Over the years, fans were keen to point out the many mistakes or creative liberties that the creative team took with the source material. So, because there are 4 marauders, I thought it would be nice to have a semifinal-like contest between all of them. What positional accuracy (ie, arc seconds) is necessary to view Saturn, Uranus, beyond? Some fans have wondered what would happen to the unique and insanely useful artifact once Harry grew up, and J.K. Rowling weighed in on the matter in 2007. 'Impedimenta!' What On Earth Do The Harry Potter Characters Think Of You - ProProfs Fred and George Weasley could give em a Its all in good fun, and while Lupin probably would have raised an eyebrow at the typo, we all know he and his fellow Marauders would have celebrated anyone who used their map as an excuse to get up to no good. described them as forerunners of the Weasley twins, and Harry could It's not so much that they were pranksters as inveterate rule breakers. Writes a story about the Marauders era. Cuaron requested that each of the teenaged Marauders have shaggy hair and sideburns, much like their rebellious musical counterparts. Once again, he faked his own death and he almost got away with it. If Pettigrew hadnt been bunkmates with James, Remus and Sirius, they likely wouldnt have bonded, and he wouldnt have one day had the chance to turn his friends over to Voldemort. You are big prankster, you simply love it - to play a jokes on others, even also Professors. In the final movie, a young Sirius is played by Rohan Gotobed. Privacy Policy. I am protective over the ones I care about/love. The tidbits we do have about their lives just make us want to know more about the brave, reckless and ultimately tragic cohorts that solemnly swore they were up to no good. "IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT A MAN'S LIKE, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HOW HE TREATS HIS INFERIORS, NOT HIS EQUALS.". Everything we know about the lives of the Marauders Community Contributor. Doch, ich mag das jetzt einfach posten. Often, you get into trouble by acting too quickly without thinking things through. Includes, life, what they think, boyfriend, best friends, enemies, etc. Are there any canonical examples of the Prime Directive being broken that aren't shown on screen? they were all roommates in Gryffindor House, many of the traits commonly found in Slytherin students. What do the marauders think of you? - Quiz Sirius was best-known for being framed for the betrayal of the Potter family and for various murders that he did not commit. I think overall I agree that the Marauders are grey, at least in their teenage years. He could hardly have looked more like a deranged murderer if he tried. He loves Harry and is a. Throughout the film, we learn that he wasnt responsible for turning Harrys parents over to Voldemort, and that in fact he was more or less framed for his role in their murder by fellow Marauder, Peter Pettigrew. Sirius, likewise, was firmly loyal, courageous, vigilant, and faithful, just like a dog. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban director Alfonso Cuaron had a pretty specific vision for bringing the Marauders to life. It will automatically move you to the next question after you click your answer. In Dumbledores words the following day, Prongs rode again last night.. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! What is GotoQuiz? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MARAUDERS? : r/harrypotter - Reddit Ringleaders of their little gang. He played a lot of roles in Harrys life a long-lost connection to his father, a mentor, a protector, and an ally, just to name a few. While the Marauders were all tied together by their time as friends and roommates at Hogwarts, they also shared another, most certainly unplanned, connection. Robbie Jarvis plays a teenaged version of James in the fifth movie. I like you!! Wei nicht, vielleicht stimmt was nicht mit dem Test? Im a HP fan (obviously) so I'm gonna make a quiz about the Maraduers; how they might've thought about you! Sirius was a good-looking rebel and proudly defiant of his familys Slytherin affiliations, adorning his bedroom walls with Gryffindor colours along with pictures of motorbikes and Muggle girls. Hex them, I don't have time to deal with that. James lifted an invisible sword. His habit of attaching himself to strong personalities would play an important part in later events. This might sound rude, but I'd probably tease the person or join in. When it comes to the friendships in Harry Potter, the relationship between the titular hero and his BFFs, Ron and Hermione, will likely always be most popular for fans. Charity Burbage Quiz: Can You Get Perfect? What Marauders Era character do you kin? - Personality Quiz - uQuiz.com When the Weasleys handed over the Marauder's Map to Harry in his third year, they told him that it gave him an eagle eye of everything in Hogwarts. James and his wife, Lily, were both murdered at the hands of Lord Voldemort. P.S: This is my first quiz I EVER made on this website, so please don't be hard on me. Possible contradiction between number of Slytherins in PoA and 'the original 40?'. Indeed, in that very same conversation Hagrid compares them to Fred and George Weasley who were certainly jokesters/pranksters: I dunno, chuckled Hagrid. IMO, this answer is better than the accepted one if only because of McGonagall's quote which answers the question directly and better than the accepted answer - yes they were. He got his eyes from Lily (seriously, we dont need to hear it again). Additionally, they are referred to as the greatest "troublemakers" by Professor McGonagall in Prisoner of Azkaban: Precisely, said Professor McGonagall. TM & WBEI. Which Marauder are you? Source: Pottermore (Fred and George give Harry the Marauder's Map). If there was one thing that Sirius was good at, it was getting himself into trouble whether he was messing around with his friends at school or sneaking out of Grimmauld Place when he was supposed to stay put as an adult. Obsessed with travel? Even Peter Pettigrew, who worked directly for Voldemort, died because he couldnt bring himself to strangle Harry in The Deathly Hallows. They have a strong bond at each other, love each other and take care of each other. You're very brave and courageous, but also very stubborn. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. In the films end credit sequence, which was styled like the map, fans caught a glimpse of two pairs of entangled footsteps in other words, a couple of Hogwarts students getting into a little bit of hanky panky. This came as a result of his Animagus form being a black dog. Can I use the spell Immovable Object to create a castle which floats above the clouds? A teenaged version of Peter is played by Charles Hughes in the fifth movie. Marauder's Map - Harry Potter Lexicon (Don't get me wrong it's the perspective of not knowing their friends and family stuff and how they matured (not wormtail) over the years.). Remus also earned the nickname Moony on account of his lycanthropy. Why did DOS-based Windows require HIMEM.SYS to boot? They're both attractive and talented men. Black and Potter. Quiz: What Marauders Era Character Do You Kin? 100% Fun Though Rowlings story only offers us a glimpse into their lives as teenage wizard rebels, we get a very real sense of how fun, and carefree, both James and Sirius were before they turned their attention to fighting Death Eaters and the forces of evil. I ended up getting Remus Lupin and I think that it fits my personality pretty well. Ok, let's say you and . The first time we see Sirius Black in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, he looks like hes stark raving mad. So, if youre someone who was frequently in detention, still doesnt always think before they leap and sees themselves as a bit of a rogue, youre most like Sirius Black. If you're supremely confident you're most like James. You're Padfoot - Sirius Black!You're tall, handsome, reliable, very loyal and intelligent. Before betraying his friends to Lord Voldemort, Peter was good friends with James, Sirius, and Remus. Remus was heartbroken at the loss of his friends and found himself alone once more. Innocent and quiet at first, but soon fun-loving, and maybe even loud. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good! Shes also insinuated that he was unbalanced due to his extended stay in Azkaban. Also has a strong implication of pranking, jokes, and welll all around mischief. Horizontal and vertical centering in xltabular. Enter Your Name. Unfortunately, the scene was cut from the film as was most of the Marauders backstory, in general -- so we never got a chance to see the reference to the Beatles Come Together.. In Harry's first year, did Professor Dumbledore deliberately give him a chance to face the Dark Lord? 1.Between James and Peter, it's pretty easy to see who's better. Immediately tell them it wasn't you, and try toconvince them the best you can. exceptionally bright, in fact but I dont think weve ever had such What would Sherlock think of you? - AllTheTests As a result, we've had to wait a while to learn things like birth dates and backstories for many of the supporting characters. 10. After graduating, the four friends were recruited into Dumbledores Order of the Phoenix. To get started, check out one of those pages and start taking some of our quizzes! Despite the fact that its a commonly held nickname for James Potters group of Hogwarts friends, theres not a tremendous amount of textual evidence in the Harry Potter series to show thats what they actually called themselves. Your feedback is helpful! By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts. If you wanna know, take this quiz, I've been studying Sherlock's personality so I found out who would be attractive for him, who would be a nice friend, an "ordinary" person or an enemy. I think they have incredible stories and they both have such different personalities. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. J.K. Rowling has said on more than one occasion that she doesnt plan to explore the adventures of the Marauders at length in a prequel. Which ability is most related to insanity: Wisdom, Charisma, Constitution, or Intelligence? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. One of the most memorable aspects of the Marauders friendship is that James, Sirius, and Peter chose to become Animagi that is, wizards that can transform into animals at will to keep their lycanthropic friend, Remus, company during his time of the month. None of this means that Rowling believed Sirius to be bad more than anything, he was meant to show that adults dont always have all the answers. We are not associated with J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros, or any of the individuals or companies associated with publishing the Harry Potter books and films. Second thing- If you don't like your result; look at the bottom of your result and follow the directions. Or ifI'mmad. RELATED: Harry Potter: 10 Hufflepuff Logic Memes That Are Hilariously True. What do the Marauders think of you? - Quiz | Quotev Sirius had escaped Azkaban after spotting Scabbers in the Daily Prophet. Why was Remus Lupin on the Hogwarts Express? He called it my furry little problem in company. Prongs, a.k.a. Do you prefer to hide behind those who are more confident and talented than you? Mrs Potter (yes, James eventually grew on Lily) was also a member and soon the happy couple were celebrating the birth of their son, Harry. Therian, Otherkin, Otherhearted, Furry, or human! Where are you heading, if youve got the choice? WIZARDING WORLD Publishing and Theatrical Stage Rights J.K. Rowling. Thank you, Handles. Ok so first- The results only consist of James, Sirius, Lupin, and Severus. As a child, Remus survived an attack which left him a fully-fledged werewolf. Try tofigureout how to come across her, awkwardly.. Not to sound mean, but probably not help her.. 3) If someone attempted to throw you in a van while you were walking alone, how wouldyoudeal with the situation/try to get away? It wasnt a careless misspelling, but rather a bit of an inside joke for the HP production team. Not because Harry would have handed it down, though. James was a man who would face Voldemort off without a want to protect his wife and son, and Peter was a traitor and coward. Remus also had to deal with Lycanthropy after being bitten by a werewolf as a child. Unfortunately, there are no books available that talk about the lives of the marauders ( I wish there were ) . And they didnt desert me at all. Remus Lupin, tragically died in the Battle of Hogwarts in May of 1998. Remus: Care of Magical Creatures, Study of Ancient Runes, Arithmancy. However, J.K Rowling did write a short piece on James and Sirius having fun in an alley on Sirius's motorcycle. But if youre someone who would tell on a friend to avoid getting into trouble, have taken credit you dont deserve and are always looking for how a situation benefits you, youre most like Peter Pettigrew. Before Siriuss name could be cleared Remus transformed and Peter escaped in the ensuing chaos. In my perspective, they're grey having bad sides and good sides just like us. Marauders, tgt: Hey y/n! Wizarding World is the new official home of Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts. What do the Marauders think of you? - Quiz | Quotev An enraged Sirius immediately sought revenge. We know they bullied some kids but I don't remember seeing or reading of the Marauders pulling any 'funny' pranks on the students. Political Parties in Germany - Your Alignment. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Afterwards Peter returned to his master, Remus resigned and Sirius went on the run with a fellow fugitive a Hippogriff named Buckbeak. During their confrontation, Peter caused an explosion that killed several bystanders before escaping into the sewers in his rat form, leaving behind his severed finger. When the World says "Give up", Hope whispers "Try it one more time". New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The Marauder's Map passed through a few different hands throughout the course of the Harry Potter series. Welcome to r/HarryPotter, the place where fans from around the world can meet and discuss everything in the Harry Potter universe! As a result, weve had to wait a while to learn things like birth dates and backstories for many of the supporting characters. Shes called him out for his hypocrisy over the way he treated Severus Snape and his family house elf, Kreacher. And we are not saying you would ever go down the same dark path. They became Animagi. Take this quiz with friends in real time and compare results. How are engines numbered on Starship and Super Heavy? Click that quiz button and play now to see which Marauder boy loves you! He was said to be someone who idolized his friends and wanted to surround himself with people who were respected. Then let me correct you Brought to you by Wizarding World Digital, a partnership between Warner Bros. and Pottermore. Looking for Pottermore? Unfortunately, Sirius was murdered by Bellatrix Lestrange during the battle at the department of mysteries. the Allied commanders were appalled to learn that 300 glider troops had drowned at sea. Why the obscure but specific description of Jane Doe II in the original complaint for Westenbroek v. Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity? . I'm assuming most students take 2-3 electives. While its fun to imagine the four students had a secret Marauders handshake or wore little badges with M on them, its more than likely that they adopted the name solely for the purpose of giving their magical parchment a really cool title. Thus the Marauders were born. Why did people think the Marauders were pranksters? Sirius spent several years in Azkaban prison before he was able to escape. Still, despite the somewhat positive influence he had on Harrys life, J.K. Rowling has remarked that he still had plenty of issues to work through. Ich scheine wirklich Sirius zu hneln, weil er immer bei mir herauskommt. Sirius, who had been the best man at their wedding, was named the babys godfather. He ended up turning to the dark side and became one of the biggest reasons why Voldemort was able to go on his reign of terror. The Map was created during nights when the Marauders prowled the castle under James's Invisibility Cloak (Pm) Solemnly swearing to be "up to no good" was not an oath about Dark Magic, but simple rule-breaking (Pm). Fred and George Weasley ask you to help them set off firecrackers around the school. Which of these classes would be your favorite at Hogwarts? by hankay. One is the Room of Requirement, which is more or less a moving target and would admittedly be hard to plot. The Potters went into hiding at Godrics Hollow and, taking the advice of Sirius, appointed the unassuming Peter as their secret-keeper. tjahh creacher nur leider hab ich das exakt geiche rausgekriegt jetzt mss ma um uns streitenXD sowie mit anderen 6568 leuten die das gleiche rausgekriegt haben.. das knnte stressig werden, aber fr sirius *smacht*, Oh ja, ich kenne ein paar Leute, die haben diesen Test gemacht und Sirius hatte ungefhr 10 mal die "groe Liebe". J.K. Rowling revealed in 2011 that she considered sparing Lupins life and letting him have some semblance of a happy ever after with his family. As of 2021, they have removed all their non-HP works from their AO3 profile, as well as links to social media profiles. James nickname in the group was Prongs. What a horrible thing! His false imprisoned was the driving force behind the rage he displays when we first meet him. A fun, good-looking guy who can be your friend. I'm tough, and won't let stupid things bring me down. Insist that you help carry and cross. What is this brick with a round back and a stud on the side used for? Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Or Prongs? More importantly, when Harry reminisces about overhearing this conversation two years later in Order of the Phoenix, he explicitly attributes to McGonagall the sentiment that James and Sirius were the forerunners of the Weasley twins: Yes, he had once overheard Professor McGonagall saying that his After I learned more about the web development space, I decided to create a site that is dedicated to one of my passions. As Snape tells Harry in Prisoner of Azkaban (my emphasis): I would hate for you to run away with a false idea of your father, Oftentimes, a prank is merely bullying for the enjoyment of self or others, which is clearly shown in the scene above. Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs welcome you to the subreddit of the Marauders Era. Help her no matter what. Cho Chang: Doesn't know you, but doesn't like you because she thinks Harry loves you more than he had loved her. He still had that trademark Marauders wit. amusing, to tell Snape all he had to do was prod the knot on the tree trunk with a long stick, and hed be able to get in after me. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Ask any Harry Potter aficionado who the Marauders are, and chances are theyll have at least a vague idea. Has anyone been diagnosed with PTSD and been able to get a first class medical? Given their obvious sense of humor (from the required incantation over the map) and their lack of respect for regulations, it is not unreasonable to suppose that they may have played some pranks, among their other forms of mischief-making. You'd never turn to the other side. Sirius and Remus is a bit tricky. Are there any books/fan fictions based on the lives of the marauders? Let us know in the comments! Discover what would marauders think 's popular videos | TikTok Convince them it wasn't you, and depending on the situations, help them. 15. , So thats why Snape doesnt like you, said Harry slowly, because Throughout the course of the Harry Potter series, a lot of characters died (obviously). Their bond was forged early, too, as they were all roommates in Gryffindor House. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that the Weasley twins, known rule-breakers and pranksters themselves, look up to the Marauders citing that they "owe them so much", particularly because of the Marauder's Map. Looking for Pottermore? Like James, Sirius Black was a talented and clever Wizard. Most likely to let some steam off. Sirius put himself in front of Bellatrixs wand and lost his life as a result to give Harry and his friends a chance to escape the Death Eaters. Are you ready for the quiz awaiting for you? They'll take turns to ask you questions and you gotta answer them, basically. It makes a lot of sense, from both a stylistic and a storytelling standpoint. Pleaseeeee. Moi: Hey marauders! Was there any reason to think that there might be students younger than 17 coming for the Triwizard Tournament? Everyone involved in the Harry Potter film franchise had to know that fans were keeping a close eye on how faithfully they adapted the books to screen. Remus is played by David Thewlis in several of the movies and he is the best-known actor who has portrayed the role. From then on, they were inseparable. How exactly did Peter Pettigrew plan to help Lupin? 12. Lily too was no fan of James, whom she described as an arrogant toerag. Wormtail, a.k.a. As charming as you can be, you also have a mercurial temper, and your mood can change at the drop of a hat. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.

Taylor Mcgregor Photos, Catherine Hicks Husband, Wessenden Head Moors Murders, King And Wood Mallesons Sydney Salary, Anglo American Literature Grade 9, Articles W