Thank you. Other than the 925, i dont know what they mean thanks! I have a white gold ring wif smd 128 and on other side 585 .what do thy mean plz. The inside of the band is stamped 10k, and the other side is stamped ESEMAD, I think. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. This is based on all internet based research. Looks like its Quality Designs Plus in New York. Jewelers marks are registered and can be widely recognized and easily tracked. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". I'm assuming the topic " 9 stamped inside ring" is the gold content. Ring band. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Marked RHPT inside. I have a ring with a jewlers mark of 2 triangles back to back what does that mean??? All the way around. 12k means the piece is made of an even 50% gold and 50% alloy. I have 18K gold ring very high quality emeralds, diamonds, rubies, sapphires. What does a J with a circle around it mean? Ive looked everywhere for this sign but cant seem to find it. What does a circle with a dot in the middle stamped inside my silver ring mean? Is it possible to see the ring through g-mail? If you know any of these Unidentified Stamps, Email me and let me know. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "Best Selling Chains"; Cant find anything about it. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. The links on the chian are little rectangles. my ring has a alexandrite Stone and has the markings 14k and in a box has the initials T.L. Hello. Ring with a Diamond looks like a heart at edges of Diamond and Cn next to it? This would make it difficult to identify the manufacturer, jeweler, and designer of the piece, but the metal make up is still the same. 2012-10-27 09:58:41. My initials are engraved & the stamp has a weird symbol & next to it, says, LTD I have added it to the list. The k behind these numbers stands for karat. $30.70, $122.81 The same stamp is on the chain link. Yes .585 represents that its .585parts gold. Also made collectors spoons, flatware, Jewelry and decor. In 1973, the European Community (EC) recognized 925 as the official sterling silver standard mark. For example, Tiffany & Co has a number of Paloma Picasso designs, and these pieces will be engraved with that name. Hi! 50 ($6.50/Count) 3% off promotion available. mean? If so, then you have come to the right place! All the items have 14K with TL marking. Original Price $186.99 i have a very old ring thats marked Ray with copyright symbol i cant find anythng. Thanks in advance. Can anyone tell me what this is? For example, many rings have 14k prongs or heads (because theyre more durable), while the rest of the ring is 18k. I have a ring that I think is white gold, the stones are huge clear and I think Emerald Cut. If your jewelry has been engraved, you have the option of taking it to a jewelry historian, who can investigate where it was first manufactured, who designed it, who sold it, and who originally owned the piece. Cant find anywhere what a stamp of GM16 or GMB means? Have you found anything and this? However, this is not always the case, and wont always be a correct assumption. I still get questions daily. However, if the piece is made into something else completely, every stamp would need to be changed. . Iaceble Bohemia Triangle Rings Geometry Hollow Knuckle Rings Gold Crystal Mid Finger Rings Stacking Arrow Open Rings Set Jewelry for Women and Girls 5 Pcs. Or Hunt & Roskell. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Hi, I have a Rose Gold Rose ring with what looks like an axe or tomahawk and then the number 14. It has one diamond in the center with onyx and a small opal on both sides. I have a half eternity band with 9 small, old looking diamonds. With diamonds ? Expert: xarqi. My ring has 925 Thai At1 on what does it mean and is it real thanks, Iv got a ring and the stamp on the inside says 14k NH and the NH looks like they r connected any one on what that means, hey man I have the same stamp inside my ring Did you ever figure it out ??? $80.75, $95.00 There is an artist with a stamp like you described in Mexico. Thank you. Thank you for your assistance. Does anyone have any ideas? I have a silver ring with a larger center diamond with 3 smaller on each side with the marking of 925 BEE I know the 925 but cant find anything about the BEE part and each diamond has a hole under it not sure if that means its real diamonds or not. (25% off), Sale Price $20.39 Now the ATI?? PS There are no diamonds or other stones in the ring. These markings tell the buyer what the piece is made of, what it's worth, and can be used to track and recover stolen jewelry. I have a bracelet, what I believe is gold, it has a stamp of 18KN on the inside of it. Go to my contact page and send me the picture. I found a ring with 14K stamped on one side inside the band and I believe HUNY on the other ???? Thanks Jane. Also, the L & A are touching (ending of L is touching beginning of A.). While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. ), There seem to be a LOT more questions than answers here it seems makers marks are as numerous as the craftspeople who made jewelry, and apparently no authoritative directory to catalog them. $18.31, $30.52 I have a ring with a K and P inside diamond shapes followed by 14k. I never seen one stamped there before so Id it real? I had an excited jeweler tell me once that star (the a sometimes being a star itself) stamped on gold jewelry means that it was made with virgin gold from Africa. What does this mean? Its exactly like the Uncas stamp, but has an m instead of an u. Any ideas? I have an old gold wedding ring with I B stamped inside the ring. I have a necklace that has 14K XL, and the cross has 14K F.D on them. Hi. the stamp shows that the ring is of 14 karat gold piece; to check . I recently inherited an antique gold gypsy ring which I believe may be English, possibly Edwardian. . Have stamped inside my ring wanted to know what it stands for.1407AL 750 I believes stands for 18kt right correct me if Im wrong. Diamond Ring. Any idea? Hi I have a gold Cross pendant with a piece of raw turquoise in centre, on the back it is stamped Lb900. Rhodium is a precious metal that is in the family of platinum. Hello, I also have an antique ring with the C^A, only mine in an emerald ever find who made this? Stamp I think says 985Y what does that mean its a sapphire ring dont know if the stone makes a difference in whether or not its white gold or silver to ring. Why Vintage Jewelry Marks are Important Maybe you've just acquired some vintage jewelry from a family member or friend. Have any idea what 14K CN [D] means I have been looking forever now and no luck. I have a ring from Fred Meyer and that is what they said it was. I received a gift which is a necklace with PAJ BR China stamped inside. UNIDENTIFIED STAMPS INSIDE RINGS? - Jewelry Secrets I have a ring from my great grandmother with 18k and a C inside a triangle beside it, what does that mean? amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "bottom"; Modern usage of the commercial at sign has made it impossible for me find information on this mark. James K. Bowden is famous for his . I have a necklace that says n 925 cn on it if you know what it means please tell me as soon as possible. Back says 5* step. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. On most quality jewelry, the specifications of your jewelry (like gold karat) will appear as a hallmark, or a stamp (or several) on the back or underside of the piece. Is Benito the make of jewellery? It is a popular form of gold that has high purity. View and rotate any diamond under 20x magnification. I found, metal detecting, an old wedding band with the stamp 14 and next to it is a cross pattee. IT HAS LIKE 15 LITTLE DIMOND LIKE STONES IN IT. I have a 10 k white gold and diamond bracelet it has a letter C and a diamond shape stamped on it anyone know what the C and diamond mean? If anyone figures that one out Id love to know! Back when this was a standard practice, industries/businesses/craftsman would have a unique date code that was almost like Their Own identifier. A couple other threads have suggested two tone or true touch., I have a white gold ring thats marked 14k L8 then an arrow under the setting. I have done masses of research on many things such as bricks, bottles,household items back to the 1800s trying to establish a date of a friends miners cottage,and the general consensus is that these date codes often cover a time frame of say 1 or 2 years, with 5 years being standard in the 1800s to around 1960. I found a ring it has 10kev5 and I cant make out the other stamp the after 10k I think is a diamond. Total Diamond Weight (tdw): .55tdw. I have ring that has 14k-LP in the inside does anyone know what that means?? I know their hand crafted because they weigh differently. Jacoby-Bender. Curious note: If a stone has "CZ" after the weight, it usually refers to the . I have a14 k diamond ring and it has DKW stamped on it what does that mean? amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "jewelry-secrets-20"; Its only important because it belonged to my great grandmother. What Does Lind Stand For On Jewelry - Starco Jewellers Jewelry made from precious metals is often stamped with a mark to indicate the chemical composition of the metal. whats that mean is it sliver / gold/platinum or nothing, l have a ring with ns it has one white stone also l have a ring that has Alex 18ct. We have a ring with the stamp 18K E.C.R, i KNOW what 18K means but NOT the E.C.R..Thank you to anyone who can help me.. Silver ring with 2 harts and the band is like little vines on the inside it has 925 witch is for sliver but also has the letter L and an upside down V any clue? Metal Jewelry Stamps & Marks - ThoughtCo Its a 9ct rose gold rind with the marking WD inside the ring and then theres a big HB on the front in fancy lettering. And another which is either 70S or Z0S, what would that mean? But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Can anyone help me please? Any ideas ????? What does DAC stamped inside band on a ring. Inside of my rose gold ring is the initials RSG or RSC.what does this Weddings can be such a wonderful experience, but as, If youre looking for a wedding band, first of all, congratulations to you and your future spouse! Marks Stamped Inside Rings - Albert Hern Have an amazing day <3. If you have a ring marked inside band saying 925 au with a c inside a I have a pair of earrings marked ati br nc what does that stand for. I have a silver ring with 8 tiny sparkly like diamonds/rhinestone in round settings. Ive been driving myself crazy trying to find any information on it. I have some earrings that have cu and a heart or diamond stamped can any one tell me what it stands for, My ring has DAC stamped on it ..whar dose that mean. For example, 14k gold means there is 58.5% gold, and the rest is a mix of different alloys. There is no one in the family with those initials. Hello! On the back side of the part that looks like part of the bracelet and receives the sliding in part is 0.750 or 0,750 raised inside an indented rectangle. Or you found some nice vintage jewelry at a yard or garage sale or at the thrift. Original Price $95.00 what does that mean? I will update this list as the Answers roll in. Ive been trying to find out what the initials mean as well please let me know if you found out anything about your ring with the same initials thank you. Why do Men Twist Their Wedding Bands? I have a 925 silver, mans Texas nugget ring with NF inscribed inside. Can anyone tell me what this means? My grandmothers diamond ring has TT within a circle on the inner band. Study now. A certified appraiser will be able to determine the value of the piece, as well. An STS mark on jewelry can mean STS Jewelry Co., an old international firm with HQ in Austin and whose fine but moderately priced jewelry is made by artisans in India. However, a clever buyer would know that 14kg, is not a stamp at all, and be able to spot the fake. What is this type of closure/clasp called? Does anyone know what aG in a circle means stamped inside a 14K white gold wedding band, with 2 rows of diamonds on half the band please? I cant find anything about what this could be on the web. Unfortunately, its pretty easy to mess up a stamp. Please help! Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Their real time interactive diamond inspection is the best in the industry. It can be given verbally when appraising the item, on the price tag or packaging, or even on the invoice or receipt for the purchase. TY. Portuguese Hallmark with Deer and .800 Gold Fineness. Silver ring stamped pm with circle around it? STER DES I already know is sterling silver just wanted to know the meaning of the letters please help. I have a ring it says that it is 10k and has an f with a triangle inscribed after the 10k. My husband found a double head snake ring with a White stone and a garnet looking stone Since then I have stumbled across another piece with that stamp and I wanted to verify where he got that information but he has passed away since then. This TM316 indicates that these rings are 316 grade, non-tarnishing, stainless steel. Please someone help me. Do you have relatives that still live there that could help locate the source? Finding the right gemstone can be a difficult task when there are so many different cuts, styles, and costs. Always check the designer registry and databases, to be sure. Hey, Jewelry Secret! I am not having any success in figuring out whet the SON means. Gold ring with RT inside the band what does it mean please? Meanings of Stamps and Markings on Rings and Jewelry: The Complete Guide What does the numbers316LSS ingraved inside my ring mean. He was born in the Bronx, New York, in 1943, graduated from Harvard in 1966, and moved to Paris, France shortly thereafter. Ive got a ring that says 14k an says tge espo whats these letters mean?? I have a 14k white gold round diamond bridal set with additional smaller diamonds on the band that has stamps on the inside of the band/s in addition to the 14KT. Ive read before that the A with circle around it is from Avon (so is it really an engagement ring? Inside the ring is stamped 14 KT with a shape do a diamond beside it.one side is stamped in while the other is not.almost like a yen yang kind of thing with raised dots in the center of the stamp . amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; F is a better than average grade; more typical would be H or I (The scale starts at "D" and goes downwards from there). 1. Not sure but would you know?? I have a pendant that looks to be either silver or white gold with a stamp on the bale that is a G in a circle with JCM in capital letters stamped to the right of the G. Any ideas what that means? Any ideas as to what these mean? I have a 2 carat diamond sterling silver halo ring with a heart symbol stamped on the inside of the band next to the 925. Thanks much, Janice. What does A25 stamped inside a ring mean? These marks are registered with the countrys Patent Office and can be tracked if necessary, which is especially helpful in recovering stolen or altered jewelry. Its 41.7% gold, and 58.3% alloy, and is used for its durability. Does anyone know this stamp? International scamming has become more and more common, with imported jewelry being incorrectly stamped in order to pass as more expensive. Solitare with an arrow with 11 through it and a 6 what is that mean. It looks Art Deco to me. A quality mark contains information about metal content that appears on an article. Ring with 10k inscription and an f with a triangle - The eBay Community I have found a pair of sterling silver earrings that have a red star stamped after the 925 & i too havent found anything about what the star means. Silver, Are you looking to learn more or purchase a promise ring? My gold band has 735 stamped inside. I have an vintage plumeria silver. 14k nh the nh is both connected together. 1428556022319-1010126463.jpg 1653 KB. Hence, a lot of these will be forever unknown. Any ideas of who the Jeweler is? Looks like sterling silver band with tiny diamond like stones set around the band. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "jewelry-secrets-20"; Please refer to the photo to see what the stamps look like as well as the essay's office stamp. Triangle Stamps - Etsy Triangles in Geometry (Definition, Shape, Types, Properties & Examples) Thnks, What does 10KD FDF inside my ring mean? I have a silver ring stamped with a picture of a diamond then 925. I dont understand why its so difficult finding information about these. amzn_assoc_title = "Wheat Chains"; Costume Jewelry Hallmarks: A to Z - World of Eccentricity & Charm I have a white gold ring 10k and it has a triangle shape next to the Its also the least expensive option for gold alloys. It has the Cupid 10 mark inside, which I see on your list above is unknown. Some people might be allergic to the alloy used, and the color isnt as attractive as other karats. ANY insight would be greatly appreciated. WE ALSO PARTICIPATE IN AFFILIATE PROGRAMS WITH JAMES ALLEN, CJ, IMPACT, AND OTHER SITES. I have a 14k inside of ring other side inside has the letters ML OR MSD I CANT SEEM TO FING OUT IF IT REAL. They are highly trusted, have a huge inventory, and low low prices (compare anywhere and see for yourself). Many dates on items, particularly from the 1800s & 1900s, bore date code as opposed to the stamping of a specif date. I have what appear to be a gold ring with the stamp gp6810k on it. Ive looked at several different companies and the closest that resembles is The Leo Diamond (Could this have been resized and THE LEO cut out? What does 18KE stamp on the inside of a ring mean? - Answers I have a sterling silver jewelry set marked ATI Thailand. A Guide To The Golden Triangle, India | Rough Guides Some parts of the ring are 14k, others 18k. Thank you in advance for any help. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; What could that possibly mean? I have a ring it says India inside has also an with like 2 circles around it then like 3 lines like triangles but without the bottoms like these ^ then 623 I think what do they mean? Picking an engagement ring is, Engagement rings and wedding rings are often worn on the same finger, but there are some complications with wearing two rings at once. What does a diamond symbol stamped inside a ring with H.G.F and a triangle mean? PLEASE HELP. Carat Weight (ct): .55ct. The k stands for karat, and the number is the percentage of that metal found in the jewelry. Do you know anything about that? :) -Richard. Ring has sterling m with an arrow on each side. Hi Trudy, did you ever find out about your ring? (25% off), Sale Price $260.00 George Hunt. Any idea who the designer is? Triangle Inside Ring - Etsy I have a yellow gold ring stamped L 8. What does it mean? I found out from people asking on Google that PAJ is the manufacturer Prime Art and Jewel, and I know the necklace is made in China. Its pale yellow, and the least yellow of all the karats because it has the least amount of gold. These weights are usually stamped as simple numbers, but you might also see ct, CW, or carat after it; youll rarely see the stamp tdw, which means total diamond weight. I have a ring stamped sterling then a diamond shape with a roman numeral 5 in it then it says LIND does any body know what it means it has 4 big diamonds in it mounted the correct way!? Both are unique in their own, If you are preparing to purchase wedding or engagement rings, you have probably heard that a good ring can cost you anywhere from $400-$1000, with. It is considered to be one of the internationally recognized fineness marks. i have a bracelet with the letter m stamped with small black dot or stone beside it, anyone know what it is? But without the rings, it would be, So, you are getting married? Have no clue on the rest. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Thoughts, anyone? I have a ring, it looks like band that goes around another, four diamonds, not sure if real it is stamped with the word ring, or rino, I cant really tell.

Bridgeview Police Blotter, Dalton Daily Citizen Area Arrests, Articles T