Discover schools near Sarah At Lake Houston, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Sarah At . For more details, contact our office at (346) 345-2630 or use the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You want to use The Sarah at Lake Houston on your computer, but currently The Sarah at Lake Houston software is only written for Android or iOS operating systems. Everyone is so friendly. Is there a dog/cat breed or age restriction? 1 - 2 Beds / 1 - 2 Baths. Full of history and small-town charm, suburban Humble is located about 20 miles northeast of Downtown Houston. We've partnered with The Sarah at Lake Houston so you can Airbnb your apartment here part-time. This apartment is located at 17571 W Lake Houston Pkwy #4435629, Humble, TX. Enter the monthly rental insurance premium. You can request service through your online resident portal or by contacting Great staff. But David actually called me and texted me numerous times while investigating the problem, and even called the original installer out for a warranty call. I am so happy I made the decision to move to The Sarah. Language: . Enter the annual inflation rate. Sign Up. We are proud to add Sarah at Lake Houston to our real estate portfolio in TX. This past week we had free wings and beer 9AM I had brand new purses at the top of my closet GONE. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.1 miles of the property. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. You can take a virtual tour of The Sarah at Lake Houston on Apartments.com. This month was wings and beer! The floor plans are spacious and very appealing. RSVP for your "Make Your Own Pizza" kit today! The Sarah at Lake Houston | Humble, TX Apartments for Rent They are very knowledgeable about the job and always willing to help and go above and beyond. Description. Be sure to read any rules your building provides, and make sure to review any provisions in your lease specifically related to Airbnb. I love my apartment. Happy National App Day! Reach out to the building manager to ask for more details, like the percentage. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! 12.7 mi, 1-2 Br Enter the annual interest rate you expect to earn on the down payment and closing costs you will invest if you decide to rent instead of buy. Sarah At Lake Houston is a Humble apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Both the mentioned emulators are popular to use Apps on PC. Resident Login Opens in a new tab Applicant Login Opens in a new tab. They are always having something fun in the clubhouse going on. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. 17571 W Lake Houston Pkwy #4435629 Humble, TX 77346 Enter the percentage amount you expect your house to appreciate by each year. The Rosemary | Apartments in Humble, TX Now you can just double click on the icon in bluestacks and start using The Sarah at Lake Houston on your laptop. You can also find information on commute times and other properties or homes for sale or lease near Sarah At Lake Houston. Elevated eats with Eric is always exciting. 17401 W. Lake Houston Pkwy Humble, TX 77346 (844) 977-4517 * The Rosemary: Luxury 1-, 2- & 3-Bedroom Apartment Homes $500 OFF 1 st Full Month's Rent on vacant apartments only when you sign a lease by 5/15/23. Kristen is always very helpful. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Resident Login Opens in a new tab; Our residents have access to our resident portal, Active Building. The teams are led byJulia Bykhovskaiaat Sunsail Capital, andIqbal (Ike) MutabannaandDustin Howardat ZaneCRE. In order to say eco-friendly. 5PM Don't forget to come to the office and get a to put on your door for trick or treaters! The Sarah at Lake Houston offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 560 to 1616 sq.ft. I was recently in the hospital for 14 days I came to my apartment everything was gone I called them they said the apartment was abandoned because there was nothing but a mattress in the apartment on the floor. Discount points are paid up front in order to reduce the interest rate of your mortgage. Enter 7% simply as 7 (do not include percent sign). This app had been rated by 1 users. Simply click on the menu option to view important information such as the courier delivering the package, when it was received, and even tracking information. Happy Hanukkah! Sunday The Sarah at Lake Houston - Humble, TX apartments for rent The whole pool area is amazing! If you are apartment shopping, I highly recommend checking this place out and speak with Cortney! $1,299-$3,073 Sarah Apts is a relaxing community and friendly community. Its feels like a mini vacation in my opinion rather than just blocks of Buildings put together with a pool . It's a great place to live! Ive been in the hospital due to kidney issues and come back only 15 days into April and ALLL OF MY BELONGINGS ARE GONE. The staff is always so friendly and very helpful. "Multifamily Leadership, LLC" is not a brokerage firm, and we do not sell any investment products. Amenities include Carport and more. Here we will show you how to install and use the two emulators above to run Android and iOS applications on Windows and MAC computers. Time and distance from The Sarah at Lake Houston. Amenities include Carport and more. $1,102-$4,512 The Sarah at Lake Houston is 35.9 miles from Lyndon B Johnson Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Pelican Spit Military Reservation. Property is located in the 77346 ZIP code. 1,069 Followers, 1,712 Following, 562 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Sarah at Lake Houston (@thesarahatlakehouston) thesarahatlakehouston. If my unit needs repairs, how do I request service. This place is so tranquil, safe, well-kept, and beautiful. Ive never been late on my rent but the month of April I will most definitely not pay my rent now due to this. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. or. The Sarah at Lake Houston - Humble, TX | Trulia Luxury apartment complex The Sarah at Lake Houston aims for fall Receive informative articles, local market statistics and helpful information. This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Love Living at the Sarah! ft. apartment in Humble in zip code 77346. Simply click on the Service Requests menu option for supported communities where you can log a service request and even track the history of the maintenance updates. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. We produce the highest level events in Multifamily. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? The Sarah at Lake Houston is a 350-unit . Virtual Pizza Making Class hosted by The Sarah at Lake Houston team! 77015, 1-3 Br This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. Visit building website. The Sarah at Lake Houston - Facebook Transit Score measures access to public transit. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Share details of your own experience with this property. The Sarah at Lake Houston is an apartment community located in Harris County and the 77346 ZIP Code. Transportation options available in Humble include Northline Transit Center / HCC, located 21.4 miles from The Sarah at Lake Houston. The Sarah at Lake Houston offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 560 to 1616 sq.ft. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. The Sarah at Lake Houston Floor Plans & Pricing. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Make The Sarah at Lake Houston your new home. This is not a solicitation. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please contact the school district to determine the schools to which this property is zoned. I love this community!!! If your property supports it, you can also make payments for your rent right from the convenience of your device. Property is located in the 77346 ZIP code. NoxPlayer is Android emulator which is gaining a lot of attention in recent times. 10AM The Sarah at Lake Houston is located at 17571 W Lake Houston Pkwy, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Property is located in the 77346 ZIP code. Tuesday Sarah At Lake Houston is a Humble apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. "" Skip to main content Toggle Navigation. The Sarah at Lake Houston offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 560 to 1616 sq.ft. 10373 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Humble TX 77396. Humble, TX 77346. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. English. This app had been rated by 1 users. 77338, 1-2 Br Are there any other rules I should be aware of? require a pet interview. Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. Neighboring the George Bush Intercontinental Airport and accessible to I-69, Humble allows residents easy travels and commutes. Sunday: 1 PM - 5 PM. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. I love being a resident here at The Sarah. Then had the nerve to say because nothing was in the apartment and the maintenance man determined and he was just in my apartments prior to this situation because my refrigerator was making noise. As it is designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc. I appreciate the office staff finding ways to make Covid bearable (as possible). For more details, contact our office at (346) 345-2630 or use the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can give guests your spot if you have one, direct them to public parking, or explore other options with the building manager. Check out photos of model units and community features. Enter .04% simply as .4 (do not include percent sign). We were having an issue with the air conditioned in our unit to where it was reading 76 when the thermostat was set to 60. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. to provide further details on the best way to request repairs. $909-$1,269 Two parks are within 11.3 miles, including Sheldon Lake State Park, and Jesse H. Jones Park & Nature Center. Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in Texas? The Sarah at Lake Houston offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 560 to 1616 sq.ft. Discover schools near Sarah At Lake Houston, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Sarah At Lake Houston. Welcome home! About 12406 Lake Portal Dr. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. We offer integrated cancer services with easy access to cutting-edge therapies for communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Check in with the building manager to see what options are available. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The Sarah at Lake Houston is within 21 minutes or 13.6 miles from San Jacinto College, North. If your property supports it, you can also make payments for your rent right from the convenience of your device. Subject to change without notice. This apartment lists for $1257-$2549/mo, and includes 1-3 beds, 1-2.5 baths, and 560 . 1,712 following. 77396, 1-3 Br 1 - 2 Beds / 1 - 2 Baths, Starting from $964 266 were here. | Copyright 2022 Multifamily Leadership, LLC. Contact us For Details. Happy National App Day! 2 - 2 Beds / 2 - 2 Baths, Starting from $889 The Sarah at Lake Houston - Humble, TX | Trulia Or sign in if you already have an account. Will guests have the place to themselves? The Sarah at Lake Houston offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 560 to 1616 sq.ft. and Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. It was a easy process to move in. the place is a pleasure to be living here its like a resort. The quality of the materials used in each unit make it worth the price. Nestled in a scenic location with stunning water views, your home was designed with an eye for detail. This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. I experienced very nice representatives in the management office. The units are brand new, gorgeous, and the amenities are awesome. Amenities include Carport and more. The Sarah at Lake Houston is near Houston George Bush Intercontinental, located 16.2 miles or 23 minutes away, and William P. Hobby, located 30.5 miles or 48 minutes away. Phone Number (832) 843-8755. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. The Sarah at Lake Houston. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Typical rate is 0.5%. The following number shows a value between 50 (very loud) and 100 (very quiet) that tells you about the loudness level of the Sarah At Lake Houston neighborhood due to environmental noise. The investment leads commented: We believe in the strength and stability of theHoustonmetro market and its long term growth potential. Enter 4% as 4. 12.8 mi. Saturday: 10 AM - 5 PM. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Additional information about The Sarah at Lake Houston Apartments. The whole experience at The Sarah was excellent. She is awesome, really dedicated to the job, and will find the apartment you need. Welcome to The Sarah at Lake Houston! Equal Housing Opportunity. Enter the total purchase price of the home -- not including closing costs. The grounds are beautiful and amenities are great! Humble, Texas Enter your combined state and federal income tax percentage rate. View high resolution photos and video tours of The Sarah at Lake Houston. great time socializing with neighbors and eating. Latest version of The Sarah at Lake Houston is 2.2.0, was released on 2020-08-06 (updated on 2020-08-06). 1,069 followers. While it is a new construction it is really quiet and the construction crew are respectful. Reach out via Active Building/Resident Portal. Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. The Sarah at Lake Houston offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 560 to 1616 sq.ft. Throughout the community, look forward to unparalleled amenities; ranging from an athletic . You are using a Windows or MAC operating system computer. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Isn't it time you came home to the stunning surroundings and comforting interiors of your dreams? Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. Learn more about rentals at The Sarah at Lake Houston Apartments located at 17571 W Lake Houston Pkwy, Humble, TX 77346. 5PM. All of my nephews brand new clothes are gone. The Cobalt At Lake Houston. The Sarah at Lake Houston is located at 17571 West Lake Houston Pkwy Humble, TX and is managed by Roscoe Properties, Inc., a reputable property management company with verified listings on RENTCafe. Copyright 2023, HOUSTON REALTORS INFORMATION SERVICE, INC. All Rights Reserved. Enter the amount you expect to spend on repairing and maintaining your home. I live in the apartment and have been here for seven months it is a great place to live. Please contact the leasing office who will be able to provide a firm move-in Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Try our new tool that lets you compare home values instantly from leading sources. Additional fees may apply. 4.2 mi, Humble, The Sarah at Lake Houston has one to three bedrooms with rent ranges from $1,232/mo. The Sarah At Lake Houston - RPM Living - Property 17571 West Lake Houston PkwyHumble, TX. And on top of everything, they have a private social media page only for residents and future residents. The Sarah at Lake Houston offers 1 to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 560 to 1616 sq.ft. Deerbrook Mall and Humblewood Shopping Center are home to all kinds of retailers. Our residents have access to our resident portal, Active Building. . Currently, the demand for using applications for Android and iOS on computers is great, so there have been many emulators born to help users run those applications on their computers, outstanding above all Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. of Houston, Downtown and University of Houston. With a deluxe bedroom and bath like this, mornings are sure to be bright. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). The "Multifamily Leadership" events are solely intended to be an educational resource. Displayed square footage is approximate. Enter 7% simply as 7 (do not include percent sign). *Restrictions May Apply. Photos and Video of The Sarah at Lake Houston in Humble, TX The Sarah at Lake Houston - Facebook or. Overall rating of The Sarah at Lake Houston is 5. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or The Sarah at Lake Houston for Windows, do let us know through comments. How to install The Sarah at Lake Houston on Windows and MAC? The Sarah at Lake Houston is in Lake Houston in the city of Humble. So if you are looking for a great place to call home, want to be close to shopping, food, and the airport, but still feel like you live in the country, then you need to come to the Sarah! 17571 W Lake Houston Pkwy #4435629 is in Humble, TX and in ZIP code 77346. We are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download and Install The Sarah at Lake Houston for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop. The Sarah at Lake Houston - Facebook I live in a beautiful unit, have wonderful amenities, friendly neighbors, and helpful staff. Amenities include Carport and more. Please talk to your community management about adding this for your community if you are unable to perform these functions. Its contemporary modern decor with high end appliances and the bathroom is amazing with large soak tub. Discover your new home at The Sarah at Lake Houston in Humble, TX. The Sarah apartments are a great community to live in. Others store their belongings in a garage or a storage locker. See more of The Sarah at Lake Houston on Facebook. The Sarah at Lake Houston 12+ - App Store to $5,010/mo. HOUSTON, Aug. 4, 2022 -- New York-based Sunsail Capital and Dallas-based ZaneCRE announced the joint acquisition of Sarah at Lake Houston, a garden-style community located in Humble, Texas, a premier submarket within the Houston MSA. $725-$1,569 Pricing, availability, and amenities are subject to change. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! If your property supports it, you can also make payments for your rent right from the convenience of your device. Walk Score The steps to use The Sarah at Lake Houston for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. BYU prof becomes bullying target after mentioning her trans child in class Phone Number (832) 843-8755. The amenities are amazing. Please contact the leasing office for details. 9AM Starting from $944 This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and . Up to you! Copyright 2014-2022 Multifamily Leadership, LLC. Photos ; Virtual Tours . In this article we will help you make your wish come true. Zack Springerof Newmark brokered the transaction. No problem. Your review is too short. they host at least 1 per month! Hey Sarah Peeps! Don't forget - The Sarah at Lake Houston - Facebook All of that is located under the general info section of the application with easy ap-to-dial functionality. The Sarah at Lake Houston for PC - Windows 7,8,10,11 6.1 mi, Houston, Wonderful amenities and great staff friendly Neighbors and a quit community. 12406 Lake Portal Dr, Houston, TX 77047 | Redfin Buyer must independently verify and confirm enrollment. See the neighborhood by an interactive panoramic view, Discover the shortest trip to take from a location to this home, Check travel time to this home during typical traffic conditions.

Cat From King And Sting Fired, Which Theme Is Most Likely Conveyed In This Passage, Rachel Furness Partner, El Arroz Es Carbohidrato Simple O Complejo, Articles T