by MWmetalhead Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:55 am, Post Hart worked 29 years in Lansing's radio market. 'Joey Pants' Is Severely Injured While Out for a Walk - Newser WMMQ-FM 94.9 LANSING'S LIVE AND LOCAL CLASSIC ROCK STATION! Post We'll be reading them to him to help him get better!" CITADEL Classic Rock WMMQ/LANSING morning maven RICH MICHAELS was fired on WEDNESDAY, reports WLNS-TV/LANSING. "Look at that rainbow," Pantoliano says in the clip. Lansing has been down that road before and it didn't go well. Joey Pants isn't happy with David Chase, and he's speaking out about it. I'm not much for morning shows who play music Scan this QR code to download the app now. I took 13 thousand volts of electricity and fell 25 feet from a pole. In 1999, I attended Specs Howard School of Media Arts. He's been in Lansing for over 40 years. While theyre on one my my local stations, I stopped listening after the company they are based at in GR fired Eric Zane. Cookie Notice by radioandtventhusiast Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:09 pm, Post While working in cable, friends told me I sounded like I could be on the radio. After graduating in 2000, I was in an electric accident. ", Hart'slast on-air shift at WMMQ was Jan. 24. Joey Pants. I was born in Lansing, raised in Webberville and have lived in Michigan my entire life. Joe Pantoliano nearly got taken out, and no wiseguys were involved. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Jackson Rahrig also happens to have Down Syndrome, Methed Up North: One of the Largest EVER Drug Dealers Sentenced. After a long recovery, I went back to Specs for the radio program and graduated in 2002 with "Most Entertaining and Most Outgoing" honors. homestead high school staff. Norfolk Radio: Veteran Personality Dick Lamb Retir Boston Radio: NHL Bruins, Sports Hub Team For Puck Report: Media Group Eyes Acquisition Of Gannett, James Cridland's PodNews: Your 4/28 Podcast & On-Demand Briefing, FCC Actions & Applications For April 28, 2023. He was an Italian inventor and electrical engineer, known for his pioneering work Newsmax, wants Tucker Carlson to be more than just the face of the network, and it's putting on a full-court press to land him. Weird question. What happened to Joey Pants? : r/lansing - Reddit what happened to joey pants on wmmq - fucae.com by WOWwowWOW Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:03 pm, Post Growing up in Villbilly land, I learned the value of hard work, honesty and giving back to the community. Growing up in Villbilly land, I learned the value of hard work, honesty and giving back to the community. Can you guess the artist the sold the first CD online? I dont live in the Lansing area. Follow. This is Classic: Super Bowl Streaker Taken Out By a Player, Overturned Truck Spills Human Doody All Along I-75. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I knew a lot of people in the Flint cluster when Townsquare bought it from Regent. 94.9 WMMQ (@949WMMQ) / Twitter Hart and Hoffman will host a special edition of the show May 21 at the Studio C movie theater in Okemos, 1999 Central Park Drive. But the TMZ report is upbeat and shows an Instagram photo of Pantoliano smiling and giving a thumbs up as he shows off his head gash. what happened to joey pants on wmmq Copies Of Fake WaPo Edition Circulating In D-C, iHeartMedia Says It Still Needs More Time. by Realist Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:31 pm, Post I began as an intern at WMMQ in 2002 and filled in as morning show producer when Deb Hart began referring to me as Joey Pants. I've had jobs as a fence builder, factory rat and telephone pole climber (Lineman). D-C Radio: WTOP Reporter Rescues Woman From Freezi Atlanta Radio: Ali Mac EXITS WKHX, Byron Cooper OU CBS Employees Voice Concerns About Strategy, Cincy Radio: MLB Reds Voice Marty Brennaman To Retire, Cox Media, Nielsen Reach New Measurement Deal. I was wondering how many people tune into either Zane's Podcast, Justin on WKQX out of Chicago, or Maitlynn on WMMQ out of Lansing? "Keep them coming! "Thank you for all the well wishes and positive vibes," the photo caption reads. 42 Following. Joey Pants | 100.7 WITL We're 94.9 WMMQ, a Townsquare Media station. Growing up in Villbilly land, I learned the value of hard work, honesty and giving back to the community. LiveXLive Partners With iHeartMedia To Stream Upco iHeartMedia To Use Panoply's Podcast Platform. While working in cable, friends told me I sounded like I could be on the radio. Cookie Notice Maitlynn's morning show on 94.9 WMMQ was replaced by FBHW. By Clicking "OK" or any content on this site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. Basically the Townsquare folks are clearing our the local long term jocks as fast as their contract come up.Duran, Stephanie, Don, Chris, Joey, Nick, etc. WMMQ 94.9 FM 3420 Pine Tree Road Lansing, MI 48911 Phone: (517) 394-7272 Fax: (517) 393-4041 . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I took 13 thousand volts of electricity and fell 25 feet from a pole. joey pants fired wmmq They were quite enthusiastic about the deal, as the Townsquare upper management touted the importance of live and local content. An easy-to-use video recording app to create your favourite lectures. 94.9 WMMQ. I was born in Lansing, raised in Webberville and have lived in Michigan my entire life. FM 94.9 - 160Kbps. While working in cable, friends told me I sounded like I . What to do if You Screw Up Your Absentee Ballot Like Me, USDA to Buy 20 Million Dollars Worth of Michigan Cherries. Lansing wmmq.com Joined February 2014. Growing up in Villbilly land, I learned the value of hard work, honesty and giving back to the community. Radio Ads + In-Car Visuals Generate Significant Br Portland OR Radio: Twitter Blocks KXL Talker Lars Maroon 5 Headlines Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show, Duke City Radio: T J Trout Returning To Airwaves, Racine-Milwaukee Radio: WVTY Adds Mitch Morgan, Danbury CT Radio: Mike Rich Named MP For Townsquare, Tulsa Radio: The #MuteRKelly Movement Arrives. See more. Does Your Town Still Employ the Curfew Siren? I remember talking to a few folks I knew at the Lansing cluster when Townsquare purchased it from Cumulus in 2013. Lansing Radio: Deb Hart To EXIT WMMQ And Radio - Blogger Poor Maitlynn. Hart worked 29 years in . After graduating in 2000, I was in an electric accident. A subreddit for the Greater Lansing (Michigan) Community. The history of WOI can be traced back to In 1908 .actress Eve Arden was born Eunice Quedens in Mill Valley Calif. She won an Emmy for her star-making turn as Our Miss Brooks, In 1874 Guglielmo Marconi born (Died 20 July 1937). The beloved Sopranos actor was out for a walk with his family Friday when a Porsche slammed into him and inflicted serious. by Deleted User 15502 Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:31 am, Post They were very excited. joey pants fired wmmq - shipoom.com MICHAELS had been on the LANSING airwaves at one station or another for more than 20 . Most of the cases have come at correctional facilities. While working in cable, friends told me I sounded like I . TutorREC - An Easy Way to Record Lectures I was wondering how many people tune into either Zane's Podcast, Justin on WKQX out of Chicago, or Maitlynn on WMMQ out of Lansing? The Midland native graduated from Specs Howard School of Media Arts in Metro Detroit. by BayCityJohn2337 Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:37 pm. He Doesn't Mind, Debate Rages Over Netflix's Black Cleopatra, She Claimed a Kidnapping Attempt. what happened to joey pants on wmmqdead body found in lancaster pa. cottonwood apartments mesa, az; what happened to joey pants on wmmq Joey Pants | 103.3 WKFR Survey: We Spend Nearly Half Our Waking Hours Look Rihanna Sues Father Over Business Venture. What causes infertility and how the IVF works? AZ Radio: Yavapai Broadcasting Announces Staff Cha Netflix Beats On Subscriber Growth, Misses Slightl Les Moonves To Fight CBS Over $120M Severance, Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl, Gov't Shutdown Will Not Delay Net Neutrality Case. The station is owned by Townsquare Media. Is Danny Stewart still on WFMK??? I was born in Lansing, raised in Webberville and have lived in Michigan my entire life. Louisville Radio: WRKA Flips From Country To Class Twin Cities Radio: Hubbard Rebrands Sports KSTP-AM NYC Radio: iHR Launches Digital Broadway Channel. Nowhere as funny as they used to be. The former "Sopranos" cast member, who lost his head on the show, is losing his temper in real life over the . Joe Pantoliano - Wikipedia [2] [3] After his early roles in the television series M*A*S*H and the 1983 comedy Risky Business, he gained recognition for his numerous supporting roles in high-profile . Contact Data. Looks like they are carrying Free Beer and Hot Wings from Grand Rapids. Re: Free Beer and Hot Wings now Mornings at WMMQ. Rich Michaels And WMMQ Part Ways - All Access Her first job, at 19, was at astation called WMPX 1490-AM in Midland. The WVIC studio was located on Mount Hope Road .

College Boutique Clothing, How To Apply For Pathways Internship Program, Car Wreck Carthage, Ms, Articles W