Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. Our Picks for the Top 25 Things to Do on Norwegian Getaway 25422881. Of course, you will have to get back on the ship eventually. Get a birds eye view of the island as you soar across this one of a kind activity. Announcing Our 2023 Cruisers' Choice Award Winners! If I were on one of the older ships, like the dawn I would not hesitate to buy the package. We regretted not. Norwegian Getaway Thermal Spa Sandy Pasnikowski 1 subscriber Subscribe 13K views 6 years ago Aboard the Norwegian Getaway.we were upgraded to Thermal Spa Balcony, meaning we had. Powered by Invision Community. Thermal Spa on Norwegian Escape Review | EatSleepCruise.com // Norwegian Getaway Cruise Ship Amenities | Onboard Experience There are only 60 passes available so be sure to reserve quickly. Posted October 11, 2019. Grabbed one as soon as they let us. There are views for days through walls of windows; and some ships have not one, but two balconies. B9 Spa Balcony Decks 15Mid Ship, AftThe Spa Balcony staterooms feature tranquil spa dcor and include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a single sofa bed, easy access to the adjacent Mandara Spa and fitness center, as well as complimentary access to the Thermal Suite during regular Spa hours. This also includes gourmet treats specially delivered to your suite each evening in case youd like a late-night snack. These restaurants offer outdoor seating on the Waterfront that allow you to enjoy your meal with a cool breeze through your hair, the calming sounds of the ocean, and the perfect sunset backdrops. My DW enjoyed it much more than I. Wasabi Sushi is also open on sea days for lunch and nightly for dinner. Are you daring enough to conquer the plank? Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Ship - Cabins and Suites - TripSavvy Floor plan. Advertising I put 2 passes for my wife and I in cart, then when trying to make payment, there is no option to use FCC (or CF or CN). Make your own judgement, and if this is your first cruise you will not have much to compare it too, so just enjoy the ride. In the bedroom, youll find a pillow-top mattress, fine linens and a feather duvet. [CDATA[ As the name suggests, spa cabins include special in-cabin amenities, proximity to the onboard spa and often, bonus privileges in the spa. Bon voyage! ft. sleeps 3), For a cozy spa experience, this is the spot. Mandara Spa on Norwegian Cruise Line | Cruise Critic There will be a mini-bar and coffee/espresso/cappuccino machine with supplies. So, if there are very specific details youd like, choose your ship accordingly. (6,504 sq. Free expert cruise tips and news from Cruise Hive! It is also cool if the mid-day heat bothers you. Norwegian Getaway Cruise Ship | Rest, Relaxation, Spa & Fitness Features Get expert advice, insider tips and more. The depth varies between 3 and 5 feet with places where you can sit around the edges and soak in the warm water. . Speak with the concierge about the availability of ship-sponsored excursions. They said they would not do it again, only due to spa staff walking around hounding them to try other spa packages like acupuncture, facials, massage etc. Cuz thats my hope and my dreamotherwise I am gonna cxl it. Scan this QR code to download the app now. My sister in law was on the escape recently and purchased the thermal suite package. We have had a few massages on board, and have taken advantage of the Latitudes offer of discounted spa services while in port. Its just different. Norwegian BreakawayThermal Suite Norwegian Cruise Line. How much do spa services cost of norwegian sky? The loungers on both ships look out over bow for one of the best views on the cruise. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The padded loungers were fine and several books got read on them, when they did not just send me to "The Library", a euphemism for nap. We are Don and Heidi, the husband and wife travel team behind EatSleepCruise.com. Among these dining options are the lines signature specialty restaurants including the steak house Cagneys, the Italian restaurant La Cucina, the Brazilian Churrascaria Moderno, the French inspired Le Bistro, and the hibachi experience at Teppanyaki. [CDATA[ ft. sleeps 4), To enjoy a view like the captain in his/her wheelhouse, book this room. We curate content during our travels that give the most up-to-date information about all things cruising, and the destinations we have visited. Spa staterooms are broken into different categorization levels, we have them listed below for the Norwegian Encore specifically, and may vary slightly between ships. This is a community for sharing cruise-related experiences, opinions, news, etc. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. .css-18jw8gc{-webkit-appearance:none;-moz-appearance:none;-ms-appearance:none;appearance:none;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;justify-content:center;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none;position:relative;white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:middle;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;line-height:1.2;border-radius:var(--chakra-radii-md);transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-normal);height:auto;min-width:var(--chakra-sizes-10);font-size:var(--chakra-fontSizes-md);background:none;border:0;color:black;display:inline;margin:0px;padding:0!important;font-family:var(--chakra-fonts-Roboto);font-weight:500;padding-top:0.625rem;padding-bottom:0.625rem;-webkit-padding-start:1rem;padding-inline-start:1rem;-webkit-padding-end:1rem;padding-inline-end:1rem;}.css-18jw8gc:focus-visible,.css-18jw8gc[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}.css-18jw8gc:disabled,.css-18jw8gc[disabled],.css-18jw8gc[aria-disabled=true],.css-18jw8gc[data-disabled]{opacity:0.4;cursor:not-allowed;box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);}.css-18jw8gc:active,.css-18jw8gc[data-active]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);background:none;}.css-18jw8gc:hover,.css-18jw8gc[data-hover]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);background:none;}.css-18jw8gc:focus,.css-18jw8gc[data-focus]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);}Cookie Consent, Celebrity Cruises Captain's Club Cruise Loyalty Program, 5 Things You Didn't Know About Booking a Costco Cruise, Cruise Activities You Can Re-create at Home: Spa and Fitness. The Dawn's spa set up was less elaborate, but it has a pool that was much larger than what the spa pool looks like on the Getaway. We will think more about the week pass. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Does the Norwegian Getaway have a library on board? 12 Things to Know Before Sailing Norwegian Cruise Line The props, video dome on the ceiling, and theming set the stage for a Vegas style production. (2,378 sq. They do sell day passes for $59 per person plus gratuity on port days. Norwegian Getaway Spa Thermal Suite Pictures - Cruise Deck Plans Then, a guide will accompany you on the tour; answer all your questions; and, return you to the ship at the proper time. They were $89 each (It was. I feel the difference when I call in. I liked it on our Caribbean cruise but I think I will enjoy it more in a colder climate. This is my mom's retirement cruise, they want to chill and pick out their own entertainment as they go. Suit up and head inside this frozen chamber to enjoy one of five Florida-inspired specialty cocktails (two alcohol-free options are also available). This exclusive area, located on deck 18 forward, is open to all adults who purchase a pass, which costs $100 per person for the week, and can be reserved once onboard the ship. You only need so much vitamin-D. Looking forward to.our cruise Jan 26th 2020 leaving from new orleans!!! For more information on Norwegian Cruise Line check out their website. Since the start, it's been our aim to provide the latest cruise news covering all the major cruise lines. Norwegian Cruise Line. Mandara Spa, Norwegian Cruise Line's brand of spa facilities, is just the thing for cruisers who want to unwind and relax with a number of treatments for everything from sore muscles to split ends. Yeah, I am extremely skeptical of this story. Decorated with the intention of relaxation, this suite comes with a hot tub and oversized waterfall. $319 for the week). The prime locations in 678 Ocean Place and outside on the Waterfront, combined with handcrafted drinks, make the Sugarcane Mojito Bar one of the best hang outs day or night. If you are in need of a total relaxation vacation that doesnt break the bank, the Spa Balcony staterooms on Norwegian Cruise Line are the perfect fit. Norwegian Cruise Ships Newest to Oldest, Refurbished Carnival Cruise Ship Completes Costa-Inspired Livery, Family Cruises Reinvented on Royal Caribbeans Icon of the Seas, AIDA Cruises Launches Summer Sailings From Kiel, Carnival Cruise Ship Begins Dry Dock for Makeover and Upgrades. (25 Reviews) The innovations continue on Norwegian Breakaway with a world-class Day Spa, Medi Spa, Salon and Fitn. Our policy now is to take rhe absolute lowest price cabin so we can justify the spa pass. From specialty dining, to one of a. The thermal pool was also good for relaxing my sore back. Unless it's something one has to call in to do to use FCC. LEARN MORE Gallery Norwegian Pearl Indoor Spa Pool The Shanghai Noodle Bar found on Breakaway class ships is a complimentary dining venue open most nights for dinner 5:30-10pm. This cruisers favorite venue also has bowling and arcade games (for an additional cost) if you are up for the challenge. the last day,. (1 Review) When you open the door to the Salt Room you walk into a dimly lit grotto where you are greeted with. How? The hot tub is the same temperature as the pool. Disembarking after a cruise is a bit different than the experiences of first-day boarding. Sit on the balcony and see the land ahead. But, we found the Thermal suite to be very much worth the money. Admittedly, the experience is more about the show than the dinner. But if it happens to me I will be the first person to start a thread about it. // 5 Things Families will Love about the Norwegian Getaway These shows are available for booking only once onboard the ship. Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features. We'll send you a weekly newsletter to your inbox. She is a self-confessed thrill seeker, obsessive planner, and over-packer. My sister in law was on the escape recently and purchased the thermal suite package. Thermal spa day pass - Norwegian Cruise Line - Cruise Critic Community Cruiseline.ui.init({ domain: "cruiseline.com", callback: function() { new Cruiseline.check_price({ referral: "s33722.p856.sites.pressdns.com", key: "e709d04de53049f94701c1c5a47e3cbb", containerId: "cruiseline-horizontal-check-prices-widget-norwegian-getaway", widgetTitle:"Find the Lowest Prices for Norwegian Getaway Cruises", horizontal: true, shipSlug: "norwegian-getaway" }); } }); 5 [deleted] 2 yr. ago While enjoying this outside space, you can utilize the services of a Courtyard attendant. If you enjoyed this video, check out this description for links to a full ship tour, solo lounge tour and review, and many more and maybe hit subscribe for m. We did! https://www.booking.com/index.html?aid=7918045And how about an excursion? The rooms are surrounded by walls of windows and the balcony has a hot tub. You check in at the spa desk, they take your card and walk you to the door and that's the last you see of them. And, all those other passengers seem to disappear when you are taken to a private room filled with comfortable seating and snacks. Here are our picks for the best thermal spa suites you can book on a cruise. We suggest ordering several dishes and sharing among your party. Ocean Blue is an elegant dining experience offering some of the freshest fish at sea and is open nightly for dinner. //

Muama Ryoko Monthly Charges, Articles W