Was disappointed chicken curry had been removed from the Friday/Saturday menu, really wasn't anything else I wanted. Get quick answers from The Last Queen staff and past visitors. This is a very tight place at dinnertime it was very crowded and loud. Even though we live more than an hour away, we intend to come back to the Last Queen pub, every time we drive this way!More, WOW! Well be partnering with local breweries and offering some incredible rare finds. We know the British pub model isn't for everyone and that's okay. Mwah! At The Last Queen, we'll have IPAs, pale ales, amber ales, stouts, single malt whiskeys, bourbons, lagers, wine and more. Delicious! There is a mix of indoor andoutdoor seating in the back area which was very pleasant. FYI there is a parking lot for the restaurant next to Travis's barber shop if you can't find space behind the restaurant. The Last Queen Afternoon Tea Hosted By The Last Queen. We took our British cars here to have a nice dinner with friends. Oh, the staff is awesome. We bothchose the BGLT, but the hubs chose no goat cheese. Contact Us . Thank you! Weve got an obsessive commitment to high-quality food, and locally sourced when possible. One of my favorites is Bangers and Mash, but I have been so disappointed with Bangers that I have eaten at other restaurants. About 30 minutes or so - and this was after asking the staff a couple of times about our orders. THE LAST QUEEN - 147 Photos & 56 Reviews - Yelp The Americanized version of a Full English breakfast (no black pudding and with squiggly bacon) and a pancake stack. So whether you pop in for a quiet beer, a full meal or anything in between, youre sure of a friendly welcome and a good time. The Last Queen - Yellow Springs, OH 45323 - Menu, Hours, Reviews and I hope they are able to add more lunch openings. They make it feel like your own local English pub down the street on the corner. Come join us for an authentic British Afternoon Tea experience. We do indeed hail all the way from England, so youll be getting the authentic experience! The food was fantastic! I shouldve stopped by sooner but so glad that I finally did and I will definitely be back! Plan your road trip to The Last Queen in OH with Roadtrippers. Whether you pop in for a quiet beer, a full meal or anything in between, you're sure of a friendly The Last Queen | Enon OH Beautiful charcuterie spread. From the food to the service, it's a labor of love the whole way through. The Last Queen 210 East Main Street Enon, OH 45323 United States. (They have lots of other yummy drinks too and all that we tried were served well.) Of the food, so far we have tried: Business; Science & Tech; Music; Film & Media; Performing & Visual Arts; This family-owned and operated farm provides us with high-quality, all-natural, hormone/steroid and antibiotic-free angus beef, with a special beef-blend developed just for our burgers. Looking forward to having you back again soon - cheers mate! :). The Last Queen - Facebook About 30 minutes or so - and this was after asking the staff a couple of times about our orders. Hi there! And I use a walker so it was a little awkward navigating around the tables. The British celebrity wooden spoons is a nice touch!Food: 4/5, 210 E Main St, Enon, OH 45323 My husband got the Bangers and Mash. What is a gastropub you might ask? Owner/chef was out talking to customers and making sure all were satisfied. Thank you so much for your thoughtful and helpful feedback, we are so grateful! The Last Queen in Enon - Restaurant reviews Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The food and service is outstanding. Enjoy the Last Queen, it's EPIC!. Fantastic and served like the English do it. We've had great feedback from Brits and others who really enjoy the bangers and the nostalgia it brings of having a Full EnglishMore. Find similar restaurants in Ohio on Nicelocal. Burgers are pretty good, fish in the fishand chips was very mediocre.More, Hi Yshuman, thanks so much for your feedback. I had the fish and chips which was very good, my husband had shepherd's pie and it was a $16 bull of baked mashed potatoes, hardly any meat or vegetables. The Last Queen: Great British Pub - See 17 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Enon, OH, at Tripadvisor. Hours Monday Closed Tuesday At The Last Queen, we specialize in traditional British gastropub grub in a fun, relaxing atmosphere. Mashed potatoes and gravy were really good. Wife did like the coffee, however. The Last Queen Enon, OH. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The owner is British and I would really like to talk to him. Cant wait for you to try it. The Last Queen Enon, OH 45323 - Menu, 39 Reviews and 19 Photos - Restaurantji The Last Queen 4.6 - 63 votes. Once all this is done, your table is reserved and your British tea experience awaits! EXCELLENT!!! You must try this dessert - so good! I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one and you experienced delays as well as an issue with your order. Who wants black pudding anyway? The fish and chips are our best seller, hope you'll give it and us another try in the future. The food is great and the atmosphere is positive and friendly. While this is not the norm forMore, We came from Michigan to visit friends and found this amazing English pub. Does this restaurant offer table service? Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. 49 followers. Line Cook Jobs, Employment in Anlo, OH | Indeed.com We willbe back!More. And it's such a unique experience to We were traveling through Ohio and found this delightful gem. Event starts on Sunday, 28 May 2023 and happening at The Last Queen, Enon, OH. - Queen's BGLT - the star of this sandwich is the goat cheese spread - don't expect a regular BLT - this has way more flavor. Enon. LOVE this review and wish you were closer!! Home page . We are lucky to support some of the very best local suppliers at The Last Queen. THE LAST QUEEN, Enon - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor Food is very good. Oh, the staff is awesome. The "chips" were fresh and crisp. We'll also ask for a $10 deposit per person when reserving the table. Hi there! Highly recommend you try this restaurant. We let everyone know upfront it isn't a full table service model, but appreciate you giving it a try. The mashed potatoes and pork & beans were average. Sit, visit, and enjoy a leisurely meal. So just know that you can rely on their Guinness pour. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. THE LAST QUEEN, Enon - Updated 2022 Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone We are open for lunch 2 days a week - on Thursdays and Fridays. The hubs struggled with the time it took to get our meal, but I felt like that may have been part of the gastropub style. Taylor's Tavern - 5539 Dayton Springfield Rd, Springfield, Boone Saloon - 3490 Dayton Springfield Rd, Springfield, Bill's Place - 10982 W National Rd, New Carlisle, Carriage Inn Restaurant - 25 Green Valley Dr, Ulbrich's Hometown Bakery - 23 N Xenia Dr, A Slice of Heaven Pizzeria - 17 N Xenia Dr. You can review this Business and help others by leaving a comment. The owners (from England) greeted us as if we were friends. The cars were amazing, it was so wonderful to have you and them at our pub, a real privilege. We had the Indian curry which was very good, hamburger and fish and chips. It's our mission to bring great food, craft ale and more to our hometown and beyond. Enon Tourism . thelastqueenpub, Owner at The Last Queen, responded to this review. The fish and chips were the best I have had outside of England! The Last Queen Enon, OH. Enon, OH The Last Queen Events | Eventbrite - Page 6 This pub flirts with a more restaurant-y theme, while still being more than capable of serving up a decent pint. Thank you for the lovely recommendation and review! The staff and owner(I think he was the owner) were incredibly kind and helpful. Sign up to keep up to date with all the latest happenings at The Last Queen. (It is close to I-70!) Perfectly cooked sticky toffee pudding have a good taste. Lining up plans in Enon? The "chips" were fresh and crisp. There is a mix of indoor and outdoor seating in the back area which was very pleasant. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Online Menu of The Last Queen Restaurant, Enon, Ohio, 45323 - Zmenu (We were a little short on crackers and they brought more free of charge) Hotels near (DAY) James Cox Dayton Intl Airport. Well done, superb, stellar, outstanding and how can I forget BRILLIANT! Our goal is to offer fantastic food while maintaining great quality and service. Loved this dining experience. The flavor and thetexture just weren't right. Please refrain from parking in any spaces marked Tenants Only. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. We are so glad we were a highlight on your road trip and so pleased you stopped in! Stay In Touch. I settled for a smallish quesadilla that was just OK, and arrived lukewarm. Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and very much look forward to your next visit with the Bangers and Mash. Glad to heat the burger wasMore, We lived for 3 years in England, so we know what British Foods we like. It is a short walk from the restaurant. We cant wait to see you! !More, Wow, thank you do much for the great review and feedback! We appreciate you and really enjoyed your visit with us. more. Truly the best around. Service was TERRIBLE! Excellent to hear and thank you for the stellar review! Take a look below if you want to support our network and shop local! (It is close to I-70!) About & Clout - The Last Queen We both chose the BGLT, but the hubs chose no goat cheese. - Queen's BGLT - the star of this sandwich is the goat cheese spread - don't expect a regular BLT - this has way more flavor. Parking can be tough, but they have made it as easy as possible for us customers, just read the signs and yes they have 2 EV parking spaces. Sticky toffee pudding was awesome as always. It's so kind of you to feedback so thoroughly - and your feedback is enormously helpful to us, asMore, We were traveling through Ohio and found this delightful gem. USA Business Directory. Mother's Day Afternoon Tea at The Last Queen. We sat at the bar, so we overheard many conversations to include a potential medical event that brought the police to check up. It was very good. Might go back for breakfast if in the area.More, Hi there! Bangers not what I remember - The Last Queen - Tripadvisor Order Online Yummy and served with thick crackers. Our goal is to offer fantastic food while maintaining great quality and service. And your chips are better than UK chips, thus making it a gastropub. Name Email Thanks so much for taking the time to feedback and hope you have a great day! As for the Google rating, this bar received 4.7. See I told you Brilliant. The portions were very generous, and We found this wonderful place in June 2022 during a trip to Yellow Springs. Sit, visit, and enjoy a leisurely meal. The Brandeberry Riesling wine was very good. Highly recommend you try this restaurant. I hope they are able to add more lunch openings.More, Hi there! We will be back! Join our mailing list for updates, deals, and more. We sat at the bar, so we overheard many conversations to include a potential medical event that brought the police to check up. :) We are so delighted by your review, it has really been the highlight of our week! If you have ever been to England/Ireland, you know what I mean. Last time we visited here, we had fish and chips which were good. We should hire you to be our professional food critic!. We asked for water refills - had to ask at least 3 times before they finally brought them. Sticky toffee pudding was awesome as always. :) Thank you again for your lovely and kind words and we look forward to seeing you next time you are passing through. No banger and mash for us. Last time we visited here, we had fish and chips which were good. (937) 340-6032. Authentic doesn't mean good - The Last Queen, Enon Traveller Reviews However, we've had a lot of positive feedback on being open for lunch a few days a week and hopefully, we'll be able to expand the menu more when we have more resourcing. Was disappointed chicken curry had been removed from the Friday/Saturday menu, really wasn't anything else I wanted. We are so happy you and your party enjoyed your visit and the food. View the online menu of The Last Queen and other restaurants in Enon, Ohio. The Last Queen details with 86 reviews, phone number, location on map. Enon Tourism Enon Hotels Enon Holiday Rentals Enon Packages Flights to Enon The Last Queen; Enon Attractions Enon Travel Forum Enon Photo We will be back! It is a semi-soft, buttery flavored, non-melting artisan cheese made from pasteurized whole cows milk. We had the Indian curry which was very good, hamburger and fish and chips. Mashed potatoes and gravy were really good. I wanted to try the bangers because they were always one of my favorites when we lived in England. The "chips" were fresh and crisp. Delicious breaded fish (and large portion) with yummy fries. We also had the sticky toffee dessert and OMG, it was awesome. Looking forward to seeing you for a tipple or two. We've had great feedback from Brits and others who really enjoy the bangers and the nostalgia it brings of having a Full English Breakfast from back home, but we appreciate everyone has different tastes - and that's okay. You can also contact us anytime to organize a private Afternoon Tea party. Follow View all 4. No banger and mash for us. So have a mooch around our site for lots of interesting food, beers and more. The Last Queen is located at 210 E Main St, Enon, OH 45323, USA What is the internet address for The Last Queen? Unfortunately, they were nothing like I had in England. My husband ordered the beer flight. We found this wonderful place in June 2022 during a trip to Yellow Springs. We are happy to hear you (and your kids!) Did we mention we have a full bar with craft ales and more? To me they tasted more like American breakfast sausages. We're excited to share a fun drinking experience with you, and in the heart of a thriving, wonderful and welcoming community. We had never been here before, so we made the mistake of coming in through the back. 895 were here. I mean, the way you order it just like in jolly ole England (you look at the menu go up to the bar, order, pay and tell them your table number), I love it, no waiting around for your bill, it's all paid for upfront. Its where it all starts. Bonus is a legit Scotch selection as well! Were excited to share a fun drinking experience with you, and in the heart of a thriving, wonderful and welcoming community. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Last Queen. My husband was in line, and they skipped over him and took the orders of a party of 8 behind him. All was a treat!!! So happy to hear of your lovely experience, from food to drinks to service. The Last Queen | Enon OH - Facebook The Banger (sausage) was very tasty but there was only 1 of them - not nearly enough meat. The Last Queen is an English Food in Enon. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Banger (sausage) was very tasty but there was only 1 of them - not nearly enough meat. We also offer classically British Afternoon Teas once a month on Sunday afternoons. (We were a little short on crackers and they brought more free of charge) We had fish and chips and it was very filling and incredible, the dishes even reminded us of our own at home. Thank you Dagma for your kind review and feedback, we appreciate you! Website designed and built by Big Fish Local. Not sure I would go there again. $$ British, Bars, Gastropubs Hours: Closed Today 210 E Main St, Enon (937) 340-6032 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.7 Facebook 4.8 Tripadvisor 4.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. It was a highlight to a long road trip. We sincerely appreciate your candor and very much hope you'll give us another chance. We love who we work with and have carefully selected each supplier so we can be 100% honest in the provenance of our ingredients, and be sure that what we are dishing up is the very best around. 210 E Main Street, Enon. Loved this dining experience. We lived for 3 years in England, so we know what British Foods we like. Thank you so much for the review and feedback, we appreciate it! Fantastic and served like the English do it. Overall not a bad experience, but disappointing. It was a You have to go up to the bar to order (and pay at this time), then they bring your food and drinks to you. Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear you were not pleased with your experience. The Last Queen is located at 210 E Main St, Enon, OH 45323, USA, The website (URL) for The Last Queen is: http://www.lastqueenpub.com/. We were disappointed that the lunch menu is reduced of several traditionally known dishes. We had the Indian curry which was very good, hamburger and fish and chips. With our frequent glimpses of shepherds pie and burgers going by, it was very clear we need to comeback, plus the service was great and friendly. So just know that you can rely on their Guinness pour. Regarding the bangers, there is quite a variety of bangers in England, as you likely know. Wife's fish n' chips were disappointing, one piece of bland fish and ordinary chips was $18.50. Thank you ever so much for the wonderful review and feedback, we appreciate it! You can review this Business and help others by leaving a comment. Great setting, friendly staff, yummy food, and excellent beer selection. You are equally a gem in the Gem City. At The Last Queen, well have IPAs, pale ales, amber ales, stouts, single malt whiskeys, bourbons, lagers, wine and more.

How Much Money Has Warzone Made 2021, Female Volleyball Player Body Type, Stockbridge Bowl Trails, Resilience Presentation, Centennial Middle School Yearbook, Articles T