The Peoria location will reopen on July 16. 10019 S Memorial Dr (101st & Memorial) 8.0 Prime South Tulsa retail corridor @ 91st & South Memorial Drive. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. What days are The Brook Restaurant & Bar open? What days are The Brook Restaurant & Bar open? But one thing I did not care for and that was the loud music. In comparison, one would get better service at McDonald's. I was truly disappointed because I know The Brook can do better. We ordered a turkey club on a croissant with fries & a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. The staff is great and will keep coming back. The Chicken Fried Steak was pretty was mediocre in taste. I was blown away with all the flavors I could taste. And they're reasonably priced as well! A half order is still a big order. The Brook Restaurant and Bar 55 Restaurants Near Quail Springs Mall | OpenTable Yes, The Brook Restaurant & Bar offers takeout. The Brook Restaurant & Bar is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. coming here. We asked for our diner salad to be brought out first and the dressing came out separately so you can control the portions. That did it for me. Steak fingers were good, however. For more information, contact: 10830 S Memorial Dr. Fuji Tulsa Restaurants/Food & Dining in Tulsa, OK. 8226 E 71st St. BLUE COAST JUICY SEAFOOD - 110 Photos & 131 Reviews - Yelp We had a very tasty and affordable dinner at Brook South. which were all tasty and filling. The Brook Restaurant and Bar in south Tulsa. The Brook Restaurant and Bar, 3401 S Peoria Avenue, Tulsa, OK (2023) Great place for a bigger group. For the third time in a row, our order was not correct. 7725 E. 91st St. Tulsa. Tender strips of chicken dipped in our homemade spicy batter and fried. Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, Mondo's Ristorante' Italiano on Brookside. Side Choice: Mac and Cheese, Steamed Vegetables, A House Salad +$1.95, Cheddar Fries +$2, Cottage Cheese. Send . Restaurants in Memorial, Tulsa, OK. About Search Results. It's not finished yet but looks unique", Must-visit Fast Food Restaurants in Tulsa, Created by Jackye Hoover24 items 4 followers, Created by Jackye Hoover22 items 1 follower, #TopVices: The Best Way to Indulge in Every State, Created by Foursquare City Guide51 items 200 followers. The service was outstanding. Can anyone give me the correct carb count on the low carb tortilla? $20.00 basically thrown in the garbage. MICHELIN inspector reviews and insights Very tasty. Mushrooms was great. Unfortunately, we had to - The Brook Restaurant and Bar | Facebook Great burgers, ask what the special burger is on Thursdays, sometimes its a gem! I ended up eating half the wife's order and a lot of the mushrooms. A meatless burger patty that is made with cheese, mushrooms and rice on a toasted bun with mustard, pickles, red onion, lettuce and tomato. Village Inn Restaurant Restaurants/Food & Dining in . Been here twice now. Moderately priced menu items, with daily specials that are a real bargain. They have a great outdoor patio with a killer view of downtown as well. The menus were filthy and the waitress had a nasty attitude. All the servers were busy and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Parking was atrocious in the area but the restaurant has customer parking in rear which is great.More, Average Bar / Diner / American Food. Yes, The Brook Restaurant offers takeout services. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Select. The waitress we had was very nice and attentive. upscale bar atmosphere. I forgot to say the Bar is as outstanding as the restaurant. The atmosphere is laid back and relaxed. Stony Brook University will lead a $700 million effort to build a center for climate research, education and workforce training on Governors Island in New York Harbor that has the potential to . (918) 392-9977. (918) 392-9977 Website Come join us for great food and great times! Your chefs dont taste this food or they would have at least caught one of these things. Kudos toBrook! We arrived around 1pm. Does this restaurant offer table service? The food was very good overall. The Brook. Join us for brunch Saturtady and Sunday starting at 11am and Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4-7PM in the FIREBAR and on the patio. Our original location is on 34th & Brookside and our south location is at 91st & Memorial. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Come join us for great food and great times! Overall it was a good diner experience with hearty portions of food.More, This has always been one of our main restaurants in Tulsa. Our group ordered a variety of meals and we all shared. However, If I am going to spend that kind of money on food, I am going somewhere that has greatfood!More, I can't say anything bad about restaurant this since we go at least once a week ! She made sure to keep our water glasses full and take our order quickly. The employee went to work on Friday, June 26 and had her temperature taken, as do all the employees before they start work, and her temperature was normal, according to The Brook. They could not deliver a decent service as they were busy! We stood there for five minutes as several waitstaff passed by, looked at us, didn't great us, and kept moving. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Hours: Pricy with large portions, but inconsistency with the food and service. She worked her morning shift and before her evening shift the employee called in to say she wasn't feeling well, and that she was going to get tested for COVID-19. There were several groups waiting in the lobby. Everyone's favorite menu selection rolled up in a garlic-herb tortilla with your choice of one side dish. 918.481.8888 glass. The pros of living in Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes. The steak inside was kinda bland but it was a super filling meal. The music was fine it just needed to be softened. Bricktown Brewery Brookside Tulsa S Peoria Avenue . Not an overwhelming menu, but still offers variety. Brook restaurant & bar | tulsa bar & restaurant | brookside | south Living In Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, France - Expat Guide | Expatra Atmosphere was comfortable.More, Ate here alot years ago. I was there around 12/1 so its not like it was the end of the night service. Kids menu items were actually very good. Here you will be able to taste good steak salads, fried mushrooms and chili cheese fries. Default; Distance; . Brookside By Day S Peoria Avenue . 7725 E 91st St. Tulsa, OK 74133 (918) 392-9977 . I called in my order when I was at 21st and Harvard and come directly to pick it up which is approximately 10 minutes. Website View Menu. It was very busy for a Monday night. My colleague had to holler and ask if they were serving lunch. Summary: The Brook Restaurant & Bar. The food here is also VERY good, portions are on the large side. The Brook never disappoints! . NW Corner of 91st and Memorial. Absolutely disgusting food! - Mixed greens topped with tomatoes, cheese, red onions and croutons. Trade area includes SteinMart, Square 91 shopping center, The Brook Restaurant, McDonalds, Panera, McAlister' s Deli, Planet Fitness, Westlake ACE Hardware and multiple High-end Car . Everyone's favorite menu selection rolled up in a garlic-herb tortilla with your choice of one side dish. My colleague had to holler and ask if they were serving lunch. they were only too happy to correct their mistake, but that meant driving all the way back while the good others had ordered was getting cold. While waiting, order the chili queso tots or the chips with sauce, queso and guacamole for a tasty start to a great meal. Did covid destroy everyones taste buds. All specialties come with your choice of one side item. Grilled, parmesan, fried, blackened or buffalo chicken with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and ranch. I was truly disappointed because I know The Brook can do better. Can anyone give me the correct carb count on the low carb tortilla? I was blown away with all the flavors I could taste.More, Food was decent, price was high, atmosphere was very nice. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Service was fast too. In addition Center has multiple access points and is only 1 mile west of Hwy 169. Atmosphere was comfortable. After 25 minutes, we got up and left. This restaurant is rated on Google 4.4 by its clients. The service is fairly fast for lunch. We got seated immediately, but when we left an hour later, there was a wait. Our original location is on 34th & Brookside and our south location is at 91st & Memorial. However, their take out leaves a lot to be desired. Drinks were decent. Do they sell cheap drinks to get you in the door. A great sports bar with big screen TV's that cover a good selection of events. Fries was saggy.mushroom was breaded with chicken, we didn't even order a chicken. Everything was very good, especially the Mac and cheese and the burger. Fresh mixed greens topped with smoked Turkey, cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs, red onions and croutons. Good to see some things never change.More, I visited the Brook while visiting Tulsa over the holidays for Sunday lunch. Mixed greens topped with tomatoes, cheese, red onions and croutons. We ordered Buffalo wings, but got tenders instead with greasy fries. 3401 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74105, United States. ordered the mac and cheese. you may want to bring a jacket as it's always cold to me! beverage order and then disappeared. There really is something for everyone. Portions are normally pretty big. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Our waiter was polite, fast and checked on us enough that we felt attended to but not so much as to be "hovery. The Brook Restaurant & Bar accepts credit cards. Wait to be seated (8), wait service (10), menu selection (10) Dressing Choice: 1000 Island, Caesar, Creamy Bleu Cheese, Fat Free Honey Mustard, Fat Free Ranch. Our group ordered a variety of meals and we all shared. more, Takeout, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. Brook Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Best chicken fried steak in town. Dressing Choice: 1000 Island, Caesar, Creamy Bleu Cheese, Fat Free Honey Mustard, Fat Free Ranch. I tried her mac and cheese and the taste was AWESOME! Read More. Service is always pretty fast/good. All the servers were busy and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I didn't check my order just pickedit up and left. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The biggest and baddest portion of tenderized beef, battered, fried to perfection, covered with country gravy and served with garlic toast and a dinner salad. NO seasoning and cheese was rubbery after 2 minutes. Get directions. The Brook Restaurant & Bar has 3.5 stars. All adults got variety of wraps (blackened, buffalo, etc.) Server was ok but the glasses were. Side Choice: Mac and Cheese, Steamed Vegetables, A House Salad +$1.95, Cheddar Fries +$2, Cottage Cheese. :)", "Facilities are excellent and very quite. Order Online Delicious beer is among the most popular drinks at this restaurant. My tastebuds are screwed up right now because of cancer treatment so I wasn't expecting to taste much. Do they sell cheap drinks to get you in the door. A half order is still a big order. Tulsa, Quality control has really slipped as prices have soared. You are officially encouraged to stop in and try it out. Lokal 74105 . The positive aspect of this place is that the staff is energetic. A lean 1/2 lb burger served on a toasted bun with mustard, pickles, red onion, lettuce and tomato. Property Size : 1,800 SF, Steve Walman Food is pretty good and fair for the prices they charge. thru. **Includes 2 ADA restrooms and 3 offices with nice finishes more $ ) (but please don't say anything) Chicken Fried Steak Mashed Potatoes and Their Mac and Cheese, Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich and Fries, Fried Mushrooms. Headquarters. The lettuce waslimpy as if it has been sitting in a refrigerator for a while. After a long working week, you can try great tea. Wide variety of salads, burgers and sandwiches. The Brook on Peoria closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19 We both got the chicken fried steak (my first one) which came with your choice of two sides and toast. The manager said they have had no other complaints. Corn dogsand chicken tenders. come join us for great food and great times! Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes MICHELIN Restaurants - the MICHELIN Guide France Excellent visibility from both 91st St. and S. Memorial Dr. Chapter Members Sign In To Send Broadcast | The Brook Restaurant & Bar has 3.5 stars. There was an OKC Thunder game on the Big screen TV. The drinks are not free, that is the only down side here !!!!! Disgusting. The chicken fried chicken was dry. The food was plentiful but subpar. hot. Place is nasty. That did it for me. Both delicious. The wraps are the best. Make sure your information is up to date. It was soooo good. After 25 minutes, we got up and left. The menus were filthy and the waitress had a nasty attitude. Brook South Tulsa, OK 74133 - Menu, 142 Reviews and 39 Photos Very good food and service was very fast. The Best 10 Restaurants near S Memorial Dr, OK, OK - Yelp BROOK RESTAURANT, Tulsa - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number I would most definitely recommend this restaurant and will visit again when back in Tulsa.More. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. The drinks are not free, that is the only down side here !!!!! Just the Tortilla itself? We both got the chicken fried steak (my first one) which came with your choice of two sides and toast. Walman Commercial Real Estate OK And my brother in law loves that special garlic seasoning they use down south. Our spicy buffalo tenders, diced and tossed with mixed greens, tomatoes and ranch. Ask for Kelsey, she is very attentive and one of the best there. I had my go-to meal, the fish & chips. 5 stars for great service.Food: 4/5. I enjoy going there because of not only food, but the kind waiters and waitresses. Veggie burger was slay and the waitress was nice. Sort:Default. INRAE center Clermont-Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes 7727 E 91st St Tulsa, OK 74133 United States. There are many TV's around the restaurant with a variety of sports. food (10 +) . It was soooo good. The mac and cheese is absolutely to die for. Mon, 01 May 2023 15:13:00 GMT (1682953980613), The Brook on Peoria in Tulsa, Okla. (KTUL photo). Wait to be seated (8), wait service (10), menu selection (10) . She made sure to keep our water glasses full and take our order quickly. The potatoes has an odor and tasted sour. They do take credit cards and theres bathrooms in the back left of the restaurant. Delivery & Pickup Options - 131 reviews of Blue Coast Juicy Seafood "Pros: my husband and brother in law are so happy this place opened in Tulsa. The chicken fried steak was literally bigger than my head and so perfectly fried and crunchy. NW Corner of 91st and Memorial. Nearby restaurants. Smell your food, it stinks. Menu: Soups and Salads: All dressings come on the side . Last week, CFS again was not tender, chicken was barely warm. The salad had 'glops' of cheese on it and the tomatoes were flat (old). After recieving my chicken fried steak - which was really good but the gravy was cold i happened to catch out of the corner of my eye 2 roaches running in the kitchen. The bar was mostly full and there was a big crowd in the dining areas. We had an employee who tested positive and are awaiting results of the rest of the staff. What is this odor! Pricy with large portions, but inconsistency with the food and service.More, We eat here at least 3-4 times per month. I had a chicken sandwich with a side salad and either was a full meal by itself.The Cuban salad was very good. Contact. The cheesy fries were ridiculously good. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food was plentiful but subpar. were seated in about 5 minutes. The Brook says they have encouraged all staff to get tested. There are many TV's around the restaurant with a variety of sports. Our spicy buffalo tenders, diced and tossed with mixed greens, tomatoes and ranch. When a new plate arrived with only the entree, the sides were cold. ( littlemore $ ) (but please don't say anything) Call Menu Info. our original location is on 34th & brookside and our south location is at 91st & memorial. Other employees checked to see if our order had been taken but nothing happened. You get large portion sizes, and the food is really good! I was there around 12/1 so its not like it was the end of the night service. Started with the amazing cheesy fries. The food was fantastic clean and fast. http://www.walmancommercial.com Service was poor and the food was average at best. We ordered a turkey club on a croissant with fries & a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. I got tater tots on my side but the waitress had suggested getting mac & cheese which would have been the move. 4 pieces of fish, with home made chips ( french fries ). We walked in, there was no one to greetus at the host/hostess stand. I loved it! and chicken tenders. limpy as if it has been sitting in a refrigerator for a while. We will be back again. Who is Brook Restaurant & Bar. 1,800 SF - Office/Retail Sevice 918.481.8888 Ofc The fried chicken sandwich was served on a small hamburger bun, which made it hard to hold. Served with a side of home made tartar sauce & lemon wedges, it is a big meal. French Dip sandwich was bland and wasnt even warm. Here are the top best brook restaurant and bar voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together. They offer a great selection of different foods and the quality of the food is top notch. All burgers and sandwiches come with a choice of one side. which were all tasty and filling. Only 1 space available: Very tasty. If you like being outside and exploring, this area can't be beaten. Enjoy our signature menu items including hand-cut, aged steaks and fresh seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and select wines. Parking lot was packed so I expected a wait but we walked in and were seated immediately. Since this was the third time this has happened, I think well either go into the restaurant to dine or order take out elsewhereMore, I was out on errands and thought about stopping in and picking up dinner. ", "Always have the cutest clothes for kids. Cons: my clam chowder was bland at first, but with some salt and pepper added it was delicious. Everything was hot and tasty. A great sports bar with big screen TV's that cover a good selection of events. What crackhead puts this menu together.Your chefs dont taste this food or they would have at least caught one of these things. 7725 E 91st St, Tulsa, OK 74133-6053 +1 918-392-9977 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (21) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar Meals Lunch, Dinner, Brunch FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service View all details features Location and contact The food portions are HUGE and well worth the low price. Hours: 11AM - 9:30PM 7725 E 91st St, Tulsa (918) 392-9977 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.4 Facebook 4.5 Nexdoor 195 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options curbside pickup take-out delivery Tips dine-in many vegetarian options accepts credit cards casual moderate noise good for groups good for kids good for lunch, dinner The Brook opens downtown; Tequila dinner at Cox - Tulsa World Love this spot. 3401 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105-2526 +1 918-748-9977 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (19) Ratings and reviews 115 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $8 CUISINES American, Bar Meals Lunch, Dinner, Late Night View all details features Location and contact 3401 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105-2526 Website Side Choice: Mac and Cheese, Steamed Vegetables, A House Salad +$1.95, Cheddar Fries +$2, Cottage Cheese. The service was friendly. This restaurant used to be very good but today they gaved us a super saggy and dark fries cant even eat it. Great drink menu as well. Stony Brook University selected to lead New York Climate Exchange, a The Brook Restaurant & Bar has two locations. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The service was friendly and fast. Family-friendly sports bar dishing American classics . The Brook Restaurant & Bar is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. us at the host/hostess stand. She had chicken strips with fries and I had the fish wrap and mac and cheese. Is the oil old. Calendar| You need to do yourself a favor, and spent your lunch or dinner time at this excellent restaurant.More. Each time that I have visited this restaurant, they are very friendly and professional. Starred restaurants, Bib Gourmand, all the MICHELIN restaurants. Great American food, huge portions - Brook Restaurant - Tripadvisor When a new plate arrived with only the entree, the sides were cold. We won't be back. Suggest an Edit, The Big Biscuit - 8920 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, Fat Daddy's Pub and Grille - 8056 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, Oliveto Italian Bistro - 8922 S Memorial Dr. Have/used to have some really good food. All dressings come on the side. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. Located in the heart of Historic Brookside the restaurant has been here for many years and remains pretty much unchanged in all the years I've beencoming here. mid experience that I would not recommend <3, Excellent with a view (downtown location). We ordered fried mushrooms and the wifeordered the mac and cheese. Served with a side of home made tartar sauce & lemon wedges, it is a big meal. Smell your food, it stinks. Just good ol down home cooking with inhouse cooking. and watch the game on one of the several large screen TVs. By the time my meal was over i had seen 10 all running the same direction. It's one of my favorite places in Tulsa. Fri. Highway robbery for food. have ever eaten, anywhere. I just wasted my money and am writing this review because the fault was the kitchen and being uncaring. food (10 +) . The Cuban salad was very good. The cups used here cuts the refills in half.32oz I think. Unfortunately, we had to close our South store on 91st Memorial this morning. . Enough food on your plate to share. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Brook South - Restaurant | 7725 E 91st St, Tulsa, OK 74133, USA on usarestaurants.info Good tasting but fries were greasy even fir ones not covered in cheese (assume frying grease not hot enough?). Had a great experience with the restaurant and staff. The steak inside was kinda bland but it was a super filling meal. We got our typically large portions but chicken-fried steaks were grisly and mostly uneatable. The portions are huge and all the foodwe have tried is great. The chicken fried steak was literally bigger than my head and so perfectly fried and crunchy. Drinks were never refilled. From the visitors' viewpoint, prices are adequate. Very large menu selection. The whole family enjoys this place. All burgers and sandwiches come with a choice of one side. The dining area is also large, and there is something for EVERYONE on the menu. Asked for manager several times and she would not adjust bill for horrible service. They had malt vinegar, which is a rare find. My colleagues and visited the restaurant for our lunch break. The hostesses were very friendly and attentive and let us know they would seat us in about 10 minutes. I was not disappointed in any way! But the onions on it were so delicious that I overlookedthe inconvenience to devour it.More, My daughter and I ate lunch here, and it was really good. 7060 S. Yale Ave., Suite 900 You can't beat 1/2 prize appetizers and domestic draws from 4 to 7 on Mon. The Peoria location will. Brook South - Restaurant | 7725 E 91st St, Tulsa, OK 74133, USA If you like thick crispy breading, this is your dish! Not an overwhelming menu, but still offers variety. Just the Tortilla itself? Atmosphere was comfortable. All dressings come on the side.

A Country Boy Can Survive Performed By The Flaming Lips, Articles T