bt-style-1:visited:not(:hover), input[type=submit].bt-style-1:visited:not(:hover), .btn-default.subscribe, .cactus-nav-style-3 .cactus-only-main-menu .cactus-main-menu > ul > li:hover > a:after, .cactus-nav-style-5 .cactus-open-left-sidebar.right-logo.cactus-main-menu > ul > li > a.active > span, .ct-sub-w-title, .slider-toolbar-carousel .cactus-listing-config.style-2 .cactus-post-item.active .entry-content:before, .cactus-post-format-playlist .cactus-post-item.active:after, .channel-menu .channel-menu-item.active a:after, .easy-tab .tabs > li.active > a:after, .body-content .vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-tab.vc_active:after, .submitModal .textwidget .wpcf7 input[type="submit"]:not(:hover), .comming-soon-wrapper .wpcf7-form input[type="submit"]:not(:hover), #body-wrap .comming-soon-wrapper .gform_wrapper .gform_footer input.button:not(:hover), #body-wrap .comming-soon-wrapper .gform_wrapper .gform_footer input[type=submit]:not(:hover), .ct-shortcode-sliderv3.sliderv10 .slick-dots > li > button:hover, .ct-shortcode-sliderv3.sliderv10 .slick-dots > li.slick-active > button, .tab-control a.active:after, .ct-shortcode-sliderv3.sliderv8 .cactus-post-item.active:after, .btn-default.bt-style-1:not(:hover), button.bt-style-1:not(:hover), input[type=button].bt-style-1:not(:hover), input[type=submit].bt-style-1:not(:hover), .btn-default.bt-style-1:visited:not(:hover), button.bt-style-1:visited:not(:hover), input[type=button].bt-style-1:visited:not(:hover), input[type=submit].bt-style-1:visited:not(:hover),.cactus-nav-style-3 .cactus-only-main-menu .cactus-main-menu > ul > li.current-menu-ancestor > a:after, .cactus-nav-style-3 .cactus-only-main-menu .cactus-main-menu > ul > li.current-menu-item > a:after, .cactus-nav-style-3 .cactus-only-main-menu .cactus-main-menu > ul > li:hover > a:after,.item-review:before,.star-rating-block:before, .cactus-header-search-form .widget-asf .searchtext .suggestion ul li.active a,.cactus-header-search-form .widget-asf .searchtext .suggestion ul li a:hover, .btn-watch-later.added, #video_thumbnail_image .ct-icon-video.animated{background-color:#e2273d;}.m-color-1, body .wpcf7-response-output.wpcf7-mail-sent-ok, #body-wrap .gform_wrapper .validation_message,.item-review .box-text .score,.star-rating-block .rating-summary-block .rating-stars, .tml-profile-page .menu-items a.active {color:#e2273d;} .border-m-color-1, .cactus-main-menu > ul > li > ul li:first-child, .slider-toolbar-carousel .cactus-listing-config.style-2 .cactus-post-item.active .entry-content .picture-content > a:before {border-color:#e2273d}.svg-loading svg path, .svg-loading svg rect {fill:#e2273d;}body,.tooltip,.content-font{font-family:"Roboto";}body,.tooltip,.content-font,.gallery-item,.cactus-nav-left > *:not(.navigation-font),.cactus-nav-right > *:not(.navigation-font),footer .cactus-container > .cactus-row > *,.cactus-listing-config.style-2 .cactus-post-item,footer .footer-info .link #menu-footer-menu li,.style-widget-popular-post.style-casting .cactus-post-item > .entry-content > *,.comments-area .comment-author > *,.submitModal .cat > .row > *,.login-to-vote .login-msg,.ct-shortcode-iconbox > *,.ct-shortcode-iconbox.style-2 > *,.ct-shortcode-promo.style-2 > *,.widget-asf .searchtext .suggestion,.wp-pagenavi > *,.cat-listing li{font-size:16px;}@media(max-width:1024px){.cactus-sidebar.ct-medium > .cactus-sidebar-content > *, .no-results.not-found .page-content{font-size:16px;}}@media(max-width:767px){#header-navigation .cactus-nav-control .cactus-header-search-form form input:not([type="submit"]),#header-navigation .cactus-nav-control .cactus-header-search-form form input:not([type="submit"]):focus{font-size:18px;}}.body-content figure.wp-caption .wp-caption-text,.comments-area .comment-awaiting-moderation,.submitModal .modal-body .wpcf7-form .note,#asf-search-filters > .filter-item,#asf-search-filters > .filter-item.tags-items > *,#asf-search-filters > .active-filter-items > *,.cactus-tooltip .tooltip-info{font-size:14px;}.cactus-submit-video a{background-color:###D9251D !important;color:###ffffff !important;}.cactus-submit-video a:hover{background-color:###999999 !important;color:###ffffff !important;} That's good for a better than 14,600% increase. background-color: #333; "Tesla Q4 2020 Vehicle Production & Deliveries. Just follow the 5 easy steps below: Enter the number of shares purchased. Use SmartAssets free investment calculator. However, it was not hard to know that Elon Musk was smart, technologically savvy, and had the vision to launch a highly disruptive product. There's also the top-of-the-line Tesla Model X, which will set you back a whopping $104,990 at the minimum. $('#premiumChoice1').prop('checked', true); costsArr.push('{ "item":"Charging Cost","value":"' + numeral(monthlyCost).format('0,0.00') + '"}'); font-weight: 500; document.getElementById('colorChoiceLabel').innerHTML=color; } loop: 1, (US Only). total = 0, } ()=>e.default:()=>e;return i.d(t,{a:t}),t},i.d=(e,t)=>{for(var r in t)i.o(t,r)&&!i.o(e,r)&&Object.defineProperty(e,r,{enumerable:!0,get:t[r]})},i.f={},i.e=e=>Promise.all(Object.keys(i.f).reduce(((t,r)=>(i.f[r](e,t),t)),[])),i.u=e=>(({78:"page_action-aggregate",147:"metrics-aggregate",193:"session_trace-aggregate",317:"jserrors-aggregate",348:"page_view_timing-aggregate",439:"async-api",729:"lazy-loader",786:"page_view_event-aggregate",873:"spa-aggregate",898:"ajax-aggregate"}[e]||e)+". } window._wpemojiSettings = {"baseUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/13.0.0\/72x72\/","ext":".png","svgUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/13.0.0\/svg\/","svgExt":".svg","source":{"concatemoji":"https:\/\/teslanomics.co\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js"}}; @media only screen and (max-width: 768px) { If your brokerage provides access to pre-market and after-market trading, you can continue to place orders for a few hours before or after the market is open. }); Get instant access to the free live Tesla Inc streaming stock chart. ", Edmunds. A financial advisor can help you invest your money as you want while also guiding you in the right direction. ();const r=(0,E.fP)();return delete r.initializedAgents[this.agentIdentifier]?.api,delete r.initializedAgents[this.agentIdentifier]?. Months insurance: { required: true, number: true}, Multiply that number by .02 (the selling commission): $20,368 x .02$407.36. @media screen and (max-width: 768px){ } The wealth created is hard to fathom. Once youve decided how much you want to invest in Tesla, you can buy your first shares. Free Historical Investment Calculator - 1980 to 2022 TSLA year-to-date total returns (daily). The Tesla website's loan calculator estimates that financing through the automaker would give you a monthly payment of $703 for 72 months (six years). . 2023 Forbes Media LLC. That means youll have to ask yourself a few questions to figure out how much you can afford to invest in TSLA. "EV tax credit boost to $12,500 hangs in the balance. jQuery(this).attr('checked', true); Brokerage companies frequently put out commentary on major stocks and industries, and third-party evaluators like Morningstar provide comprehensive analysis. Nerdy tool for Calculating Return on Investment for Tesla Powerwall and Solar TL;DR This is a pretty technical and nuanced topic for the layperson, so I've bolded the important bits, you can. On this page, you will find the dollar-cost averaging calculator for Tesla Inc (TSLA) stock. // makeTable($("#purchaseDetails"),c); The Blue Book or Kelley Blue Book lists new and used car prices, helping car buyers determine the fair market value and trade-in value of automobiles. rate = data[region].Combine_Rate;

Principal Consultant Vs Senior Consultant, Abandoned Air Force Base Vermont, Articles T